Trax Tavern & Grill
833 Deerfield Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
Trax Tavern & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.traxtavern.com/
- Phone: 8472360203x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Johnny Herrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host your next event, seminar, business meeting or family dinner in our spacious 120 seat dining room. The room features an in room private bar, 3 large wide screen tv’s a video wall and top of the line sound system. Trax is wired for free Wi-Fi Just plug your laptop into our in room video system all TV’s will show your presentation.
- Private Party Contact: Robby Cohn 8472126888x
- Entertainment: Trax offers live bands on specific nights Please call or visit our Facebook page for updates and schedule dates.
A word from Trax Tavern & Grill
Trax features a spacious dining room and a sports bar with over 40 big screen TVs. Our private dining room can accommodate groups from 25 to 125 and features a 6 screen video wall as well as 3 wide screen TV’s and a state of the art video and sound system. Our new extensive menu satisfies every craving, from burgers, salads, and sandwiches to panini’s, pizza, Trax smoke house BBQ, classic entrees and delectable desserts. A full service bar also offers 30 craft, domestic and imported beers on tap. Kids are always welcome! Finally we offer from June to August outdoor seating on our roof top Patio that overlooks the local sports parks and train station. Please Note Trax does not accept reservations for our roof top patio. Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerBarbecue
Trax Tavern & Grill - Best Restaurants in Deerfield ›
Trax Tavern & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
kid-friendly (16)neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (11)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (3)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- baitVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food okay wine choices above average. Easy location and parking.Special Features:
- Fun neighborhood restaurantNickVIPDined on 7/26/2014Fun neighborhood restaurant, great outdoor dining, friendly service, good food.Special Features:
- Mehwieds138VIPDined on 7/1/2014Ordered nachos which were the worst I have ever had. Its hard to screw up nachos but Trax did. Also had cheeseburger and onion rings. Very average at best. Great place to watch a game though.Special Features:
- Menu itemsMenu4VIPDined on 6/29/2014We had a hard time with the delivery of food. It was not as presented on the menu. It came out wrong several times wrong.Special Features:
- VickieLouDined on 6/7/2014We took our grandchildren to Trax for an early dinner. We sat outside on the roof so we could see the trains when they went by. They loved it. The kids menu had a nice variety. The regular menu had a nice variety of sandwiches, salads, pizza etc. My major disappointment was the service. They brought our appetizer and never brought plates. Before we finished the appetizer the rest of the food arrived. We were the only people seated outside at the time, and about 8 other servers were just standing around and talking to each other. I got up to ask for plates and condiments and some additional napkins. We will return with our grandkids, hopefully with better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Schooler ParadiseBrentCVIPDined on 5/23/2014The steak was tough, and the salad was poor. Service from the waitress was also sub-standard. On a Friday night at 6:00 p.m., almost 80% of the patrons in the croweded restaurant were under the age of eight. The noise was reminiscent of a school playground at recess time. We will not return.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Trax Tavern & Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/10/2014Saturday night, kitchen must have been overwhelmed and service was shabby
- Big portionsweg994uDined on 4/21/2014All food was prepared perfectly and the portions are huge including kid's menu. Definitely a great value! The other plus is they offer kids eat free on Monday & Tuesday from 4-7pm which is a bonus. The ambience was fantastic- TV's all throughout and good times while watching the Hawks. Some of the seating allows view of the train which is entertaining for the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports bar and restaurantyumyum2VIPDined on 3/29/2014I was at this place several years ago. It has more than doubled in size so it must be successful. It is great for sports fans. Lots of big screen TVs all over and a very noisy group of fans. The food is not great. I had lemon chicken. The sauce was not so good and very tart. The green beans were exceptionally good. My friend had the oriental salad which was a much better choice. It had an interesting variety of ingredients. We got there at 9:30 there were only a few people and a lot of them left as soon as the game was over. It is an OK place for late night, after a show, or for sports fans but not if you want great food or to have a conversation with your companions. You may like it better than I did. It depends on what you are looking forSpecial Features:
- loved itluv2eatVIPDined on 3/10/2014wow the new menu at trax was so amazing it exceeded my expectations . We order the Manny's corn-beef sandwich it was so big and delicious it was enough for two meals. the other people ordered the BBQ beef sliders another winner and the lettuce wraps a healthier version . we finished our meal with a warm molten cake and a hot skillet cookie ala mode. I cannot wait to go back. The management was very friendly thanks Robby and JacklynSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below AverageSteakVIPDined on 3/8/2014Poor food and service. Not worth going back. Not what we were expecting.Special Features: