Trattoria Rosa Bianca
94 S. Main Street
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trattoria Rosa Bianca
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rosabiancatrattoria.com/
- Phone: (267) 392-5738
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 1100am - 4:00pm Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Boccella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Trattoria Rosa Bianca offers private and semi-private dining options for various occasions, from business meetings to bridal showers. We have three private rooms available for parties of 6 to 50, and our restaurant can accommodate up to 100. We offer lunch and dinner menus, and can also work with you to craft a prixe fixe menu perfect for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Rosa 2673925738x
A word from Trattoria Rosa Bianca
Trattoria Rosa Bianca is a family-owned authentic Italian BYOB located in a charming Victorian home in the heart of Yardley. Our menu showcases delicacies from all over Italy, from Northern regions to Sicily. We offer well-styled favorites such as Nonna’s polpette as well as seasonal choices like our insalata de pera designed by Chef Anthony Boccella. All of our dishes are prepared fresh using the best of local offerings and our kitchen is more than happy to accommodate your dietary needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Trattoria Rosa Bianca - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)fit for foodies (32)romantic (31)special occasion (29)great for outdoor dining (24)good for groups (21)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- Service challenged on the 2nd FloormarijkDined on 11/21/2014This was the second time we visited this restaurant. The place was empty we were guided the 2nd floor, not as nice as the first floor. The service was challenges as most people were guided up to the second floor where they only had one server that had to walk all the dishes up the stairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rosa Bianca - a recent "hit" in YardleyJMJ4everDined on 11/19/2014Very nice atmosphere & nice selection of entrees. The Chicken Milanese was excellent; Recommend this one to a friend- this is the place where you grab your wife, a bottle of your favorite wine and your neighbors (with whom you owed a dinner night out with for 6 months) and go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentaherm1Dined on 10/25/2014Everyone really enjoyed their meal, no complaints! Interesting, fresh, seasonal food. Definitely NOT the typical red-gravy Italian spaghetti house -- and that is a good thing, since there are plenty of those already around Yardley. BYOB is very nice, too! All around excellent place for a good meal and/or a special celebration.Special Features:
- outstandingTrexVIPDined on 10/24/2014after a long week there is nothing like dining in at Trattoria Rosa Bianca. The food is high quality, fresh and fantastic. So satisfying. Cannot get enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally AwesomeLiv2EatDined on 10/18/2014What a beautiful & charming destination. The meals from appetizers to desserts were incredible, inventive and delectable. Service was seamless and impeccable from start to finish. (Thank you, Dean.) We will definitely be back to experience more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming and warmOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/18/2014This lovely restaurant situated in the center of charming Yardley, PA is a gem. The food is consistently delicious and the prices are reasonable for the generous portions. Service is attentive yet not overbearing. If you tell your server you have to be somewhere at a specific time, he/she goes above and beyond to make sure you are done in a timely fashion.Special Features:
- Great Yardley RestaurantJuliefromYardleyDined on 10/17/2014We had a wonderful meal at Rosa Bianca! The ambiance was nice, food was delicious, and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/17/2014Beautiful old Victorian building with lovely charm, excellent quality and delicious food, creative menu, and friendly and personal service. So glad the restaurant is here in town!!!. Small private rooms and general dining rooms for both meetings, parties, romantic dinners and family gatherings. BYOB also. Our favorite place!!Special Features:
- Quaint but pedantic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/15/2014Nice little home converted into a resturant. BYOB place, insulante miste was good. Entrees were ok - nothing out of the ordinary. It could be because we went late or they were due to switch over to a new menu.Special Features:
- Great addition to YardleyBucksGuyDined on 10/10/2014Been three times and this was brst visit yet. Food and service has improved each time. I still find the interior a bit spare even with the rstored Victorian wood work, and parking is pretty tight, but the food is great. Had the cod cakes. Was expecting cod flavored potato cakes like my mom made, but this had big suculaent chunks of cod. The beet salad was flavorful and could have used more beets and less arugula (come on they're cheap). The complimentary focaccio woukd have been better warmed. The vegetable timbalo was unique and terrific. Our waitress was terrific. We mentioned that we has accidentally left our wine at home and she set us up with complimentary house red, was extremely attentive the whole night. We will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, as alwaysJerseyGirlVIPDined on 10/3/2014Meal is consistently good from apps, to entrees, to dessert. Reggie, our server, is wonderful, knowledgeable, and on top of his game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be backdaddyGDined on 10/3/2014We have dined here before and always have a nice experience. We'll be back...Special Features:
- Great ExperienceBBBBDined on 9/27/2014Made a reservation the day of to sit outside. Was seated promptly. Appetizers are delicious. Meals were good, and we ended up taking leftovers home to have for lunch the next day. BYOB is nice as well.Special Features:
- ExcellenteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Our expectations were exceeded when we visited here a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't have asked for a better place for Italian in this area.Special Features:
- Wonderful NightDanteDined on 9/20/2014We had been to Rosa Bianca twice when it first opened and had mixed feelings. We decided to give it another try and are very glad we did. The food was excellent, the noise level was down and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2014We had a wonderful dinner Friday night at Trattoria Rosa Bianca. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the menu options are always unique and delicious! We started with salmon crudo which was light, fresh, and delicious. We also enjoyed the complimentary house salad and bread with olive oil and tapenade. I had the lasagna for dinner and it was so flavorful. The spare rib meat in the dish was perfection! My husband enjoyed our favorite dish, the frutti di mare, with pasta and it never disappoints. For dessert, we shared the cheesecake and it was absolutely exquisite. It was a whipped treat that was not at all the heavy cheesecake i am use to. Overall, an absolutely delightful dinner.Special Features:
- Transport yourselfOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/20/2014This restaurant is wonderful in most regards. It's a small town restaurant with big city style. The menu is nicely varied and there is something for everyone. We were able to eat outside on the "porch" and enjoy the evening fully. There were only two issues we had - the service for our main meal was VERY slow and the dessert menu is extremely limited which is unfortunate for those with a sweet tooth!Special Features:
- Terrific dinnerRichSVIPDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I dined at TRB on Friday, looking for an opportunity to wind down from a tough week and to enjoy imaginative, nice food. We were not disappointed. From the special appetizer (grilled eggplant parmigiana) and the polpette (super fresh and perfectly fluffy), through the orechietti al forno and lasagna di maiale brasato, as well as the bread and salad, everything was prepared with care and presented with an appealing flair. The service? One word -- Reggie. Reggie has served us before several times, and he never disappoints. The place was hopping, but Reggie didn't miss a beat. We relaxed, we enjoyed, and we went home happy. Don't miss TRB.Special Features:
- Step Above Other Local RestaurantsDJK1VIPDined on 9/19/2014While there are sometimes inconsistencies, overall the food is a bit more authentic and inventive than other local restaurants.Special Features:
- Our Friday date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014Nona's meatballs were the best. Our entrees were wonderful. Our server Reggie was terrific. We will be back and recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningpandaDined on 9/15/2014We sat outside for an anniversary dinner, and had a lovely time.Special Features:
- Hitting On All CylindersAraffleDined on 9/13/2014Edited for size: Mixed reviews previously, they “just missed” on some things. Last night three of us visited. Outstanding meal, terrific service. We're not “difficult” but, DEMANDING. We order one course at a time, We do a lot of sharing. We don’t re-use flatware, we like to take our time. Flatrware was mentioned once, and handled from then on. No big deal , unless it matters and sometimes the response is poor. Food: Originally I broke down the meal but, I am space limited here. I think the service issues we have seen in the past are behind them. These are good people who put a lot of love into their restaurant. I want them to succeed for their benefit and for mine. One wish? A bit more creativity with the right side of the menu.Special Features:
- Fresh MenuDJK1VIPDined on 9/6/2014Seasonal changes along with some standards keep the menu interesting. Service was a bit disjointed thus visit, but adequate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We went for an early with some out of town guests. Marvin was our waiter, great service. Place was filling up nicely by the time we left (7:00)Special Features:
- Matt3535Matt3535Dined on 9/5/2014Had dinner at your restaurant Friday night. This Sunday was sitting at a bar watching pro football. A number of us began to compare notes on local restaurants. We all agreed that portions at Trattoria Rosa Bianca were too small for the prices charged. This was agreed by four men in this conversation and all four said they would not go back for this reason. All four agreed that the quality of the food was excellent but the portions too small and the prices too high. Also it was felt that the entrées took too long to be served - from the time the food is ordered from the waitress to the time it is served at the table.
- nicefavtimesDined on 8/31/2014we hd long been planning to try this BYOB out. The food was great and we had a nice leisurely dinner for 8 friends. they were short on staff and the noise level was quite a challenge. But it is great restaurant with a small intimate atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Nice eveningjdintvtnDined on 8/28/2014While visiting from TN I want ted to take my sister-in-law out to dinner at a special place in the area on Thursday evening. We had one of the chefs specials and three others from the menu. Meals were very good. Service was a little on the slow side - only one waitress?Special Features:
- Neighborhood gem for sureJillVIPDined on 8/23/2014This BYOB was delightful! It was our first visit and we were impressed. The food was delicious (great menu) and service was impeccable. We will return again. The only challenge was parking - a very small parking lot and it was full at 6:30 pm - but street parking was available.Special Features:
- FoodieRudyBobBDined on 8/23/2014Very average food in a comfortable setting. We experienced eggplant that wasn't properly prepared and the mushroom soup was tasteless. The chicken preparation reminded me of a Chinese restaurant which isn't necessarily bad if this is a Chinese restaurant.
- We Love ItdinearoundDined on 8/20/2014It was the third time we have visited and every time it was right on the spot. Good food, good service and never felt rushed. It was restaurant week and they had an excellent crowd, I am very happy for the owners and Yardley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back............MartyDined on 8/19/2014This was our second visit & enjoyed our dinner very much. Our best choice also for Yardley's Restaurant Week. The menu that was offered for the week was excellent & gave some very nice choices. The furnishings such as the soft white curtains lend a very airy warm feeling to the ambiance. The staff were very busy, but that did not stop them from being very attentive.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/18/2014We were not disappointed in our first try to this neighborhood gem. Creative items and friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- Keeps getting better and betterPhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 8/12/2014Just about everything is fresh and locally produced. Menu is imaginative and not unmanageable. Pastas are made in house. Not inexpensive. But, very good value considering the care and quality of preparation. (Especially when you take into account that this is a BYOB!) Service is knowledgeable, helpful and casual. Dine on the wrap-around covered porch in nice weather. (It's even OK in the rain.) Watch the Yardley street scene (such as it is) go by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria Rosa BiancoLiepschenDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food and ambience. BYOB.. Great waiter...Marvin.Special Features:
- JoanieDined on 8/9/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Nice pace so you didn't feel rushed and could savor each course. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Amazing Place!happy2eatDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful Victorian style restaurant split into small dining rooms make for an intimate setting. We started with the caprese salad and both agreed it was excellent. For our entree we both had the vitello alla milanese with arugula, with a side of pasta pomodoro. Another excellent choice, although, at this place I think anything you order would be excellent. The deserts sounded so great we decided we had to try one so we decided on the cheesecake. Absolutely heavenly! It was so light! Our server was very attentive and did a wonderful job! We will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- bad experiencehorribleDined on 8/8/2014The most horrible dining experience I've had in a long time. Marvin, out waiter, was out to lunch himself. Took poor care of us. Didn't clear dishes in between courses. Special salad, $10 extra was thrown together with yellow and brown lettuce. My food was bland. The cappucino tasted like dish water. I will never return. Marvin would literally drop the plates and go. I mean they would go "ker-plunk" when he dropped them. Never came back to see if our meal was ok. Treated us like we were an inconvenience. Still charged me for the salad although I told him to take it away. I had to ask him to remove it from the bill. Never came back for the check so I had to bring it inside. Addios amigos!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Dinner was good, service very pleasant. The disappointment was dessert, we ordered the peach and blackberry tart with blueberry sauce to go. when we got home and looked at it we were surprised to say the least. It was a very thin pastry crust with a few peach slices about 3 blackberries and a half teaspoon of blue sauce? Not worth $7 at all and not even tasty.
- Great food and fabulous serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Friendly, attentive service and excellent food. Requests not on the menu were happily (and deliciously) provided. Of note: I forgot my reading glasses and the awesome waitress had a pair in front of me in seconds! We WILL be back!Special Features:
- BernardDined on 8/1/2014We had a wonderful experience at Rosa Bianca at a modest cost. Although a Friday night, Open Table got us a reservation just 45 minutes from being on line. Our meal was exceptional. For an appetizer I had the arancine. It was light, fluffy and very tasty. My main course was a Frutti di Mare with a wonderful collection of shrimp, mussels, scallops, calamari cooked to perfection in a light tomato sauce and a side of crunchy green chard. My partner's started with a beautiful salad with thin slice of pancetta followed by a generous half-order of fettucine with crab accompanied by a caponata. Unlike many 'traditional' Italian restaurants, food Rosa Bianca's food was light and refreshing. Meeting the owner was a joy. We'll happily return.Special Features:
- The following 267 reviews are from the Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews archive.