4003 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209-6313Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tretrattoria.com/
- Phone: 2108050333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Jason Dady
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Dining & Catering For events of all shapes and sizes, Tre Trattoria offers comprehensive party planning. Why Book with Us? The Family Table offers private dining for up to 12 guests. Buy-outs for up to 200 guests. Free party planning services and customized menus to fit your needs and budget. Corporate Events Board Meetings & Offsites Business Dinner Meetings Employee Appreciation & Holiday Parties Parties & Social Events Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions Birthdays & Anniversaries Family Reunions
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining & Catering For events of all shapes and sizes, Tre Trattoria offers comprehensive party planning. Why Book with Us? The Family Table offers private dining for up to 12 guests and buy-outs for up to 200 guests. Free party planning services and customized menus to fit your needs and budget. Corporate Events Board Meetings & Offsites Business Dinner Meetings Employee Appreciation & Holiday Parties Parties & Social Events Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions Birthdays & Anniversaries Family Reunions
- Private Party Contact: Liza Hill-Rodriguez 2102894955
A word from Tre Trattoria
Simply great northern Italian Dining Tuscan-inspired Italian fare features house-made fresh pasta, antipasti, salumi, signature cast-iron pizzas and simply prepared entrees. The wine list features each region in Italy and offers quartino and bottle service. Signature hand-crafted cocktails offer exciting blends from the bar. Open seven days a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tre Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (9)fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (6)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)romantic (4)good for groups (3)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- What they had was great...BigbadbenDined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed a Sunday brunch this past weekend. The food was great, the Bloody Mary was spicy and the service was very good. When we came to some dessert, they seemed to be out of everything we wanted. It seemed like they weren't well prepared for a brunch from that perspective. Not much room to move off of the menu either. Kids may find the brunch menu a little "weird" so I'd save it for an adult visit. Overall very good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week LunchElitistErisDined on 8/27/2014The menu for Restaurant Week was amazing. The trout was delicious. The parmigiano frico on the Caesar salad was good. The Nutellax3 was heavenly! Not too sweet surprisingly. And the do for the bread was scrumptious!!! Can't wait to go back. Plus, they were very accommodating for my gluten allergy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week lunchGRANOLAVIPDined on 8/25/2014I am so grateful that the Dady's extended their Restaurant Week menus! I had a lovely lunch, choosing the cesar salad, crispy skin trout and the nutella x 3. The crisp greens in the salad had the perfect amount of flavorful dressing, the fish was cooked perfectly and the nutella dessert is heaven on a plate for any chocoholic (like yours truly...I really had to use restraint to not like my platter clean!). Service was good although the courses took a bit long to be served (but there was a large group dining together in addition to the usual lunch crowd). I highly recommend Tre Trattoria for a delicious meal in a beautiful setting.Special Features:
- So delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014It was an amazing meal. Good food and great service!Special Features:
- not for us24play2VIPDined on 8/22/2014I have to say our server was great just wish I could remember his name, the food not so much. Nothing we had stood out, the hostess needs training waiting outside to get in( a large high school football group had come in ) for 1 hour past our reservation time she stuck her head out said table was ready and walked off. The poor bar tenders so over run ran out of glasses several times with no floor help to clean up or restock. The food was food nothing to make we want to come back at all, just our take.
- Great food. Horrible serviceThisnicknamethingisstupidVIPDined on 8/21/2014Hostess took my name 3 times before seating us, was in conversations with other staff and not paying attention. Place not very crowded yet my companion finished her entire meal before my pasta was finally served. If you have a short lunch break, avoid this place. If you have time for a 2 hour lunch and don't mind bad service, the food is excellent.Special Features:
- Italian done right!JamesGuyVIPDined on 8/20/2014As always, Tre was a delightful lunch experience. The Restaurant Week Menu was excellent -- good Bolognese pasta and a wonderful trout filet, a delicious Caesar salad with crispy parmesan "crouton", excellent bread (ciabatta?), and the always luscious nutella dessert. If you haven't enjoyed Tre yet, you need to go! It's Italian done right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingluv2bakeDined on 8/20/2014The Tagliatelli Bolognese was extremely over salted and pasta was overly Al Dente. Was in a sauce that tasted like Hamburger Helper. Dessert was not much better.. Buttermilk Poundcake looked liked and tasted like cornbread. Made waiter aware of this, however all he did was offer to have cook redo the same dish. No thank you.Expected food to be much better during Restaurant week and from a place owned by Chef Jason Dady.
- Only OKlovepastaDined on 8/17/2014The first time we ate there it was great, last time it was terrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!NUTELLAloverDined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent and the service as well. Servers, bartender, and hostess were all friendly and easy to talk and visit with. They added to the overall niceties of the meal and experience. I loved the pasta, my companions bragged on the trout. I would KILL for their Nutella recipes! The hand pulled mozzarella melted in my mouth and the caprese made a solid partner. I would gladly recommend this to my friends and in fact, did so today! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Tre Trattoria reviews archive.