Trattoria Rosa Bianca
94 S. Main Street
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trattoria Rosa Bianca
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rosabiancatrattoria.com/
- Phone: 2673925738x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 1100am - 4:00pm Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Boccella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Trattoria Rosa Bianca offers private and semi-private dining options for various occasions, from business meetings to bridal showers. We have three private rooms available for parties of 6 to 50, and our restaurant can accommodate up to 100. We offer lunch and dinner menus, and can also work with you to craft a prixe fixe menu perfect for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Rosa 2673925738x
A word from Trattoria Rosa Bianca
Trattoria Rosa Bianca is a family-owned authentic Italian BYOB located in a charming Victorian home in the heart of Yardley. Our menu showcases delicacies from all over Italy, from Northern regions to Sicily. We offer well-styled favorites such as Nonna’s polpette as well as seasonal choices like our insalata de pera designed by Chef Anthony Boccella. All of our dishes are prepared fresh using the best of local offerings and our kitchen is more than happy to accommodate your dietary needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Trattoria Rosa Bianca - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (60)romantic (41)special occasion (36)great for outdoor dining (33)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (14)great for lunch (11)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Will be back............MartyDined on 8/19/2014This was our second visit & enjoyed our dinner very much. Our best choice also for Yardley's Restaurant Week. The menu that was offered for the week was excellent & gave some very nice choices. The furnishings such as the soft white curtains lend a very airy warm feeling to the ambiance. The staff were very busy, but that did not stop them from being very attentive.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/18/2014We were not disappointed in our first try to this neighborhood gem. Creative items and friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- Keeps getting better and betterPhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 8/12/2014Just about everything is fresh and locally produced. Menu is imaginative and not unmanageable. Pastas are made in house. Not inexpensive. But, very good value considering the care and quality of preparation. (Especially when you take into account that this is a BYOB!) Service is knowledgeable, helpful and casual. Dine on the wrap-around covered porch in nice weather. (It's even OK in the rain.) Watch the Yardley street scene (such as it is) go by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria Rosa BiancoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014Excellent food and ambience. BYOB.. Great waiter...Marvin.Special Features:
- JoanieDined on 8/9/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Nice pace so you didn't feel rushed and could savor each course. Will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Amazing Place!happy2eatDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful Victorian style restaurant split into small dining rooms make for an intimate setting. We started with the caprese salad and both agreed it was excellent. For our entree we both had the vitello alla milanese with arugula, with a side of pasta pomodoro. Another excellent choice, although, at this place I think anything you order would be excellent. The deserts sounded so great we decided we had to try one so we decided on the cheesecake. Absolutely heavenly! It was so light! Our server was very attentive and did a wonderful job! We will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- bad experiencehorribleDined on 8/8/2014The most horrible dining experience I've had in a long time. Marvin, out waiter, was out to lunch himself. Took poor care of us. Didn't clear dishes in between courses. Special salad, $10 extra was thrown together with yellow and brown lettuce. My food was bland. The cappucino tasted like dish water. I will never return. Marvin would literally drop the plates and go. I mean they would go "ker-plunk" when he dropped them. Never came back to see if our meal was ok. Treated us like we were an inconvenience. Still charged me for the salad although I told him to take it away. I had to ask him to remove it from the bill. Never came back for the check so I had to bring it inside. Addios amigos!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Dinner was good, service very pleasant. The disappointment was dessert, we ordered the peach and blackberry tart with blueberry sauce to go. when we got home and looked at it we were surprised to say the least. It was a very thin pastry crust with a few peach slices about 3 blackberries and a half teaspoon of blue sauce? Not worth $7 at all and not even tasty.
- Great food and fabulous serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Friendly, attentive service and excellent food. Requests not on the menu were happily (and deliciously) provided. Of note: I forgot my reading glasses and the awesome waitress had a pair in front of me in seconds! We WILL be back!Special Features:
- BernardDined on 8/1/2014We had a wonderful experience at Rosa Bianca at a modest cost. Although a Friday night, Open Table got us a reservation just 45 minutes from being on line. Our meal was exceptional. For an appetizer I had the arancine. It was light, fluffy and very tasty. My main course was a Frutti di Mare with a wonderful collection of shrimp, mussels, scallops, calamari cooked to perfection in a light tomato sauce and a side of crunchy green chard. My partner's started with a beautiful salad with thin slice of pancetta followed by a generous half-order of fettucine with crab accompanied by a caponata. Unlike many 'traditional' Italian restaurants, food Rosa Bianca's food was light and refreshing. Meeting the owner was a joy. We'll happily return.Special Features:
- Rosa Bianca Stars in YardleySteveDined on 7/28/2014Have been to Rosa Bianca about 8 times. It keeps getting better each time we go. Menu is seasonal so it varies, with interesting main courses and side courses. I had Fruitta de Mare with papradelle and it was wonderful. The other two in the party had veal and salmon, both very nice. Friendly service, the owner is very personable. A great neighborhood place.Special Features:
- Great find in Yardley!JeffkDined on 7/26/2014It was a great meal! The food and the service were both excellent. It's a BYOB and seating can be outside or inside of this great looking Victorian mansion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!JF3statesDined on 7/26/2014We had a great dinner on Saturday night. Our server Reggie was excellent. The polenta appetizer was great. I had the ricotta gnocchi with blue berries that was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is nice but food is so so...PedroDined on 7/26/2014For appetizer, we ordered calamari - which is okay but the sauce is bland, no taste at all. It is cold and missing something and caponata primavera - salty and cold..seems like these food came from refrigerator. Then for entree: lasagna - very very salty and orecchiette - too much cheese. The also big concern is the bread that brings to you with a dipping oil. First of all, the bread is very very hard and seems like more than 2 day old, on a stale state. Yes, the dipping oil was with garlic, pepper and olive but still no taste at all. I think it will be better if added a Parmesan cheese or some herbs. We did not finish all the food that we ordered. The place is nice and clean and staff are all friendly but service is nothing special.
