33 Office Park Road Suite 224
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoriadivina.com/
- Phone: (843) 686-4442
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday through Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch: By request only, for large groups
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Hugo Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Executive Chef, Hugo Lee was recently called a "Culinary Artist" by several clients. His ability to create, especially for special events is legendary.
From small dinner parties in your home, to 200+ person catered events, Chef Hugo is ready to WOW your guests with his culinary talents. We've been known to fly-in seafood from around the world and procure the most unique ingredients to insure your function is very special.
A word from Trattoria Divina
Nestled in Park Plaza, Trattoria Divina offers fine dining Italian food like the island has never seen it. Chef Hugo Lee brings his culinary expertise from San Diego with over 15 years of experience creating Italian food that surprises and delights our patrons. From the Lobster Pot Pie to the Ice Sculpture Sorbet, everything presented is made in house. Chef Hugo prepares everything from sauces to soups from scratch daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Trattoria Divina - Best Restaurants in Hilton Head ›
Trattoria Divina reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (78)special occasion (61)notable wine list (54)neighborhood gem (54)romantic (51)good for groups (29)kid-friendly (13)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- one of the best on Hilton HeadHeisenbergDined on 11/22/2014The food was outstanding highly recommend the mussels appetizer and the linguini Pescatora was amazing. Dominic is a great waiter ther when you need him and really smooth in conversation. If you're on HHI and want something other than the traditional seafood joint I would go here, it's the best Italian I have had outside Boston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food + Excellent Service = WONDERFULTeeBoneDined on 11/22/2014Chose this restaurant to celebrate 30th Anniversay. It was a great choice. Service was excellent and food even better. Mussles were excellent with a slightly spicy broth. Lobster bisque with puff pastry top delicious. And that was just for starters. All dishes were great and our server Lena was attentive without being intrusive. Only complaint and it's a minor one was the dining room was a bit too brightly lit. Turn the lights down a notch and turn up the romance factor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommadating ChefjosephDined on 11/22/2014We have eaten here several times and the restaurant continues to impress with both food and service. This visit I was in the mood for something that was not on the menu. I asked my waiter if the Chef would prepare it for me. He went back and asked and came back to me with an exact description on how the dish would be prepared. It came out perfectly. That has always impressed me about this restaurant, they are very accommodating. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Go-To" PlaceHomeChefTomDined on 11/14/2014Trattoria Divina has become the "Go-To"place on Hilton Head Island for our good friends and us. If you are looking for gourmet dining at a moderately-priced restaurant, this is the place for you. The food is excellently prepared by Chef Lee, who also provides generous portions at a decent cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/8/2014Been wanting to try this place for quite some time. It's reputation did not disappoint. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food!luv2dineDined on 11/8/2014This was our first visit to Trattoria Divina. The food was fabulous and the service was exceptional! We highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ... as Always!SoccerMomDined on 11/7/2014This is my favorite restaurant. I have easily been here 10 times and I have NEVER been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/5/2014While our food was outstanding, the service was not. There were only 2 servers for the entire restaurant and, as a result, we waited quite a while for our wine to be poured (we finally poured the rest ourselves), one of the orders was incorrect, and we waited quite a while for our desserts. I don't blame the waiter totally because of the understaffing problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hilton Head vacation specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014This was our 3rd time at Trattoria Divina while vacationing at Hilton Head. We would not have returned were it not over the top. A very welcoming place. The chef goes all out with presentation and flavors. A large menu and excellent wine selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceJeffDined on 10/26/2014Trattoria Divina is one of the best restaurants I've experienced - great food, great service, wonderful ambiance!Special Features:
- The best I've ever had!FoodgasmicDined on 10/25/2014This is the most under appreciated restaurant in Hilton Head. It is strange because it is hidden away in a strip center, but once yu walk through the door, it is amazing! The chef has an ability to bring out the taste of the foods, rather than just blending foods. Don't miss this.Special Features:
