403-405 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trefamiglia.com/
- Phone: 856-429-1447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Robert Cipollone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Tre Famiglia offers both on and off-site catering. On-site catering can accommodate up to 35 in the smaller room and 80 in our larger room and up to 300 off premise. We also have the Galasso Room (private) with a large table that seats from 14 to 18 guests at one large dining table or up to 22 with the tables split..
Off premise catering with a customized menu
Please contact Angela Martinelli at 856-429-1447 with any special requests or concerns you may have regarding an upcoming event.
- Entertainment: Dining Room Music
- Special Events: South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week, Farm to Fork, Dining for Life, Weddings, Showers, Christenings,Rehearsal Dinners, Funeral luncheons, Anniversaries, Business Seminars Christmas Eve Take-out full menu and Seven fish
Off premise catering up to 300 guests.
A word from Tre Famiglia
Since its opening in 2005,Tre Famiglia has built a customer base from local patrons as well as individuals from the suburbs of Philadelphia VOTED BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT ,2014 Courier Post,Best BYOB 2008-09-10-11-12-13-14 ,Best Place to do Lunch, Best Gnocchi 2011-12-13,bringing it's home-style Italian fare from its South Philadelphia landmark Chip's Restaurant established in 1903, the Cipollone family has landed across the river in the quaint town of Haddonfield. From the first day the doors opened diners from both near & afar sing the praises for the quality and consistency that are a part of every dish served. Don't don't be shy stick your head in the kitchen and give a wave to Pop Chip, 86 years old and his son Robert (head chef) continue to preserve their family traditions and recipes. Private parties and Catering serving from 10 to 80 patrons will most definitely leave your guests with a lasting impression.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tre Famiglia - Best Restaurants in Haddonfield ›
Tre Famiglia reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (144)fit for foodies (105)special occasion (81)good for groups (54)romantic (34)great for outdoor dining (24)hot spot (22)great for lunch (20)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Always Terrific!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/19/2014Dinner at Tre Famiglia is always a treat. The menu is creative, exciting and flavorful. We have NEVER had a bad meal here. The place is always busy, the service has always been excellent. Our waiter was Nick on Sunday evening, he explained that the place was busy since it was the first night of Harvest Week and yet he was attentive to our needs as well as the busboy who kept our water glasses full. We tried to order everything on the menu (there were 4 of us dining together) but three of us couldn't resist ordering the Cioppino. Desserts were fabulous! The Hazlenut icecream with the crepe was wonderful. It was a delightful evening.Special Features:
- DebiVIPDined on 10/18/2014The food was amazing and very inventive. Best dinner in a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeSuz10Dined on 10/18/2014Beautifully decorated, great atmosphere with friendly servers. From the appetizers to dessert were utterly amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish we found it sooner!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Start to finish it was a wonderful experience. The food was delicious and the service equally good with well timed course delivery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014I enjoyed the food, the service was good, but it was extremely noisy and difficult to hear my husband speak across the table.Special Features:
- A neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014This is such a special place.....the food is amazing and the service is just wonderful....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMjohnhughDined on 10/15/2014Delicious. Their risotto was the best ever. I had the sea bass special tonight with pineapple salsa. So yummy on top of fresh corn risotto. This is one of my top 5 favorite places to eat. It is a bit on the expensive side, so it's a special occasion type of place for my family. But so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- famagliadiningstarDined on 10/12/2014Went for Restaurant Week, but had the wrong week. Food was very good, especially the Bolognese sauce and the chicken Roberto. Will return again soon.Special Features:
- Fabulous Food!LianeDined on 10/11/2014Tre Famiglia has an excellent menu. The food is always first class. It is fresh, delicious and plated nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with group!Out2niteDined on 10/11/2014Food and service was superb! There were 6 of us out and there were no complaints except the room was filled on this Saturday night and very noisy! Even was difficult to talk across the table! But will definitely be back for the food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20-year wedding anniversaryValsyDined on 10/8/2014We have been to this restaurant a number of times and this is where we wanted to come to celebrate this special day. My husband and I had a wonderful dinner experience. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICEeatoutqueenVIPDined on 10/7/2014The food was exceptional as was the service. The chicken soup and the walnut crusted chicken were excellent and the Fried Cheesecake was a great ending to a great meal.Special Features:
- a little rushedkathyDined on 10/4/2014Can't count how many times we have been to Tre Famiglia, it is one of our faves. Went with another couple to celebrate both of our wedding anniversaries. We were enjoying catching up when we realized we better start looking over the menu. Our server came over and started to tell us about the specials. It would have been nice if he asked if we were ready to hear the specials. I know I wanted to look at the menu first. By the time we looked over the menu we forgot what the specials were! He came back 3 times to ask if we were ready to order. We threw out a couple of app orders just to make him go away and give us some more time. Food was superb as always but we felt to rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tre FamigliaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014Great restaursnt!! Been there many, many times & always great food& service. Have brought many people here & everyone always enjoys their Dinn. Like being in original room for 2-4 people because quieter than other rm.-larger room too noisy to have conversation w/a few people. Larger rm good for big groups. We def. realized this last visit that we will request the smaller rm when w/just the 2 of us or w/another couple. We are usually in the larger rm so didn't realize how much quieter the smaller rm is. Makes the great food & evening. So much more enjoyable when you can talk & listen to your conversation. But we will be Great restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, perfect service!!tvannDined on 9/30/2014My wife and I have been dining at Tre Famiglia for the past 8 years. In addition to dining in the restaurant, we have held group dinners there, and also used their catering service. They have consistently delivered amazing & creative food, provided perfect service and are, without a shadow of a doubt, our favorite restaurant. Their staple menu items are always delicious and their dinner specials are equally innovative. Seven years ago this past week, I asked my wife to marry me at the window front table. They helped make that night special - the chef even made a desert special for just us. We recently went back to celebrate the anniversary of the we got engaged and the staff at Tre Famiglia made it another great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a favoriteSandyGVIPDined on 9/30/2014If you want to eat before 6 try their 3 course meals. Very good and 21.95 for 3 course. If not, try eating their veal and try their fried cheese cake. Yummy!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousKathleenVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food here is so good. We had a gluten free diner with us and they had meals they could have as well. I'll be going back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Evening !!!!!!!!!saturdaynightsDined on 9/27/2014Service was excellent and the food was served timely. The only thing I would like to comment about relates to a prior complaint from another Open Table review that when reciting the Specials for the evening prices are not given especially since they are "so" much higher than the regular menu $17 to $20 range. Specials range from $30 to $40 per entrée. I don't know if I would want to be in the company of a large party who might find it offputting and embarassing to ask and are in for quite a surprise at bill paying time. I am sure that is why they don't give the prices but as a neighborhood gem depending on return customers they should.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Delicious food and attentive service at this friendly local restaurant.Special Features:
- Very good food but felt rushed.JerzyJDined on 9/27/2014On our last visit, the food was quite good, and the service was attentive and friendly. However, we felt that we were being "rushed" to vacate the table within an hour. The last time we were there as a table of 6, our guests commented similarly, that there was ample encouragement to get us to leave within a certain window of time, and before everyone at the table was ready. Neither time was anyone lingering unnecessarily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time here.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Never been disappointed here. Service and food has always been great. Ordered something different every time and everything from appetizer to desert has always been good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch entrees but slow serviceMEHinDCDined on 9/20/2014Every member of my party loved their entrées! We had the pistachio encrusted salmon, osso bucco, cowboy ribeye, and Veal Marsala. Sadly, the service left something to be desired. There was quite a bit of confusion at the hostess stand leading multiple people to ask us how many were in our party and if we were all present. After we finally got seated, the servers were polite and knowledgeable. However the service was achingly slow. There was at least a 15 minute delay between when we finished our appetizers and when the entrées arrived. That said the food was so good that I'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantBluepDined on 9/20/2014Our first night out with a 3 month old. Easiest way to judge an Italian restaurant is by the olive oil they serve. It was lighter than I like, but seasoned with herbs. Beet salad was decent. Salmon was not over cooked but the capellini was. Nothing tasted too salty. Portions were generous but not ridiculous. Homemade vanilla ice cream was very enjoyable. Server was attentive and prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Meal and ServiceFabulousVIPDined on 9/20/2014We can always count on having a wonderful meal with exceptional service and always leaves a great impression thats why we send all our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent foodNJdinetDined on 9/19/2014The food was delicious, has always been excellent, the service was awesome....very attentive staff. We were accomodated with our request for a different table than originally chosen for us............thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - as alwayskarenmDined on 9/17/2014Must be a nice place to work as many of the wait staff are there forever. Prompt but not intrusive service - no problem substituting personal favorites for that night's sides. Such a treat and it's right here in Haddonfield!Special Features:
- A FavOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014This is one of our very favorite Italian restaurants. No matter when we go our table is always ready. The food is excellent and the servers are always attentive. But you never feel rushed. I love Tre Famiglia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!!AverageGalDined on 9/14/2014My family and I went here for a birthday dinner for my mom. We loved it!! The food was awesome. They had some great options for my sister who has celiac. The even adapted a non gluten-free appetizers to be gluten-free to be nice. The waitstaff was polite and courteous and came back just enough to check on us. It was really a great experience. I would recommend Tre Famiglia to everyone.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant EverFabulousVIPDined on 9/13/2014Fabulous dinner as always, exceptional service as always, does get very crowded and close but it really doesn't matter!Special Features:
- Food gets better every time outthezVIPDined on 9/7/2014Always an outstanding meal.. Place gets loud sometimes and tables are wobbly and chairs are uncomfortable and did I mention the FOOD IS OUTSTANDING....?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not greatRulesdocVIPDined on 9/6/2014Too noisy. Difficult to have conversation. Linguini with clam sauce was bland. Other selections very good. Appetizers were a hit. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time for me.EatemupyumyumDined on 9/6/2014This was the first time for me, but it will not be my last. I was pleasantly surprised with everything, as I did not expect a fine restaurant like this to be in a small string of shops along Haddon Avenue in Haddonfield. The menu was more than the standard Italian fare. This family owned business is well staffed with very attentive and knowledgeable waiters. The food was excellent. My "cowboy" steak was prepared perfectly and was absolutely delicious. I had read online of a desert they had, fried cheesecake with ice cream and caramel sauce. Geez oh man, that was terrific. I highly recommend this BYOB place to anyone who wants a really nice meal and a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodieDined on 9/5/2014Every time I go it's consistently delicious. Great prices & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialsBrunhildeVIPDined on 9/5/2014Very good and well cooked food. The main menu contains the "normal" Italian restaurant items which is boring to me but not to a great many people. However their "specials" are varied, well chosen, fresh and well cooked. (Their fish is wonderful.) Wait staff is very accommodating, even on a Friday evening.) The place is CLEAN as is staff! Portions are a very nice size. Only objection I have is that they do not (unless you ask) provide prices for nightly specials which are verbally given by waiter. I personally find this objectionable and it's difficult to ask if you are with a group and it is your treat. It also helps you to judge what you would/should be receiving once you are aware of the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food and service were great. Can be quite noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful Sunday afternoong5ptech1eDined on 8/31/2014Four of us enjoyed the Sunday afternoon special menu at Tre Famiglia over the Labor Day weekend and found the experience to be wonderful. First, the our waitperson, Scott, defined the concept of ultimate service and concern without being overly attentive and distracting. Atta boy to him! Next, each of our entrées was prepared perfectly and as expected. Last, the dining room was comfortable and quiet. All in all, this was a value experience that we have vowed to repeat soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place3jaysDined on 8/30/2014Great night out for my wife and I. Great atmosphere ,awesome service and the prices were very affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in townMrsbelfi1215Dined on 8/30/2014The food is amazing and the service is great!! Definitely the best food in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine mealDCTWMTDined on 8/27/2014This place hasn't let my wife & me down yet. Always fine food, well-prepared, and whoever trains the young people who serve and bus tables does a great job. They are helpful and knowledgeable. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014Very comfortable, friendly service and excellent food.Special Features: