Tree Tops Restaurant
187 Evergreen lane
Acme, PA 15610Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Tree Tops Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.polymathpark.com/
- Phone: 8778337829x3
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Acoustic entertainment
A word from Tree Tops Restaurant
Discover the Height of Exceptional Cuisine in the Laurel Highlands. Dining enriched with Nature in a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired setting. Deck Dining, Acoustic Entertainment, Remarkable Entree's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tree Tops Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (14)romantic (12)great for outdoor dining (11)fit for foodies (10)special occasion (9)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Nice out of the way treatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014Nice out of the way place for lunch. Food choices unusual and tasty. Access roads a bit challenging for after dark dining. A bit mis-leading that it is part of Polymath Park resort complex of Wright homes. All Wright buildings are behind locked gate, out of site from restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice dinnerGuillaumeVIPDined on 10/12/2014a gems inside the mountains,great service ,food,and interesting design restaurant.Special Features:
- Welcome ReprieveJbirdie7Dined on 10/11/2014Tree Tops Restaurant was a welcome reprieve from touring people, traffic, general business of a road trip. I liked the restaurant's size and the sense of privacy at each table. The menu was interesting enough, adding variety to basic food preferences. The result was delicious, waitresses were competent and helpful. One suggestion for improvement: now that darkness arrives early, improved lighting and signage would help patrons who are unfamiliar w the area.Special Features:
- RomanticchocfryDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant was a cozy place to be romantic and enjoy the music. The food was excellent and the staff was friendly.Special Features:
- BobbyscarabDined on 9/28/2014One of the best dining surprises in Western PA!! Will be on our top list!Special Features:
- Magnificent findDJSWashDCDined on 9/21/2014We had the last reservation of the day and yet had marvelous service from Linda and great food at a very reasonable price. The house smoked salmon was notable and the local trout was delicious. The setting was beautiful but do not rely on your gps. It is Polymath Park, a cluster of Wrightesque homes.Special Features:
- Don't miss Tree Tops Restaurant.PattyVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great food, one of the only in the area, and personable service in a restaurant that has been converted from a home. Eating at Tree Tops is the perfect way to end your evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful !!!NancyJohnDined on 9/20/2014Unique wonderful dining experience. If you love nature and ambience you will love this place. Food was outstanding. Service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014This restaurant is one of our favortites. The food is outstanding. The Chicken France is one of my favorite dishes. This place is a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YokoDined on 9/14/2014This is a very nice restaurant. Very hard to find, but the view is beautiful. It would be very pretty when the leaves are changing. I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Lovely settingamw01Dined on 9/7/2014Rustic, woodsy, pleasant, lovely setting not far from the turnpike. Food was excellent starting with the bread and Brie appetizer. Wait staff pleasant, dedicated. Can tell she enjoys her job and the setting. The owner is passionate and amazing with the design of the restuarant in frank Lloyd Wright decor. Beautiful hand crafted furniture and furnishings. Very pleasant, relaxing experience. The tour of the homes is great again given the passion and dedication of the owner.Special Features:
- Overall worth a visit!goodeatinDined on 8/30/2014The Tree Tops Restaurant had some really good food and pleasant staff. It was kind of hard to find as it was off the beaten path.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Tree Tops Restaurant reviews archive.