- Top Italian gemNEWYORKADined on 10/22/2014If you are looking for excellent northern Italian food with outstanding, knowledgeable service people, here it is! The price is right too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceHWT3VIPDined on 10/20/2014This was the second time we have eaten at Trattoria. The evening was relatively quiet as we arrived at 6:30PM. Only a few tables were occupied so the service was very good. Our waiter was cordial and talkative. The menu is varied from seafood to Italian to steaks and chicken. It is the fall of the year and most HHI restaurants go with a PreFixe menu along with the regular fare. Apps, dinner and desert were all wonderful and the bill was average for the better restaurants on Hilton Head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerZangenVIPDined on 10/15/2014Very nice. Will return. Languedoc was wonderful...Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Totally enjoyable from beginning to end. Loved the added extras...Prosecco, app all delicious, friendly, very impressive service Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findDonnaDined on 10/12/2014Tucked away in a shopping center outside of Sea Pines. Food was outstanding, wine was great and server was helpful, friendly and a joy! Went here last year on vacation. Glad it was still here.....going for the second time this week. caprice salad was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining experienceleeniebeanDined on 10/11/2014Food was all incredibly delicious for all four in our party. From the impeccable service from our server, Jessie, to the complimentary glass of preseco, and the delicious entrees. The desert blew us away. Sorbet in an ice sculpture. We would definitely return. I had the parmesan encrusted shrimp with lobster risotto which was excellent. The others had their specials and everyone loved their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't MisswinelvrDined on 10/5/2014This was our 5th visit to Trattoria Divina and it continues to be outstanding in every way. The ambiance is warm and relaxing; the menu is extensive; the food is wonderful and the service is definitely 5 star. We make certain we always come back here when we visit Hilton Head....Special Features:
- IsabelDined on 10/3/2014Gluten free option a plus. They were very customer focused. Friendly. Would recommend. Would go back.Special Features:
- Good SpotOlsyDined on 10/3/2014Great food, great service, good ambiance. Somewhat difficult to find if you're not familiar with the area.Special Features:
- Don't Miss Trattoria DivinaJimSVIPDined on 9/30/2014We discovered Trattoria Divina on our trips to Hilton Head several years ago. Now it's one of the regular places we visit when we come to Hilton Head. This is an excellent restaurant on all levels. The menu has great variety and creativity. Enjoy!Special Features:
- DelightfulDiningontherunDined on 9/28/2014I took my wife to this restaurant for our 18th anniversary. From the hostess to the server, we received great service. Our server was a delight. She was very accommodating. The food was wonderful! It was a great pick for our anniversary. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteLisaDined on 9/27/2014This restaurant is fabulous. I dine here on a regular basis. Service is impeccable and the food is consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria Divina is Wonderful!btdiningscoopDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant is amazing! My husband and I went to Hilton Head last year and ate here for the first time, and could not wait to come back on our family vacation this year! The food is exceptional, the servers are so attentive, professional, and friendly, and the decor is beautiful, especially the ceiling. My parents loved it also. I would say it was our favorite meal of the week!Special Features:
- TlcdineDined on 9/26/2014Nice meal and pleasant wait staff, ample portions. Our party of six were all pleased with their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-par experiencedawneVIPDined on 9/19/2014We've been to Trattoria Divina previously and had good expectations for the evening. We also find that ordering the Chef's daily special is a good strategy for having a good meal. In this case -- Red snapper with fig/port wine sauce -- let us down. There was no seasoning in the dish at all. It looked beautiful but tasted blah. My dinner companion had the carbonara with crab and it was seriously overly salty. When the manager came by and asked how dinner was and we said 'OK', she was very patient and listened to our complaints. They did reduce the tab by 20%. I would have preferred a better meal especially since this was out last night on vacation.Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionsbobweiserDined on 9/15/2014We were two couples and went there on a Monday night about 8 o'clock. Only one other table was occupied and we started to go elsewhere. Due to the rating on TripAdvisor we decided to give it a try and we all liked it and were glad we had stayed. Service was especially good. The other couple split a pasta dish and there was plenty for each one to eat. They seem to have a good chef as the food was well prepared. More customers came in while we were there.Special Features:
- Awesome Sunday EveningEveningOutDined on 9/15/2014We felt welcomed from our first step in the restaurant. Asked if we'd like the wine cellar seating room with a great atmosphere and we agreed. Lena, our waitress, greeted us with such a flare, and has an impeccable knowledge of the wine and food choices. When asked for her opinion she lit up with a huge small. We started with a Martini (Sunday - drink of the night) followed by a glass of wine with dinner. We shared the Arugula Salad; followed with the Osso Buco and Panko Shrimp Scampi; a wonderful, mouth- watering meal. The food was "fresh from the area (when possible); tasted fabulous; and was aesthetically pleasing to the eye.” A great 5 start dining experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic dinnerjwehr192Dined on 9/13/2014I took my wife there a few days back. When we walked in, we smelled cigarette smoke throughout the restaurant. When we asked about the smell, they told us that it was the cigar bar next door. When we told the management that the smell was bothering us, they moved us into the wine room where there were four tables set up. We could not smell the smoke. The service was great! Our waiter was there to explain everything and was quick to get us everything we needed. The food was amazing!! I had the stake on melted gorgonzola cheese. It was amazing! The stake was cooked perfectly and was seared nicely! My wife had the Mahi Mahi on potatoes with a cilantro cream sauce and crusted in almonds. We totally recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!CHEFSSDined on 9/12/2014I won't have enough space to rave about this restaurant! Chef Hugo Lee prepared a feast for our family when we visited Trattoria Divina. My family and I always choose one restaurant experience that we feel will be memorable when we travel. We have been doing this for many years all over the country and our experience here rivaled them all. The service was impeccable from assistance in choosing the dishes to selecting wine. Our server was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and not apprehensive about giving a nudge toward a choice he thought would agree with our tastes. There were no flaws to speak of at any time throughout our dining experience. There were five of us and each person was thrilled with their choices. Don't miss it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian on Hilton Head IslandDebbieVIPDined on 9/12/2014We own a second home on Hilton Head and go there several times each year. We always eat at Trattoria Divina. The food is excellent, as well as the service and atmosphere. There are a lot of very good restaurants on HHI including other Italian restaurants but this is our favorite. Pastas and sauces are excellent. The beef carpaccio is some of the best we have ever had. The Lobster Pot Pie (while not exactly an Italian dish) is over the top. If you like lobster, it is a must try. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- WonderfulDiscriminatingDinerDined on 9/10/2014This is simply the best restaurant in Hilton Head. We have chosen Trattoria Devina five times and each occasion was perfect. The chef is so talented.....never over seasoned but exquisitely prepared and presented. Excellent waitstaff is caring and attentive. Family owned with personal touches that count. Five stars!Special Features:
- we returnMototimVIPDined on 9/10/2014Never disappointing, Divina came through with another great meal. Always feel like family as you get treated like a VIPSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not To MissKarenDined on 9/3/2014We ate here last year and thought it was great. It was also very quiet for the restaurant, but we attributed that to being just out of season on the island. Well, that didn't hold anyone back this year. We didn't get to sit in the cute little wine rack room (ask if you want it). but the meal and service were even better than last year. You start with complementary Prosecco and a small bite. It was melon and prosciutto this evening. The bread is delicious. The pasta special was a simple linguini with seafood and a light chunky tomato sauce, but it wasn't even a sauce. It was fresh, flavorful and enough for two dinners for me. Our server was delightful and knew the menu. If I lived on the island I would eat here every week!Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningBrucesterDined on 9/3/2014This dining experience was as near perfect as you could want. The staff was very attentive and were by the table every few minutes. The food was prepared with fresh pasta everyday. We will be back and advise all our friends to have dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ItalianAppreciategoodfoodVIPDined on 9/2/2014Food combinations are off. Gorgonzola on carpaccio with a mustard based sauce? Risotto had too many spices so you couldn't appreciate the dish. The cappuccino was not drinkable. We were seating in the wine room which is quite nice. We were also given a glass of Spumante and a small piece of melon with prosciutto. Nice touches but it didn't make up for the food.
- Superb Italian FoodGeriDined on 8/31/2014We found this restaurant on a labor day weekend looking for someone who could take us. Boy did we luck our. We were quickly seated and immediately given a complimentary appetizer tasting and champagne. Our waitress Lina treated us like royalty. she was on top of everything. The food was fantastic, with several people in our party stating it was the best Tuna tartare, Osso bucco and cheesecake that they had ever had! We are all still talking about it days laterSpecial Features:
- Island SurpriseEdwardDined on 8/31/2014This restaurant was a great surprise as we had not expected such a great experience for Italian Dining on the Island. The staff went the extra mile in order to insure you were happy with nice little touches like a pre-dinner Prosecco and a chef's mini-tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Find!LisaDined on 8/31/2014I really don't dine out that often....until I happened upon this restaurant! It is rare that service, food, and ambiance are a definite 5 stars. The staff has a wonderful recall of food/drink preferences. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankieDined on 8/30/2014Food was excellent except for the lobster ravioli. They were tough around the edges and somewhat bland. Not plentiful for the price, either. Other entree were wonderful. This my second time here and will be back. My daughter has a house in H.H. and your restaurant is her favorite.Special Features: