11 Taylor Square
West Harrison, NY 10604Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.treviofharrison.com/
- Phone: (914) 949-5810
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Joseph Engongoro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Planning a special event? Allow Trevi to help you create the perfect menu for your guests. We provide catering for all occasions.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room is available for private and semi-private parties, such as corporate luncheons or dinners, holiday gatherings, bridal and baby showers, rehearsal dinners, engagement and anniversary parties, baptisms, communion and confirmation celebrations.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Carvelli 9149495810x
- Special Events: *Visit us on Tuesday evenings for our Wine Appreciation Night and receive 25% off all bottles of wine priced below $100.
*Lunch on Tuesday- Friday, our $18 price fixed lunch special includes the choice of an appetizer and an entree.
- Cross Street: Lake Street and Underhill Avenue
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Trevi Ristorante offers free parking in our private lot. In the event that our lot is full there is ample street parking in front of the restaurant. We also provide designated handicapped parking spaces in the rear of the building, directly facing our handicapped entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Trevi Ristorante
Trevi Ristorante is a trendy, sleek Italian restaurant in the quaint West Harrison neighborhood. The innovative and appetizing cuisine includes modern Italian dishes from every region of Italy. Come sample our winter menu featuring Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Figs, Spinach Dumplings, Pizza Quattro Stagione, Spaghetti Carbonara, Ravioli filled with squash, Black Sea Bass, Wood Fired NY Strip Steak . . . just to name a few. We welcome you to dine either in our warm and elegant dining room, or in our lively separate bar room while you enjoy watching our large screen TV, or Al Fresco in our outdoor seating in warmer months. Visit us for lunch to enjoy our complete lunch menu which includes a choice of one appetizer and one entree all for $18.00. Tuesday evenings is our Wine Appreciation Night and receive a 25% discount on bottles of wine. Trevi Ristorante is centrally located and easily reached from the I-287 & Westchester Ave.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trevi Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Bad experienceFood1015Dined on 11/11/2014I suggest to my family to try this restaurant because I try it in the summer with some friend and I enjoy it. Food was poor prep the Garganelli are hard like a rock undercooked the pizza meatball (the meatball are frozen and old discusting) My linguine with clams are ok. The server do the best he can but need more training to say the special he make us laugh!!!
- Too noisy, but great food.laurietessDined on 11/7/2014We frequent this restaurant fairly often but have decided that if we are with friends we would choose another place. On a Friday or Saturday night the noise level is so high, we can't have a decent conversation. The food is excellent, but on this occasion we had to leave the restaurant after a drink and forgo dining, even though we were to celebrate a birthday. Go during the week, when you can converse while eating their wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantShirlVIPDined on 11/1/2014Nothing special. Reliably good. Specials are usual the best selections. Wait staff is always good. No real ambiance.Special Features:
- Trevi Restaurantcarol2777Dined on 10/10/2014The ambience was lovely and food was delicious. The service was very attentive. Great neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting Better All The TimelaurietessDined on 9/26/2014Have been frequenting this "neighborhood gem" for several years and the friends we bring are always happy with our choice of restaurant.Special Features:
- DisappointingNeed2improveDined on 9/19/2014Too light a fair with serving portions Too noisy - fish market likeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousRedefinedivyDined on 8/15/2014Some of the best Italian food I've ever had. Very delicious and our server was awesome!Special Features:
- Consistently GoodWizardmomDined on 8/2/2014Have eaten here several times and Never disappointed. Always know when we take friends for first time they will be impressed and we are never disappointed . Specials are always very good. Pizza as an appetizer a must. Love the cauliflower! And my favorite is linguine with clams. Best out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 153 reviews are from the Trevi Ristorante reviews archive.
- AppleVIPDined on 7/18/2014We had an exceptionally good dinner. I've also been there for lunch and it was so good I suggested it for dinner.Special Features:
- Great SpotmurrayjDined on 7/18/2014Not to be missed. Super service, memorable meal and drink. Terrific place.Special Features:
- My main dish selection and noisegoodanddelishDined on 7/8/2014My selection of skate fish was not as tasty as I had hoped -- too lemony. My friend loved her dish, veal with tomato sauce Although the restaurant was less than half full, it was extremely noisy. It seems that some soundproofing is necessary. Outstanding and positive: service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- John.Murray@mville.edumurrayjDined on 7/4/2014Aces! A first class restaurant. Food, drink, service all terrific. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Very good restBgp230Dined on 6/27/2014Food and service is very good, will be returning soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovefoodDined on 6/14/2014Excellent, as always My favorite restaurant in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing!christinaDined on 5/16/2014We take new friends here all the time, and we're pretty regular diners alone as well. We've never had a bad anything here - food and service are always consistently perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Mediterranean feelScepticdinerDined on 4/5/2014Loved they use the wood burning oven to cook other things other than pizza. Had a wonderful roasted Branzino . My son had a roasted Black Sea bass and my husband a delicious pork chop. Everything was perfectly cooked. I was surprised they served absolutely nothing else with my fish though. Not cheap either. My eldest son had the ravioli, which he liked a lot. But for the price ther was no vegetable served just the straight entree...again I found that strange. Just a bare plate. We enjoyed the deserts my least favorite was the tiramisu but the deserts were not as good as the entrees and the appetizers. Busy local spot and wait staff very accomadating. We would return if in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice nite outemkhartsDined on 3/20/2014went here during restaurant week for dinner. the menu for restaurant week was a large selection with alot of good choices. Everything we ordered was very good - especially the nutella zeppoles - great! The service was a little off sometimes but for the most part was good. Would go back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food that wowed usDelightful2findDined on 3/20/2014My wife and I chose to go to Trevi upon our daughter's recommendation. I am sadly limited to lactose-free items; in addition, we followed the restaurant-week menu. We had an appetizer which was so stunningly delicious, I would have been absolutely content to make a whole meal based on the appetizer alone. We will be returning shortly with friends.Special Features:
- We had a business lunch. MyBusinesslunchDined on 3/19/2014We had a business lunch. My companion had never been there and was very pleased with the food. Great experienceSpecial Features:
- Outstanding Gem Worth Looking ForJDKoernerDined on 3/11/2014Silver Lake is a neighborhood in Harrison that is off the beaten track; the day we went the weather was lousy so I can't say if the restaurant has a view of the lake. I started with the spinach dumplings: small balls of spinach and pasta rolled together in a delicious sauce. My companion had the roast cauliflower which I've had in several other restaurants but this was by far the best. My course was parmigiano crusted sole which was light, flaky and had the bite of good parmigiana and she had the carbonara in a portion so generous she had to take some home. I had the bread pudding, which was very rich and dense, and she the zeppoli which were nothing special. But then, how much can you do with zeppli?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Italian with a flairWestchesterfinediner007Dined on 3/8/2014This is a gem. Romantic for two, great for four or more. Not to noisily, but energetic nonetheless. Great dishes, and the best professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem IndeedTriplemVIPDined on 2/22/2014The folks of West Harrison have been keeping this one to themselves--understandably--but it is just to good to remain undiscovered. By far one of the best dining experiences we have had in this area and indeed in any area. The food is outstanding and the service is wonderful. This was a bit of a distance from our home (30 minutes) BUT we will be going back with regularity---one bite of the rice balls, spinach dumplings, any of the home made pastas (we had the fabulous paperadelle and the outstanding spaghetti carbonara), the osso bucco or any of the fish and you will immediately promise yourself that you will be back....no matter how far away it may be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemAndylandyVIPDined on 2/14/2014One of the best Italian restaurants in Westchester. Fresh ingredients well made. Always deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What I Thought It Would BeSantiDined on 2/14/2014I decided to go for the first time to this restaurant for Valentines day after my boss recommended the food. I was very excited, but my excitement was completely diminish after waiting and waiting for my than 40mins before the waiter said there was an accident in the kitchen and the cookers dropped my food and had to start re-making another plate. The waiter acknowledment of a problem only came after I said something about it, and he offered free drinks I guess to make up for the mistake. All I have to say and anybody reading this tell me if its acceptable that, I walked in at exactly 8:34pm and left the restaurant after waiting endlessly for our food at 10:52pm. To make things worse the food wasn't even hot and lacking real flavor.
- Best in Town!DuffsVIPDined on 1/24/2014Portions are not huge, but the food is delicious. Try the hangover pizza appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!NLRNDined on 1/18/2014We had a wonderful meal and excellent service. Very friendly and warm environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great placeJPCorriganDined on 12/31/2013My Girlfriend lives in Harrison so I visit the area regular basis and this is a place we will always go. It has been our New Years Eve Dinner place. The food varies from time to time keeping the menu fresh and some what adventuresome. The preparation and presentation is always impeccable. The wait staff is always friendly and very versed in the menu and specials. The sign of a great place to eat is the same waiters over the years. I recommend this place for a dinner no mater what the reason or group. From families to business groups all will feel at home in this nicely appointed restaurant.Special Features:
- Extensive Menu and wonderful entreegman11Dined on 12/28/2013The food was excellent. This is a neighborhood gem located in the center of West Harrison. We were seated promptly and the service was very good. They had extensive menu which I am told varies during the seasons. I had a pasta dish, my wife the salmon, and the couple we were with had a veal special and pasta. All four were excellent. Definitely recommend Trevi. When we left at around 9:45, the bar had a nice crowd. Looks like a good spot for a couple drinks if you are in the mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemNeelieDined on 11/30/2013Excellent food and service, nice atmosphere, friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- DeliciousMosaicMomVIPDined on 11/16/2013Had a wonderful dinner for 2 couples. Service was great. Food was delicious. Everyone was very happy with their selections. Will eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly enjoyed our diningLindaMDined on 10/24/2013Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. And the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than expectediluv2eatDined on 10/18/2013We have eaten at Trevi once before and looked forward to this dining experience. After some drinks at the bar, we were seated and unfortunately, a large group was nearby so the 3+ hours were noisy. While there were six of us, it was hard for us to hear unless the person next to you was talking. Very nice menu and the appetizers were interesting and generally good. As for the entrees, they were good but not remarkable. I had the sea bass-slightly overdone and tried some of the veal-a bit salty. The kitchen was quite slow. Service was attentive, but all the dishes were delayed (all the appetizers were not brought out at the same time). Anyway, the bar scene was hopping when we left so it is a destination for many young people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noiseygbearDined on 10/12/2013Our friends and I had a great meal. The server was a knowledgeable old time Italian waiter and he was great. But, it was very noisy. Restaurant needs some soft materials to calm the sound. Luckily there reasonable space between tables so we were able to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $20 bottles of wine goingMcMemoDined on 10/8/2013$20 bottles of wine going for 60 in a neighborhood restaturant is uncalled for. In addition an 09 vintage on the wine list came to the table as a 2012. When was the last time the list was updated? The second choice, listed as a 2008, came as a 2010. Caution is advised when ordering wine. In summary, good food, well prepared, small portions and over priced. Playing to a captive neighborhood clientele.
- Great restaurant!DuffsVIPDined on 9/29/2013Spaghetti Carbonara is the best! You'll love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi: Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2013Fixed price lunch is a great way to sample Trevi's scrumptious and innovative appetizers and mouth watering entrees. Dinner menu is varied, and the dishes we ordered, fish and ricotta gnocchi were delicious. Trevi has become our new favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed this time aroundShirlVIPDined on 9/21/2013We have eaten here many times but did not enjoy Trevi this time around. The appetizers were okay, but my fish was a tasteless and very pricey special. The waiter we had who we specifically requested was really off his mark this time - he never even bothered to ask how our dinner was! We were there early, place wasn't really busy, so I'm not sure what happened this time around, but I do know that we will be taking a hiatus from Trevi.
- The food was good but theJouiDined on 9/8/2013The food was good but the service was spotty. We waited too long for our order to be taken and for the dishes to be served. It is a friendly family restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something for everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2013wide choice of menu. easy to get kids pizza and parents special dinner. Pasta not so good as other top Westchester Italian like Nessa or Tarry LodgeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerHRJMVIPDined on 8/3/2013We went early on a Sat. night. Food was very good, fresh, flavorful. And service very attentive. Family oriented. Portions a little small. We brought our 6 yr. old daughter. Atmosphere is traditional. Pleasant, welcoming.Special Features: