9810 Medlock Br Rd
Johns Creek, GA 30097Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoria141.com/
- Phone: 7704970021x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm (14 & older please), Sunday : 5:00pm - 9:00pm (families welcome)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Marc Sublette
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We invite you to celebrate your special occasions at Tratttoria one 41 – birthdays, anniversaries, holiday parties with friends, and corporate functions.
A word from Trattoria one41
Trattoria one 41 promotes a “grown up” environment while showcasing Chef Marc Sublette’s passion for Italian cuisine: “Simple and robust” with an uncompromising pursuit of quality. Open 7 nights. Monday - Saturday 14 & older please; Sundays families welcome.Continued
Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41.
Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Trattoria one41 - Best Restaurants in Johns Creek ›
Trattoria one41 reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (41)special occasion (36)romantic (31)notable wine list (21)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Birthday DinnerSteakVeggieDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I have dinner at Trattoria One 41 several times a year for the past six year. We alway buy a gift card so there is no excuse for not going. We have never had a complaint about the food or service. We look forward to our next special occasion.Special Features:
- Awesome find!Foodie2ShoesDined on 10/18/2014This was our 1st visit to Trattoria one-41 and it won't be our last. The staff was courteous and helpful, the menu was incredible and even our 14 year old found something he enjoyed. Overall, a wonderful experience and some of the best food we've had here in Atlanta.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014I've been to Trattoria One 41 once before with a group and everything was wonderful. So, I thought it would be a great place for my husband and I to dine for our 10th wedding anniversary. I made the right choice. Our service was prompt and attentive. The food was excellent--my husband had the Veal Parmigiana for his entree and the portion was huge. I had the short rib canneloni that was savory and the meat was tender. They gave us a complimentary maple sauced cheesecake that was divine. Everything was served hot(except the cheescake, of course). The food was fresh and the ambiance was inviting, engaging yet intimate. Will be dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in TownMacman8352VIPDined on 10/4/2014Italian food at its best. Meatballs are made with Veal & absolutely incredible. Pomadaro sauce the best intown. Service at times a bit too casual but ok. Everything on the menu is the best. They also own Vand Rouge Steak House ( know I misspelled) and also very good. Both these are a rare find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodLauraFDined on 9/19/2014This is our second time there. Food was great. Service was excellent. We had drinks before dining at their sister restaurant Vionde rouge. Loved it. Both restaurant r our favorite so far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in AtlantaWallaceDined on 9/14/2014Some of the best food in Atlanta and great service. Went for 19th anniversary and it was superb as always.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and ambianceAerialDined on 9/10/2014We ate here for my boyfriend's birthday. It was an all-around fantastic experience. The food was out of this world, the service was friendly and prompt, without making you feel rushed. A great place for a relaxed dinner with friends. My one recommendation would be better lighting in the hallway leading to the restrooms - it was very dark and difficult to read the very small signs denoting which restroom was which. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Fabulous ambience and foodJillyDined on 8/30/2014This is not my first visit and will not my last. I have enjoyed every meal here.Special Features:
- Always wonderful!TonyDined on 8/29/2014This was our third trip to TrattoriaOne41 and it seems to get better with each trip. Owner Ashley has assembled a truly capable kitchen staff that understands how to cook and present Italian food in all its glory. We wil continue to return as a specila place to take friedns and family.Special Features:
- Great DiningBirthdayDined on 8/28/2014My birthday night out and it was delicious, great service, friendly, and we were lucky and got a great tucked away table in the bar. I have heard great reviews on the place but had not been but we will definitely go again. Crazy to drive to Buckhead when we have a Buckhead type restaurant right here in Johns Creek and the experience was great!Special Features:
- Best ItalianPeterVADined on 8/25/2014This is a special occasion place for us that we love to enjoy with friends.Special Features:
- Great for special occassionsm1ke33Dined on 8/20/2014My wife and I had a wonderful experience here. Nice atmosphere. Great food. Ashli, the owner, engaged us in conversation throughout the night. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- Amazing Food!live2dineDined on 8/16/2014For the first time in a long time, my husband and I enjoyed every morsel of our dinner from the starters to dessert. Every bite was a delight and full of flavor. The chef did a fantastic job with all the course and they were very flexible for vegetarians as well. Highly Recommend this to anyone who wants good Italian food!Special Features:
- Red12Red12Dined on 8/7/2014If you are ordering a pasta dish, you will be happy, but I can't say that about the other dishes. One of our party ordered a caesar salad. What arrived was a poor attempt at a new "take" on that salad. It was not good and was sent back. The other dishes ordered were mediocre and the restaurant is pricy for what is served. We were seated near large parties that were loud and made conversation difficult. Overall, we were very disappointed.
- Good but could be betteroht3075Dined on 8/3/2014In General, the food is good except the sauces in all of our dishes were too salty. The light is too dim to read the menu. Will give this place another chanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hot hot hotparticularVIPDined on 8/1/2014I ordered the pasta with sausage. It was tasty but way too spicy for me. Next time I will request it to be less. The waitress graciously brought a cool gelato type dessert to cool our mouths.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurant and PeopleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014Callebe and Ashli are so wonderful and gave the most impeccable service we have ever had! The food was insanely delicious and so was the ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagsVIPDined on 7/26/2014We love this place and are never dissapointed. The quality of the food is very consisitient and the service is always great! There are so many great options on the menu, you'll have a hard time choosing and will want to go back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service an issue0709vpbDined on 7/24/2014We've been to the restaurant twice. The food has been good both times. The service the first time was pretty good. The second time it was mediocre at best. Our wine was dropped off on the corner of our table with no comment. We had to remind them of another order. It appeared they were short handed. Also, the restaurant is pretty loud. One of table mates is hard of hearing and she couldn't hear any of the conversation.
- Always a GREAT experience!!MindyDined on 7/19/2014Trattoria one41 is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is amazing and the service has been outstanding. No matter what I choose on the menu, I am always very happy. Having said that, the veal chop is a personal favorite. Our girls are foodies so I am disappointed that there is a minimum age limit. Still, if you choose Trattoria one41, you will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodFlyboyDined on 7/15/2014This is one of our favorite places to go eat, the food is always wonderful. The artichoke appetizer is one of our personal favorites. It is a small place which lends itself well to a intimate environment. The service was not up to the usual excellent 141 standard but was still a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One41DanielleDined on 7/12/2014Food was good, service wasn't. I will go back, but my friends said they will not. I had heard great things about this place, so I was disappointed that the service was not better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding qualityluvgreatfoodDined on 7/12/2014From the time we entered the restaurant to the time we left; the service and the food was "top" notch. Ashley, the woman who runs the restaurant is very gregarious and was extremely attentive to our needs. And, so was the rest of the team. The food was outstanding and was plentiful for the amount charged. We went early so it was very quiet. Have told numerous people about our experience and will continue to rave about it. If we could afford to do so; we would dine there every night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bschroedDined on 7/9/2014Everything wonderful. They balance a high end, high quality experience with casualness and friendliness. Perfect.Special Features:
- Very good Italian in Johns CreekKira87Dined on 7/8/2014This is probably the best Italian I've had in the Atlanta area. We've quit going to Italian restaurants for the most part because they are inauthentic and disappointing. However, Trattoria one41 did not disappoint. The meals were delicious, but be aware that the parmigiana dishes do not come with pasta. For the prices, and considering how cheap pasta is, these should definitely come with a small side of pasta. Also, the Caesar salad was underwhelming. That being said, the chicken parmigiana and gnocchi dishes were delightful. Will definitely come here again for a romantic night out.Special Features:
- The following 465 reviews are from the Trattoria one41 reviews archive.
- The best neighborhood resturant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014Have dined at One 41 many times and have always had and excellent dining experience. The service is great and the location is perfect which means you don't have to fight the traffic to get into the city for a decent resturant. We will continue to eat at One 41 since we always know we will get a great meal that is reasonably priced with excellent service. Make sure you make a reservation and best of all, no kids under the age of 18 except for Sunday brunch so you don't have to worry about some screaming kid next to your table....another plus for the resturant!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Food and service are always fantastic. Best Italian food in North Atlanta.Special Features:
- Always a nice experienceJSF22VIPDined on 6/21/2014It is quite a surprise to find such an upscale and authentic Italian restaurant in a rather unassuming suburban strip center. We always enjoy the atmosphere and service, and everything we have tried on several visits has been very good to excellent. The salads are especially nice, as is the crusty homemade bread served with a sauce of marinara and ricotta. The seafood stew, linguine with clams, and bronzino are three of our favorites and we recommend them all highly.
- Love 141MikeDined on 6/20/2014Food is always good . Love the scallops and mushroom risotto . Love the pictures on the walls :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Service was great and the food was outstanding. Ambiance was ok because there was too much chit chat between staff and the guests at a table right behind us drowning out our conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winejunkieDined on 6/15/2014This restaurant is consistently good across the board. The (non-fried) calamari and home made sausage are fantastic as well as the eggplant though everything is good. The veal parmesian is amazing but the osso buco and pastas are really good as well. The seafood is also well prepared and worth the trip. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- ladykayaDined on 6/14/2014A real surprise considering we live 10 mins away and the quality was exceptional. Will certainly return;)Special Features:
- Great food but very noisyEatoutAandGDined on 6/4/2014It was our first visit and we were very please with our food choices. Everything well prepared and presented and served nicely hot. As it was our anniversary, we were treated very special by all the friendly wait persons. The dessert was delish. My only comment would be about the high noise level. The room was completely full which no doubt made the level extreme. If that could be fixed I would give you an A+.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was just ok.jrock645Dined on 5/23/2014Nice place but the food is nothing special. It's "me too" Italian food.Special Features:
- Always excellent!PmagVIPDined on 5/23/2014Have been dining here for years. Food and service are always outstanding. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Our Favorite OTP DiningAguyfromatlantaDined on 5/16/2014You can't go wrong here. This adults-only fine dining spot is tucked away in a strip center, but be prepared for romantic ambience and savory food. Italian is their specialty but we've had great chicken, seafood and steaks as well.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationgoodfoodlvrDined on 5/12/2014I recently took my son, his girlfriend, and my best friend out to dinner. Two of the four of us had birthdays that week. The wait staff was attentive but not hovering, the food was fantastic and worth every penny. They accidentally brought us the wrong appetizer, but said "Don't worry, it's on us." In addition, I very casually mentioned we were celebrating birthdays as we were being seated, and they brought us two complimentary desserts with candles at the very end of our meal. So sweet! This is a wonderful place that we visit a few times a year for special occasions - but we should go more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was lovely. The food was fantastic, especially the artichoke appetizer and marscapone cheesecake. The servers were extremely friendly and attentive. My only complaint was they were so quick with bringing out our food that we didn't get to spend more time there. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Local RestaurantSoupy1997Dined on 4/18/2014Outstanding food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The fresh bread and the tomato and cheese spread are a great start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic eveningHandsomemattVIPDined on 4/18/2014My wife and I really enjoyed 141. The food was amazing (start with the artichokes. Unbelievable) and the ambiance was romantic which was perfect for our date night. We brought our own wine because we had been saving it for a special event but they had a great wine list which we will explore next time. 10/10, will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.