403-405 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trefamiglia.com/
- Phone: 856-429-1447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Cipollone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tre Famiglia offers both on and off-site catering. On-site catering can accommodate up to 35 in the smaller room and 80 in our larger room and up to 300 off premise. We also have the Galasso Room (private) with a large table that seats from 14 to 18 guests at one large dining table or up to 22 with the tables split..
Off premise catering with a customized menu
Please contact Angela Martinelli at 856-429-1447 with any special requests or concerns you may have regarding an upcoming event.
- Entertainment: Dining Room Music
- Special Events: South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week, Farm to Fork, Dining for Life, Weddings, Showers, Christenings,Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral luncheons, Anniversaries, Business Seminars Christmas Eve Take-out full menu and Seven fish
Off premise catering up to 300 guests.
A word from Tre Famiglia
Since its opening in 2005,Tre Famiglia has built a customer base from local patrons as well as individuals from the suburbs of Philadelphia VOTED BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT ,2014 Courier Post,Best BYOB 2008-09-10-11-12-13-14 ,Best Place to do Lunch, Best Gnocchi 2011-12-13,bringing it's home-style Italian fare from its South Philadelphia landmark Chip's Restaurant established in 1903, the Cipollone family has landed across the river in the quaint town of Haddonfield. From the first day the doors opened diners from both near & afar sing the praises for the quality and consistency that are a part of every dish served. Don't don't be shy stick your head in the kitchen and give a wave to Pop Chip, 86 years old and his son Robert (head chef) continue to preserve their family traditions and recipes. Private parties and Catering serving from 10 to 80 patrons will most definitely leave your guests with a lasting impression.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tre Famiglia - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Tre Famiglia reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (114)fit for foodies (73)special occasion (67)good for groups (47)romantic (31)great for lunch (21)great for outdoor dining (17)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Amazing, as always!!!JuanGuitar7Dined on 7/26/2014Seriously, the food and service here are always the best ever had. However, this is always the case every time I come here. The special Farm-to-Fork menu was delicious. For the main entree I had the stuffed Filet Mignon. It was absolute heaven. Overall, it was just an incredibly romantic experience. My wife and I are always looking for an excuse to go back. I hope we find one soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedlive2eatDined on 7/25/2014I tried the fixe price menu and was disappointed. The food was bland and nothing great.
- Farm to ForkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014I have been here before and the food has always been excellent. I brought my girlfriend here to celebrate her Birthday. We both lived all that we had (fish just a little dry). The filet was the Best I have ever had, it was like butter. I called ahead and asked them to put a candle in her dessert and the remembered to do it. Awesome night.Special Features:
- Fabulous dinnerFabulousVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great restaurant week menu, started out with the venetian crab soup and special salad both were delectable then sweet potato gnocchi in a brown butter and crab cake grilled with delicious jersey tomato, for our main dish we opted for the braised lamb and grilled branzino which were cooked to perfection and very tasty. For dessert we had the roasted banana ice cream and the Italian puffed pastry filled with cream topped with a fresh berry drizzle, ooh lah lah. Despite there was not a table to be had the service was impeccable and we received a very warm greeting from the two nice ladies at the front door. Thank you Tre Famiglia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I have been to Tre Famigilia for Farm to Fork previously and it was outstanding! Came back for Farm to Fork this year and once again, it was outstanding! The food is fresh and delicious. Everyone through out the restaurant was awesome, including the owner. I highly recommend Tre Famiglia.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backExtrasDined on 7/23/2014It was my first time there. I went with my husband for farm to fork week. I always like to try new places during restaurant weeks. It was excellent! No complaints. My meal was excellent. We will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJeldVIPDined on 7/23/2014We've always expected great food, and this time we were disappointed. It was Farm to Fork week, and hectic. But that was to be expected. The soup was lukewarm and primarily broth. If there was crab there, I couldn't find it. The crab dish was only so-so. We were told prior to ordering that the chef was substituting one 7oz. lobster tail for two 4 oz. ones. I doubt that my one tail was even 4 ounces. The desserts were the highlight. And the service - which was very good despite the packed room. I think we will look elsewhere for restaurant week events in the future.Special Features:
