15-01 149th street
Whitestone, NY 11357Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.trattoria-neo.com/
- Phone: (718) 767-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Dinner: Sunday: 3:30pm - 9:00opm, Monday - Wednesday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private events and affairs up to 75 people call to speak to event manager for details.
- Entertainment: Guitarist, Singer entertainer , Jazz Band Wednesday nights and DJ nights. Many other events On selected evenings. Check our web or call for deatils
- Special Events: Check our web site for special events and entertainment scheduled.
A word from Trattoria Neo
Welcome to TRATTORIA NEO Restaurant & Wine Bar founded in 2010 in WHITESTONE, NY. We offer Fine Italian Dining in a nice casual setting. New York City has the best Italian Restaurants. We offer the best Italian food from Italy, right here in Queens; the best Italian Restaurant in NYC.Continued
Come see our new Wine Selections and Menu.
Open daily for lunch and dinner. Sunday Brunch
Come see our new Wine Selections and Menu.
Open daily for lunch and dinner. Sunday Brunch
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trattoria Neo reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)good for groups (9)fit for foodies (7)special occasion (7)romantic (6)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Wonderful, Romantic and Delicious!bbofflushingDined on 7/25/2014Girlfriend and I went here for the first time on 7/25 for dinner. Valet parking made for a worry-free arrival. Ambiance inside was warm, open and romantic. There is a nice bar to the left and dining room to the right with fireplace. Service was attentive and professional. Bread was fresh and delicious. We shared rice balls, penne alla puttanesca and the special striped bass. Food was beautifully played and delicious!! Even the restroom was gorgeous. Bonus entertainment included live vocalist singing pop classics and jazz, not too loud, just romantic and enjoyable with some dancing at times. Pricing was reasonable. Overall wonderful experience. Only criticism was weak cocktails. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 24 reviews are from the Trattoria Neo reviews archive.
- Satisfied costumerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Made my open reservation about maybe two hours before hand. As soon as I walked into neo I told them I made an open reservation he new my name and was seated right away and was ask of that the was to out liking. The waiter was very nice and ask constantly if we were okay what can he get us, and the food was AMAZINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable mealJak147Dined on 7/17/20141st time patrons here...Very much enjoyed our Italian meal ..from appetizer to dessert was very good...service was courteous and prompt...prices are reasonable...will definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- is one of our favorite restaurants.AMY56VIPDined on 6/27/2014Trattoria Neo has great food, great ambiance and awesome service. Best Billini's in Queens and many restaurants/bar of NYC.Special Features:
- Nice RestuarantQueensManDined on 5/17/2014Nice restaurant. Food is decent, not bad at all. Price I think is a little on the high side, but is a decent neighborhood restaurant.
- amazinglovefoodDined on 5/11/2014This place is just classy,the ambiance is beautiful. Staff is professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I had the arancini (a.k.a. rice balls) and the eggplant balls . they are too die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of Italylove2gotoneosDined on 5/5/2014Our dining experience at Neo's was excellent. The service was outstanding and the staff were awesome! From start to end we were impressed and enjoyed all the entrees.Special Features:
- Great Place!!KeishameisterDined on 4/19/2014Had a quick dinner with friends, the ambiance, service was GREAT!!! The Food was amazing, the pasta was fresh.... Will definatly be going back.Special Features:
- First time at restaurantCookDined on 3/22/2014Went there first time 2 hear Vito Lombardo. Enjoyed him. For was so so. Had much better but had worse as well. Would go again to hear music
- Valentine DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Took my sweetheat to Neo for Valentines Day dinner - at first we were seated apart at a table for two- it was crowed. But then they asked us if we could move over to a corner table because they had a big crowd comming in. They must have read my mind because they moved us over to a table in the corner and my sweetheat and I were able to be close to each other - that made the night - the food, the drinks and desert were great. The service was very attentive - the dinner was a success. This was our first time at Neo- We will be back.Special Features:
- Best Local ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2014This is a great find in Whitestone, NY. Best local Italian food in the area. Everything was delicious and the staff is very friendly and attentive. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findCarolCDined on 9/28/2013We had an early dinner at Trattoria Neo last night. We were a group of 9 including 2 children. The staff is amazing. Very pleasant and attentive and with the right amount of interaction. The food was excellent. The appetizers were prepared family style and everything was delicious and well prepared. The main courses ranged from pasta to lamb chops and everyone was thrilled with their choices. I loved that the kids food was served first ...a very thoughtful touch. This place is a neighborhood gem. The ambiance is very relaxed and comfortable. We will be back. The best I've had in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- FairharriVIPDined on 9/25/2013The only reason anyone was in the dining room that night was because of a jazz singer...all the diners..20 were her friends save 1 couple....the food was mediocre at best and the prices were way tooooooo expensive for queens....the special pasta was tasteless, had 5 small shrimp and cost $24....portions were small.
- Great fish!KDNYCVIPDined on 9/12/2013Both times my family and I had the flounder and it was a large piece, perfectly cooked and delicious. The beet salad had plenty of beet. We had a two year old with us and the staff was very good with her, especially Mollie.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful found!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2013My first visit to Trattoria Neo. Its tastefully decorated and the service is excellent. My friend and i both enjoyed the food and the live soft music playing in the dining room. Antonette, one of the owners, even stopped by our table and introduce herself. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceHabesliDined on 7/6/2013The food was very good, the service friendly and efficient, the price was about what it should be for the food offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the ambiance is quiet, serviceAMY56VIPDined on 7/5/2013the ambiance is quiet, service great and food very good.Special Features:
- Portions are good. Food isOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2013Portions are good. Food is above average. Prices are reasonable. Service was a little slow, but friendly. I didn't appreciate the Gratuity being added, but that's just me. It also could have been because it was Mothers day. However I feel a "tip" is just that, a "tip". If the food and service are above average, then the tip should be as well. If it's below, then the same rule applies. Overall it is a nice local place and it was not crowded. I would try it again, probably on a day other than a "holiday."Special Features:
- Went there for my first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013Went there for my first time with a few of the Girls and had a very nice time and overall enjoyed the food and service. Would definitely recommend the brunch buffet. Just a couple of suggestions, first the buffet server had to run and get dishes and leave his station so some of us had to wait for dishes and the others on line had to serve ourselves. Also,when receiving the bill, I believe it it stated that gratuity is included for parties of 5 or more, it is possible it said more than 5 but it would be better to state 6 or more because I had to take a close look. Fortunately for the server I noticed it was not and therefore added a tip. In closing, I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013We enjoyed Trattoria Neo very much. THe staff was very accommodating, pleasant and efficient. The food was excellent and so were the drinks. I highly recommend it. Plan on going back very soon.Special Features:
- We went out to dinner forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013We went out to dinner for Valentine's Day with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. We walked over since it's close. The menu was fantastic. The food was delicious. The service was great.Special Features:
- My veal was veiny and notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/6/2013My veal was veiny and not very tender. The special (striped bass) was very over priced ($36) being the fish store sells them for $4.99 lb.!
- I particularly liked the entertainmBariVIPDined on 2/6/2013I particularly liked the entertainment (Alva Anderson Quartet), which apparently appears monthly. Good food, very pleasant and attentive staff.Special Features:
- We went to Neo on a whim,Cather123VIPDined on 1/22/2013We went to Neo on a whim, having passed by many times, as it is right off the parkway. It was a great surprise. The appetizer (rice ball) was delicious, the pork dish tender. The special black linguini with seafood was memorable, and the apple cake (like a strudel) fresh and tasty. Atmosphere was lovely, with the fireplace going on a cold night. A find.Special Features:
- Very good Italian food - particularoperafan141VIPDined on 12/20/2012Very good Italian food - particularly enjoyed the Burata cheese appetizer and the pastas were perfectly cooked. They are willing to prepare something that is not on the menu (my husband wanted chicken parmesan) and they do it very well! My only concern is that the noise level can get extremely loud - the bar is very lively and the dining room for some reason allows the noise to echo - it is still a very good neighborhood restaurant and we will definitely return, but we might go a little later after the crowd dies down a bit.Special Features: