33 Office Park Road Suite 224
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoriadivina.com/
- Phone: 8436864442
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday through Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch: By request only, for large groups
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Hugo Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Executive Chef, Hugo Lee was recently called a "Culinary Artist" by several clients. His ability to create, especially for special events is legendary.
From small dinner parties in your home, to 200+ person catered events, Chef Hugo is ready to WOW your guests with his culinary talents. We've been known to fly-in seafood from around the world and procure the most unique ingredients to insure your function is very special.
A word from Trattoria Divina
Nestled in Park Plaza, Trattoria Divina offers fine dining Italian food like the island has never seen it. Chef Hugo Lee brings his culinary expertise from San Diego with over 15 years of experience creating Italian food that surprises and delights our patrons. From the Lobster Pot Pie to the Ice Sculpture Sorbet, everything presented is made in house. Chef Hugo prepares everything from sauces to soups from scratch daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Trattoria Divina - Best Restaurants in Hilton Head ›
Trattoria Divina reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (85)special occasion (72)neighborhood gem (67)romantic (66)notable wine list (66)good for groups (32)kid-friendly (16)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (6)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Top Italian gemNEWYORKADined on 10/22/2014If you are looking for excellent northern Italian food with outstanding, knowledgeable service people, here it is! The price is right too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceHWT3VIPDined on 10/20/2014This was the second time we have eaten at Trattoria. The evening was relatively quiet as we arrived at 6:30PM. Only a few tables were occupied so the service was very good. Our waiter was cordial and talkative. The menu is varied from seafood to Italian to steaks and chicken. It is the fall of the year and most HHI restaurants go with a PreFixe menu along with the regular fare. Apps, dinner and desert were all wonderful and the bill was average for the better restaurants on Hilton Head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerZangenVIPDined on 10/15/2014Very nice. Will return. Languedoc was wonderful...Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Totally enjoyable from beginning to end. Loved the added extras...Prosecco, app all delicious, friendly, very impressive service Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findDonnaDined on 10/12/2014Tucked away in a shopping center outside of Sea Pines. Food was outstanding, wine was great and server was helpful, friendly and a joy! Went here last year on vacation. Glad it was still here.....going for the second time this week. caprice salad was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining experienceleeniebeanDined on 10/11/2014Food was all incredibly delicious for all four in our party. From the impeccable service from our server, Jessie, to the complimentary glass of preseco, and the delicious entrees. The desert blew us away. Sorbet in an ice sculpture. We would definitely return. I had the parmesan encrusted shrimp with lobster risotto which was excellent. The others had their specials and everyone loved their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't MisswinelvrDined on 10/5/2014This was our 5th visit to Trattoria Divina and it continues to be outstanding in every way. The ambiance is warm and relaxing; the menu is extensive; the food is wonderful and the service is definitely 5 star. We make certain we always come back here when we visit Hilton Head....Special Features:
- IsabelDined on 10/3/2014Gluten free option a plus. They were very customer focused. Friendly. Would recommend. Would go back.Special Features:
- Good SpotOlsyDined on 10/3/2014Great food, great service, good ambiance. Somewhat difficult to find if you're not familiar with the area.Special Features:
- Don't Miss Trattoria DivinaJimSVIPDined on 9/30/2014We discovered Trattoria Divina on our trips to Hilton Head several years ago. Now it's one of the regular places we visit when we come to Hilton Head. This is an excellent restaurant on all levels. The menu has great variety and creativity. Enjoy!Special Features:
- DelightfulDiningontherunDined on 9/28/2014I took my wife to this restaurant for our 18th anniversary. From the hostess to the server, we received great service. Our server was a delight. She was very accommodating. The food was wonderful! It was a great pick for our anniversary. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteLisaDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant is fabulous. I dine here on a regular basis. Service is impeccable and the food is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria Divina is Wonderful!btdiningscoopDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant is amazing! My husband and I went to Hilton Head last year and ate here for the first time, and could not wait to come back on our family vacation this year! The food is exceptional, the servers are so attentive, professional, and friendly, and the decor is beautiful, especially the ceiling. My parents loved it also. I would say it was our favorite meal of the week!Special Features:
- TlcdineDined on 9/26/2014Nice meal and pleasant wait staff, ample portions. Our party of six were all pleased with their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-par experiencedawneVIPDined on 9/19/2014We've been to Trattoria Divina previously and had good expectations for the evening. We also find that ordering the Chef's daily special is a good strategy for having a good meal. In this case -- Red snapper with fig/port wine sauce -- let us down. There was no seasoning in the dish at all. It looked beautiful but tasted blah. My dinner companion had the carbonara with crab and it was seriously overly salty. When the manager came by and asked how dinner was and we said 'OK', she was very patient and listened to our complaints. They did reduce the tab by 20%. I would have preferred a better meal especially since this was out last night on vacation.Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionsbobweiserDined on 9/15/2014We were two couples and went there on a Monday night about 8 o'clock. Only one other table was occupied and we started to go elsewhere. Due to the rating on TripAdvisor we decided to give it a try and we all liked it and were glad we had stayed. Service was especially good. The other couple split a pasta dish and there was plenty for each one to eat. They seem to have a good chef as the food was well prepared. More customers came in while we were there.Special Features:
- Awesome Sunday EveningEveningOutDined on 9/15/2014We felt welcomed from our first step in the restaurant. Asked if we'd like the wine cellar seating room with a great atmosphere and we agreed. Lena, our waitress, greeted us with such a flare, and has an impeccable knowledge of the wine and food choices. When asked for her opinion she lit up with a huge small. We started with a Martini (Sunday - drink of the night) followed by a glass of wine with dinner. We shared the Arugula Salad; followed with the Osso Buco and Panko Shrimp Scampi; a wonderful, mouth- watering meal. The food was "fresh from the area (when possible); tasted fabulous; and was aesthetically pleasing to the eye.” A great 5 start dining experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic dinnerjwehr192Dined on 9/13/2014I took my wife there a few days back. When we walked in, we smelled cigarette smoke throughout the restaurant. When we asked about the smell, they told us that it was the cigar bar next door. When we told the management that the smell was bothering us, they moved us into the wine room where there were four tables set up. We could not smell the smoke. The service was great! Our waiter was there to explain everything and was quick to get us everything we needed. The food was amazing!! I had the stake on melted gorgonzola cheese. It was amazing! The stake was cooked perfectly and was seared nicely! My wife had the Mahi Mahi on potatoes with a cilantro cream sauce and crusted in almonds. We totally recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!CHEFSSDined on 9/12/2014I won't have enough space to rave about this restaurant! Chef Hugo Lee prepared a feast for our family when we visited Trattoria Divina. My family and I always choose one restaurant experience that we feel will be memorable when we travel. We have been doing this for many years all over the country and our experience here rivaled them all. The service was impeccable from assistance in choosing the dishes to selecting wine. Our server was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and not apprehensive about giving a nudge toward a choice he thought would agree with our tastes. There were no flaws to speak of at any time throughout our dining experience. There were five of us and each person was thrilled with their choices. Don't miss it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian on Hilton Head IslandDebbieVIPDined on 9/12/2014We own a second home on Hilton Head and go there several times each year. We always eat at Trattoria Divina. The food is excellent, as well as the service and atmosphere. There are a lot of very good restaurants on HHI including other Italian restaurants but this is our favorite. Pastas and sauces are excellent. The beef carpaccio is some of the best we have ever had. The Lobster Pot Pie (while not exactly an Italian dish) is over the top. If you like lobster, it is a must try. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- WonderfulDiscriminatingDinerDined on 9/10/2014This is simply the best restaurant in Hilton Head. We have chosen Trattoria Devina five times and each occasion was perfect. The chef is so talented.....never over seasoned but exquisitely prepared and presented. Excellent waitstaff is caring and attentive. Family owned with personal touches that count. Five stars!Special Features:
- we returnMototimVIPDined on 9/10/2014Never disappointing, Divina came through with another great meal. Always feel like family as you get treated like a VIPSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not To MissKarenDined on 9/3/2014We ate here last year and thought it was great. It was also very quiet for the restaurant, but we attributed that to being just out of season on the island. Well, that didn't hold anyone back this year. We didn't get to sit in the cute little wine rack room (ask if you want it). but the meal and service were even better than last year. You start with complementary Prosecco and a small bite. It was melon and prosciutto this evening. The bread is delicious. The pasta special was a simple linguini with seafood and a light chunky tomato sauce, but it wasn't even a sauce. It was fresh, flavorful and enough for two dinners for me. Our server was delightful and knew the menu. If I lived on the island I would eat here every week!Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningBrucesterDined on 9/3/2014This dining experience was as near perfect as you could want. The staff was very attentive and were by the table every few minutes. The food was prepared with fresh pasta everyday. We will be back and advise all our friends to have dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ItalianAppreciategoodfoodVIPDined on 9/2/2014Food combinations are off. Gorgonzola on carpaccio with a mustard based sauce? Risotto had too many spices so you couldn't appreciate the dish. The cappuccino was not drinkable. We were seating in the wine room which is quite nice. We were also given a glass of Spumante and a small piece of melon with prosciutto. Nice touches but it didn't make up for the food.
- Superb Italian FoodGeriDined on 8/31/2014We found this restaurant on a labor day weekend looking for someone who could take us. Boy did we luck our. We were quickly seated and immediately given a complimentary appetizer tasting and champagne. Our waitress Lina treated us like royalty. she was on top of everything. The food was fantastic, with several people in our party stating it was the best Tuna tartare, Osso bucco and cheesecake that they had ever had! We are all still talking about it days laterSpecial Features:
- Island SurpriseEdwardDined on 8/31/2014This restaurant was a great surprise as we had not expected such a great experience for Italian Dining on the Island. The staff went the extra mile in order to insure you were happy with nice little touches like a pre-dinner Prosecco and a chef's mini-tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Find!LisaDined on 8/31/2014I really don't dine out that often....until I happened upon this restaurant! It is rare that service, food, and ambiance are a definite 5 stars. The staff has a wonderful recall of food/drink preferences. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankieDined on 8/30/2014Food was excellent except for the lobster ravioli. They were tough around the edges and somewhat bland. Not plentiful for the price, either. Other entree were wonderful. This my second time here and will be back. My daughter has a house in H.H. and your restaurant is her favorite.Special Features:
- Good ItalianFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Being from NY originally, I find it hard to find good Italian food. I really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. Sat in the wine room with my husband. We both enjoyed our dishes. He had the Osso Bucco and loved it. We watched others also enjoying their dishes and marveled at someone's gelato served in an ice sculpture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!YummyDined on 8/30/2014Discovered this place last time we were vacationing and will definitely come back every time we vacation here. It is truly evident that the chef, servers and owners just love food and love people. Dined night before last and we are going back tonight!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian on the Island!SoringtimeDined on 8/29/2014This place is perfection. Complimentary champaign and appetizer. Very attentive service, quiet and comfortable. The good is divine, as in the name! Home made pasta available. Food, quality, service and atmosphere are worth the price. We hada special with scallops and shrimp over pasta. Dessert was the signature "ice sculpture" that was both delicious and novel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDivineDiningDined on 8/25/2014This was our first time dining here. The experience was wonderful. The service was outstanding and the food was marvelous. My lobster and shrimp were cooked to perfection, delicious and well presented. Our favorite places to dine on the island are The Black Marlin and Frankie Bones. We've now added Trattoria Divini to the top of the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent trstaurantJazzkidsDined on 8/23/2014Best food we've had on Hilton Head. Excellent bread. Perfect filet. Don't skip the desserts!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014This was our first experience at the restaurant, and it was quite disappointing. Because of other reviews we thought the food would be great, but it was very ordinary.
- Great first Impression.LouDogDined on 8/21/2014Everything we had heard about Trattoria Divina met or exceeded expectations. The caesar salad was excellent along with the entrees we devoured....nothing left on our plates!!! The only down side was receiving our gracious glass of Prosecco in a warm glass ??? We will return to try another of the fantastic offerings on your menu. Molto Grazie !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The food was not to the quality we expected. My wife and I had a Chicken and artichoke risotto which was very bad. It was just overcooked standard rice. Bruschetta, which we ordered as appetizer, was also really bad. Will NOT go there again until they have a real chef who knows how to cook Italian cuisine
- ExcellentSuzinDined on 8/20/2014Outstanding service and food, glad we tried it. They even made a dish not even on the menu for one of our teenage boys.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bernie109Dined on 8/20/2014Restaurant was wonderful last year and even better this year. Very attentive and accomodating staff. Food quality excellent.Special Features:
- Not worth itDaisygirlVIPDined on 8/18/2014Save your money. Lots of prix fixe restaurants on the island to choose from. This will not be one of ours again.