2091 Winston Park Drive
Oakville, ON L6H 6P5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://trattoriatimone.ca/
- Phone: 9058422906
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
A word from Trattoria Timone
Over the past 3 years in our new location, Trattoria Timone has established itself as one of the most exciting new restaurants in the Oakville and Mississauga area. We are located at the AMC Theatre Plaza - 2091 Winston Park Drive, directly beside the AMC Theatre, and Dirty Martini. Trattoria Timone’s authentic Italian cuisine is attributed to the kitchen staff’s experience and passion in the culinary field, led directly by Michel Fronteddu, Head Chef for 22 years and Owner since 2002 . Chef Michel and his team of professionals base their success to making everything on site, while only using the freshest ingredients available. Hand -rolling gnocchi, churning gelato, and growing our own organic herbs, are only a few examples of the quality and dedication that sets Trattoria Timone apart from chain restaurants. Our menu has been extended to include a greater variety of regional Italian dishes, along with a wonderful selection of seafood, and oysters from the Rodney’s Oyster House.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Trattoria Timone - Best Restaurants in Oakville ›
Trattoria Timone reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (68)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (47)romantic (43)neighborhood gem (36)great for lunch (33)notable wine list (26)hot spot (14)kid-friendly (10)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Always a very good place to dine The atmosphere,service and food selection and quality is very good.Special Features:
- junoDined on 8/28/2014We had the best lunch we have had in a long time. we have lunch in Oakville and surroundings 2 or 3 times a week and this is the best restaurant by far. Take a good look Enoteca 7. We will be back oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!acctcgaszDined on 8/23/2014We had a great time at Trattoria - service was very good and food was delicious. We would recommend this place to anyone who would love to enjoy good food and wine and feel pampered. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambience ansd Friendly WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Very impressed with the overall look of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great NightGinoGDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I have a great experience and would bring friends with us the next time we go.Special Features:
- Friday night on the patioalgeeVIPDined on 8/8/2014Sat on the patio for the first time when dining here, usually sit inside. Much quieter than I expected, which was very nice. Service and food always very good.Special Features:
- closing hourseatplaysleepDined on 8/4/2014Hi, I had an amazing experience at your resturant. The food and service was great only thing, I would point out was the hours of operation. I think the resturant closed too soon, just felt a little rushed. Other then that awesome . Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charlieVIPDined on 8/4/2014Always great service and outstanding food! We always order 2 apps and the kitchen splits them for us so we each get our own plate with both apps!Special Features:
- For special occasionsjankielDined on 8/3/2014I took my wife for our anniversary to this place and it was really great experience. Booked the table with special request and it was all done as I asked in my online reservation. Ambiance was very romantic and cozy, food amazing, excellent wine and great and tentative service which made the whole experience an evening to remember. Fully recommend this place for a romantic dinner for 2.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in GTATeratolaDined on 8/3/2014Everything about this restaurant is great! The food, the ambience, the staff, the music! When we go there, we make sure we don't eat too much because everything here is so good! The Bruschetta is not to be missed and the salmon? Incredible! The setting is elegant but not 'snooty' and the wait staff always make you feel comfortable and welcome! The music is loud enough but not overwhelming! Where else can you hear Andrea Bocelli, Enrique Iglesias and Juan Luis Guerra and Marc Anthony all in one evening?? A must try for anyone in the GTA!Special Features:
- LocalresidentDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant always superb and this time it did not disappoint. Wonderful service, fabulous food and great atmosphere. They do it time after time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantluvagoodrestaurantDined on 8/1/2014We love dining at Trattoria Timone, mainly for the service, food and ambience, in that order. Consistently an enjoyable experience, it's our first choice when dining out. The Caesar Salad is among the best anywhere, the pasta selection is excellent and although my husband likes larger portion sizes for meals, I think it's just right.Special Features:
- Delicious!MarionDined on 7/26/2014Our dinner was delicious. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was excellent. Highly recommend this restaurant if you love Italian food.Special Features:
- Right beside movie theatreAnnetteVIPDined on 7/18/2014Trattoria Timone is great if you want a nice romantic meal before going to the movie theatre conveniently located right beside it. Too bad we often miss the movie because we're having a great time at the restaurant and lose track of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BEST Food ever!!!gillieDined on 7/18/2014I have been enjoying food from this restaurant for years. Tired most things on the menu and I am never disappointed. I can guarantee once you have try this restaurant you will go again and again.Special Features:
- Repeat customerLunchkingDined on 7/18/2014This is my go to place for a good lunch. Have been here many times and never been disappointed. Went for lunch again last week with the family and as always the food and service were very good. Particularly notable were the carpaccio and the veal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2014Had a 5 person business lunch. Nice table near kitchen and good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectDebranDined on 7/11/2014The food was delicious. Only (small) complaint...a little skimpy on the vegetables that accompany the meals. Service was absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true gem!CountryGirlDined on 7/10/2014We have visited this restaurant many times and I must say, it never disappoints. Excellent service, great food and a wonderful ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staffBirthdaygirlDined on 7/10/2014I love eating at this place. The staff make your visit feel specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant Night OutCM2014Dined on 7/9/2014This restaurant was chosen to celebrate my partners birthday. It was a great to book online and put table was ready before we arrived. The lighting was perfect and the space between tables was exceptional, you could have your own conversation and not worry about others hearing it. The menu had many options, but everyone sounded great and the two we got were amazing, in appearance, taste and aroma. This is a great Italian restaurant to check out. The bar is a little dated, but the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Authentic Italian Cuisine for AdultitalianfoodieDined on 7/9/2014My friend and I enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Trattoria Timone; however, we did feel that our age made the staff less friendly towards us. Being seventeen we found the waiters did not come by to ask how our meals were or seem particularly genial. When the waiter came out with our bread, he physically slammed the basket on our table without even stopping. The food was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencegoodstuffDined on 7/3/2014My niece chose this restaurant for her 16 birthday and really enjoyed it. When my nephew turned 18 I suggested it and we had a wonderful experience again! They were considerate to his deathly allergy to seed and nut products and even brought him a little cake and ice-cream with a candle for his birthday. I come in from Kitchener each time I attend your restaurant and the sea food never disappoints, although taking the lobster out of the stew to eat is a challenge to do neatly! I'm also on an extreme ketogenic diet in which I must consume high fat coconut milk with each meal. The waiter kindly took the coconut milk I brought with me and had them make me a cafe latte with cm. It is nice to have people so accommodating with unusual requests!Special Features:
- A place to feel specialArtofserviceDined on 7/1/2014My experience was limited to bar service but with a full menu. The bartender (Majic) is a person who truly understands the spirit and skill of service. Thank you for another special evening for myself and my wife. The food was good but the service made the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale night out at the movies!!NYSueDined on 6/29/2014Great and elegant choice for a fancy night out at the movies. Came for a birthday celebration and enjoyed ambiance with fantastic service and delicious food. Sea bass, osso bucco, pastas (everything made in house) - all high level culinary experiences, excellent execution and attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an accurate menuFridineDined on 6/27/2014As a first time experience we were not overly impressed!! The portion size was not very good and there was not much variety on our antipasto appetizer!! My husband ordered the seafood ravioli but only got a lasagna noodle wrapped around shrimp and scallops.... Not what he was expecting!! Food quality/ taste was okay.... Nothing was outstanding including my wine!!( which tasted flat)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014We were a birthday celebration. booked on Open Table and sent a note. Server was excellent and paid complete attention to my note. Very enjoyable evening!!!Special Features:
- ElectraDined on 6/22/2014Wonderfull food, the best I have had in ages we all aggreed on that, good service, strange location BUT worth it. Was there on Sunday and hope to go again this week before leaving Oakville, holiday over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Bang for the Buck in OakvilleCharbyDined on 6/13/2014Always great food and service for a reasonable price. The Jumbo Seafood Ravioli is to die for, simple and fantastic to eat. Service was great and the bill came without delay something we appreciate. One of our favorite restaurants.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBirthdaygirlDined on 6/13/2014For a special meal with great service and attention to detail, this is the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diner EventTwinDined on 6/12/2014We had a great time. Magnificent food and excellent sTwinervice,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Italian findFoodfriendDined on 6/5/2014Trattoria has very frienly staff and owners. We had a family meal there and we all loved our food. The new roasted squash and beet salad was very tasty. The food is made with great ingredients- all fresh. Our server was very professional, but also friendly.Special Features:
- OutstandingSpudDined on 5/31/2014Great place to meet friends before or after a movie for excellent seafood pastas. Good service and a beautiful large yet elegant restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JasRDined on 5/28/2014My first experience was with a group for dinner. The food was fantastic and the service equally great! The food is reasonably priced for a fine dining restaurant. The decor is very aesthetically pleasing and the staff are both friendly and courteous. I recently went to Trattoria Timone for lunch as it was a colleagues milestone birthday. Again, the food was great and so were the staff. Some members of the party were late, but this didn't phase our waitress, she continued to come by to fill up our water glasses in a friedly manner acknowledging our presence while we waited. I look forward to my next dining experience. Thanks!Special Features:
- luvagoodrestaurantDined on 5/23/2014Always enjoy our dining experience at Trattoria Timone - the Caesar salad is the best I've had anywhere and the pasta selection is great. The service has always been a notch above, and the decor also adds a special touch to the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing for Girls Night Out!GirlsjustwannahavefunDined on 5/23/2014Venue was very Classic Mediterranean-Italian style (love it), people very friendly, and food was good taste and price. Desserts were amazing and great for sharing with the girls!!! This is fine exquisite dining minus the snobbery...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was greatMay18thDined on 5/18/2014Amazing Time - Service was good The food was great and the atmosphere tooSpecial Features:
- Noisy and unruly childrenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Children should be supervised by their parents. During our last experience and previous experiences young children were running and playing around the other guests tables. It is not a restaurant we frequent for this reason. My guests were not impressed with the food but said the fare was passable.Special Features:
- So deliciousMisseslovestodineDined on 5/17/2014Came here for my fiancées birthday and the food was outstanding. Our server was a true gentleman! Had the gnocchi, butternut ravioli, and the rack of lamb and it was all delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant stillfoodiefowler54Dined on 5/14/2014We have been going to you restaurant for the last 15 yrs is nice it was in Oakville downtown. Love the food always excellent. gord had the lam and I the seafood ravioli. The eggplant appetizer was gorgeous had to leave room for the entree. Our waiter. Was charming and presented us with a complementary dessert as it was our wedding anniversary. Great food and service made our evening very special. We will keep coming back. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.