- Fantastc experiencegreatpresentationDined on 7/22/2014This was my first time here. The service was unbelievably great. The waiters and bus boys were extremely attentive. The food was the best I ever had. I can't believe this place was so close to home and so great. I will definitely come back and bring family and friends, especially on special occasions. So glad I experienced this place.Special Features:
- Tre Famiglia Farm to Fork WeekLuvRedWineDined on 7/22/2014The menu offerings for Farm to Fork week were impressive: Crab soup, flatbread with prosciutto, ricotta and fontina, sweet potato gnocchi, crab cake, filet mignon, waloo with mango salsa, just to name a few! Excellent choices, delicious flavors, nice presentations. Delightful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July 2014zpikDined on 7/22/2014Portions were smaller as per previous Farm to Fork weeks. Soup was mostly broth with only a few pieces of crab. Petite lobster was definitely petite. Service was very good. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant Week picknancygDined on 7/21/2014We eat at Tre Famiglia on a fairly regular basis anyway, but this was Farm to Fork Restaurant Week in South Jersey. The special menu for the event was full of wonderful, different things, from the usual menu (which is always good, too) and all 6 of us were very happy with our choices. Everything was fresh, interesting, and delicious. From the salads, to soup, to crab cake appetizer, to entrees (the Waloo was wonderful), to desserts - the banana ice cream and panna cotta were particular favorites, we all enjoyed what we ordered. Good, friendly service makes this a great place, Restaurant Week or not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvfranckDined on 7/21/2014Excellent food selection, presentation and taste. Pleasant atmosphere and good service.Special Features:
- FOOD awesome ( as always)thezVIPDined on 7/20/2014food was great-- it was farm to fork week and food was outstanding. service a little shaky ( probably did not expect to be that busy on a sunday). but if going for the food-- this is the placeSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Farm to ForkbobfinkDined on 7/20/2014Our party of 6 has been to Tre Famiglia on 3 or 4 occasions and never been disappointed. Farm to Fork may have a limited menu, but it is broad enough to accommodate the tastes of our party, and each dish (we share bites) is delicious. The "regular" menu excels as well. The wait staff is attentive and friendly, and the noise level easily allows our bunch of yakkers to converse. There are no "views," but go for the food -- it's worth it.Special Features:
- Tre good at Tre FamigliaLindsorDined on 7/18/2014The food and service were great but trying to carry on a conversation at a restaurant on a Saturday night is impossible. I was hoping a Saturday night in the summer would be better. We will go back during the week.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningFabulousVIPDined on 7/13/2014We ordered the zucchini blossoms which were stuffed with ricotta cheese they were absolutely delicious. My Veal Chop was cooked to perfection as I noshed on the bone discreetly at our table. My friend had the veal special and was very impressed with the preparation, loved it. For dessert we opted for the fried cheesecake topped with pistachio homemade gelato. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usual!AnikaDined on 7/12/2014Just another of many great dinners! Both food and service were exceptional. Every time my sister and her husband visit from Baltimore, she requests we go to Tre Famiglia. My husband and I wouldn't think of having our anniversary dinner anywhere else!Special Features:
- EnjoyableJarangoVIPDined on 7/10/2014Last time I was there food was better. I was a little disappointed in the flounder franchaise, the coating was too thick and slightly chewy. and it did not have enough fresh lemon flavor. It didn't taste as though it was prepared fresh. My mussels were good and I enjoyed the risotto. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were quite impressed.DiaerobDined on 7/5/2014After passing this restaurant on our way to other's, we finally called and made a reservation. We were not disappointed. Our table was ready when we arrived and instead of giving us a small table for two, the hostess put us at a table for four. That made points right away. The service was outstanding. Our serve, Cole was just great. Our special arugula salad with fried calamari was declicious and unique, it was a delight. My partner order the veal francaise and was very happy with the dish. I had the special Bronzini and it was also a delight. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Swimmer2Dined on 7/5/2014The food was very good and the service was excellent, but too fast. We were done in less than an hour.Special Features:
- AMAZING!!FoodieDined on 7/1/2014Food and service just amazing the best Italian Restaurant in Jersey by far.. Absolutely great dinner cant wait to return.Special Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/1/2014One of our favorite restaurants...they never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very unsatisfactory rating.JavaBabyDined on 6/28/2014Having frequented this restaurant frequently, I was looking forward to celebrating a birthday there, with my family. Unfortunately, because of the size of our party (6, ) we were seated in their larger side room. The noise level was intolerable - the worst I have ever experienced. This restaurant has been in business long enough to have solved the noise problem. I can only assume that they choose to ignore the issue.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014Our party of six thought the hors d'oeuvres were outstanding. However, two men ordered the clams and linguine for their main course and were disappointed; much too bland. Other than that we all felt our waiter, Chris, was friendly and helpful in describing the specials.Special Features:
- TresunshineDined on 6/24/2014Tre Famiglia is the best restaurant in Haddonfield. The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable. It's our favorite for girls night. The staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Delicious!MrsGDined on 6/22/2014Drove 1 hr to meet our family in NJ for an early Sunday dinner at Tre Famiglia and we were quite impressed. Quaint little restaurant in Haddonfield. Attentive service by everyone, food came out quickly and hot, and was extremely delicious. Group of South Philly natives raved the entire time. Highly recommend. Would drive back to Tre Famiglia again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is it summer?headDined on 6/21/2014Specials Saturday night included lentil soup and Oso Buca, winter offerings in my mind. I normally like this place but staff appeared "in the weeds" once again, the most important thing is not to show when things are going bad. My entree was ok, I normally expect to be wowed when I go there..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing-dined outsideFabulousVIPDined on 6/19/2014What can I say other than our dinner was excellent and for the first time we enjoyed eating outside under the umbrella with beautiful flower beds surrounding us. Beautiful night, great food and service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalFoodieDined on 6/19/2014Dinner was incredible again, Veal Chop was the best I have ever had anywhere. Service was impeccable Giuliano is very well trained and a gentleman. Thank you again for a great night.Special Features:
- Mangia excellence2HappyCampersVIPDined on 6/15/2014It was wonderful as usual. Always fab food. A favorite of oursSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/11/2014It was excellent dinner enjoyed with friends and family.Special Features:
- Stuffed Veal Chop satisfies againMiggsDined on 6/10/2014Had the stuffed veal chop, waiter cole assured me it was a personal favorite of his along with the fried cheesecake. I would def go again request cole and the stuffed veal with the fried cheesecake for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodFoodGoodtoEatDined on 6/7/2014We have dined at Tre Famiglia many times and they always deliver, food is amazing!! Go there you are sure to like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentlenpurzDined on 6/1/2014A return visit to a local favorite. Excellent veal, served in a variety of ways - all done to perfection. And the fried cheesecake dessert is wonderful. Service, as always, was professional, personable, and most knowledgeable of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood choice.MeetinCJDined on 5/31/2014This was my 3rd time visiting here. Honestly, the food was good; but a little less "great" than the last 2 times. I would return again with hopes that the quality is back to what it was before. Service was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies' Night OutLocalFoodieDined on 5/31/2014Great food albeit somewhat limited menu; attentive service; be prepared to BYOB!Special Features:
- thezVIPDined on 5/29/2014food was damn good... BUT, has been better.. for an average spot i'd say it was great. but for tre famiglia's usual perfection it was just o.k.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/27/20141st time at Tre Famiglia and won't be our last!! Very good It is small so you want to make a reservation The menu has many choices So we are anxious to go back and try some of the other entreesSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodLuv2eatDined on 5/25/2014The food was excellent. Best Italian food I have had in South Jersey! Service was prompt and courteous. Small table for two. Dining area is very small. We had a gift certificate from a business associate. Definitely plan on going back!
- Excellent Meal and ServiceFabulousVIPDined on 5/24/2014Braciole was the best ever it was a special of the night! Our appetizer were amazing sausage and figs and Caprese Salad. We split a fried cheese cake which was the perfect ending to our meal. Service is always excellent.Special Features: