33 Office Park Road Suite 224
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoriadivina.com/
- Phone: 8436864442
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday through Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch: By request only, for large groups
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Hugo Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Executive Chef, Hugo Lee was recently called a "Culinary Artist" by several clients. His ability to create, especially for special events is legendary.
From small dinner parties in your home, to 200+ person catered events, Chef Hugo is ready to WOW your guests with his culinary talents. We've been known to fly-in seafood from around the world and procure the most unique ingredients to insure your function is very special.
A word from Trattoria Divina
Nestled in Park Plaza, Trattoria Divina offers fine dining Italian food like the island has never seen it. Chef Hugo Lee brings his culinary expertise from San Diego with over 15 years of experience creating Italian food that surprises and delights our patrons. From the Lobster Pot Pie to the Ice Sculpture Sorbet, everything presented is made in house. Chef Hugo prepares everything from sauces to soups from scratch daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Trattoria Divina - Best Restaurants in Hilton Head ›
Trattoria Divina reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (79)special occasion (70)neighborhood gem (67)romantic (62)notable wine list (60)good for groups (28)kid-friendly (16)great for outdoor dining (9)late-night find (8)hot spot (6)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Spectacular Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014I really don't dine out that often....until I happened upon this restaurant! It is rare that service, food, and ambiance are a definite 5 stars. The staff has a wonderful recall of food/drink preferences. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ItalianFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Being from NY originally, I find it hard to find good Italian food. I really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. Sat in the wine room with my husband. We both enjoyed our dishes. He had the Osso Bucco and loved it. We watched others also enjoying their dishes and marveled at someone's gelato served in an ice sculpture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Discovered this place last time we were vacationing and will definitely come back every time we vacation here. It is truly evident that the chef, servers and owners just love food and love people. Dined night before last and we are going back tonight!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian on the Island!SoringtimeDined on 8/29/2014This place is perfection. Complimentary champaign and appetizer. Very attentive service, quiet and comfortable. The good is divine, as in the name! Home made pasta available. Food, quality, service and atmosphere are worth the price. We hada special with scallops and shrimp over pasta. Dessert was the signature "ice sculpture" that was both delicious and novel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDivineDiningDined on 8/25/2014This was our first time dining here. The experience was wonderful. The service was outstanding and the food was marvelous. My lobster and shrimp were cooked to perfection, delicious and well presented. Our favorite places to dine on the island are The Black Marlin and Frankie Bones. We've now added Trattoria Divini to the top of the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent trstaurantJazzkidsDined on 8/23/2014Best food we've had on Hilton Head. Excellent bread. Perfect filet. Don't skip the desserts!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014This was our first experience at the restaurant, and it was quite disappointing. Because of other reviews we thought the food would be great, but it was very ordinary.
- Great first Impression.LouDogDined on 8/21/2014Everything we had heard about Trattoria Divina met or exceeded expectations. The caesar salad was excellent along with the entrees we devoured....nothing left on our plates!!! The only down side was receiving our gracious glass of Prosecco in a warm glass ??? We will return to try another of the fantastic offerings on your menu. Molto Grazie !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The food was not to the quality we expected. My wife and I had a Chicken and artichoke risotto which was very bad. It was just overcooked standard rice. Bruschetta, which we ordered as appetizer, was also really bad. Will NOT go there again until they have a real chef who knows how to cook Italian cuisine
- ExcellentSuzinDined on 8/20/2014Outstanding service and food, glad we tried it. They even made a dish not even on the menu for one of our teenage boys.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bernie109Dined on 8/20/2014Restaurant was wonderful last year and even better this year. Very attentive and accomodating staff. Food quality excellent.Special Features:
- Not worth itDaisygirlVIPDined on 8/18/2014Save your money. Lots of prix fixe restaurants on the island to choose from. This will not be one of ours again.
- Wonderful eveningDuckdingDined on 8/13/2014Enjoyed a wonderfully relaxed dinner. We had several courses and ALL were excellent! Our server was attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu. Definitely a favorite HH restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never FailsMototimVIPDined on 8/12/2014Another great meal at Divinia and service matched!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingHHvacationer22Dined on 8/11/2014The food was the quality of the Olive Garden at the price of a fine steak restaurant. Nothing special and not worth the price.
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014Food is prepared well and staff was very accomadating . Osco buco was well seasoned and tender. Pasta was perfect. Fresh seafood too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 8/11/2014Visiting from N.VA/ DC area and as a foodies, we were very pleased with this restaurant. Atmosphere, service but most of all, the food was the out of the world!!!! Lobster bisque, the sauce of seafood pescatora are two thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!lov2eatVIPDined on 8/10/2014In a tourist area, this place is amazing. Tucked in a interior corner of an outdoor plaza - this place is friendly and has exceptional food. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2014We have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed! Excellent food served by knowledgable staff made for a fabulous dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The food was great especially the specials! The wine we selected was not available but the waiter recommended a substitute with the same price. Service was outstanding!! The owners wife came by the table to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dominic is the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014Great food and Dominic helpful in providing robust mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian.KDubDined on 8/6/2014Well presented Italian fare. Appreciated, on the house, prosecco and small appetizer starters. Both were quite delicious. Adequate bread provided for free as well. Main course was satisfying if not overwhelming. I had lobster ravioli which was good. Good presentation and outstanding flavor. Not too fishy and the sauce was flavorful but not over powering. My partner had the carbonara which was ok. The crab cake topper was bland to fishy. Carbonara pasta was ok. We've had much better. Desserts were better than expected especially the bananas foster cheesecake. Tiramisu was good but again not outstanding. Generally a good meal considering the location which is prone to over priced and under delivered (Hilton Head Island).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cincyDined on 8/6/2014Went for anniverary. They went above and beyond. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Dennis3414Dined on 8/5/2014When we arrived we were seated promptly and were greeted by our server within a couple of minutes. He was very helpful with the menu and the specials and was knowledgable as to both. He stopped in during our meal to ensure that we were covered with what we needed but without being intrusive. Very professional. Food was outstanding and exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- Great Fresh Food - Great SurpriseChas58Dined on 8/2/2014We were looking for a close location on Saturday night as we were all tired from the trip. We saw this restaurant with good reviews and an available table, wow what a pleasant surprise. Located in a strip mall next to Haris Teeter, this is a fresh food gem. The Calamari was tender, as was the oversized portion of build your bruschetta and my heirloom tomatoe Caprese was phenomominal. My wife's Lobster Ravioli was fresh made including the pasta and my special of shrimp and Scallops in garlic and oil over Angel Hair was fantastic. We will return and would suggest anyone in the area try this great Italian Restaurant for fresh seafood, and wonderful in house made pasta. And the deserts, were also worth trying including Molten cake and Gelato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on the island!NMS1Dined on 8/1/2014After reading other reviews of Trattoria Divina, we decided to give it a try. It was an outstanding experience. The service and "small touches", such as the welcome glass of champagne and the chef's small taste, make it unique and a stand out from other Italian restaurants in HHI. The food was fabulous. You can tell the chef and owner take great pride in their work. The tomato sauce was the best that I have ever tasted. The pastas are fresh and homemade. Two of us had the pork shank special, and it was so good I can't even describe it. We will definitely go back when we visit HHI again.Special Features:
- Best Italian FoodBarbsVIPDined on 7/27/2014The meal and service were wonderful. Server knew his wines and explained the dishes well. Everyone was pleasant and very accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experiencelovethepinkhouseDined on 7/26/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and had never been here before. We ended up being more than one hour late due to horrific traffic going to Hilton Head that night (we had forgotten Saturdays were the turnaround days for vacation rentals!). We called to let them know. When we arrived, they immediately gave us each a small glass of champagne and waited on us right away. The service was outstanding and the food very, very good (my meal was so large - pork shank - I took much of it home and had it for dinner the next night). They also gave us complimentary desserts and after dinner drinks. The food is well priced, the ambiance very nice. We will be recommending it to friends and neighbors and will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemKevinDined on 7/25/2014Outstanding food. Attentive wait staff. Pleasant experience from beginning to end. Highly recommend this restaurant. My wife had the Halibut and I had pasta with shrimp and scallops in lobster sauce. Halibut melted in your mouth. Will definitely go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/24/2014One of the nicer well paced meals I have had in 25 years of coming to Hilton Head.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a Step into a Devine Dinner!CyndiDined on 7/23/2014Personalized service was virtually the best on Island. The moment we sat down the experience began and did not end until we crossed the exit threshold. Everyone at the table ordered a different appetizer and a different pasta dish. All were exceptional. The pasta is made on site -- it is evident. Excellent offerings of wine and champagne. We ended the evening with exquisite desserts. Our family of 4 highly recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Time AroundSteveDined on 7/23/2014This was my second visit to Divina. Once when the island was in hibernation and this time during the height of tourist season. Both experiences have been excellent! From the initial greeting to the owner's 'thank you' the service, food and atmosphere were excellent. Finding the restaurant could be a bit of a challenge to any island newcomer since it is tucked into a shopping center near the entrance to Sea Pines. But difficult to find is the norm at Hilton Head.Special Features:
- Delish!PianomomDined on 7/21/2014What a wonderful experience from the complimentary Prosecco toast to the amazing dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TimmermanDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed an excellent dinner with friend. Apps, wine, entree, and dessert were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BrianLDined on 7/20/2014Went there for our 1 year anniversary.....can't say enough about the food....it was EXCELLENT. They went out of their way to bring us a complimentary champagne....then App....then dessert. Great Service! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- 4th Wedding AnniversaryPhilliepharmerDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful dinner with me wife to celebrate our 4th anniversary. Food was fresh and flavorful, great combination of local seafood and traditional Italian cuisine. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice "date night" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and welcomingrobindVIPDined on 7/19/2014I have been twice to TD and both times didn't disappoint. The staff and owners are friendly - starting out your meal with complementary Proseco toast- and personable. The food is not too pretentious to be silly but delicious and well done. My 18 year old daughter had enjoyed an entree the last time we visited Hilton Head that she had still been dreaming about that was no longer on the menu and they were happy to make it for her again. That is the kind of service and flexibility this restaurant has. The menu is authentic Italian with a lot of coastal ingredients. It is a gem that many people don't know about which is nice for the customers when it comes to the craziness of Hilton Head in the summer. We will be back again this week.Special Features:
- Surprise find plus special treats.MikeLDined on 7/18/2014party of 4 - everyone loved their meals. One of the owners stopped to chat with us a for a few minutes. Great service. We'll definitely go back! Of the 3 top Italian places in HHI, I liked this one the best.
- Can't wait to go back2foodiesDined on 7/15/2014The food and presentation were fresh and creative. The service was outstanding. We are still talking about our meals days later. This is the first place we will visit when we return to Hilton Head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindEnjoyItalianVIPDined on 7/13/2014We have been going to Hilton Head for decades. First time dining at this restaurant. The menu is innovative Italian fare. Excellent food and service. List of extras included like a toast and sample appetizer. Very relaxing and enjoyable experience overall.Special Features: