21 E Glenside Ave
Glenside, PA 19038Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trevibyob.com/
- Phone: 2158849100x
- Hours of Operation:
Trevi can accommodate parties between 20-90 people during any of our off hours! Bridal & Baby Showers, Funeral Luncheons, Rehearsal dinners, birthday parties and business meetings/luncheons.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Graham Fuller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Can host parties between 20-90 people! Sit Down Dinner or Action Stations such as carving and pasta action station! Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Christenings, Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral Luncheons, Birthday Parties and Business Meetings.
Contact Joe @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: 1st Friday of month, Trevi"s own Jackie D, Frank Sinatra impersonator performs 6:30-8:30 pm.
A word from Trevi
Hidden Gem in Glenside! Using simple, fresh ingredients, Trevi let's the food do the talking! Specializing in their Homemade Gnocchi and Gourmet Hand Tossed Pizzas, you really can't go wrong with a single item on the menu! Need a quick bite before a Keswick Theater Show or taking loved one to dinner, No matter what the situation Trevi can accommodate your needs. Parties of 10 or more are more than welcomed!!! The more the merrier!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Trevi - Best Restaurants in Glenside ›
Trevi reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (26)kid-friendly (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)romantic (4)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great local gem uses family recipesKRobinsonDined on 10/26/2014We love visiting local small businesses, and Trevi fits the bill perfectly. A family run BYO establishment that uses Italian family recipes with fresh ingredients. We recently visited for our anniversary and were given a nice little table by the window, where we enjoyed each other's company with our own bottle of wine we brought for the occasion. No corkage fee is charged--we love that! And the food was excellent, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service stupid feesRickDined on 10/18/2014Service was slow. Appetizers came out right before entre. Food was mediocre - We are from Italy so we know. There for my mothers 81st birthday and we brought a cake. At the end, they told us there would be a "cake cutting fee" because they wanted us to by their desserts. Funny thing is they didn't have any cakes that said "Happy Birthday Nana" on it ... owners have to be real dolts coming up with a stupid policy like that. Especially after people like me drop a few hundred bucks. I have a very large family and we eat out a lot. Never again at Trevi. Miss the old Rizzo's!!!
- Neighborhood GemlexerdgDined on 9/26/2014The atmosphere, the food and the attentive and friendly service make this a place to return to over and over again. Highly recommend Trevi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent mealLuvFoodDined on 9/13/2014Usually I'm at Trevi quarterly as its a bit far away from me but I just needed to eat there. The chicken parm was sooo huge but the quality was great! The pasta and heavy marvelous. I Always go with the arugula salad which is among the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time not so greatKatieDined on 9/11/2014This was my 2nd time there. The food was great again; however, this time, we waited an hour for dinner-50 minutes if you started to slow process of bringing our dishes one by one. When I said something to the waitress, she was indignant, and said I was welcome to talk to the kitchen staff as it was their fault. They also messed up 2 of the 6 orders. It was NOT crowded-week night. No one from management came to talk to us even though we were clearly put off a bit. I probably won't go back there which is sad since we go out a lot and love a good byo...
- Great night outDaveMcG11Dined on 9/6/2014Went here with my wife Saturday night (9/6/14). We have ordered from this restaurant multiple times before, but had never been inside. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in. The food was great, especially the crab and tomato soup (I would say it is one of the best soups I have ever eaten. Our service was good, but not great. The table next to us showed up at least 30 minutes after us and had their food before we did.Special Features:
- Good PizzaconcertgoerDined on 9/4/2014Trevi had a good menu but we heard they were known for their pizza so that's what we had. We had the Margherita pizza. It was very good. Crust was thin and crispy which was good and the slab of ricotta made the difference. Our server was very friendly and keep checking to make sure we were ok. The only knock I have is the refill for ice tea was not free. For $2.50 for a glass of ice tea (which is 50% ice to start with) I think you can throw in one free refill. I waiter did tell me when I asked for another so at least they were up front about it. What doesn't make sense is they give free refills for the soda. Overall it was a good experience. About have mile from the Keswick so good to go before a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not that badLocalsDined on 8/22/2014The pasta was good. The shrimp special smells like seafood which tells me its not ok to eat. The servers are kids who don't get it. However, its not that expensive and pasta was good so its ok. Good for kids and non formal quick dinners.Special Features:
- Fantastic DinnerLuv2dineoutDined on 8/19/2014I have been here a few times. Food has always been fantastic. Nice for a lighter meal ... Salad, appetizer, small plates, pizza or a full dinner .. Pasta, chicken, salmon are all wonderful. BYOB which I love. Would highly recommend to a friend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & friendly serviceFlash1223Dined on 8/1/2014TreVI has a limited menu of basic Italian food. Not much atmosphere, but the food is good and the service is friendly. Meals were prompt. Prices are on a par with similar restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- A Hidden GemLuv2BYOBDined on 7/30/2014First time at Trevi. What a wonderful experience. From the appetizers to the dessert, the food was absolutely delicious and the portions very adequate. Very competitively priced as well. Had the Rigatoni & Crab as an entree and would definitely order that on a return visit. The servers (Luke & Alexis) were very entertaining and cordial. Real people persons who enjoyed making the evening a truly unique dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We like it!brooksedDined on 7/25/2014Trevi is a nice local place with good food. The servers can be slow or just inexperienced but are always polite, friendly and willing to accommodate you. We like it. Love the tagliatelle pasta!Special Features:
- Tasty pizza with friendly serviceCHfoodistDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I shared a large pizza, which had a fresh tasting, chunky tomato sauce and plenty of toppings atop a thin, crisp crust...delicious and inexpensive. Our server was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and awesome owners!TravelGirlPaDined on 7/2/2014We tried TREVI to celebrate a 40th birthday with family and we were so glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious and Jillian , who took care of us, could not have been sweeter. The owners came out to say hello and you could see most people in there were saying hi to them as they passed by. Looks like the neighborhood gem and I imagine lots of repeat customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 135 reviews are from the Trevi reviews archive.
- 2nd time just as goodRickDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I tried it because they had gluten items on the menu. Great choice!! We took her parents back for Fathers Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre- show dinnerKozmoDined on 6/24/2014Great service, and good reasonable food.second time here and was excellent againSpecial Features:
- Service Still DisappointingBarKatDined on 6/14/2014This restaurant used to be a good place to go for overall good food and service. But, the last 2 times here, the service has been substandard. I sense a pattern that if you sit in the upper dining area, service is bad because there is nobody around to monitor the needs of the tables. The main dining area has always been good mainly because it is the most visible area of the restaurant. These last 2 times we were in the upper dining area. Each time when we requested something, we had to request it twice. The orders to the kitchen seem to also come out slower. I noticed others in this dining area who also seemed to be getting impatient with their service. So, if you do dine here, request the main dining area.Special Features:
- Amazing pasta dishesDeirdreDined on 6/13/2014I always ask the wait staff what they like. And ours recommended the Rigatoni and crab. Wow! Huge clumps of crab in a wonderful pink sauce. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in GlensideStephenVIPDined on 6/10/2014Go to this restaurant!!! This is a great place to eat! BYOB keeps the price down and the food is GREAT. The menu is broad and the sauces flavorful. The staff is really friendly and there is a wine store 1/2 block down the street. We ended up being the only people in the place on a Tuesday night! Support this restaurant, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Fantastic hidden gem in GlensideMauraDined on 6/8/2014Upon first approach, you think it is just a pizza place. But inside, Trevi modestly presents a charming Italian ristorante. The food is incredible and portions are huge. The marinara sauce is fresh and sweet whether on personal pizzas or on pasta. My favorite are the Brussel spouts, a small plate that is a full meal. It is a little pricy but it is a nice venue for a special meal. Service is very good. BYOBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a Great Timechrisso47Dined on 6/6/2014Went on a Friday night and they had a Sinatra-style singer which would usually be a turn-off but was very charming. Appetizers were calimari, a cheese board, and zucchini chips. All really good. My wife had a sautéed Brussels sprouts appetizer as an entree and I had homemade gnocchi with Gorgonzola cream sauce and added prosciutto. Very good but obviously heavy; took half home. Finished with espresso gelato and biscotti. Would definitely go back and would bring friends. Service was attentive and non obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food in GlensideStanDined on 6/1/2014The loss of Rizzo's Pizza is now mitigated by Trevi opening up in the space Rizzo's previously occupied. The food and service are superb.Special Features:
- Great GrouponcarolngeorgeVIPDined on 5/24/2014We'd not have gone to Trevi if not for the Groupon! Now we surely plan to return, for the good food, the quiet Glenside spot, close to our home, and the more-than-just-pizza place that has replaced the old Rizzo's, which we'd abandoned for downtown Italian gems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodJoelVIPDined on 5/23/2014The dinners and pizza are always great at Trevi. We try to get there at least once a month.Special Features:
- good food, nice serviceSoozieDined on 5/21/2014Nice atmosphere, it's BYOB, but there is a Wine & Spirits shop in easy walking distance. Food very good. Service very friendly. Would definitely return!Special Features:
- dinner before showowned1beforeDined on 5/17/2014Picked Trevi from a list of restaurants near the Keswick. What a find!! They were very busy and could have done better in the service area, but I understand. Was a restaurant owner so I get it!! Food was great!!! I will be back and will bring others. Congrats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it once and you're hookedJerrpVIPDined on 5/17/2014Inconspicuous but fine Italian dining in Glenside. Great food at reasonable prices. Place to go in Glenside, especially before show at nearby Keswick. 4+ stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood placeDanthefoodman13Dined on 5/16/2014Issues with the service were evident from the beginning. Not busy but no wine glasses. Food was good and reasonable in quantity and price. Friend recommended an appetizer and it was not available at 8 on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza!TeemeDined on 5/16/2014The best pizza crust ever ... so many combinations for toppings to choose from -- loved the red, white, and green and the half and half.Special Features:
- Off night?OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/10/2014We normally love Trevi and come here often. But our last visit was a disaster. We were seated right away but then waited for 15 minutes for a server to come over (we were a party of six-hard to miss) we asked for wine glasses which took another ten minutes to come. Were told bread was coming but never arrived. We ordered two salads and a pizza which we have had previously. Did not even resemble the food we have had before-salads were terrible, just slopped on a plate, red white and green pizza had red peppers instead of tomatoes AND it took over an hour to arrive. We were told there was a back up due to a large order but everyone who arrived after us were done their pizza before we received ours. Service was awful. May not returnSpecial Features:
- Good food!Amy25Dined on 5/3/2014Cozy little neighborhood spot. We came with a groupon and got a ton of food really cheap. And it was good food! Service was a little slow but it's byo, so we drank our wine and it was fine. I'd definitely go back especially since it's so close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wish we lived closer!yummyDined on 5/3/2014We dined here prior to a keswick theater performance and loved it! Our waitress was so nice & helpful with suggestions since it was our first time. Pefect byob, great homemade food and we never felt rushed at 6pm on a saturday night. We're about 35 minutes away so it's not convenient but we'll be back next time we're in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- son's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2014They given remembered that it wasur sons birthday and they brought him out something special for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseAnkeTVIPDined on 4/23/2014While visiting the area for a job fair, my daughter and I needed a place to eat dinner. Based on the it's location and good reviews, we chose Trevi and were glad we did. The place was full of locals but we were seated immediately. Our waiter was great. We shared an arugula and pear salad, which was delicious, and a salmon with asparagus, mushroom risotto, which was absolutely delicious. If we lived closer, we would definitely come back with a bottle of wine (it's BYOB).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza & PastaLightYearsAwayDined on 4/16/2014We all enjoyed Trevi on our first visit. I love the thin crust pizza. We tried the white clam pizza with fresh mozzarella and basil. The crust is outstanding. Very thin & light. The 12" was larger than we anticipated and was plenty for two with a shared appetizer of italian sausage & broccoli rapini. The sausage has plenty of fennel and the broccoli rabe was slightly undercooked, but that's the way I like it. The third member of our party had the pasta bolognese. This is not a traditional long, slow cooked bolognese but lighter and fresher. Pasta was perfect. We all shared the gelato sampler. The salted caramel was the standout, but the lemon and vanilla were good as well. Service was informative and friendly. We will return.Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood restaurant.empowderDined on 4/12/2014Some of the food is amazing, but some is just ok. The cheese board was boring and the "pizza bread" was lack luster. But the chicken parm was pretty amazing. But still, it's a favorite for casual date night. The service is excellent, the cannoli are spot on and the homeade iced tea is surprisingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait for mediocre foodLaurenKDined on 4/5/2014We arrived at 8:15 and were seated immediately. After waitng 15 minutes to order, the server described one of the specials as a "salad". We ordered that along with the 1/12 and 1/2 pizza. After another 15 minutes, we were presented with our "salad" which was actually a pizza. It was delicious but definitely not a salad. Then we waited a full 1/2 hour for our 1/2 and 1/2 pizza. We had ordered it with carmelized onions. The onions were sparse at best and the pizza was very mediocre. It could be the fact that it was 9:20 before we saw the pizza at which point we were tired and disappointed. At that point, I don't think anything would have tasted good.
- disappointingdeezeedeeDined on 4/5/2014Booked Trevi because of proximity to Keswick Theater, but hoped it would turn out to be a regular stop--our new "don't feel like cooking" go-to restaruant. We ordered several appetizers to share. The tomato crab soup was pretty good. The mussels and clams in white win sauce was disappointing. I thought the sauce was fine, but the mussels were tiny. My dining partner did not care for the sauce. Their delicious sounding brussel sprouts were OK, but not special. My son-in-law makes much tastier ones every Thanksgiving. The only item that got an A+ from us was the tiramisu, which was delightfully creamy and just the right amount of sweetness. The service was friendly, but the waitress had to be reminded twice to bring the bread.
- Good date night locationMLGGDined on 4/5/2014Great food. It is deservedly popular and you sholuld make a reservation. It's BYOB so be prepared. The arugula salad was excellent. Service is excellent, portions are large!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food & serviceAngelSVIPDined on 4/2/2014We ate at Trevi before a show at the Keswick & the food was just yummy! Our server was friendly & knew we had time constraints & we got out food in a timely manner. We all ordered pasta dishes, but the pizza looked amazing. We also loved the salted caramel gelato!Special Features: