6400 Carrier Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.treasuretavern.com/
- Phone: 8773182469
- Hours of Operation:
8:00pm Dinner and show time.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Wania de Mattos
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Treasure Tavern is an unrivaled one-of-a-kind dining experience! Cirque, burlesque, comedy magic, and delicious food come together for a night like no other. To create this exciting and edgy experience, we’ve brought together world-class chefs, hot bartenders, beautiful dancers and amazing performers from across the globe, providing adults a captivating and tantalizing getaway from the ordinary...
A word from Treasure Tavern
Orlando's Hottest Nighttime Show & Dining Experience! Step into an evening of extravagant amusement and exceptional dining with Treasure Tavern. Meet Madame Gretta the tavern's outlandish maven who escorts guests through a two hour show filled with excitement, fun and a four course dinner and find out why travelers, adventurers and explorers call this tavern the best place for entertainment, dining and fun!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Treasure Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fun night outAussieonholsDined on 5/15/2014I am from Australia and on holiday with my friend who lives just out of Orlando. I booked the Treasure Tavern so we could have a fun night out on my last night and was not disappointed. The food was good and the service excellent. The show was fun and we had a few laughs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We first arrived at 5:30pmSILLYDined on 10/23/2013We first arrived at 5:30pm then at 7:00pm we were seated, at 5:30 it looked like no one was in the restraunt. Then we ordered appetizers, at 7:45 the appetizers arrived. We had to find our server at 8:00 pm because all the other servers refused to help us order our entrees. At 8:30 we found our server, but we were told he was to busy. At 9:00pm we finally got to place our entree order. Our entree didn't arrive till 9:45pm. We decided to skip desert because we were so upset we missed the disney fireworks. We asked to speak to the manager at 10:00pm and we were told she wasn't working the night we were there. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/19/2013Interesting, cheesy quite often. The food was just OK, don't go hoping for a dining experience. We up charged to the prime rib... hit and miss, more miss. If you're very particular about wellness of the meat, order something else. Soup arrived cold, salad...hmmmm If you have half a salad left, hold the plate tight! Mine was taken away without a word as I glanced sideways. So now that you won't be going for the dinner experience, the entertainment, as I said, was pretty cheesy, but it had enough moments that by the end my wife and I thought it was a good time all considered. You can't expect a server to be ready for your every whim, they act on stage too. So yes, I would say it's worth going if you're into chuckles and not the food first.Special Features: