21 E Glenside Ave
Glenside, PA 19038Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trevibyob.com/
- Phone: 2158849100x
- Hours of Operation:
Trevi can accommodate parties between 20-90 people during any of our off hours! Bridal & Baby Showers, Funeral Luncheons, Rehearsal dinners, birthday parties and business meetings/luncheons.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Graham Fuller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Can host parties between 20-90 people! Sit Down Dinner or Action Stations such as carving and pasta action station! Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Christenings, Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral Luncheons, Birthday Parties and Business Meetings.
Contact Joe @ email@example.com
- Entertainment: 1st Friday of month, Trevi"s own Jackie D, Frank Sinatra impersonator performs 6:30-8:30 pm.
A word from Trevi
Hidden Gem in Glenside! Using simple, fresh ingredients, Trevi let's the food do the talking! Specializing in their Homemade Gnocchi and Gourmet Hand Tossed Pizzas, you really can't go wrong with a single item on the menu! Need a quick bite before a Keswick Theater Show or taking loved one to dinner, No matter what the situation Trevi can accommodate your needs. Parties of 10 or more are more than welcomed!!! The more the merrier!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Trevi - Best Restaurants in Glenside ›
Trevi reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (40)kid-friendly (17)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (13)special occasion (13)romantic (7)great for lunch (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fantastic DinnerLuv2dineoutDined on 8/19/2014I have been here a few times. Food has always been fantastic. Nice for a lighter meal ... Salad, appetizer, small plates, pizza or a full dinner .. Pasta, chicken, salmon are all wonderful. BYOB which I love. Would highly recommend to a friend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & friendly serviceFlash1223Dined on 8/1/2014TreVI has a limited menu of basic Italian food. Not much atmosphere, but the food is good and the service is friendly. Meals were prompt. Prices are on a par with similar restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- A Hidden GemLuv2BYOBDined on 7/30/2014First time at Trevi. What a wonderful experience. From the appetizers to the dessert, the food was absolutely delicious and the portions very adequate. Very competitively priced as well. Had the Rigatoni & Crab as an entree and would definitely order that on a return visit. The servers (Luke & Alexis) were very entertaining and cordial. Real people persons who enjoyed making the evening a truly unique dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We like it!brooksedDined on 7/25/2014Trevi is a nice local place with good food. The servers can be slow or just inexperienced but are always polite, friendly and willing to accommodate you. We like it. Love the tagliatelle pasta!Special Features:
- Tasty pizza with friendly serviceCHfoodistDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I shared a large pizza, which had a fresh tasting, chunky tomato sauce and plenty of toppings atop a thin, crisp crust...delicious and inexpensive. Our server was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and awesome owners!TravelGirlPaDined on 7/2/2014We tried TREVI to celebrate a 40th birthday with family and we were so glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious and Jillian , who took care of us, could not have been sweeter. The owners came out to say hello and you could see most people in there were saying hi to them as they passed by. Looks like the neighborhood gem and I imagine lots of repeat customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time just as goodRickDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I tried it because they had gluten items on the menu. Great choice!! We took her parents back for Fathers Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre- show dinnerKozmoDined on 6/24/2014Great service, and good reasonable food.second time here and was excellent againSpecial Features:
- Service Still DisappointingBarKatDined on 6/14/2014This restaurant used to be a good place to go for overall good food and service. But, the last 2 times here, the service has been substandard. I sense a pattern that if you sit in the upper dining area, service is bad because there is nobody around to monitor the needs of the tables. The main dining area has always been good mainly because it is the most visible area of the restaurant. These last 2 times we were in the upper dining area. Each time when we requested something, we had to request it twice. The orders to the kitchen seem to also come out slower. I noticed others in this dining area who also seemed to be getting impatient with their service. So, if you do dine here, request the main dining area.Special Features:
- Amazing pasta dishesDeirdreDined on 6/13/2014I always ask the wait staff what they like. And ours recommended the Rigatoni and crab. Wow! Huge clumps of crab in a wonderful pink sauce. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in GlensideStephenVIPDined on 6/10/2014Go to this restaurant!!! This is a great place to eat! BYOB keeps the price down and the food is GREAT. The menu is broad and the sauces flavorful. The staff is really friendly and there is a wine store 1/2 block down the street. We ended up being the only people in the place on a Tuesday night! Support this restaurant, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Fantastic hidden gem in GlensideMauraDined on 6/8/2014Upon first approach, you think it is just a pizza place. But inside, Trevi modestly presents a charming Italian ristorante. The food is incredible and portions are huge. The marinara sauce is fresh and sweet whether on personal pizzas or on pasta. My favorite are the Brussel spouts, a small plate that is a full meal. It is a little pricy but it is a nice venue for a special meal. Service is very good. BYOBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great Timechrisso47Dined on 6/6/2014Went on a Friday night and they had a Sinatra-style singer which would usually be a turn-off but was very charming. Appetizers were calimari, a cheese board, and zucchini chips. All really good. My wife had a sautéed Brussels sprouts appetizer as an entree and I had homemade gnocchi with Gorgonzola cream sauce and added prosciutto. Very good but obviously heavy; took half home. Finished with espresso gelato and biscotti. Would definitely go back and would bring friends. Service was attentive and non obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food in GlensideStanDined on 6/1/2014The loss of Rizzo's Pizza is now mitigated by Trevi opening up in the space Rizzo's previously occupied. The food and service are superb.Special Features:
- Great GrouponcarolngeorgeVIPDined on 5/24/2014We'd not have gone to Trevi if not for the Groupon! Now we surely plan to return, for the good food, the quiet Glenside spot, close to our home, and the more-than-just-pizza place that has replaced the old Rizzo's, which we'd abandoned for downtown Italian gems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodJoelVIPDined on 5/23/2014The dinners and pizza are always great at Trevi. We try to get there at least once a month.Special Features:
- good food, nice serviceSoozieDined on 5/21/2014Nice atmosphere, it's BYOB, but there is a Wine & Spirits shop in easy walking distance. Food very good. Service very friendly. Would definitely return!Special Features:
- dinner before showowned1beforeDined on 5/17/2014Picked Trevi from a list of restaurants near the Keswick. What a find!! They were very busy and could have done better in the service area, but I understand. Was a restaurant owner so I get it!! Food was great!!! I will be back and will bring others. Congrats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it once and you're hookedJerrpVIPDined on 5/17/2014Inconspicuous but fine Italian dining in Glenside. Great food at reasonable prices. Place to go in Glenside, especially before show at nearby Keswick. 4+ stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood placeDanthefoodman13Dined on 5/16/2014Issues with the service were evident from the beginning. Not busy but no wine glasses. Food was good and reasonable in quantity and price. Friend recommended an appetizer and it was not available at 8 on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza!TeemeDined on 5/16/2014The best pizza crust ever ... so many combinations for toppings to choose from -- loved the red, white, and green and the half and half.Special Features:
- Off night?OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/10/2014We normally love Trevi and come here often. But our last visit was a disaster. We were seated right away but then waited for 15 minutes for a server to come over (we were a party of six-hard to miss) we asked for wine glasses which took another ten minutes to come. Were told bread was coming but never arrived. We ordered two salads and a pizza which we have had previously. Did not even resemble the food we have had before-salads were terrible, just slopped on a plate, red white and green pizza had red peppers instead of tomatoes AND it took over an hour to arrive. We were told there was a back up due to a large order but everyone who arrived after us were done their pizza before we received ours. Service was awful. May not returnSpecial Features:
- The following 119 reviews are from the Trevi reviews archive.
- Good food!Amy25Dined on 5/3/2014Cozy little neighborhood spot. We came with a groupon and got a ton of food really cheap. And it was good food! Service was a little slow but it's byo, so we drank our wine and it was fine. I'd definitely go back especially since it's so close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wish we lived closer!yummyDined on 5/3/2014We dined here prior to a keswick theater performance and loved it! Our waitress was so nice & helpful with suggestions since it was our first time. Pefect byob, great homemade food and we never felt rushed at 6pm on a saturday night. We're about 35 minutes away so it's not convenient but we'll be back next time we're in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- son's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2014They given remembered that it wasur sons birthday and they brought him out something special for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseAnkeTVIPDined on 4/23/2014While visiting the area for a job fair, my daughter and I needed a place to eat dinner. Based on the it's location and good reviews, we chose Trevi and were glad we did. The place was full of locals but we were seated immediately. Our waiter was great. We shared an arugula and pear salad, which was delicious, and a salmon with asparagus, mushroom risotto, which was absolutely delicious. If we lived closer, we would definitely come back with a bottle of wine (it's BYOB).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza & PastaLightYearsAwayDined on 4/16/2014We all enjoyed Trevi on our first visit. I love the thin crust pizza. We tried the white clam pizza with fresh mozzarella and basil. The crust is outstanding. Very thin & light. The 12" was larger than we anticipated and was plenty for two with a shared appetizer of italian sausage & broccoli rapini. The sausage has plenty of fennel and the broccoli rabe was slightly undercooked, but that's the way I like it. The third member of our party had the pasta bolognese. This is not a traditional long, slow cooked bolognese but lighter and fresher. Pasta was perfect. We all shared the gelato sampler. The salted caramel was the standout, but the lemon and vanilla were good as well. Service was informative and friendly. We will return.Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood restaurant.empowderDined on 4/12/2014Some of the food is amazing, but some is just ok. The cheese board was boring and the "pizza bread" was lack luster. But the chicken parm was pretty amazing. But still, it's a favorite for casual date night. The service is excellent, the cannoli are spot on and the homeade iced tea is surprisingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait for mediocre foodLaurenKDined on 4/5/2014We arrived at 8:15 and were seated immediately. After waitng 15 minutes to order, the server described one of the specials as a "salad". We ordered that along with the 1/12 and 1/2 pizza. After another 15 minutes, we were presented with our "salad" which was actually a pizza. It was delicious but definitely not a salad. Then we waited a full 1/2 hour for our 1/2 and 1/2 pizza. We had ordered it with carmelized onions. The onions were sparse at best and the pizza was very mediocre. It could be the fact that it was 9:20 before we saw the pizza at which point we were tired and disappointed. At that point, I don't think anything would have tasted good.
- disappointingdeezeedeeDined on 4/5/2014Booked Trevi because of proximity to Keswick Theater, but hoped it would turn out to be a regular stop--our new "don't feel like cooking" go-to restaruant. We ordered several appetizers to share. The tomato crab soup was pretty good. The mussels and clams in white win sauce was disappointing. I thought the sauce was fine, but the mussels were tiny. My dining partner did not care for the sauce. Their delicious sounding brussel sprouts were OK, but not special. My son-in-law makes much tastier ones every Thanksgiving. The only item that got an A+ from us was the tiramisu, which was delightfully creamy and just the right amount of sweetness. The service was friendly, but the waitress had to be reminded twice to bring the bread.
- Good date night locationMLGGDined on 4/5/2014Great food. It is deservedly popular and you sholuld make a reservation. It's BYOB so be prepared. The arugula salad was excellent. Service is excellent, portions are large!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food & serviceAngelSDined on 4/2/2014We ate at Trevi before a show at the Keswick & the food was just yummy! Our server was friendly & knew we had time constraints & we got out food in a timely manner. We all ordered pasta dishes, but the pizza looked amazing. We also loved the salted caramel gelato!Special Features:
- Service good, food had NO tasteKnackerDined on 3/30/2014We went on a Sunday night. I ordered the rigatoni with crab and my husband ordered the charcuterie calzone. Both of our dishes had no flavor at all.
- a favorite spot...LarryBDined on 3/29/2014had another memorable visit to Trevi this past weekend...as always, the service was first-rate...professional and friendly...food was delicious w some adventurous daily specials to consider on top of their already bountiful selection...we stuck w a few of our favorite staples...and they were, as always, mouth-wateringly good. On a Saturday w a show at the nearby Keswick, a few diners without reservations had to be turned away during the peak hours...so, if you plan on going, please, do yourself, and the fine folks at Trevi a favor...and reserve ahead of time...you'll be glad you did. We will know doubt be back soon ourselves, and/or with some of the friends and family we've introduced to the many charms therein. Love, Trevi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local restaurant. NiceBarbDined on 3/27/2014Great local restaurant. Nice for meeting up with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AcceptableHardtopleaseDined on 3/27/2014We got a deal on groupon so decided to try it. Server was nice and overall pleasant. We ordered a pizza and a sandwich and were there for 2 hours. Most of the time waiting for our meals. The pizza wasn't great which surprised us. The panini was very good. Unfortunately this place missed the mark with us due to lackluster food and a unacceptable wait time. Glad we tried but won't be back. Too many other places nearby that are great.Special Features:
- food was delicious. salmonRonboDined on 3/27/2014food was delicious. salmon cooked to perfection. gluten free pasta as good as regular pasta. salad was fresh and all dishes were plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything tasted so fresh!PhillyFoodieDined on 3/27/2014Food was great and clearly fresh and homemade. Perfect spot before a show at the Keswick. Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDocbellDined on 3/22/2014My wife and I went to Trevi with another couple. Everything was great! The food - delicious and service was outstanding. The only complaint was that the sat us in a room with a party and the noise lef was so high that I found it difficult to communicate with everyone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place in glensideJnabVIPDined on 3/22/2014What a great little neighborhood restauarant. It was so affordable for all we got. Loved the special parsnip soup. The seafood bolognaise in rosa sauce was delicious too and I had leftovers to bring home since it was huge. The tiramisu was presented differently but was the perfect size and delicious.Special Features: