128 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tredicinyc.com/
- Phone: 2122432085
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm Closed Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Giuseppe Fanelli
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us if you have any inquiries regarding our catering services.
- Cross Street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
- Public Transit: 1 train to 28th St. & 7th Ave. C/E trains to 23rd St. 8th Av. R train to 28th St. & Broadway F/V train to 23rd St. & 6th Av.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Street Parking After 7:00 PM On Weekdays, All Day On Weekends, Closet Parking Lot Located On Corner Of 26th & 6th
A word from Tredici Steak
"Chelsea's Best Kept Secret..." Located on the second floor, tre dici STEAK offers a more exclusive dining experience with the same great food and service of its downstairs counterpart. Its un-marked doors and speakeasy looks will make you feel like your part of a private club and instantly take you back to the days of prohibition!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Tredici Steak - Best Restaurants in Chelsea ›
Tredici Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (37)neighborhood gem (37)fit for foodies (32)special occasion (29)good for groups (14)hot spot (10)notable wine list (8)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- The best1jay3Dined on 10/17/2014Overall the the restaurant was a good place, the food was delicious and the vibe of the steakhouse made you feel like you were at night club. The service was very well and i would recommend this place to other. Their was one problem that the entrance door was huge and whenever any one came in or out the door would make a loud noise but it was still a great restuarant.Make sure you try their dessert menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Dining ExperiencegirlsnightoutDined on 10/11/2014Took my daughter for her 21st birthday and we had an amazing time! Our waitress was very attentive and knew the menu inside and out. The food was amazing and very reasonably priced. The ambiance was great, very intimate, great for chatting. We had the lobster appetizer followed by the rib eye steak and garlic mashed potatoes. We also ordered onion rings (to die for) and a side of mushrooms...we finished every last thing off our plates! Sorry I can't tell you about dessert, we were just too full to even think of trying anything. The spiked apple cider was very tasty as well! Overall, a terrific experience and we'd go back in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Great food fantastic serviceSandroDined on 10/9/2014The restaurant was great. Good food, great meat quality, big portions, reasonable price.Special Features:
- Romantic SteakhouseJohGDined on 10/7/2014Not your classic large steakhouse. This is an intimate restaurant with soft lighting and the atmosphere of a boudoir. Although billed as a steakhouse they do have a full menu. My wife and I both had steaks and they were excellent and at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was pretty goodpjm1965Dined on 10/1/2014Ordered the Wedge salad and ribeye. My fault for not really reading the menu, but the wedge was not the traditional iceburg or romaine with bleu cheese, rather it was Caesar dressing with full anchovies. It was VERY fishy and awful. The ribeye was was okay, not great. Our server seemed miserable the entire visit, but she did notice we didn't eat those salads so she took those off the bill, which was very thoughtful. The decor is very cool.
- Excellent CuisineBridgeandTunnelItalianDined on 10/1/2014The oddity here is that the high prices are justified. The servings are generous and the food is well prepared. One negative note, changes/substitutions are not permitting (usually) as much of the food is pre-prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food!!!CourtDined on 9/27/2014The best steakhouse I've been to in years. You definitely will not be disappointed. Service was great too. Tip: Try the NY Strip, it will have you coming back for more. Also DONT eat here if you are on a diet :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very quaintflramsaw1Dined on 9/26/2014Very nice decor, staff were nice and knowledgeable about dishes. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/24/2014Fine if you live nearby but not worth a trip. Fairly priced food ordinarily prepared. Not steakhouse steak. Service friendly but very amateurish. Very limited, uninteresting wine list.
- AmazingKel12Dined on 9/24/2014Food was sensational, service was immaculate. Overall experience was stunning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jacob's a gem!FortySomethingsDined on 9/20/2014We loved our waiter, Jacob. He was so friendly and helpful, and encouraged us to try some of the specials, which were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ravloverravloverDined on 9/20/2014This one of the best dining experiences I have had in nyc. Anyone who dines here must have both raviolis on the menu. Words cannot describe how delicious they are. Both my wife and I could not get over each plate. The restaurant is a true gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great food, great ambiance. Casual and relatively inexpensive. 20-35 for entrees, expect to spend around 200 for two.Special Features:
- Mediocre ribeye steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014My wife and I both ordered the rib-eye steak. The steak was average at best, and needed salt to bring out any flavor in the meat. That is not a ringing endorsement of quality rib-eye. On a more positive note, the appetizer we chose, their version on fried calamari which was seasoned with a buffalo sauce was surprisingly tasty.Special Features:
- nice ambience, good foodSyrFoodieDined on 8/27/2014Decided on this place because it was half a block from our hotel and decent reviews online. Ended up being nicer than I expected. Inside looked a little like a bordello, but it was quiet and relaxed. Tables are far apart from one another so it makes it intimate for a date night spot. Food came quickly and was beautiful presented. The sea bass was excellent, as was the ribeye with the truffle fries. Limited wine list. While our server was very friendly, he was inattentive and never checked on us after our food arrived. I had to track him down to get our check. Prices were very reasonable. Overall a great dinner out in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC's best kept secret steak houseNYCGourmandVIPDined on 8/12/2014Who knew! Atop the "other" Tre Dici but with a separate entrance immediately to the right and an elevator-ride or stairway to the 2nd floor, you will find an outstanding steak place that rivals Keens, Sparks, Ruth's Chris, or Del Frisco's. This place is the bargain of the century with masterfully cut and grilled steaks and chops along with some incredible appetizers, salads and inspired pastas on par with their 1st floor namesake. The prices are easily HALF what the usual steak places charge but along with a turn-of-the-century setting (not unlike Strip House's decor in the Village) and a feeling that you've just walked back in time being here, you've truly discovered one of Manhattan's best kept secrets. It feels like a private club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantGaryVIPDined on 8/11/2014This was my 3rd time to Tredici Steak. I love this place. THey have a simple menu with great choices. THe bartender (an attractive blonde woman) is so friendly and warm. THe staff is super friendly - the hostess, waiter, etc. My favorite part is the ambiance. It feels like you're sitting in a very comfortable living room. The decor is fabulous.Special Features:
- c'etait tres bienarchibaldhddckDined on 8/8/2014l'acces au restaurant est tres amusant, façon club clandestin avec une porte intimidante. l'interieur est charmant, le personnel est adorable et la cuisine tres bonne. Nous avons été trés satisfait de notre soirée.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good meal, nice serviceSeymourVIPDined on 8/7/2014We enjoyed the food. It was very good and worth the price. Not exotic enough for my tastes. Service was spot on.Special Features:
- Amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014Pleasantly surprised by the amazing food. One of the best meals we've had in a long time. The sea bass was incredible.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!JimPVIPDined on 8/5/2014Very cool ambiance. Street traffic is limited because you would never know that the 2nd floor restaurant is there which makes getting a table much easier, at least at the time we dined there. The sea bass was some of the best that I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ContiVIPDined on 8/4/2014Been there a few times. This is a great place to have a quiet dinner. The food is always good.Special Features:
- ambience of goodnesssonofelohimDined on 8/2/2014First time dinning at tredici and I was impressed. The atmosphere was calm and romantic. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Definitely dinning there again......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/24/2014Pasta and Shrimp came with only two shrimp. 2 Shrimp really, that's the best you can do.Special Features:
- Great SurpriseDiner44VIPDined on 7/14/2014Felt like we went back in time! It was like going to a speak easy from the 20's. It is located next to its sister restaurant but you would not know it. You go in a un-noticed entrance up the stairs to a door located at the end of the hallway with a peep door. There was nothing hidden by this restaurant the food was great our waiter Jacob was topnotch and our bartender was great. She surely knows how to make everyone feel welcomed. The stuffed meatballs were a fantastic surprise. I had a steak that was cooked to perfection and a hefty portion that I could only eat half of the steak that was served with awesome Truffle Fries that literally melted in your mouth. I would definitely recommend this establishment to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eveningoperafanVIPDined on 7/8/2014Been wanting to go here for a while, because the "hidden entrance" sounded so intriguing and food sounded so good. We were not disappointed. Get the meatballs and kobe beef ravioli and mac & cheese. Even the chicken was excellent! Fig salad was fantastic too. Too full for dessert! Will be back to try the steak and dessert. Loved the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious foodsickofnougatineDined on 7/7/2014this was a new find for us and a rather good one. the food is fit for foodies . my only complain was that it was too dark in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Perfect DL spotSouthernDined on 7/2/2014This place is so cool.. Loved it lived it loved it!! You gotta check it out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soshesheVIPDined on 6/30/2014Enjoyed the sea bass - it was very good!!! Would go back just for the fish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlexibilityfoodsterDined on 6/26/2014We had made a reservation because friends were coming in from out of town. Well, you know how those things change, so we eventually had to change our reservation time and the number of people in our party. The friendly folks at Tre Dici Steak were wonderful and accommodated with ease. And then when another change needed to be made a day later, they were again great to deal with. "Another person? No problem." And when we arrived we were whisked to our table for a wonderful meal and evening.Special Features:
- Great restaurantJoseDined on 6/23/2014The venue is discreet and the decor touching on opulent. Food is great and service is first classSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 628 reviews are from the Tredici Steak reviews archive.
- Great Ambiance and Food!Ellen111813Dined on 6/21/2014Loved Tredici steak! I ordered the Gin special and it was one of the best drinks I ever had!! Then the meatball appetizer and that was fantastic. Then Amish chicken which was delicious !!! Fantastic dinner, would recommend highly and I look forward to going back. And the icing on the cake was that Adam Richman was filming a show there that night and I adore him!!!Special Features:
- emmaVIPDined on 6/17/2014Love this place everytime we travel to NYC! From the ambiance to the great food, just a fun, relaxing place to have a wonderful meal and still be able to have a conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, tasty, romanticSeanDined on 6/6/2014Getting in through the dark elevator and intimidating door was just the right amount of sketchy - unique without being actually scary. Inside, the room was dim but pretty and comfortable. We took a nice seat by the window (in some very nice chairs) and service was very courteous, if slow. I had the inside out meatballs, which were fantastic, and the kobe beef ravioli, which was very good, but didn't quite shine like the appetizer. The desserts were also excellent - I had a great slice of chocolate raspberry cake and sampled a bit of the layered crepe cake, also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just go...PeterVIPDined on 5/16/2014I must say this place is fantastic. It's like being transported to another world. The service is great and the food is phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent !fredrothnyDined on 5/16/2014great food, service, ambience. have been going there for 3 years now, and the food is consistently good.Special Features:
- I like, I really likeSteakdevilDined on 5/10/2014I really like this spot. Too my wife there for mother day and we had a blast. The only thing was getting to the 2nd fl is kin for tricky no sign on the door or posting anywhere, restaurant look like a remodel apartment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find.WillowVIPDined on 5/10/2014I was searching on Open Table to find a place not far from Penn Station and where I live (Chelsea). The food was very good and our waiter was terrific. It was set up like a speak easy where you went in an unmarked entrance. I would have never known about this place. The inside out meatball was a great choice. I'd go again,Special Features:
- Calamary at his bestJalaDined on 5/9/2014We had the best calamary since à Long time they were perfectly cook and just spicy anough We also had a peach ang aragula that soooooo good ang our steak was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect NightNativeNYerinPSVIPDined on 5/8/2014I'm in a new relationship, and going out for drinks and dinner is our "thing." Tre Dici Steak may now be "our place." (Sorry for all the quotes.) Aside from an initially aloof server which concerned me about how the night would go, things turned around with the delivery of the Inside-out Meatball. It is a must. Amazing. We both opted for steaks, him filet mignon, me cowboy ribeye. Both cooked perfectly, both portioned generously. Potato preparations were both awesome - loaded baked potato mashed potatoes and mashed fingerlings. Save room for the 20-layer crepe cake. (Noise level was a bit crazy due to a large party in the vicinity, with one particular member drunk and screeching at a level only dogs can hear. Obnoxious!)Special Features: