Trattoria Rosa Bianca
94 S. Main Street
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trattoria Rosa Bianca
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rosabiancatrattoria.com/
- Phone: 2673925738x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 1100am - 4:00pm Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Boccella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Trattoria Rosa Bianca offers private and semi-private dining options for various occasions, from business meetings to bridal showers. We have three private rooms available for parties of 6 to 50, and our restaurant can accommodate up to 100. We offer lunch and dinner menus, and can also work with you to craft a prixe fixe menu perfect for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Rosa 2673925738x
A word from Trattoria Rosa Bianca
Trattoria Rosa Bianca is a family-owned authentic Italian BYOB located in a charming Victorian home in the heart of Yardley. Our menu showcases delicacies from all over Italy, from Northern regions to Sicily. We offer well-styled favorites such as Nonna’s polpette as well as seasonal choices like our insalata de pera designed by Chef Anthony Boccella. All of our dishes are prepared fresh using the best of local offerings and our kitchen is more than happy to accommodate your dietary needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Trattoria Rosa Bianca - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Trattoria Rosa Bianca reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (64)great for outdoor dining (38)romantic (37)fit for foodies (33)special occasion (31)good for groups (20)great for lunch (11)scenic view (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/22/2014As a picky eater, there was not much on the menu I enjoy, however there was a variety of menu items to choose from. The option I chose was delicious. Service was fabulous! Although there was not on the menu for me to choose from I defintely would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good to very goodAurlizDined on 3/16/2014Prompt, attentive service, prices reasonable, plenty of choices even for non-meat eaters.Special Features:
- Another great mealMagistraDined on 3/16/2014This was our second time there, and everything was again superb. I had called in advance for a birthday cake, and the chef provided us with something absolutely delicious. We are coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a romantic dinnerrfonsecaDined on 3/15/2014Service and food were very pleasant. My Wife and I went for romantic dinner . BYOB is a hitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerDeidreDined on 3/15/2014Our first time here to celebrate my birthday. A great local BYOB with authentic Italian food. Serviec was great, except for the fact that the busboy was continually trying to clear our plates, even thought they weren't empty. Kitchen was very open to making substitutions. Arancini was out of this world. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BetterDJK1VIPDined on 3/14/2014Better than it was when it first opened; Better than other local Italian fare. Very good specials and menu standards.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014Our food was amazing and what was nice is that a bowl of salad for the table was complimentary. Another thing was great was the coffee cups were larger than other restaurants they were like a smaller version of a cup. We are going back again for sure.Special Features:
- DissappointmentoneanddoneDined on 3/1/2014For a restaurant that always seems to have a wait, our food was cold and not very appetizing. The wait staff was very friendly but it didn't make up for the cost of the expensive, terrible food.
- Good nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/25/2014The food was good and well presented. The ingredients were very fresh, particularly the Anti pasta.Special Features:
- Nearby never triedMikeDined on 2/22/2014My wife and I went here after passing it through twon several times. It was very, very good. And it is now on the list of places to go back too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant was awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014This restaurant was awesome. Food, service, and prices were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good, Low keyLindaDined on 2/22/2014Very nice food, good homemade pasta, excellent soup, BYO a huge plus Low key, casual, unsophisticated Service was fine although busboy sloppy looking and stacked dishes rather close to our faces...not a fan of poor etiquette Pleasant atmosphereI would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, and ourVictoriaDined on 2/15/2014Food was excellent, and our waitor was very knowledgeable about the food on the menu and gave recommendations. We had heard it was cold inside, but they had 3 space heaters going, and with it snowing outside, we weren't cold at all. The appetizers were great and the main courses were fabulous. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute placeMichaelDined on 2/14/2014The setting is very romantic which was perfect for valentines day dinner. The service was great and the food was good. It's byob but I was surprised they didn't sell glasses of wine there. Overall great experience and make sure to try their fried calamari!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood BYOBMATMAN95Dined on 2/14/2014It's our "go to" place for good food and service and it's BYOB! if you live anywhere in Lower Bucks give this place a try... Papardelle bolognese is excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice Valentine's Day dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014The food, service and ambiance were very good . We were on the second floor. It was a great Valentine's Day dinner.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day DinnerYardleyLocalDined on 2/14/2014Living locally, we have gone here on several occasions since they have opened. We have even brought friends and family too. We went recently on Valentine's Day. It just did not seem like Valentine's Day though. Other places on Valentine's Day would have a set menu and would hand out a rose to the lady after leaving. It just seemed like any other dinner service except more crowded. Our waiter never checked on us and since it was so crowded it was difficult to hear. In fact we had to move our table ourselves so we were not bumping into the people behind us. Would I still eat there? Yes, food is wonderful and on a not so busy night, the service is always good. I just don't think I would ever do a Valentine's Day there again.Special Features:
- Celebrated Valentine's Day Here!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our early dinner here, our first at this local (for us) restaurant. So glad we selected it. We will be back for the food, service, ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Visit Since It OpenedIMPROVEDDined on 2/14/2014Like all restaurants the first couple of weeks of opening its doors are the most difficult however after being open for awhile my wife and I decided to give the restaurant another chance. The feeling when you enter the restaurant is warm as it gives you a little of the past as well as the present. The food is serviced quickly as the staff is in constant motion to keep all its guest happy as they pay more attention to whom they are with vs. wondering when their food is coming out. Overall, my wife have now found a new little gem in Yardley Boro, great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the bestdeliciousDined on 2/14/2014Warm atmosphere. Delicious fresh food. Great service. What more could you ask for? Try it you'll like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First times a charm!Palmer3465VIPDined on 2/9/2014Our family has been wanting to try Rosa Bianca for some time. Our regret is that we waited so long! Wow what a fine place food was exceptional. The soups were hot and delicious. The bread was fresh and hot. The braciole was made as it should be. The sauces were all delicious as well. The food here is on a par with restaurants in Philly! Very pleased and will be back soon. Desserts did not disappoint either.BYOB so bring a good bottle the food requires it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!lmo10Dined on 2/8/2014This was my second time I must say the first was just ok, our friends wanted to try someplace local and we went back. So glad we did their were 4 of us and we were all very happy with the service, dinner and over all a nice place. Its a must try...Special Features:
- Little Gem in Heart of YardleyMagistraDined on 2/2/2014We were a group of eight early on a Sunday afternoon. The food was superb, the menu varied with plenty of interesing dishes, service was very good, the price reasonable. Rosa Bianca is on Main Street in Yarley Borough in an old 19th-century house that still has the rooms and lines and feel of a lovely old home. We will certainly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the olives!JerseyGirlVIPDined on 1/31/2014They offer a marinated olive appetizer which is perfect. Lemon zest, red pepper flakes, pepper - they are just delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMitzDined on 1/31/2014We had an delicious meal. The staff was very nice and made us feel welcome. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. And we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm, welcomingdavid7VIPDined on 1/31/2014Good Italian food in a refurbished mansion. Service was as attentive at any 4 Star restaurant. Everything was shareable, tasty, with generous portions. Look for homemade pastas and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice LunchwineanddineVIPDined on 1/27/2014I had a very enjoyable lunch on a quiet Monday afternoon. I found everything to be pretty good; not special but good plain food that's fine for a lunch. I'd say the food is 3 1/2 to 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm atmosphere...cold feetOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 1/24/2014We enjoy Rosa Bianca very much: however twice now we have been very cold there despite the restaurant's efforts with space heaters to offset the chill. The food is superb; the service is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The menu has a great selection of delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts. It's a choice that will not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfuleatingaceDined on 1/20/2014Very happy this lovely gem opened in Yardley! Wonderful to enjoy dining at a restaurant with the goal to use farm to table & organic as often as available. Trattoria Rosa Blanca is charming & fits in just right to the delightful Yardley atmosphere. We were served piping hot, generous courses reminiscent of tasty home cooking. Hats off to the kitchen for carefully choosing & preparing the vegetables, which colorfully added to the attractive entrees. The result? No room to try any of the desserts so far (hope to next visit!!). Service was attentive, took care of our special requests & kept our table neat (much appreciated!). Here's a fun "footnote" - repeat diners may enjoy a discount early in the week if they read their receipt! "Cent'anni"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold restaurantLM12Dined on 1/18/2014My party of four went to Trattoria Rosa Bianca on Saturday night for a special occassion and we were seated in the front room. It was freezing in that room! Although there were two space heaters in the room, they were not working(or not turned on) and it was cold enough in the room to wear coats. The food was good and service was good(although we had to ask for a bread refill a few times). The room was somewhat noisy also. The restaurant was expensive and I felt for the cost, it should have made sure its diners were comfortable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICEOUT2muchVIPDined on 1/15/2014It was nice enough, but not great. Service was very good, but food was just so so. Might try again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLindalabDined on 1/12/2014I've driven past many times. So glad my husband and I finally decided to try it. Such a cozy spot. Our server (Ryan) was friendly and professional. Attentive but not overbearing. I had tilapia which was cooked perfectly! My husband's spaghetti with clam sauce was flavorful and the clams tender. My only negative comment was that our room was noisy....just other folks enjoying the evening too! We'll definitely go again and next time request a quieter spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was great, but noisedorjamDined on 1/10/2014food was great, but noise level on 1st floor near the porch was incredibly loud with patrons next to us. we couldn't hear our waitress tell us the menu info! looking forward to trying another area of the restaurant in the future to see if sounds carries that loudly everywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem in YardleyPadreDined on 1/1/2014I always enjoy this restaurant. I've had close to everything on the menu and have never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good and greatLindaDined on 12/31/2013Food was very good and great service, no bar so BYOBSpecial Features:
- very happy indeedtjpattDined on 12/31/2013My wife and I went for now years eve. Our first visit. it sure will not be our last. It is a BYOB and we loved that. The service, menu, is wonderful, as well as the beautiful old home turned restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Time's Not A CharmBarbaraVIPDined on 12/28/2013After visiting Trattoria Rosa Bianca for the second time this weekend, I remembered why I hadn't been back in a while. The service is very slow and it takes a long time for you to be approached by the wait staff when you arrive. We were informed that each entree included a salad, however, no salad was served. The food is just OK. This was my last time at this restaurant.
- Consistently GreatdeliciousDined on 12/27/2013If you want to experience a taste of Italy, this is the restaurant for you. Fresh, authentic Italian food, just like I had in Italy. Everything is made with the care that your mother would take. Come and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2013We went here on Christmas Eve and had a delicious dinner. The staff is very attentive, the ambiance was very nice and the food was fantastic! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our 2nd ChristmasCHEV4Dined on 12/24/2013This was our 2nd Christmas at Rosa Bianca and it was even better the second year. The service was excellent as was the food. We ordered off the regular menu( there was a special 7 fishes menu also) and we were all happy with our selections. Salad was served family style giving us all the choice of a little or a lot! Stuffed sole, strip steak, seafood combo and scallops with rigatoni were all devoured! Chocolate chip cannolis and flourless chocolate torte were decadent. We will be back next Christmas Eve and thru out the year!Special Features: