New York, NY 10028Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jovanky211.wix.com/trattoria-inwood
- Phone: 2125447144x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Wednesday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Thursday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Friday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Saturday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 11 pm
Brunch is served from 12 pm to 4 pm on Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: Email us at email@example.com for any inquiries on holding a large party in our establishment. We offer party pre-fixe menu to suit your needs.
A word from Trattoria Inwood
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trattoria Inwood reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- New addition to InwoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Very good Trattoria addition, good food, Manhattan prices, attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will never return!BebedelalunaDined on 5/11/2014Let's start by saying that I'd read disparaging reviews on this restaurant but went against my instincts. It was Mother's Day, and I selected it because it was one of the few places near my mother's home that was taking reservations for dinner. Where to begin? Firstly, our reservation was for 6:45. We were not seated until 7:15!!! AND we were told to literally hover over another table to wait while they left. Although we were 6 people & a high-chair, the restaurant tried to put two small tables together to seat us. How would we fit with the food?They finally fixed that, and then it was on to wait for the food. And wait. And wait. Let's just say that we left the restaurant at 8:30 with nothing in our bellies. Worst experience ever!
- CuteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Cute and cozy with good food. Great portions! Enough to fill you but not too much to intimidate you. Sangria is juicy tasting but sneeks up on you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines day bustOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Service was horrible. Asked for water and never received it.. Food was ok but way overpriced.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013This place provided timely and excellent service. The food was delicous and priced very fairly. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.