9810 Medlock Br Rd
Johns Creek, GA 30097Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoria141.com/
- Phone: 7704970021x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm (14 & older please), Sunday : 5:00pm - 9:00pm (families welcome)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Marc Sublette
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We invite you to celebrate your special occasions at Tratttoria one 41 – birthdays, anniversaries, holiday parties with friends, and corporate functions.
A word from Trattoria one41
Trattoria one 41 promotes a “grown up” environment while showcasing Chef Marc Sublette’s passion for Italian cuisine: “Simple and robust” with an uncompromising pursuit of quality. Open 7 nights. Monday - Saturday 14 & older please; Sundays families welcome.Continued
Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41.
Please enjoy our boutique twenty table restaurant with an unmistakable in town feel. Combine this with neighborhood warmth and charm and you have Trattoria one 41.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Trattoria one41 - Best Restaurants in Johns Creek ›
Trattoria one41 reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)fit for foodies (49)neighborhood gem (49)romantic (37)notable wine list (25)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great for special occassionsm1ke33Dined on 8/20/2014My wife and I had a wonderful experience here. Nice atmosphere. Great food. Ashli, the owner, engaged us in conversation throughout the night. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- Amazing Food!live2dineDined on 8/16/2014For the first time in a long time, my husband and I enjoyed every morsel of our dinner from the starters to dessert. Every bite was a delight and full of flavor. The chef did a fantastic job with all the course and they were very flexible for vegetarians as well. Highly Recommend this to anyone who wants good Italian food!Special Features:
- Red12Red12Dined on 8/7/2014If you are ordering a pasta dish, you will be happy, but I can't say that about the other dishes. One of our party ordered a caesar salad. What arrived was a poor attempt at a new "take" on that salad. It was not good and was sent back. The other dishes ordered were mediocre and the restaurant is pricy for what is served. We were seated near large parties that were loud and made conversation difficult. Overall, we were very disappointed.
- Good but could be betteroht3075Dined on 8/3/2014In General, the food is good except the sauces in all of our dishes were too salty. The light is too dim to read the menu. Will give this place another chanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hot hot hotparticularVIPDined on 8/1/2014I ordered the pasta with sausage. It was tasty but way too spicy for me. Next time I will request it to be less. The waitress graciously brought a cool gelato type dessert to cool our mouths.Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurant and PeopleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014Callebe and Ashli are so wonderful and gave the most impeccable service we have ever had! The food was insanely delicious and so was the ambiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagsVIPDined on 7/26/2014We love this place and are never dissapointed. The quality of the food is very consisitient and the service is always great! There are so many great options on the menu, you'll have a hard time choosing and will want to go back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service an issue0709vpbDined on 7/24/2014We've been to the restaurant twice. The food has been good both times. The service the first time was pretty good. The second time it was mediocre at best. Our wine was dropped off on the corner of our table with no comment. We had to remind them of another order. It appeared they were short handed. Also, the restaurant is pretty loud. One of table mates is hard of hearing and she couldn't hear any of the conversation.
- Always a GREAT experience!!MindyDined on 7/19/2014Trattoria one41 is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is amazing and the service has been outstanding. No matter what I choose on the menu, I am always very happy. Having said that, the veal chop is a personal favorite. Our girls are foodies so I am disappointed that there is a minimum age limit. Still, if you choose Trattoria one41, you will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Excellent FoodFlyboyDined on 7/15/2014This is one of our favorite places to go eat, the food is always wonderful. The artichoke appetizer is one of our personal favorites. It is a small place which lends itself well to a intimate environment. The service was not up to the usual excellent 141 standard but was still a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One41DanielleDined on 7/12/2014Food was good, service wasn't. I will go back, but my friends said they will not. I had heard great things about this place, so I was disappointed that the service was not better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding qualityluvgreatfoodDined on 7/12/2014From the time we entered the restaurant to the time we left; the service and the food was "top" notch. Ashley, the woman who runs the restaurant is very gregarious and was extremely attentive to our needs. And, so was the rest of the team. The food was outstanding and was plentiful for the amount charged. We went early so it was very quiet. Have told numerous people about our experience and will continue to rave about it. If we could afford to do so; we would dine there every night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bschroedDined on 7/9/2014Everything wonderful. They balance a high end, high quality experience with casualness and friendliness. Perfect.Special Features:
- Very good Italian in Johns CreekKira87Dined on 7/8/2014This is probably the best Italian I've had in the Atlanta area. We've quit going to Italian restaurants for the most part because they are inauthentic and disappointing. However, Trattoria one41 did not disappoint. The meals were delicious, but be aware that the parmigiana dishes do not come with pasta. For the prices, and considering how cheap pasta is, these should definitely come with a small side of pasta. Also, the Caesar salad was underwhelming. That being said, the chicken parmigiana and gnocchi dishes were delightful. Will definitely come here again for a romantic night out.Special Features:
- The best neighborhood resturant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014Have dined at One 41 many times and have always had and excellent dining experience. The service is great and the location is perfect which means you don't have to fight the traffic to get into the city for a decent resturant. We will continue to eat at One 41 since we always know we will get a great meal that is reasonably priced with excellent service. Make sure you make a reservation and best of all, no kids under the age of 18 except for Sunday brunch so you don't have to worry about some screaming kid next to your table....another plus for the resturant!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Food and service are always fantastic. Best Italian food in North Atlanta.Special Features:
- Always a nice experienceJSF22VIPDined on 6/21/2014It is quite a surprise to find such an upscale and authentic Italian restaurant in a rather unassuming suburban strip center. We always enjoy the atmosphere and service, and everything we have tried on several visits has been very good to excellent. The salads are especially nice, as is the crusty homemade bread served with a sauce of marinara and ricotta. The seafood stew, linguine with clams, and bronzino are three of our favorites and we recommend them all highly.
- Love 141MikeDined on 6/20/2014Food is always good . Love the scallops and mushroom risotto . Love the pictures on the walls :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Service was great and the food was outstanding. Ambiance was ok because there was too much chit chat between staff and the guests at a table right behind us drowning out our conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winejunkieDined on 6/15/2014This restaurant is consistently good across the board. The (non-fried) calamari and home made sausage are fantastic as well as the eggplant though everything is good. The veal parmesian is amazing but the osso buco and pastas are really good as well. The seafood is also well prepared and worth the trip. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- ladykayaDined on 6/14/2014A real surprise considering we live 10 mins away and the quality was exceptional. Will certainly return;)Special Features:
- Great food but very noisyEatoutAandGDined on 6/4/2014It was our first visit and we were very please with our food choices. Everything well prepared and presented and served nicely hot. As it was our anniversary, we were treated very special by all the friendly wait persons. The dessert was delish. My only comment would be about the high noise level. The room was completely full which no doubt made the level extreme. If that could be fixed I would give you an A+.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was just ok.jrock645Dined on 5/23/2014Nice place but the food is nothing special. It's "me too" Italian food.Special Features:
- Always excellent!PmagVIPDined on 5/23/2014Have been dining here for years. Food and service are always outstanding. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Our Favorite OTP DiningAguyfromatlantaDined on 5/16/2014You can't go wrong here. This adults-only fine dining spot is tucked away in a strip center, but be prepared for romantic ambience and savory food. Italian is their specialty but we've had great chicken, seafood and steaks as well.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationgoodfoodlvrDined on 5/12/2014I recently took my son, his girlfriend, and my best friend out to dinner. Two of the four of us had birthdays that week. The wait staff was attentive but not hovering, the food was fantastic and worth every penny. They accidentally brought us the wrong appetizer, but said "Don't worry, it's on us." In addition, I very casually mentioned we were celebrating birthdays as we were being seated, and they brought us two complimentary desserts with candles at the very end of our meal. So sweet! This is a wonderful place that we visit a few times a year for special occasions - but we should go more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 453 reviews are from the Trattoria one41 reviews archive.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was lovely. The food was fantastic, especially the artichoke appetizer and marscapone cheesecake. The servers were extremely friendly and attentive. My only complaint was they were so quick with bringing out our food that we didn't get to spend more time there. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Local RestaurantSoupy1997Dined on 4/18/2014Outstanding food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The fresh bread and the tomato and cheese spread are a great start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic eveningHandsomemattVIPDined on 4/18/2014My wife and I really enjoyed 141. The food was amazing (start with the artichokes. Unbelievable) and the ambiance was romantic which was perfect for our date night. We brought our own wine because we had been saving it for a special event but they had a great wine list which we will explore next time. 10/10, will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must tryMAMALETDined on 4/15/2014Great dinner. Restaurant was full so ate at bar. Took a few minutes to get menus at bar but drink service was fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World-class foodSuperbearDined on 4/12/2014We really appreciate the age-14-and-older-only rule at Trattoria 141. There is nothing worse than listening to some screaming brat ruin your dinner because some crap-for-brains parents don't know anything about controlling their undisciplined offspring. (No, we don't hate kids; we reared seven, all of whom are doing very well. When we all went to a restaurant in the past, people often remarked about how quiet and respectful they were.) We are fortunate to have this first-rate restaurant (and it's equally-good sister, Viande Rouge) here in the 'burbs. It means we can get a fabulous meal without dealing with Atlanta traffic, parking, and crime. A bit pricy for us poor folk, but no more so than any high-quality restaurant in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous neighborhood spotCalifgirlDined on 4/11/2014Trattoria 141 is one of our favorite restaurants since moving from California a year ago. The food is delicious with a great menu and service. We hosted a few of my husband's business associates and everyone was very impressed. From the bread with the unbelievable buffalo mozzarella/marina starter to one of the best artichoke appetizers we've ever had...everything was delicious! Lobster, pasta and fish entrees were all excellent. We can't wait until our next reservation...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food24kmaDined on 4/5/2014All my favorites were on the menu. The food was great and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- POOR SERVICE/VERY GOOD FOODThomasVIPDined on 3/30/2014Very disappointing! Our first visit to 141 was excellent but this visit was a disaster. Exceptionally poor service overshadowed the very good food. Not only was the service extremely slow but our server neglected to serve our salads and a side dish that had been ordered. We also had to ask twice for an additional serving of bread. And, the restaurant was not very busy. Needless to say, we will not likely return and are even questioning a previous desire to try their sister restaurant, Viande Rouge Steakhouse.
- High table decreases overall scoreBigLuigiDined on 3/29/2014This is a great Italian restaurant. It was our first time eating Here and we were seated at a high table in the bar area. It was OK but we would have preferred a low table in the dining area If not for the high table we would have given this restaurant 5 stars!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls night outdvintonDined on 3/28/2014spent a wonderful evening with my best friend - no kids or husbands. We enjoyed delicious food and great wine in an adult atmosphere with no screaming kids! We will be back and I will definitely use this restaurant for business dinnersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special place to celebrateMomma5Dined on 3/22/2014Just revisited this local restaurant that we loved to patronize under its former ownership years ago. We decided to give it another go after several disappointing visits over the years and we are very glad we did. This place is definitely a "neighborhood gem" and a reason not to travel far from home for 1st class food, service and ambiance. We were at a much earlier seating than we are normally used to due to other times being booked by mid-week. But the service at this time was really superb and the food was well-prepared, served in a timely fashion and really delicious. My scallops on a mushroom risotto were great as was my husband's chicken piccata. From our appetizers to the scrumptious blueberry creme brulee, a delightful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No service for 40 min.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2014We got there right on time for our reservation, ordered a drink and an appetizer and sat there for 40 min. waiting for our appetizer on my wife's birthday. She did get her drink, but we were never acknowledged otherwise. Left $20 for the drink and walked out. I'm pretty sure the food was going to be okay, but a restaurant claiming to be what it is should have a better service than Waffle House. Not going back, ever.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/3/2014We took first time dinners here and they were blown away, be sure to ask for Stefano and he will provide a complete experience for you. Thomas the owner is a great host that you must get to meet.Special Features:
- Why drive ITP?ItalianLvrDined on 3/3/2014If you're an Atlanta suburbanite you are constantly told there's no good restaurants Outside the Perimeter (OTP). I'd put One41 against any spot Inside the Perimeter (ITP). Save your gas and traffic headaches and enjoy a delightful evening with this team. Lambchops and risotto are to die for. And you can't go wrong with the spaghetti and veal meatballs. Fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.