403-405 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trefamiglia.com/
- Phone: 856-429-1447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Cipollone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tre Famiglia offers both on and off-site catering. On-site catering can accommodate up to 35 in the smaller room and 80 in our larger room and up to 300 off premise. We also have the Galasso Room (private) with a large table that seats from 14 to 18 guests at one large dining table or up to 22 with the tables split..
Off premise catering with a customized menu
Please contact Angela Martinelli at 856-429-1447 with any special requests or concerns you may have regarding an upcoming event.
- Entertainment: Dining Room Music
- Special Events: South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week, Farm to Fork, Dining for Life, Weddings, Showers, Christenings,Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral luncheons, Anniversaries, Business Seminars Christmas Eve Take-out full menu and Seven fish
Off premise catering up to 300 guests.
A word from Tre Famiglia
Since its opening in 2005,Tre Famiglia has built a customer base from local patrons as well as individuals from the suburbs of Philadelphia VOTED BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT ,2014 Courier Post,Best BYOB 2008-09-10-11-12-13-14 ,Best Place to do Lunch, Best Gnocchi 2011-12-13,bringing it's home-style Italian fare from its South Philadelphia landmark Chip's Restaurant established in 1903, the Cipollone family has landed across the river in the quaint town of Haddonfield. From the first day the doors opened diners from both near & afar sing the praises for the quality and consistency that are a part of every dish served. Don't don't be shy stick your head in the kitchen and give a wave to Pop Chip, 86 years old and his son Robert (head chef) continue to preserve their family traditions and recipes. Private parties and Catering serving from 10 to 80 patrons will most definitely leave your guests with a lasting impression.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tre Famiglia - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Tre Famiglia reviews from OpenTable diners
175 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (130)fit for foodies (90)special occasion (81)good for groups (46)romantic (42)great for outdoor dining (28)great for lunch (21)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Food gets better every time outthezVIPDined on 9/7/2014Always an outstanding meal.. Place gets loud sometimes and tables are wobbly and chairs are uncomfortable and did I mention the FOOD IS OUTSTANDING....?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatRulesdocVIPDined on 9/6/2014Too noisy. Difficult to have conversation. Linguini with clam sauce was bland. Other selections very good. Appetizers were a hit. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time for me.EatemupyumyumDined on 9/6/2014This was the first time for me, but it will not be my last. I was pleasantly surprised with everything, as I did not expect a fine restaurant like this to be in a small string of shops along Haddon Avenue in Haddonfield. The menu was more than the standard Italian fare. This family owned business is well staffed with very attentive and knowledgeable waiters. The food was excellent. My "cowboy" steak was prepared perfectly and was absolutely delicious. I had read online of a desert they had, fried cheesecake with ice cream and caramel sauce. Geez oh man, that was terrific. I highly recommend this BYOB place to anyone who wants a really nice meal and a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodieDined on 9/5/2014Every time I go it's consistently delicious. Great prices & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialsBrunhildeVIPDined on 9/5/2014Very good and well cooked food. The main menu contains the "normal" Italian restaurant items which is boring to me but not to a great many people. However their "specials" are varied, well chosen, fresh and well cooked. (Their fish is wonderful.) Wait staff is very accommodating, even on a Friday evening.) The place is CLEAN as is staff! Portions are a very nice size. Only objection I have is that they do not (unless you ask) provide prices for nightly specials which are verbally given by waiter. I personally find this objectionable and it's difficult to ask if you are with a group and it is your treat. It also helps you to judge what you would/should be receiving once you are aware of the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food and service were great. Can be quite noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful Sunday afternoong5ptech1eDined on 8/31/2014Four of us enjoyed the Sunday afternoon special menu at Tre Famiglia over the Labor Day weekend and found the experience to be wonderful. First, the our waitperson, Scott, defined the concept of ultimate service and concern without being overly attentive and distracting. Atta boy to him! Next, each of our entrées was prepared perfectly and as expected. Last, the dining room was comfortable and quiet. All in all, this was a value experience that we have vowed to repeat soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place3jaysDined on 8/30/2014Great night out for my wife and I. Great atmosphere ,awesome service and the prices were very affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in townMrsbelfi1215Dined on 8/30/2014The food is amazing and the service is great!! Definitely the best food in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine mealDCTWMTDined on 8/27/2014This place hasn't let my wife & me down yet. Always fine food, well-prepared, and whoever trains the young people who serve and bus tables does a great job. They are helpful and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014Very comfortable, friendly service and excellent food.Special Features:
- Fabulous Food and service!!FabulousVIPDined on 8/26/2014I would recommend this awesome restaurant to anyone and everyone, food and service was great as always, A must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!renayDined on 8/24/2014Dinner was a pleasurable experience. As always, the staff was very attentive and our meals were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BruceDined on 8/22/2014Great as always! I highly recommend this restaurant & will continue to patronize on a regular basis.Special Features:
- Good TimeHomebodyDined on 8/21/2014Very good food and excellent service make this BYOB restaurant a popular choice among locals. The tightly spaced seating and loud background noise are the only negatives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- complete packageimpressedeaterDined on 8/19/2014Our server Kyle was attentive and friendly. He knew the menu and answered all of my mother's many questions. The food was fantastic from the appetizers to the dessert. I have never had such fantastic bronzino. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarJacqFerDined on 8/16/2014Dining at Tre Familglia has been a wonderful experience. My husband and I have had the pleasure of attending a family 60th birthday party for my brother, as well as a romantic dinner alone; both experiences were fabulous. Our waiter Cole, was kind, courteous, and professional at all times. The food is incredible! One can not make a trip to Tre Faliligia without ordering the sausage and fig dish....it is a virtual taste sensation! We would (and have) recommend dining at this establishment, you will walk away thinking about your next vist will be! A wonderful dining experience! FIVE STARS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding food,pleasant decor.epicurian4everDined on 8/9/2014The menu offers numerous dishes that warrant sampling, which calls for a return visit ASAP. Excellent attentive,friendly service,low noise level and stylish decor made for a memorable dining experience. My wife and I anticipate a return very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiaerobDined on 8/3/2014This was our second time at Tre Famiglia. The first time, we had great service, great table and the food was fabulous. This time we brought friends and had great entrees, a so-so salad and mediocre service. We were seated at the table by the kitchen and they did move us when we asked to be moved. The Flounder Francaise was delicious.Special Features:
- Simple food for a simple night outNessersDined on 8/1/2014Great pasta and lamb chops, seems like a good staple for simple Italian out. Scallops, shrimp and lamb all cooked perfect and our wait staff was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible FoodGreatbyobsDined on 8/1/2014I recommended this restaurant to my date. It was an hour ride for him and he was so impressed with the restaurant I got a second date! The food was amazing and the service, as always, was impeccable! If you haven't been to Tre Famiglia, you must try them. You'll be hooked!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Haddonfield's BestDogwoodVIPDined on 7/29/2014I havent been everywhere in NJ which is only reason I didnt title this New Jersey's Best. This restaurant is reason enough to visit South Jersey. Superb cuisine at moderate prices, BYOB, impeccable service, & welcoming ambience make this my personal favorite in Tri-state area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick Dinner, GREAT Food!DaveDined on 7/29/2014My wife and I only had about an hour and a half with out the kids (3 boys under the age of 9), so we decided to see if we could get a quick dinner. Food was awesome, the waiter did an awesome job getting us out in time, and overall just a really nice dinner.Special Features:
- Great GemMindy603Dined on 7/26/2014Great little neighborhood gem...the food the service the decor was all outstanding!Special Features:
- Wonderful Farm Dinner !!!!!!!!!!saturdaynightsDined on 7/26/2014Went Saturday night with friends for their "Special Farm to Table Dinner Menu" which pleasantly had been extended to include a Saturday evening. Enjoyed the entire menu as did everyone in our company as the food was inventive and delicious. Upon arriving for our 7:30 reservation was seated immediately and service was attentive but not intrusive. Lovely evening. Thank you Tre Famiglia will be looking forward to the next event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, as always!!!JuanGuitar7Dined on 7/26/2014Seriously, the food and service here are always the best ever had. However, this is always the case every time I come here. The special Farm-to-Fork menu was delicious. For the main entree I had the stuffed Filet Mignon. It was absolute heaven. Overall, it was just an incredibly romantic experience. My wife and I are always looking for an excuse to go back. I hope we find one soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedlive2eatDined on 7/25/2014I tried the fixe price menu and was disappointed. The food was bland and nothing great.
- Love this Restuarant- Great foodSouthjerseyfoodieDined on 7/25/2014We've eaten at Tre Famiglia several times and have had an interesting experience each time. The atmosphere is always jumping and all the diners seem to be enjoying the entire scene. The food has always been exceptional and the presentations are outstanding. Our only problem has been the noise level. The ceilings are low and the sounds really carry throughout the building, but this has not stopped us from coming back with our friends. Again , we love the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to ForkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014I have been here before and the food has always been excellent. I brought my girlfriend here to celebrate her Birthday. We both lived all that we had (fish just a little dry). The filet was the Best I have ever had, it was like butter. I called ahead and asked them to put a candle in her dessert and the remembered to do it. Awesome night.Special Features:
- Fabulous dinnerFabulousVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great restaurant week menu, started out with the venetian crab soup and special salad both were delectable then sweet potato gnocchi in a brown butter and crab cake grilled with delicious jersey tomato, for our main dish we opted for the braised lamb and grilled branzino which were cooked to perfection and very tasty. For dessert we had the roasted banana ice cream and the Italian puffed pastry filled with cream topped with a fresh berry drizzle, ooh lah lah. Despite there was not a table to be had the service was impeccable and we received a very warm greeting from the two nice ladies at the front door. Thank you Tre Famiglia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingWilmaDined on 7/24/2014I have been here a few times and have had a good food & experiences. It was my sister's favorite restaurant before her passing away, last year. I brought my boyfriend there during restaurant week. BIG mistake. It was NOT worth the money. And, I would NEVER go there again during any time when there are "special menus". The portions were teenie tiny and I left hungry. They squeezed us in by the door and the traffic was ridiculous. The owner hit my boyfriend's chair at least three times. We finally said something and he came over to apologize. But that was it. I honestly do not know if I will go back. it was extremely disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Around Excellent!JerseyGrlDined on 7/24/2014I have been to Tre Famigilia for Farm to Fork previously and it was outstanding! Came back for Farm to Fork this year and once again, it was outstanding! The food is fresh and delicious. Everyone through out the restaurant was awesome, including the owner. I highly recommend Tre Famiglia.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backExtrasDined on 7/23/2014It was my first time there. I went with my husband for farm to fork week. I always like to try new places during restaurant weeks. It was excellent! No complaints. My meal was excellent. We will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJeldVIPDined on 7/23/2014We've always expected great food, and this time we were disappointed. It was Farm to Fork week, and hectic. But that was to be expected. The soup was lukewarm and primarily broth. If there was crab there, I couldn't find it. The crab dish was only so-so. We were told prior to ordering that the chef was substituting one 7oz. lobster tail for two 4 oz. ones. I doubt that my one tail was even 4 ounces. The desserts were the highlight. And the service - which was very good despite the packed room. I think we will look elsewhere for restaurant week events in the future.Special Features:
- Fantastc experiencegreatpresentationDined on 7/22/2014This was my first time here. The service was unbelievably great. The waiters and bus boys were extremely attentive. The food was the best I ever had. I can't believe this place was so close to home and so great. I will definitely come back and bring family and friends, especially on special occasions. So glad I experienced this place.Special Features:
- Tre Famiglia Farm to Fork WeekLuvRedWineDined on 7/22/2014The menu offerings for Farm to Fork week were impressive: Crab soup, flatbread with prosciutto, ricotta and fontina, sweet potato gnocchi, crab cake, filet mignon, waloo with mango salsa, just to name a few! Excellent choices, delicious flavors, nice presentations. Delightful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tre FamigliaBobKVIPDined on 7/22/2014Tre Famiglia was a fantastic find. We went there for SJ Restaurant Week and we will definitely be going back. Service was excellent and food was even better. It's BYOB so it is very reasonable.Special Features:
- July 2014zpikDined on 7/22/2014Portions were smaller as per previous Farm to Fork weeks. Soup was mostly broth with only a few pieces of crab. Petite lobster was definitely petite. Service was very good. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant Week picknancygDined on 7/21/2014We eat at Tre Famiglia on a fairly regular basis anyway, but this was Farm to Fork Restaurant Week in South Jersey. The special menu for the event was full of wonderful, different things, from the usual menu (which is always good, too) and all 6 of us were very happy with our choices. Everything was fresh, interesting, and delicious. From the salads, to soup, to crab cake appetizer, to entrees (the Waloo was wonderful), to desserts - the banana ice cream and panna cotta were particular favorites, we all enjoyed what we ordered. Good, friendly service makes this a great place, Restaurant Week or not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvfranckDined on 7/21/2014Excellent food selection, presentation and taste. Pleasant atmosphere and good service.Special Features: