Trattoria Rosa Bianca
94 S. Main Street
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trattoria Rosa Bianca
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rosabiancatrattoria.com/
- Phone: 2673925738x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 1100am - 4:00pm Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Boccella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Trattoria Rosa Bianca offers private and semi-private dining options for various occasions, from business meetings to bridal showers. We have three private rooms available for parties of 6 to 50, and our restaurant can accommodate up to 100. We offer lunch and dinner menus, and can also work with you to craft a prixe fixe menu perfect for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Rosa 2673925738x
A word from Trattoria Rosa Bianca
Trattoria Rosa Bianca is a family-owned authentic Italian BYOB located in a charming Victorian home in the heart of Yardley. Our menu showcases delicacies from all over Italy, from Northern regions to Sicily. We offer well-styled favorites such as Nonna’s polpette as well as seasonal choices like our insalata de pera designed by Chef Anthony Boccella. All of our dishes are prepared fresh using the best of local offerings and our kitchen is more than happy to accommodate your dietary needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Trattoria Rosa Bianca - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)romantic (34)special occasion (31)great for outdoor dining (24)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- A wonderful surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014I met 5 friends for a Friday night dinner. None of us had ever been here before, and we were all blown away by the entire evening. Food was great - some unusual dishes & good standards. Service was excellent and decor is lovely. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rosa Bianca great fooddinekingDined on 7/22/2014TRB has the best, freshest food in Lower Bucks. Great menu that changes frequently, awesome specials. The atmosphere can be a little noisy if crowded. The value is the best. Great food for a reasonable price. If you are in Yardley or in the area you must give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italy in YardleyPalmer3465Dined on 7/21/2014Our second visit to Rosa Bianca proved to be as nice as the first. The menu is an Italian culinary pleasure. The food is fresh and well prepared and presented. The beat salad is very good. The meatballs are a nice side. Wife liked the salmon and the cheese and meat anti pasta plate is nice with your BYOB. We will return soon nice place close to home.Special Features:
- Yardley Find!Hungry4foodDined on 7/16/2014Enjoyable find! Knowledgeable staff. Good food. Reasonable price. Loved that its a BYOB, They also featured some outdoor dining, however we chose to eat inside due to the humid night. New Menu, however I think they need to expand it a bit. Overall, a great experience which will bring us back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Elegancedinner4twoDined on 7/12/2014The clean and bright old Victorian home is a great setting with multiple dining "rooms" (literally!). Porch seating is also available. The service was prompt, friendly, and comfortably paced. The fresh salad was lightly coated with a sightly sweet white balsamic vinaigrette. The veal cutlet was perfectly breaded, lightly fried and not at all greasy. The frutti di mare had wonderfully fresh seafood with a spicy sauce that left a slight warmth in your mouth but without burning. Whipped cheesecake (not nearly as heavy as NY style) was a nice finishing note. As we were leaving, a table across the way was just served the meatball appetizer. It looked and smelled wonderful. We plan to return for that! Off-street parking in the rear is a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant eveningRJMLDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I visited on a Saturday around 6:30. The service was excellent and so was the food. We ordered appetizers, soup, salad and entree. Mussels and clams were great! Tomato basil soup excellent. Salad good too. By entree time, we knew we would not be able to eat everything in one sitting. Entrees were excellent also. Enjoyed our leftovers the next day. BYOB is an added plus here.Special Features:
- outstandingfoodlover1Dined on 7/5/2014everything was outstanding from the beginning to the end , PERFECTION .Special Features:
- Close to being a neighborhood gemCarolinaDined on 7/3/2014Attractive environment, really good food and excellent service. The only negative is that it is very noisy.Special Features:
- hard2pleaseDined on 7/1/2014Just a great little restaurant in an old home with great food and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special nightbubbieDined on 6/28/2014Good food. Excellent service but ran out of too many items like the dinner special, certain vegetables. With the BYOB good prices.onlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRB is the place for mePotatoes4meDined on 6/13/2014We felt like we were in Italy as soon as we walked in the door. The staff welcomed us like they'd been hoping we'd drop by. The service was fast and friendly. They gave us the time and space we needed to order and dine at our pace. It was tough to decide what to order, everything sounded so good as described by our waiter, Marvin. And he did not exaggerate. Delicious dishes, expertly prepared with fresh ingredients. The place is a gem and the chef is a treasure. If you are looking for a place with the look, the feel and the flavors of Italy, there is no better spot in on either side of the Delaware River. Get to Trattoria Rose Bianca. You won't be sorry you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch diningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/10/2014Just ate at this restaurant for the first time and will return for dinner. Food was very good, fresh with homemade pasta and desserts of note.Special Features:
- hoping it was going to be goodVivianDined on 6/5/2014we arrived with great anticipation. we had already looked at the menu on line and knew what we were going to order in advance. we ordered several appetizers (6) so that we could really check out the cuisine. none of them stood out as memorable. additionally, we ordered some main courses and were eagerly anticipating the veal scallopine. it was over breaded, overcooked and bland. overall it was a very average experience.
- hard2pleaseDined on 6/4/2014The menu is varied, the food was excellent and so was the service. I liked that they would prepare items not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Italian AmericanDJK1VIPDined on 5/30/2014Very good menu standards, but the specials show the real creativity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Tried the trattoria for the first time with colleagues for lunch. The appetizer I ordered was very tasty and an appropriate size for one. My colleague ordered the soup of the day and enjoyed it. I ordered the watercress salad, in which they were out of featured cheese so I was persuaded to substitue mozzarella for it. When it arrived it literally had 8 diced pieces of cheese, half the size of sugar cubes. There was no lettuce just the watercress which in itself has very little substance to. I would like to extend a suggestion...if you are going to stay open in Yardley where you have the Yardley Inn as competition, you may want to step up you game. No one is that refined that they do not enjoy a full portion. Server was almost nonexistant.Special Features:
- DisappointedFancyFranDined on 5/16/2014Food was fair, sent dessert back. Noise level was so high could not carry on dinner conversation. Left after eating to go elsewhere. Service was fabulous.
- Service and Food Quality SlippingLocalFoodieSupporterDined on 5/11/2014We first dined at Trattoria Rosa Bianca on Valentines Day and had a very nice experience; excellent service and solid menu offerings. Sadly, subsequent visits have revealed an overall degradation in service and food quality. Most recently, by 5:30 PM on Mother's Day all of the specials and a good portion of the regular menu items had been sold out. The capstone of that dining experience was the arrival of two different sized/priced orders a gnocchi dish; the orders were presented in different bowls, but appeared to contain the same quantity of gnocchi. Thinking it was an optical illusion, we emptied the bowls contents onto appetizer plates (left behind by inattentive staff), and found the portion amounts were the same.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible serviceJessMDined on 5/11/2014Came here for Mother's Day. We had an early dinner, it wasn't crowded, which was nice, but you would have never known it from the service. It took 5-10 minutes for someone to even open our wine & the waitress didn't come over for another 10 minutes after that. By the time she finally took our order over 40 minutes had passed. The food was delicious. All of our entrees were superb. For dessert, they gave us some options & we chose the lemon pie with blueberry topping.... We thought it would be like a lemon meringue without the meringue...it was pound cake. It was ok, nothing special & we were disappointed that it wasn't a pie like the waitress had said. Overall, it was ok. Unfortunately the service put a damper on the experience.
- My Choice For Mother's DaydeliciousDined on 5/11/2014I requested that we go to my favorite restaurant for dinner on Mother's Day - Trattoria Rosa Bianca. Once again we had a delicious meal and perfect service. I could quietly enjoy being with my wonderful family and no one had to do anything except enjoy. This restaurant is my choice for a celebration or simply an enjoyable night out.Special Features:
- Always a great mealdaddyGDined on 5/11/2014Great place for us - very convenient and always a great meal!!!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchNicoleDined on 5/11/2014This is our fourth time dining here but our first brunch. We enjoyed a wonderful meal. The service was great and they were accommodating with our requests. We love this restaurant.Special Features:
- New find. .thatgirl4uDined on 5/10/2014Heard good things about this place and was not disappointed. Great food and sevice and Byob.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nocook4youDined on 5/10/2014There were 4 in our party, the veal was tender, the steak was cooked exactly as ordered and the seafood was done to perfection. Everyone was pleased with the appettizers and house salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couple gliches but overall okJezzDined on 5/9/2014. First they totally forgot our salads, we sat for 25 minutes with no one checking on us and then our main dish came out and we were like ok what happened to our salads? we got our soup but no salad. The waitress offered for us to take our salads home... no if I wanted salad at home I would have stayed home and had a salad. . We then gave our gift certs we had and she mis-applied one of them . . They offered us just my desert a piece of cake for free because it was our anniversary! What they should have done was taken the soups off the bill for forgetting our salads and then gave us desert for BOTH of us complimentary. I wont go out of my way to go there but is the occasion arises I will eat there again.Special Features:
- Close...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/7/2014I had read some uneven reviews (diff site) but the last 6 months worth seemed positive; decided to go. The service was friendly and quick - it was a Wednesday. There was probably a bit too much time in between the recitation of specials and returning to take our order, but we are a chatty bunch; I can let that go. Appetizers were uniformly tasty: mozz en carozza could have been grilled a bit more. The vinaigrette on the caponata was delicious. The bf got the risotto special: shrimp, spinach, tomato cream. It was slightly too goopy. The rest of us got pasta in some form (pappardelle, fettucini) and it was over-cooked across the board. Not cool. If you are going to make your own pasta you have to cook it al dente. Flavors were good.Special Features:
- It was wonderful; great servicegreatDined on 5/3/2014good food;good service; affordable; clean;not to loud inside; bright and cheerySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationWarmDined on 5/3/2014Trattoria Rosa Bianca was a great experience, great service and a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placetgill1977VIPDined on 5/2/2014been here a number of times and food is great and servide is very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodMarcoDined on 5/2/2014Rosa Bianca never disappoints. Some of the best Italian food I've ever had. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencePriv8dinerDined on 5/2/2014Outstanding food & service, lovely atmosphere for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New menu selectionsDJK1VIPDined on 5/2/2014It's good to see the special Tuscan tomato and bread soup now on the menu. The strozzapretti cacio e pepe is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the "Go To" ListOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/30/2014The food at Rosa Bianca just gets better and better. The service is attentive and interactive. Reggie is plus. The menu for lunch and dinner is essentially the same, which is a good thing with so many choices. Tables are nicely spaced, so business or personal conversation is easy. RB is a BYOB, with a Pennsylvania State Liquor Store within walking distance should you forget the wine. Rosa Bianca is a welcome addition to the Yardley / Bucks dining scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious find in YardleyBethDined on 4/29/2014Great date night place. Food was fabulous. Service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to likeFranSVIPDined on 4/27/2014I was very disappointed. To start we waited a good 5 minutes for our waiter to come over, he was wiping down other tables. I ordered the salsiccia e fagiole soup, which was good, in fact the best part of our meal. The bread was dry. My wife ordered the risotto di asparagus, which was very simple, not anything special. I ordered the vitello alla milanese, which was nothing more than two average slices of veal cutlet; deep fried and had very little taste, and was accompanied by arugula(with nothing on it) no sides at all, meaning not even a vegetable or starch. For $27.00 something should have showed up!!!!
- Ok food, nice settingFoodforthoughtDined on 4/24/2014Food slightly misses the mark. Service and ambience were fine. Nice salad accompanying the enter was good, and portions were large, so an appetizer is not necessary. BYOB makes the place a bargain. On a whole, this place is fine, but not great. Yardley Inn is a much better choice in the same neighborhood.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2014I would recommend although the bees were a bit of a disturbance. We weren't sure if something sweet at spilled because there were several near a table close to us. However, food and service were great.Special Features:
- The following 225 reviews are from the Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews archive.
- Consistently Spot OnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014We have eaten at Rosa Bianca six times and have never been dissapointed. The place is a wonderful recreation of a Cape May type Victorian house. The food is excellent, the sauces are great, the servers are always polite, helpful and friendly. The value for the price is terrific, and being a BYOB is the icing on the cake. We love it there and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a new place to dine.Special Features:
- Salt!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2014Bread was flavorless and stale. We got a pasta dish and 2 meals. The pasta had this overwhelming lemon taste for some reason. All of the dishes were EXTREMELY salty. It was hard to eat them without drinking a gallon of water. Everything would have been good with less salt and less lemon on the pasta.
- great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/22/2014As a picky eater, there was not much on the menu I enjoy, however there was a variety of menu items to choose from. The option I chose was delicious. Service was fabulous! Although there was not on the menu for me to choose from I defintely would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.