50 Glocker Way
Pottstown, PA 19465Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vittoriorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6103233725
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Trattoria Vittorio
Located in the Suburbia Shopping Center, Vittorio's dishes up freshly cooked home-style Italian cuisine in an intimate space. Choose from an extensive menu of salads, pasta, meats, seafood and appetizers. Aside from the homemade pasta dishes, specialties include the Zuppa Di Pesce Alla Vastese, a hearty Italian seafood stew, or the Osso Bucco. Save room for the popular tiramisu and cannoli, made on-site. Bring your favorite wine to accompany your meals, as Vittorio's doesn't serve alcohol. The establishment offers a kids’ menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trattoria Vittorio reviews from OpenTable diners
- 2nd Time Not CharmedDisappointedDined on 8/22/2013Our first visit was amazing. Great food, great ambiance and great service. Our second visit was met with lackluster service, average food, and service and food oversights and mistakes that were noted but not immediately taken care of. We will not be visiting this restaurant again in the near future. Everyone's attention seemed to be somewhere else and not on the customers.
- Wonderful food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2013Vittorios is a great little restaurant serving mostly Italian food, but not only pasta dishes. Everything is made to order and freshly prepared. Since it's a BYOB you can be assured that you will have your favorite bottle every time you dine here. The staff is friendly and efficient, and on most nights Vittorio will visit your table to chat and be sure you are happy with your meal. This restaurant is a favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised in a good way!rofogirlDined on 8/17/2013I actually had never heard of this place but I had excess airline points to use and found them on the offer from restaurant.com. I was intrigued by the menu and decided to give it a try. We were taking our son out before he went abroad for grad school and were VERY pleased with the choice. We had just returned from Italy and the clam appetizer brought the memories rushing back. the other appetizer, stuffed portabello was equally delicious. Entrees included shrimp scampi (fresh and delicious) and the spinach gnocchi which melted in your mouth. We will definately be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is okay for a stripGratefulDinerDined on 8/3/2013The food is okay for a strip mall spot, but not as good as in earlier times. Our service was way worse than prior visits. It was spotty, and it felt like the server was disinterested in doing his job right. Disappointed.
- Definitely will be coming back.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2013Food was amazing. Service was great. Owner came by a few times to check on us. Didn't even know it was a BYOB which is a huge plus. Will be returning very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a real gemrabbittDined on 7/27/2013The food was excellent we had two of the specials which were unbelievable highly recommend this restaurant The owner made it a point to stop at each table to ask what you ordered and how was the food and serviceSpecial Features:
- First VisitLocalLouDined on 7/27/2013Food was excellent, service overwhelmed staff- slow, had to constantly ask for bread, water, check. Food took 45 minutes to get to table. Bread cut too thin . Also restaurant described dress was business causal but everyone had shorts and polo shirts on...felt overdressedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great GnocchiMimosamamaDined on 7/24/2013We went on a weeknight with friends from out of town. One of them had a special request, and the owner came to our table to assure us it would be no problem. He also sent an order of roasted peppers for us to try which were very tasty. The homemade gnocchi with blue cheese sauce were outstanding. Another diner had gnocchi primavera which also were light and flavorful. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food around!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2013Great food, good service! If you want good food Vittorio's is awesome!!Special Features:
- WonderfulFoodeeSDined on 6/22/2013Loved this restaurant. The food is fabulous and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Very fun evening. The fact that it is BYOB makes it very affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and good foodKilgoreTroutDined on 6/22/2013Great homemade pastas, very friendly family and staff. Love the personal touch and interaction. Excellent dishes from fish to red sauce - lovely atmosphere and one of the best in Eastern Berks and Western Montgomery county areas.Special Features:
- Would Go there againGreat123Dined on 6/12/2013The food was fantastic. I would definitely go here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemMikeDined on 6/8/2013Have never had a disappointing experience at this restaurant .. it is one of our favorites! Authentic Italian menu with an exceptional nightly specials menu too !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome EatsMac0MeliDined on 5/24/2013Great food would definitely eat here again.We would recommend trying this place, It is byob.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food but a bit priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2013I had a grilled artichoke appetizer with prosciutto, roasted peppers and black olives. Excellent! For dinner we had Osso bucco and the bronzino. Both excellent and nice portions. Mom ordered an espresso for which we were charged $10. Overall, the price was worth the food. I will go back. It is a BYO and there is a (somewhat limited) wine and spirits a few doors down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always - excellentrbcb2VIPDined on 5/1/2013The Food and the Service were excellent - Great hidden Gem of Italian dining.Special Features:
- This family-owned ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013This family-owned Italian restaurant never disappoints. The food is always excellent, and the service is attentive.Special Features:
- good BYOB, although i wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/25/2013good BYOB, although i wanted red sauce on my ravioli, i received alfredo sauce. it was still goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2013Consistently excellent food and dining experience! There is no other Italian place in the area that can compare to the quality of the food! Love the ambiance. Staff is wonderful! Every time we come here, we do feel that we're HOME. Never been disappointed with food and service!Special Features:
- Great food & great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2013Great food & great service at reasonable pricing. You do need to bring your own wine. Recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Bon apetiteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013We dine every few months at Vittorio's. The food is consistently excellent. The wait-staff and owner are personable and attentive. It's tucked away in a shopping center near Phoenixville, Pottstown and the eastern side of Reading. Well worth the short trip.Special Features:
- Molto BeneLoveBostonsVIPDined on 3/29/2013Food is consistently awesome and made as traditionally as if you were dining in Tuscany! Always a great BYOB!Special Features:
- great food, owner really appreciateOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013great food, owner really appreciates your business and thanks you for coming. workers go out of their way to make you happy.Special Features:
- Authentic, Quality Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2013Excellent food and very friendly owner and wait staff. A wee bit pricey, but not excessive for the area and quality of the cuisine.Special Features:
- Dined Saturday Night.ThisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013Dined Saturday Night.This is our second time there,and as the first a very good experience..There was live entertainment which was a pleasent surprise. Food and service was excellent.Rivals some of the restaurants we have visited in Philadelphia The Trattoria has become one of our faviorite places to dine.. it is one of the best BYOBs..If you enjoy authentic Italian food then Trattoria Vittorio is the place to go.. Jack & NancySpecial Features:
- As always the appetizers,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013As always the appetizers, entrees and specials were fantastic. Excellent service as well. Was not impressed with the cheesecake, it was bland. Overall, I will go back again and again just passing on the dessert.Special Features:
- My wife and I have been thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013My wife and I have been there quite a few times love it and service the BEST.You don't have to get a ticket to Rome for good food it's right here.Special Features:
- We had a great time. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/23/2013We had a great time. Service was great and we enjoyed the music. We will absolutely be back!!!
- The food was the best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013The food was the best Italian food I've had in a long time. Everyone was so pleasant and accommodating. It made our anniversary one of the best! Thank you....Special Features:
- We went on Thursday 2/21 andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2013We went on Thursday 2/21 and as always we got great service and great food. The owner goes out of his way to greet everyone and spend a few minutes with each table. This is a family run business and they treat their customers like family. No one goes home hungry and the food is well prepared and presented. We'll be going back in a few weeks.Special Features:
- I found the restaurant quiteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2013I found the restaurant quite loud, as BYOB'S tend to be, then add in the karaoke singer, it was over the top. I couldn't hear my dinner mate.
- Went to Vittorio's for theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/16/2013Went to Vittorio's for the second time and could not have been more pleased. The food was just scrumptious. The only issue we had was the waiter Claudio never checked back once the entrees were served. We finally flagged down another waitress to open our bottle of wine.Special Features:
- This place is a hidden gem.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013This place is a hidden gem. It's in a strip mall which is the only bad thing I could think of to say about this place. Once inside the placeis quiet and very nice. It is byob but there is a state store right in the same strip mall so it's perfect. Food was great as was the the dessert. New favorite place!!!Special Features:
- Great Italian food. HomemadeLindaMarieVIPDined on 2/14/2013Great Italian food. Homemade specialties. BYOB. I have been 4x and will keep going back!!Special Features:
- Great food! Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Great food! Great service! Bring a favorite bottle of wine to enhance your dining experience. This is a small family restaurant where the family serves you and actually cares that are dining with them.Special Features:
- It is obvious that the staffOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/29/2013It is obvious that the staff cares about service and providing very good dishes. From service to quality of dishes served, customers will not be disappointed. A local restaurant with more going for it than many in larger towns and cities. Give it a try. You will return . ,Special Features:
- As always exceeds our expectations.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/29/2013As always exceeds our expectations. They make us feel like family!Special Features:
- I have been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2013I have been to the restaurant twice. They have a NY Strip on the menu but never have it. I can't have gluten so that is a good option for me. I was disappointed last time that they didnt have it again. Take it off the menu then.Special Features:
- Our experiance was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013Our experiance was outstanding. From the time we where greeted by the owner at the door til the time we left.. Our waiter was excellent the food was some of the best Itailian food we ever had..We will certainly recommend this restaurant..Special Features:
- The food is always fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013The food is always fabulous and the service exceptional.Special Features: