3850 Steeles Ave. West
Woodbridge, ON L4L 4Y6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tremontirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9058566600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Claudio Librando
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Open Sunday's for private functions only. Contact Tremonti Ristorante for details.
- Private Party Contact: Tremonti Ristorante 9058566600
- Entertainment: Piano Player/Singer Saturday's: Mrs. Fern Dworkin
A word from Tremonti Ristorante
Tremonti Ristorante Authentic Italian Tradition & Care In Every Unique Dish We Prepare. Open Since 1986 Tremonti has been well-loved destination.This Italian bistro take the opportunity to give back to its loyal clientele and caters the menu" more to patron's tastes.Tremonti welcomes all customers request and offers something for everyone.A dedicate lunch crowd can't get enough of the fresh salads and seafood antipasti,while exotic Italian offers such as Ostrich,Quail and Pheasant keep dinner time bustling.At Tremonti cooking is our passion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tremonti Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Great dining experienceHarvoDined on 8/2/2014We returned to Tremonti for a second time because we were so impressed with it the first time we ate there. We were again very pleased with the food and the excellent service-Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Tremonti Ristorante reviews archive.
- Amazing!!!LadiesNightOutDined on 5/9/2014My 2 girlfriends and I just booked this restaurant randomly and we were pleasantly surprised. Firstly we got there 20 mins late but called ahead to advice them, we were told that is not a problem. When we got there, at first we were shocked to find that at 9pm, there was not a single soul in the restaurant other than the waiter and the chef. The ambiance was very inviting and they had a table set aside for us differently than the other tables. You could tell that they were expecting us. From the moment we stepped in through the doors, the Waiter(he's from Ecuador)made us feel so welcome & we actually thought they had closed, he said they were not closed for us. It was a lovely evening filled with laughter. The food was amazing & very tastySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hospitalitybluediamondbillDined on 4/26/2014I was looking for a romantic setting for a nice evening with my girlfriend. The staff and the atmosphere did not disappoint. We loved the welcoming and friendly manner of our wait staff, which included the owner! The wine list was more than satisfactory for my discerning expectations. Overall we had a lovely evening. The food was ok, not spectacular or even superb. It was about average for the price. I think everything else was better than the food, but the food was ok! I would go back again, and I would recommend this restaurant based on the ambiance and the service. Maybe next time the food order will knock my socks off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT EXPERIENCEHarvoDined on 4/25/2014FIRST TIME THERE, AND ALL WAS WONDERFUL. FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, WAITER WAS REALLY GREAT AND IT WAS MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY SO THEY COMPED US A WONDERFUL DESERT. ALL IN ALL A WONDERFUL PLACE TO DINE. WILL GO BACK FOR SURESpecial Features:
- AwesomemarkoVIPDined on 3/7/2014The food and service at Tremontil Rist. is exceptional. it was a little quiet the nite we were there but it is an authentic italian restaurant with all the standard fair...the wine list is extensive and has all levels of spending you want. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A diamond that no one knows about!llwalkerVIPDined on 2/6/2014truly spectacular and imaginative food, impeccable service, excellent wine list, very friendly and funny owner. Yet, the place was almost empty. I think it's because know one knows it's there. It's hidden away at the end of a plaza in an area not known for having this type of restaurant. my party of 4 were all highly impressed - and we know food and wine! go there. period. worth it, hands down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would passBarkleyDined on 7/24/2013My daughter and I went to this restaurant on a week night. Had high hopes since the review was quite good and I know the restaurant has been around for years.The complimentary bread was yummy and I was hoping the rest of the food would be as well.The caesar salad that we shared was average. We ordered the mushroom risotto and the gnocchi with a simple tomato sauce. What Italian restaurant can't make that? The risotto was very plain, no exotic mushrooms, no rich flavors, just blah. The gnocchi itself was soft, and light but the sauce was awful. I think Ragu is better.There isn't enough cheese in Italy to cover the flavor of that.Waitress saw we were picking at our food but never really asked if we liked it. It was $70, NOT WORTH IT!
- Lunch with friendsHerkeyDined on 5/10/2013We had a very nice lunch Italian style of the old school experience. WonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a unique and varied menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/1/2013Such a unique and varied menu I had difficulty choosing so I took it safe with something I was familiar with, gnocchi, which was very good. The staff was kind, very pleasant and attentive. We would definitely keep this on our go-to if in the area list.Special Features:
- Great food and hospitality!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2012I gathered with colleagues for dinner at Tremonti Ristorante after a long work day. All of us were visiting for business purposes from out of the country. Aldo was a terrific host who was attentive and friendly. Several of us had the caprese salad. One had the calamari appetizer which was tender and delicious. Our entrees did not disappoint. Among our party we had fish, veal and pasta. All were tasty and fresh. We shared creme brûlée and tiramisu for dessert and lingered over lemon cello and sambuca. Aldo didn't rush us. Overall, a marvelous, memorable meal. Don't be put off by it's location in a strip mall area. Once you enter the premises, you will be transported to Italy!Special Features:
- a nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2012I am new to Toronto and never had occasion to be in Woodbridge before, but I was meeting a friend from Vaughan and tried to find a place in the area. The restaurant provided a warm welcome. The service was good and the food was excellent. I must admit that I was worried when I saw that it was in a strip mall but we soon forgot where we were and enjoyed a wonderful meal. I would certainly return again [and again].Special Features:
- Me and my wife enjoy it ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012Me and my wife enjoy it our Valentine's Day at Tremonti Ristorante very much.Special Features:
- We went on New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011We went on New Year's Eve and was pleasantly surprised - excellent service, food and atmosphere - definitely plan on returning.Special Features:
- Our dinner was excellent andPhilipDined on 12/3/2011Our dinner was excellent and the service was attentive and friendly. We would go again.Special Features:
- In the Open Table app, I addedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011In the Open Table app, I added that it was my mothers birthday and asked them to bring out a cake slice. They did it right after dinner (unprompted or reminded) and didn't even charge us for it. Great service.Special Features: