240 Airport Road
White Plains, NY 10604Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.travelersclubwestchester.com/
- Phone: (914) 437-7650 ext. 1
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Monday thru Thursday: 12pm to 9pm
Friday and Saturday: 12pm to 10pm
Our Lunch menu ends daily at 4pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Traveler's Club
Welcome to Traveler's Club!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Traveler's Club reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (6)romantic (5)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Outstanding Food and ServicetinapDined on 10/25/2014Never expected the wonderful food and experience my husband and I had at the Traveler's Club. Not only was the food outstanding, (I had the fresh catch of the day which was Branzino, filleted tableside by expert hands, not one bone), everything we ordered was prepared fresh and expertly. The grilled ceasar salad was so delicious I want to go back just for that! It was our anniversary and we were treated like a king and queen. The view of the planes coming in and out and the beautiful decor only added to our incredible experience. Thank you!!Special Features:
- thinkgrow03Dined on 10/24/2014Food was tasty ... The waiter ( the owner ) was caring .. Takes pride in his restaurant can sense the pressure he has to make it work .. sometimes a good ideal to step back and hire a super friendly front person ....I love Botticelli great touch with TV monitors the music video volume needs to be lowered ... I think he was a DJ previously and wants you to have a nice experience.... would recommend going and will be visiting again ....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome @ The AirportRobbiVIPDined on 10/20/2014Best special rare gem. The service & food are impeccable. Loved out sea bass & chicken scaparello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Travelers Club stands outSvenHarryDined on 9/30/2014Had a fantastic meal at the Traveler's Club at the Westchester County Airport. Ambiance is nice. Low lights, muted tones. Andrea Bocelli played softly in the backround. The drinks were generous, and the food was excellent from soup to dessert. The short rib barley soup, ceasar salad, clams casino, lamb chops, and branzino special were all outstanding. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traveler's ClubwestchesterDined on 9/26/2014Restaurant was empty. Decor was old, dark, dated. Waiter was over baring- read the entire menu. There was an elderly piano player singing songs from decades ago. Creepy, creepy ambiance. Food was expensive and mediocre.
- Hidden Gem!!!davisj2Dined on 9/23/2014Who would ever expect such fantastic food and a romantic atmosphere at our local little airport. They even subtracted the cost of the airport parking from the bill, in other words you don't need to be traveling to eat there. We would highly recommend it for a romantic dinner out with absolutely great food! It is also a great place to eat, watch the planes take off and land, while waiting for a love ones flight to arrive. WOW!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodjulyDined on 9/20/2014food was good and service was attentive. piano player and guitar player were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeaMG63Dined on 8/1/2014this place is a gem, amazing service...such good food to! who knew this gem was hidden in an airportSpecial Features:
- The following 25 reviews are from the Traveler's Club reviews archive.
- HungryGirlDined on 7/22/2014food was very good. Pricey would not go unless i had a coupon or a groupon. our waiter and the bar tender were awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This one is for menotformeDined on 7/18/2014This place is very nice, food was great, service was excellent, ambience was fantastic. We were there as the sun was setting so sky was beautiful as well. Groupon made it even better. Music was very good. Observation deck on a clear night is very nice. Charge for parking was surprising, not that we had to pay but amount, like we parking in Manhattan so don't be shocked. Will likely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative licensingDiva120Dined on 7/18/2014I had their lobster salad, which read a lot differently than the finished product. It really was over dressed lobster salad over overdressed greens. It was pretty nasty. I thought it was going to be salad with lobster on top. I'm willing to give it another shot, but won't order the lobster salad again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Find!complimentstothechefDined on 6/21/2014This restaurant is oddly enough tucked away inside Westchester County Airport. Once inside you soon forget that you are at an airport. If you'd like you can get a window seat and watch planes taking off or choose to sit anywhere else and be immersed by the romantic ambiance surrounding you. You are waited on hand and foot with perfect timing of courses coming out. Friendly knowledgable wait staff and best of all excellent food. Give it a trySpecial Features:
- B-day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014We went there with 4 couples to celebrate my husbands birthday. There were Good drinks, good food and a good time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyDined on 5/31/2014THe food is very good and the service is friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/25/2014The chef didn't show up and we could not eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't judge a book by its cover!RoRoVIPDined on 5/23/2014Traveler's Club was recommended by a friend. The only part that we found true was the view. Watching planes arrive and depart during dinner was a great experience. We were told there was love music: there was none. Food described in the menu was not available and the substitutions were strange. (Broccoli rabe with no leaves, just stems, took the place of baby bok choy) The Chilean Sea Bass did not taste fresh. We did not stay for dessert. The maître'd sensed our dissatisfaction and gave a complimentary after dinner drink which was very nice. We will not return until they have straightened out all the glitches.Special Features:
