21 Bryant Ave.
Roslyn, NY 11576Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.trattoriadiane.com/
- Phone: 5166212591
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday -Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: (Supper Prix Fixe) 4:30pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: John Durkin
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer several different rooms to accommodate private parties. Our main dining room can seat up to fifty people while our upstairs dining room can hold up to sixty five, For smaller parties, the cafe and the upstairs ante room each offer seating up to twenty five. To find out more about our private events please contact at 621-2591.
- Private Party Facilities: For smaller parties, the cafe and the upstairs ante room each offer seating up to twenty five. To find out more about our private
- Special Events: to book your special event please contact, Jimmy Berrezueta Restaurant manager or Laura Hoos catering manager 516 621 2591
A word from Trattoria Diane
Trattoria Diane is a Roman-style, family-run restaurant. We have developed our menu and space to reflect the casual, inviting and friendly spots we have enjoyed on our trips to the Eternal City. The menu offers our take on the traditional Roman menu with its verdure, fritti, antipasta, primi and secondi.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trattoria Diane reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (68)fit for foodies (57)special occasion (40)romantic (30)great for outdoor dining (28)good for groups (17)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (6)hot spot (5)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Great food, Service not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/19/2014The food was great. The service was interruptive. Our waiter was unprofessional and disorganized. We're it not for the quality of food, I wouldn't go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Been going there for years. The food is always great, ambiance is classy with a sophisticated clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as alwaysFrankGVIPDined on 10/17/2014Can always be sure to have an amazing meal here - I have yet to find one dish that is not exceptional. Service is among the best anywhere, with a welcoming and friendly host and staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014outstanding food and very good service restaurant is always on top of it's game.Special Features:
- Diane's TrattoriaFoodieeditorDined on 10/12/2014Wonderful restaurant, wonderful food and service. The crispy duck and the three berry pie are some of our favorites. Great appetizers too. At the top of our "favorites" list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBrigDined on 10/12/2014Loved it all--food, service, ambiance. Will visit againSpecial Features:
- foodieVIPDined on 10/12/2014Can't beat the prix-fixe dinners. The choices are many & varied, so there's something for everyone to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spicyspicyDined on 10/11/2014the carbonara was bland. chicken (brick) was not tender. frito misto was good.
- Great dinner!!!marciagirlVIPDined on 10/8/2014Great night-great service and the food was relish. loved the early bird tooooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/5/2014Consistent food that does not disappoint. Nice wine list and service make it an excellent choice for dining in Nassau county.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth re-visitingdeb59Dined on 10/4/2014We haven't been here for a while, and I am glad we went back- the food was delicious and the service was great! The only thing needing improvement was the bar... we had a cocktail prior to sitting down- my cosmo was very average..and my friend had vodka, cranberry and a splash of soda- she couldn't even drink it..(canned cranberry? old seltzer on tap?) not sure why...bartender didn't seem to care less-- too bad.Special Features:
- food consistently satisfyingKarinDined on 10/3/2014the menu changes and the changes are varied, not the same old items. We had 4 different entrees and they were all very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food delicioushockeymomDined on 9/27/2014Food was delicious and waitress was lovely. The only complaint was that in our party of 6 not all of our appetizers nor entrees were brought out at the same time. They should have figured out a way to utilize an extra set of hands to make sure everyone in our party was served at the same time so some of us did not have to sit and wait.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014Food was good, but did not reach the standard you'd expect from their prices. Service was rushed.Special Features:
- Delicious food!!luv2eatoutDined on 9/18/2014First time at the restaurant. Everything was very good and the portions generous. Would love to go back again.Special Features:
- foodieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Lovely menu - excellent prix-fixe on Sunday. Wait between appetizer & main course was too long - but everyone enjoyed dinner. Being affiliated with a bakery, the dessert choices were numerous & excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant and unpretentiousBb2eatVIPDined on 9/13/2014There is a quiet elegance about this restaurant, the dining room has clean lines and warmly lit which we love. The host and hostess welcome you with warm smiles and always accommodating. A well concocted menu with varied offerings surely to pleased anyone. The food is fresh and deliciously prepared. Desserts are scrumptious! Their Sunday Prix Fixe dinner is the best deal in town.Special Features:
- A Winner for more than 2 decadesLenfromRoslynHarborDined on 9/13/2014Owned by the head chef and the pastry chef, Diane's has a loyal following, yet still attracts new fans weekly. There's something for everyone on the menu, and although it doesn't change much, there's enough variety that regulars never tire of it, and nubies can't help but be impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great charming placeGmenluv2dineDined on 9/7/2014Charming restaurant with excellent food. Excellent for special occasions. Have outdoor seating as well.Special Features:
- Loved Food but a bit PriceycustomcDined on 9/6/2014We all really loved what we ate and our waiter Dave was very nice. It was quite expensive for the kind of place it is. For four people the bill was $265 and this was BEFORE the tip (each had A drink, an appetizer, a main dish, 1 coffee, 1 cappaccino and shared ONE dessert). Be careful 4 little pieces of biscotti is $10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diane's is staleChuckDined on 9/6/2014This place has been around for a long time and Diane should either close it or put some life back into it. The menu is drab, although the food is reasonably well prepared, the place is tired and the service is terrible. This will be my last visit unless something changes.
- PamBVIPDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is one of my favorites and never disappoints. The food is always consistantly wonderful and I love the atmosphere. I always recommend it to friends.Special Features:
- Pleasant surprise.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014First time eating there. Didn't know what to expect. Enjoyed it thoroughly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StrangermcmeDined on 8/22/2014We chose Diane's because the food is good and its a classy place. As such you would expect the music to follow suit. However, about half way through our meal, this "rock" music comes on and ithe volume is louder than the previous music. The music that followed wasn't good either. Very disappointing. And, I like rock music but not in this setting.
- Lovely atmosphere-food to matchMyra1myraDined on 8/22/2014Friendly yet refined service in this serene restaurant . Perfect for conversation or special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this restaurant!RoslynDined on 8/22/2014Trattoria Diane is the place to go in Roslyn for a consistently good dinner. The menu,service and decor are wonderful. If you are able to dine early the prix fixe menu is a great value. All desserts are delicious beyond description!Special Features:
- nealDined on 8/17/2014Terrific bargain. Food was excellent with good choices and preparation. Surprisingly good wine selection. Inexpensive, to the point of how can the do it so well so cheaply.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014We were at Trattoria Diane on Saturday night. As expected, the food was wonderful. What added to our dining experience, however, was our server, Dave. the upstairs room was very obviously busy but you wouldn't know that from our server. He was always readily accessible to us, with an upbeat personality and was very knowledgeable about the menu. His menu suggestions were on point and he truly added to our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at DianeChasGDined on 8/16/2014Food was good, service was okay. Waiter brought my wife the wrong salad and then gave her a look that said that he couldn't have heard the wrong thing. Right salad came out in a bit an things were fine for the rest of the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria Diane'sPamBVIPDined on 8/16/2014This restaurant is a favorite of mine and never disappoints. The food and service is consistantly great and the menu selection is always terrific. I always recommend this restaurant to everyone. We eat here consistently and always love it!Special Features:
- RAF2210Dined on 8/16/2014Great time and fun for all of us. I had good reviews from those of us 10 that attended our dinner. We will come againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunflowerDined on 8/16/2014Bar tenders do not know what they are doing. Wait staff has no idea how to communicate drink orders to bar tenders.Special Features:
- A teasure to keepBb2eatVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great value for your money without compromising quality of food, service and ambiance. Fabulous prixe fix Sunday dinner and nice outdoor patio with privacy. Definitely our family's new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Really like the atmosphere but am disappointed that the menu NEVER changes. It is getting boring.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Trattoria DianekendigramVIPDined on 7/27/2014Always delicious food, great service. First time we had their Sunday dinner and we truly enjoyed everything.Special Features:
- LouiseDined on 7/24/2014Lovely white tablecloths Excellent service and foodSpecial Features:
- Roslyn's BestDodgersWillVIPDined on 7/20/2014A wonderful dining experience every time. Sunday night prix fixe is terrific value. The outdoor dining area adds to the charm. Tuscan pot roast is their signature entree.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Repeat PerformanceSteveDined on 7/19/2014We always seem to make a repeat performance at Trattoria Diane. The food is always outstanding and it's a great place to go with friends, especially if you hope to be able to have a conversation. The Pork Chop was amazing as was the Chicken Parm. We all started with a great Chopped Salad which was very fresh and tasty. Although we all shared just one dessert, it was excellent! Same room! Priced fairly!Special Features:
- Fantastic!SBeattyDined on 7/18/2014Wow blew away my expectations! Food was great, portions were perfect, staff was like clockwork and personable, Zero complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tremendous value +excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2014The Sunday night prix fixed menu is fabulous. Varied, large portions. Great value. A gem in Roslyn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.