Tre Amici Ristorante
529 King Street
Littleton, MA 01460Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tre Amici Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://treamicirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9783395275
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm;
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Donald McHale
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Tre Amici is located in an old-style farmhouse in Littleton Common reflecting the warmth and style ideal for an intimate dinner and yet comfortable for serving large parties and banquets. Full take-out menu, and catering services are offered for both on-site and off-site events.
- Private Party Contact: Evando Ananias 9783395275
A word from Tre Amici Ristorante
Tre Amici is located in an old-style farmhouse in Littleton Common reflecting the warmth and style ideal for an intimate dinner and yet comfortable for serving large parties and banquets. Full take-out menu, and catering services are offered for both on-site and off-site events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tre Amici Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food but frustratingwalterDined on 5/8/2013My fault that I mis-judged party size (res for 8 but jumped to 14). They accomodated up to 10 (called that AM to advise) but seemed flustered when 4 unexpected guest joined. Great food but anxiety over their credit card service being down.Special Features:
- Good food, cheerful surroundingsSusieQDined on 5/1/2013We were a group of 8 women, pretty hard to please. Everyone enjoyed their food, however. Quality was good and the portions were large. (Lots of doggie bags left with us.) I noted it as a Special Occasion place because I thought the prices were a little high for the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another very good optionOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2013This was our first time trying Tre Amici. I had Grilled Salmon and my wife had Veal Piccata. The salmon was very good with a light glaze and a wood fired taste. The veal (which I tried) was tender and juicy. The salmon came with a very bland arugula and white bean salad which was ok but I would have preferred something more citrus. The menu is mostly standard Italian fare and price is not bad for level of service and comfort. Service was above average but we arrived early (5:30 PM Saturday). Overall I see this as another very good dining option for the local area which has opened several new establishments in the last year or so.
- Not worth the money we spentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/13/2013The food was good but the majority of the noise came from management having inappropriate conversations - about the customers in the middle of the dining area. It was pretty obnoxious to be spoken about right in front of us. When we spoke to the manager about it we didn't even receive an apology, instead she blamed it on her waitress who we actually liked. We left felling like the whole staff could use some customer service lessons.
- Very pleasantly surprised.RoseyDined on 4/11/2013Very pleasantly surprised. Will definitely return. Have recommended to friendsSpecial Features:
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/7/2013Overall this restaurant was very good. Service was fabulous and our waitress Katie had a great personality. The food was good; a little on the pricey side, but we brought home our leftovers. My friend thought the background music was a bit too loud, but I thought is was okay. A party of 15 came in after we were seated and they had to push a few tables together. Wouldn't recommend this place for large groups. Brunch was great - included usual breakfast items but also had thick slices of salmon for your bagels, which you could toast. The brunch buffet was served on a lower level of the restaurant, so it was not convenient for handicapped folks. Although I did not ask if they could bring you a plate of the buffet items. I will go back again!Special Features:
- Great food, great place. WouldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Great food, great place. Would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Excellent Gourmet findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013Excellent, truly excellent food at bargain prices. Terrific variety on the menu. Waitress was very good. Round tables for groups larger than 4 would be appreciated.Special Features:
- Bad experience. Bad food.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/15/2013We arrived for 7:30 Friday evening reservations with two other couples. We were shown to a private dining area in the back of the restaurant. It was very quiet, nicely decorated. We spent about 15-20 minutes before anyone took a drink order. The drinks arrived but she didn't take our dinner orders until 8:15. We never got our food until about 9PM. The butternut squash raviolis were cold and undercooked and the cream sauce was tasteless. My friends meals were similarly underheated. My friend got the scallops ... which she said were gritty and had a burned taste to them. Then we find out they close the place at 10PM on Fri PM? They turned off the music and turned up the lights and kept asking us when we were leaving. Will never go here again.
- Everything was fine, but notOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/13/2013Everything was fine, but not exciting menu or ambiance. Overall good but not great.
- Lovely interior, excellentPhilVIPDined on 3/13/2013Lovely interior, excellent wait staff but less than average cuisine.
- At last!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2013This place is fabulous. Owner has decorated it to be vintage Italian but not over the top. Food is excellent; I forgot I was in the suburbs except that it only took me ten minutes get home! A welcome oasis in the restaurant desert of Acton/Littleton. Had lunch with a high maintenance older friend and they made us feel welcome til we finally left at 2:30! Never hurried, and impeccable service.Special Features:
- An off night??OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/9/2013Have been to this restaurant several times and really liked it. For some reason the last time I was there the food just wasn't as good. We had to wait over half hour for appetizers (and it was burned) but they were very apologetic and couldn't have been nicer about it. We'd brought friends there and raved about how good it was so I was a little disappointed. I will most likely return in hopes that it was just an off night.
- We dined at Tre Amici forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2013We dined at Tre Amici for the first time in February - it was outstanding in every way. The second time was to celebrate my birthday. It was perfect - the food, service and ambiance is superb! We are going back this weekend and bringing friends with us. This has become our favorite Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- The food was very bland andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013The food was very bland and non descript. The service was good.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Third time at amici. Once a take out pizza. Which was good not extraordinary. The second was very good. The last was disappointing The drinks and wine were very good. The appetizers. Mussels and focaccia excellent. 3 of us ordered the scallop entre. Very very dissatisfied Scallops were okay. The pasta was awful. A milky? Thin cream? Sauce which had no flavor. One person did not eat it at all. The two others ate about half but gave up. It didn't get any better with each mouthful. One person got the lobster ravioli expecting a nice cream sauce. Instead it was covered in a dried up red paste. That was awful. He couldn't finish his either. The only one who was pleased with is meal ordered a mushroom pizza The server was very good .
- The Menu choices are outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013The Menu choices are outstanding and delicously prepared, the staff is attentive, The wine choices are endless, the decor lends itself for a comfortable, relaxed, enjoyable evening. Tre Amici is truly a perfect and memorable dining experience.Special Features:
- Best Steaks Ever! This isOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/21/2013Best Steaks Ever! This is now our favorite steak house. Yes, other things on the menu are also great, but our steaks were Perfect! Also, really good mixed drinks. Will be back many times.Special Features:
- a bit expensive for the area..OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013a bit expensive for the area.. it would be for a special night outSpecial Features:
- While the Lobster RavioliOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2013While the Lobster Ravioli is delicious, the snail paced service ruins the entire dining experience. It took us (and many tables around us) over an hour to receive our 1st appetizer, and about 2 hours for the main course. The restaurant was only 1/2 full when we went, so I would hate to see the wait when they were actually busy. The restaurant had a really cute Italian Bistro atmosphere, so I really wish we had a better experience, but because of the poor service, we wont be returning.
- great ambiance and service,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013great ambiance and service, the food itself was a little disappointing.Special Features:
- Service was really slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013Service was really slow. It took 20 mins to have glass of wine to be served. 45 minutes to an hour for the food to arrive after ordering. The serving size of food was not balance.
- We went here for Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We went here for Valentine's Day. The food was excellent. The waitstaff even on a busy day like this were very attentive. We arrived early and waited in the bar the bartender was very friendly and gave us great service. We went to Tres Amici because one of us was working in Worcester and we needed a good half way point and we were so glad we found it. We live about an hour away but would go here for dinner which is a huge compliment as we have so many great restaurants much closer to us.Special Features:
- My date and I visited TreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013My date and I visited Tre Amici for their Valentine's Day Dinner, but were disappointed with both the food and the service. For an appetizer we ordered the butternut squash ravioli: they were on the small side, and the pasta was undercooked and tough. The caesar salad was OK but unremarkable. The entrees were good: I had the grilled lamb chops, which were cooked medium as ordered; my date had the dijon crusted haddock, and enjoyed it. The vegetable was zucchini and summer squash, and was good but slightly undercooked. Our server was generally attentive during the first part of the meal, but disappeared after taking our dessert order and bringing us coffee. We finally got her back via the manager; she said our dessert was unavailable.
- A Neighborhood Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2013We had a group of eight for a birthday dinner on a winter Sunday evening. Impressive wine list. Great Italian cuisine. Attentive service. Restaurant has a variety of rooms with ambience for larger parties, as well as smaller couples looking for something more intimate. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise in LittletonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013I was searching for a new spot for dinner and found a great restaurant. Tre Amici was outstanding. Great menu, good wine selection, great service. Menu included many italian dishes but the steak and haddock that we chose were delicious! If you haven't tried Tre Amici... You should!Special Features:
- IT WAS GOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013We had a special occasion and Tree Amici is a good place due to the extra space and separate rooms. The food was OK and the service was OK. Not everyone was please with the food and the server seemed to have been overwhelmed. Other than that, we will go back because we appreciate the restaurant being close to home, the ambiance is nice, the bar is quaint.Special Features:
- Stumbled on Tre Amici RistoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Stumbled on Tre Amici Ristorante a few months back when I was lost. The food and service were memorable. This time I was not lost, my wife and I went for a quiet night out. The service was superb and the food was excellent. My wife had the Filet mignon and said that it was the best tasting and most tender she had ever eaten. In her words, better than the Capital Grill, Longhorns and all the other places we have tried. I had salmon with spinicah rosoto and it was to die for. Limited chardonay by-the-glass selection, but tried the cupcake and it was wonderful. Coffee and desert were perfect and finished of a great night. As a final note, my wife was extremely happy that the restaraunt was nice and warm,unlike many others.Special Features:
- The food was great. This placeDaveDined on 1/27/2013The food was great. This place would be a $$$$ restaurant (and worth it) if it was in Boston. What a great place to have nearby.Special Features:
- Outstanding is a very specialOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/19/2013Outstanding is a very special category so I use that very sparingly. Rates a 4.5. Wonderful, warm atmosphere with reasonable prices including the wine list. Will definitely return.
- Better food found elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2013Lunch menu has a nice variety and if a dinner item is not listed the staff is happy to provide it. Nice ambiance, clean, with good service. Food is mediocre, lacking in flavor although presentation is well done. There are much better Italian restaurants in the area.
- There are better choices....metrowestfoodie1Dined on 1/5/2013Not our best experience for a first time at Tre Amici. Place is nice, easy to get to off of 495. When we got there rather early (5:15) we were seated in an empty restaurant next to a huge party. We asked to be moved and clearly this was not well received by the staff. While we were asked often how things were going, we felt that asking to move started us off on the wrong foot. We took advantage of the sunset specials, and were able to get some appetizers since the specials were smaller portioned. The butternut squash raviolis were ok, but rubbery and undercooked. Too much syrup as well. The stuffed mushrooms and clam chowder however were excellent. Entrees were OK - but meatballs were bland. Probably won't go back.Special Features:
- A fairly straightforward ItalianRichardDined on 12/26/2012A fairly straightforward Italian restaurant, but with some interesting variations. The food is very well-prepared and uniformly delicious, portions are ample, and service is very attentive. Located in the first floor of a house means that the dining areas are small, which creates a quiet atmosphere and allows for groups to have separate sections.Special Features:
- The food is great, pricesfdlovellDined on 12/21/2012The food is great, prices reasonable and staff very efficient and friendly, what more could you ask forSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Our server was wonderful, she set up a private room for our anniversary dinner. Appetizers were great; quality of dinner was OK, could have given slightly larger quantity.Special Features:
- We've been going for 3 yearsPBLocalVIPDined on 12/21/2012We've been going for 3 years for a Xmaslunch and keep coming back!Special Features:
- Food was excellent. The initialVeteranswifeVIPDined on 12/9/2012Food was excellent. The initial greeting upon arrival was a bit confusing and not very customer friendly, but the server was good and more friendly and attentive than the greeter.Special Features:
- Good Meeting PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/4/2012I met an old friend there for dinner. I was looking for a place half-way between us (he is from southern Mass., I'm from NH). I wanted a quiet place for good food and conversation. Tre Amici was recommended by a relative from Ayer. I saw some mixed reviews online but decided to try it since it suited my needs. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, the service superb, and the ambiance was perfect. I will definitely return and recommend it to others. It was a week-day evening so there was not a large crowd. Hopefully, it will be just as good on a busy weekend.Special Features:
- Food was delicious, waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/1/2012Food was delicious, waitress was awesome and did not baulk at our groupon coupon we had as some do. We know to tip before the coupon and because she was so nice, she got extra. Would go again.