- A taste of NYC in the CountryJoeyCDined on 5/22/2014The Lobster Bisque was the best my husband ever had! The Lobster Salad is a meal in of itself. Both well worth the price. The portions for the Sea Bass and steak were more than we could eat and done to perfection. Situated in the Westchester County Airport you can watch the planes take off and land while dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, planes and Ambiance.RobbiVIPDined on 4/26/2014Unique restaurant at the airport. Great food, service and lounge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great settingDiandChrisDined on 4/13/2014My boyfriend and I used a groupon and came here for the Sunday brunch. The host and waitor were great and very kind. The views of the runway are pretty cool. It's not really your typical buffet since you order the dish you want from a pre set menu, but it was good. The dessert however didn't taste good at all and certainly wasn't fresh. I would like to go back there for dinner some timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected solution:) THX.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2014They inadvertently booked a brunch for me and my 4 year old son for 10:00 AM. When we arrived, the restaurant was closed, however the outstanding waitress from their sister store's, "the purchase diner" and the "dunkin donuts" in the airport were both very sorry for the confusion and suggested that they open the restaurant JUST FOR US so that my son could sit by the runway to see the airplanes. It was such an unexpected, but totally awesome way to solve the problem and have a customer for life!!! Thanks Linda and Jessie:) You two really saved the day and my son just loved every minute of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place! Highly recommendeddjchocholoDined on 4/4/2014Great place to eat! I highly recommend it. The food is great. The place is fabulous and the service is outstanding. You will not regret going to an airport for either a great dinner or a good brunch. I was recommended a branzino or branzini and it was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want my review?deedeeDined on 3/29/2014Go to Trip Advisor for my review. It's lengthy, so be prepared. They've taken the lobster ('lobster', HAH!) salad OFF the menu since my visit since they don't want Groupon'ers to have the 'lobster' salad. Moral of the story - DON'T GO to this restaurant if you have a Groupon. The clock is ticking on this place.Special Features:
- We had very good food in anJudyDined on 3/22/2014We had very good food in an interesting setting. Watch the sun go down and the planes take off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well kept secret!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014West facing windows over looking the runways offer both the opportunity to catch beautiful sunsets or see the lights of the comings and goings after dark. Plenty of perimeter seating offers some privacy though a full house will limit that. We were there on a Saturday evening and though there was a piano and mic there was no live music that evening but there's a well stocked bar staffed by a proficient tender and our waiter (Royce) offered both on-point recommendations for our meals as well as an excellent table-side manner. Seems a little strange walking through an airport and not getting on a plane, but the free curbside valet parking makes getting in and out hassle-less and the good meal and service will take the edge off any jet-envy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bizarre experience.. no mentionHonestabeDined on 2/22/2014Bizarre experience.. no mention in web site or in previous reviews that this restaurant is upstairs at the main terminal building of the airport. our GPS had us circling, we called for help and staff avoided saying "we are at the terminal", even when we asked "are you near the main terminal". Anyway service was outstanding, waitstaff very friendly but food was mediocre to poor. I had the filet mignon (at $36) which was filled with grizzle and tough to cut even with the steak knife supplied (puppy's at home did enjoy though). Made to feel we were keeping staff from going home at 9:45 on a Saturday night after spending $50 a person for dinner
- special occasioncarpantterDined on 2/19/2014My wife and I initially decided to go there because we got a great deal through groupon. However, when we got there we noticed right away that the restaurant was more than just a good coupon deal. The ambiance was very nice, the service was beyond excellent and the food was also very very good. We have already recommended it to a few friends and would recommend it to anyone who asks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ApatheticrbensenDined on 2/16/2014The place was empty, they don't answer their phone, there's no hours on their web site so you don't know if they're open or not, and the person greeting you, can't tell you where the chef has worked prior to this or what he cooks...not very engaging for the customer.
- Friday Night ValentineTrishPersonalStylist1Dined on 2/14/2014I was looking to stay within the area. I live in Katonah and did not feel like driving to White Plains or drive to the city to meet my boyfriend for Valentine. I google new restaurants and this was one of the options. The website was informative and the photos inviting. We loved everything, the food, the ambiance and the service. We will definitely come back. We are already telling all our friends within the area of Greenwich and around to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the worst serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Probably the worst service we have ever encountered. 30 minutes to get a menu, more to get first drink, which we had to finally pull someone over to order. Other patrons had worse according to their reports. Wine list also very poor, only saving grace was that the food was ok, and the airport locale was interesting. Too bad....would have been nice to have another option this close to home.
- My first time there this pastOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2014My first time there this past Saturday! I had an excellent all around experience!Special Features:
- Not a Club Best Airport Dining EverKathleanDined on 1/23/2014Great service from Renato and Andre. Wonderful menu selections. And delicious food. I had one complaint: I ordered the lamb chops and was served a delicious RACK of lamb!Special Features:
- Restaurant takes flightTrueManVIPDined on 1/17/2014We ate there one evening watching the planes land and take off. It was quite nice experience. The food was good service was excellent. We will return.Special Features:
- Great SurpriseRobynPringVIPDined on 1/3/2014My family lives very close to Westchester airport and love discovering new restaurants. There was a good seafood restaurant at the airport a long time ago, and now Travelers Club has upped the bar tenfold. Their cuisine was fantastic and the view overlooking the runway provided a very entertaining view. The crab cake was delicious, with all lump crab meat and no fillers. The short rib soup was so phenomenal we got more to go. The steak, pea gnocchi and lobster pasta were all well presented and delicious. We all shared their Parmesan fries, which were much crispier and flavorful than at other restaurants around. Service was fast, friendly and impeccable and they are willing to cook up anything you ask. We can't wait to go to back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.