4003 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209-6313Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tretrattoria.com/
- Phone: (210) 805-0333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Jason Dady
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dining & Catering For events of all shapes and sizes, Tre Trattoria offers comprehensive party planning. Why Book with Us? The Family Table offers private dining for up to 12 guests. Buy-outs for up to 200 guests. Free party planning services and customized menus to fit your needs and budget. Corporate Events Board Meetings & Offsites Business Dinner Meetings Employee Appreciation & Holiday Parties Parties & Social Events Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions Birthdays & Anniversaries Family Reunions
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining & Catering For events of all shapes and sizes, Tre Trattoria offers comprehensive party planning. Why Book with Us? The Family Table offers private dining for up to 12 guests and buy-outs for up to 200 guests. Free party planning services and customized menus to fit your needs and budget. Corporate Events Board Meetings & Offsites Business Dinner Meetings Employee Appreciation & Holiday Parties Parties & Social Events Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions Birthdays & Anniversaries Family Reunions
- Private Party Contact: Liza Hill-Rodriguez 2102894955
A word from Tre Trattoria
Simply great northern Italian Dining Tuscan-inspired Italian fare features house-made fresh pasta, antipasti, salumi, signature cast-iron pizzas and simply prepared entrees. The wine list features each region in Italy and offers quartino and bottle service. Signature hand-crafted cocktails offer exciting blends from the bar. Open seven days a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Tre Trattoria - Best Restaurants in Alamo Heights ›
Tre Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (19)special occasion (17)great for outdoor dining (16)romantic (14)neighborhood gem (13)good for groups (10)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (7)great for brunch (6)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- A Lovely EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Took my date to Tre Trattoria for her birthday. It was an enjoyable evening and overall felt it was a somewhat intimate time. The decor could use some work as it felt a bit disjointed. The service was good and attentive. Overall the food was very delicious and the flavors were all distinct yet complimenting to one another. Best part is they brought out a complimentary dessert without even asking. That is a touch of class that really shows they care about their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find!Kerry3020Dined on 11/17/2014Lots of Gluten free options. First time I have had homemade GF pasta- it rocked and their bolognese sauce was awesome! Our server was attentive and knowledgable. I would definitely return to hopefully dine outside on their lovely patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceDALFoodieDined on 11/8/2014I visited Tre Trattoria with my two girls while visiting San Antonio. It was nice to get away from the Downtown are and have a good experience. Ryan served us with EXCELLENCE. He was great with suggestions and explaining the menu items. The food came out hot and quick and tasted great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; long wait.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We had reservations and were seated promptly. The service and food were both excellent. The only negative was the extremely long wait for the food to arrive - it took about and hour and a half. The waiter said the food was on its way several times (when it was not) and he was apologetic for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JDLongerDined on 10/27/2014Wanted a good place to have a working business lunch - quiet, good food and attentive service. Tre Trattoria met all of our needs. (Chef's special was ordered by all 3 of us and was great.)Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinner!WineanddineDined on 10/25/2014First time at this restaurant, and it was excellent. Our attentive (but not annoying) waiter gave us great recommendations, and we especially enjoyed the fettuccine with duck confit, the gnocchi, and the Nutella dessert. Will dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inventive food Beautiful decorDrMomofmanyDined on 10/13/2014We sat outside on a weeknight, even patio is beautiful. Modern with a bit of elegant edge. Had the fresh pulled mozzarella it was amazing, We are vegetarians so I can't speak for the meat dishes but everything we had was fresh, inventive and amazing. Great chef restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local gemTravelgemsVIPDined on 10/11/2014Tre trattoria is a local gem, and though the food is good our experience was less than so. To begin the night the requested wine off the menu was out of stock which is common and no big deal, as another choice was easily made. Our courses were order and over 45 minutes later one of our 4 entrees were received with an apology from the staff. It took another 10 minutes or so for two more entrees to be received and the 4th guest at our table didn't get their food until we asked, and said.."we are still missing a meal". We were entertaining friends from CA and needless to say the evening didn't go as well as planned.Special Features:
- Almost Perfecternst4uVIPDined on 10/4/2014For a different experience, we went for appetizers only this time. Starting with the mozzarella and toast, we couldn't go wrong, and every dish was completely enjoyable! We will definitely do this again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time but not the lastBandJinTXVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great food. Excellent service. Will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant with potentialZorro47VIPDined on 9/26/2014Dining at Tre Trattoria was pleasant. The food was well prepar4ed, served with promptitude, well presented, tasty and the Florentine steak was a delight. The clam Linguini was fresh and the pasta "al dente". We drank a smooth, fresh and discretely fruity Chianti. Perfect match!. The table we got was not the best but Heather, our waitress did her best to compensate. She was attentive, polite and knew her trade.Special Features:
- Treat Your Tastebuds!DonMemoVIPDined on 9/17/2014As usual, the food at a Jason Dady restaurant is excellent! This particular evening my wife and I both had salads. She had the special salad of the day and I had a bib lettuce salad. She had the crispy trout with a side of cold beets and I had the duck confit with fettuccine. We both enjoyed our meals as we share a great desert, the signature chocolate cake and nutella whipped with Chantilly cream. Delicious. Our waiter was very attentive and pleasant, making the evening great for a night out. I highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to dining here again soon.Special Features:
- What they had was great...BigbadbenDined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed a Sunday brunch this past weekend. The food was great, the Bloody Mary was spicy and the service was very good. When we came to some dessert, they seemed to be out of everything we wanted. It seemed like they weren't well prepared for a brunch from that perspective. Not much room to move off of the menu either. Kids may find the brunch menu a little "weird" so I'd save it for an adult visit. Overall very good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week LunchElitistErisDined on 8/27/2014The menu for Restaurant Week was amazing. The trout was delicious. The parmigiano frico on the Caesar salad was good. The Nutellax3 was heavenly! Not too sweet surprisingly. And the do for the bread was scrumptious!!! Can't wait to go back. Plus, they were very accommodating for my gluten allergy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week lunchGRANOLAVIPDined on 8/25/2014I am so grateful that the Dady's extended their Restaurant Week menus! I had a lovely lunch, choosing the cesar salad, crispy skin trout and the nutella x 3. The crisp greens in the salad had the perfect amount of flavorful dressing, the fish was cooked perfectly and the nutella dessert is heaven on a plate for any chocoholic (like yours truly...I really had to use restraint to not like my platter clean!). Service was good although the courses took a bit long to be served (but there was a large group dining together in addition to the usual lunch crowd). I highly recommend Tre Trattoria for a delicious meal in a beautiful setting.Special Features:
- So delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014It was an amazing meal. Good food and great service!Special Features:
- not for us24play2VIPDined on 8/22/2014I have to say our server was great just wish I could remember his name, the food not so much. Nothing we had stood out, the hostess needs training waiting outside to get in( a large high school football group had come in ) for 1 hour past our reservation time she stuck her head out said table was ready and walked off. The poor bar tenders so over run ran out of glasses several times with no floor help to clean up or restock. The food was food nothing to make we want to come back at all, just our take.
- Great food. Horrible serviceThisnicknamethingisstupidVIPDined on 8/21/2014Hostess took my name 3 times before seating us, was in conversations with other staff and not paying attention. Place not very crowded yet my companion finished her entire meal before my pasta was finally served. If you have a short lunch break, avoid this place. If you have time for a 2 hour lunch and don't mind bad service, the food is excellent.Special Features:
- Italian done right!JamesGuyVIPDined on 8/20/2014As always, Tre was a delightful lunch experience. The Restaurant Week Menu was excellent -- good Bolognese pasta and a wonderful trout filet, a delicious Caesar salad with crispy parmesan "crouton", excellent bread (ciabatta?), and the always luscious nutella dessert. If you haven't enjoyed Tre yet, you need to go! It's Italian done right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingluv2bakeDined on 8/20/2014The Tagliatelli Bolognese was extremely over salted and pasta was overly Al Dente. Was in a sauce that tasted like Hamburger Helper. Dessert was not much better.. Buttermilk Poundcake looked liked and tasted like cornbread. Made waiter aware of this, however all he did was offer to have cook redo the same dish. No thank you.Expected food to be much better during Restaurant week and from a place owned by Chef Jason Dady.
- Only OKlovepastaDined on 8/17/2014The first time we ate there it was great, last time it was terrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!NUTELLAloverDined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent and the service as well. Servers, bartender, and hostess were all friendly and easy to talk and visit with. They added to the overall niceties of the meal and experience. I loved the pasta, my companions bragged on the trout. I would KILL for their Nutella recipes! The hand pulled mozzarella melted in my mouth and the caprese made a solid partner. I would gladly recommend this to my friends and in fact, did so today! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Tre Trattoria reviews archive.