- A wonderful surprise!FoodieDined on 7/25/2014I met 5 friends for a Friday night dinner. None of us had ever been here before, and we were all blown away by the entire evening. Food was great - some unusual dishes & good standards. Service was excellent and decor is lovely. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rosa Bianca great fooddinekingDined on 7/22/2014TRB has the best, freshest food in Lower Bucks. Great menu that changes frequently, awesome specials. The atmosphere can be a little noisy if crowded. The value is the best. Great food for a reasonable price. If you are in Yardley or in the area you must give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italy in YardleyPalmer3465Dined on 7/21/2014Our second visit to Rosa Bianca proved to be as nice as the first. The menu is an Italian culinary pleasure. The food is fresh and well prepared and presented. The beat salad is very good. The meatballs are a nice side. Wife liked the salmon and the cheese and meat anti pasta plate is nice with your BYOB. We will return soon nice place close to home.Special Features:
- Yardley Find!Hungry4foodDined on 7/16/2014Enjoyable find! Knowledgeable staff. Good food. Reasonable price. Loved that its a BYOB, They also featured some outdoor dining, however we chose to eat inside due to the humid night. New Menu, however I think they need to expand it a bit. Overall, a great experience which will bring us back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Elegancedinner4twoDined on 7/12/2014The clean and bright old Victorian home is a great setting with multiple dining "rooms" (literally!). Porch seating is also available. The service was prompt, friendly, and comfortably paced. The fresh salad was lightly coated with a sightly sweet white balsamic vinaigrette. The veal cutlet was perfectly breaded, lightly fried and not at all greasy. The frutti di mare had wonderfully fresh seafood with a spicy sauce that left a slight warmth in your mouth but without burning. Whipped cheesecake (not nearly as heavy as NY style) was a nice finishing note. As we were leaving, a table across the way was just served the meatball appetizer. It looked and smelled wonderful. We plan to return for that! Off-street parking in the rear is a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant eveningRJMLDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I visited on a Saturday around 6:30. The service was excellent and so was the food. We ordered appetizers, soup, salad and entree. Mussels and clams were great! Tomato basil soup excellent. Salad good too. By entree time, we knew we would not be able to eat everything in one sitting. Entrees were excellent also. Enjoyed our leftovers the next day. BYOB is an added plus here.Special Features:
- outstandingfoodlover1Dined on 7/5/2014everything was outstanding from the beginning to the end , PERFECTION .Special Features:
- Close to being a neighborhood gemCarolinaDined on 7/3/2014Attractive environment, really good food and excellent service. The only negative is that it is very noisy.Special Features:
- hard2pleaseDined on 7/1/2014Just a great little restaurant in an old home with great food and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special nightbubbieDined on 6/28/2014Good food. Excellent service but ran out of too many items like the dinner special, certain vegetables. With the BYOB good prices.onlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRB is the place for mePotatoes4meDined on 6/13/2014We felt like we were in Italy as soon as we walked in the door. The staff welcomed us like they'd been hoping we'd drop by. The service was fast and friendly. They gave us the time and space we needed to order and dine at our pace. It was tough to decide what to order, everything sounded so good as described by our waiter, Marvin. And he did not exaggerate. Delicious dishes, expertly prepared with fresh ingredients. The place is a gem and the chef is a treasure. If you are looking for a place with the look, the feel and the flavors of Italy, there is no better spot in on either side of the Delaware River. Get to Trattoria Rose Bianca. You won't be sorry you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch diningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/10/2014Just ate at this restaurant for the first time and will return for dinner. Food was very good, fresh with homemade pasta and desserts of note.Special Features:
- hoping it was going to be goodVivianDined on 6/5/2014we arrived with great anticipation. we had already looked at the menu on line and knew what we were going to order in advance. we ordered several appetizers (6) so that we could really check out the cuisine. none of them stood out as memorable. additionally, we ordered some main courses and were eagerly anticipating the veal scallopine. it was over breaded, overcooked and bland. overall it was a very average experience.
- hard2pleaseDined on 6/4/2014The menu is varied, the food was excellent and so was the service. I liked that they would prepare items not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Italian AmericanDJK1VIPDined on 5/30/2014Very good menu standards, but the specials show the real creativity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014Tried the trattoria for the first time with colleagues for lunch. The appetizer I ordered was very tasty and an appropriate size for one. My colleague ordered the soup of the day and enjoyed it. I ordered the watercress salad, in which they were out of featured cheese so I was persuaded to substitue mozzarella for it. When it arrived it literally had 8 diced pieces of cheese, half the size of sugar cubes. There was no lettuce just the watercress which in itself has very little substance to. I would like to extend a suggestion...if you are going to stay open in Yardley where you have the Yardley Inn as competition, you may want to step up you game. No one is that refined that they do not enjoy a full portion. Server was almost nonexistant.Special Features:
- DisappointedFancyFranDined on 5/16/2014Food was fair, sent dessert back. Noise level was so high could not carry on dinner conversation. Left after eating to go elsewhere. Service was fabulous.
- Service and Food Quality SlippingLocalFoodieSupporterDined on 5/11/2014We first dined at Trattoria Rosa Bianca on Valentines Day and had a very nice experience; excellent service and solid menu offerings. Sadly, subsequent visits have revealed an overall degradation in service and food quality. Most recently, by 5:30 PM on Mother's Day all of the specials and a good portion of the regular menu items had been sold out. The capstone of that dining experience was the arrival of two different sized/priced orders a gnocchi dish; the orders were presented in different bowls, but appeared to contain the same quantity of gnocchi. Thinking it was an optical illusion, we emptied the bowls contents onto appetizer plates (left behind by inattentive staff), and found the portion amounts were the same.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible serviceJessMDined on 5/11/2014Came here for Mother's Day. We had an early dinner, it wasn't crowded, which was nice, but you would have never known it from the service. It took 5-10 minutes for someone to even open our wine & the waitress didn't come over for another 10 minutes after that. By the time she finally took our order over 40 minutes had passed. The food was delicious. All of our entrees were superb. For dessert, they gave us some options & we chose the lemon pie with blueberry topping.... We thought it would be like a lemon meringue without the meringue...it was pound cake. It was ok, nothing special & we were disappointed that it wasn't a pie like the waitress had said. Overall, it was ok. Unfortunately the service put a damper on the experience.
- My Choice For Mother's DaydeliciousDined on 5/11/2014I requested that we go to my favorite restaurant for dinner on Mother's Day - Trattoria Rosa Bianca. Once again we had a delicious meal and perfect service. I could quietly enjoy being with my wonderful family and no one had to do anything except enjoy. This restaurant is my choice for a celebration or simply an enjoyable night out.Special Features:
- Always a great mealdaddyGDined on 5/11/2014Great place for us - very convenient and always a great meal!!!Special Features:
- Mother's Day DelightEdwardDined on 5/11/2014My girlfriend and I took my mother and her husband here for Mother's Day Brunch, and everyone came away delighted! It was not your typical brunch in that you ordered from a menu instead of getting food from a line. The food and drink offerings were delectable. You were given your choice of inside dining or on an outer porch. The staff and management of this vintage home on Main Street in Yardley, Pa. made you feel as if you were part of their family. Can't wait to return for dinner to have more of Nonna's meatballs.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchNicoleDined on 5/11/2014This is our fourth time dining here but our first brunch. We enjoyed a wonderful meal. The service was great and they were accommodating with our requests. We love this restaurant.Special Features:
- New find. .thatgirl4uDined on 5/10/2014Heard good things about this place and was not disappointed. Great food and sevice and Byob.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nocook4youDined on 5/10/2014There were 4 in our party, the veal was tender, the steak was cooked exactly as ordered and the seafood was done to perfection. Everyone was pleased with the appettizers and house salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couple gliches but overall okJezzDined on 5/9/2014. First they totally forgot our salads, we sat for 25 minutes with no one checking on us and then our main dish came out and we were like ok what happened to our salads? we got our soup but no salad. The waitress offered for us to take our salads home... no if I wanted salad at home I would have stayed home and had a salad. . We then gave our gift certs we had and she mis-applied one of them . . They offered us just my desert a piece of cake for free because it was our anniversary! What they should have done was taken the soups off the bill for forgetting our salads and then gave us desert for BOTH of us complimentary. I wont go out of my way to go there but is the occasion arises I will eat there again.Special Features: