835 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoriaabruzzo.com/
- Phone: 2395968010
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am -2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Ettore Laccetti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music on weekends.
A word from Trattoria Abruzzo
Benvenuti! Owners Paola Laccetti and her brother, Executive Chef Ettore Laccetti will delight you with their exquisite cuisine and friendly service, making you feel like you're in Italy! All pastas are made from scratch, all sauces are prepared daily and all dishes are made by the order, so that you can taste the true flavor of Italian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Trattoria Abruzzo - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Trattoria Abruzzo reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (17)special occasion (11)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (5)romantic (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- delishiousdeliciousDined on 9/13/2014Would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Small inside and out so make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So tastyBarbieVIPDined on 8/30/2014We go out to dinner about twice a week and I have to say that my dinner last night at Trattoria Abruzzo was one of the best meals I've had in Naples. Three of us ordered one of the specials which was a veal dish. The veal was so tender and tasty as was the tomato sauce used. I had it over their homemade parpadelle which was delicious. Just so good. Waitress was lovely and helpful. My only negative with the restaurant is that it pretty noisy, which is hard for me to hear my dinner companions. FYI, you usually have to wait a while to be seated even with a reservation.Special Features:
- 1NITEWITHUDined on 8/28/2014We had tried to get into this restaurant at the height of the tourist season and could not. You needed a reservation two weeks ahead. Now we know why. What a treat. I lived in Italy for three and a half years in the 70's and this place brought back great memories. The pasta is homemade and cooked al dente. I had veal that was so tender that I cut it with a fork. My wife had mussels in a spicy marinara sauce that she raved about and the portion was so large she took half of it home. The house pinot grigio was excellent and the wine list looked inviting. We had the best cappuccino since Italy. The wait staff was friendly and courteous. Hands down the best Italian restaurant in Naples.Special Features:
- DinnerDined on 8/23/2014Always great!!! Service ,food and the singer that goes table to table singing italian tunes was a great treat!Special Features:
- Best Italian in NaplesEnzoNaplesDined on 8/22/2014Ettore is the best Italian chef in Naples. We always have an excellent dining experience at Trattoria Abruzzo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What Happened?JerryDined on 8/20/2014We have dined at Trattoria Abruzzo a number of times and invited four of our friends to join us. We had talked-up the restaurant and expectations were high. Unfortunately, it was not as memorable as previous meals. I ordered the Orchetti with Brocolli Rabe and Sausage which unfortunately was flavorless. It tasted like the sauce was just packaged unsalted chicken broth. The sausages were bland and tasteless. My wife ordered the Chicken with Demi Glacé on a bed of arugula and again,not seasoned and bland. I don't know if TA has a new Chef or he just had an off evening, but it fell short from previous visits.
- Buono!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/16/2014Very good italian food. Staff very attentive and nice. Great portion size and fresh pasta and bread. Highly recommend. For Italian food in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, delicious food.DeDeDined on 8/2/2014The food is so good, I love going there. Thank goodness it is out of season, at least we can get a reservation. During season, it is impossible to get a reservation within three weeks. It is a great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meal!FrancoDined on 7/31/2014As an Italian, I can truly say this is what an Italian meal should taste like. Abruzese cuisine at its best. Food is fresh. Tastes fresh. Charming place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nygalnygalVIPDined on 7/30/2014first time here upon recommendatiion. service very good and food made to order (many choices-very reasonabe) would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeDeDeDeDined on 7/18/2014The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. During the seasonal months, it is very hard to get a reservation, but it was not as difficult out of season. Everyone raves about this restaurant. There was a male who would walk around and sing for you at your table, he had a wonderful voice. I would definitely go back to this restaurant...................Special Features:
- Real Italian foodJohnDDined on 7/11/2014This small restaurant is excellent. Abruzzo is just south of Rome. That is where the owners come from and that is the type of food they serve. The food is fresh, the sauces are superb.Special Features:
- Good Italian FoodWilliedellDined on 7/5/2014A wonderful local dining gem with a fine selection of dishes. The lasagna is a definite treat and the scampi is great for those who may prefer seafood. Had an eggplant special for an appetizer that would have made a great main course as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseVIPDined on 7/4/2014We have been to Trattoria Abruzzo many times and it is one of our favorite restaurants for outstandng Italian food. Sonia our server (she is the wife of the chef) treats you like one of the family. We always recommend this restaurant to our friends. Highly recommend if not have been there try it. Love the entertainment on Friday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto beneabruzziVIPDined on 7/4/2014This is my favorite Italian in Naples. It is the real deal. Authentic style combined with freakish flavors. Small family fun and always a good meal. Small inside but very confortable.Special Features:
- Great Food!GregDined on 6/27/2014The appetizer and both are meals were excellent. The service was also good. It's a tiny and slightly noisy little place, but we will return because the food is with it.Special Features:
- ANOTHER WONDERFUL MEAL!!!steelersfootballDined on 6/27/2014My cousin was visiting from Indiana--he just came back from Italy--he marveled at the freshness of the sauce, clams, mussels, and other seafoods in his dish.. I had my shrimp and cavatelli in fradiavola sauce. Going here again this week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- susanVIPDined on 6/21/2014Too noisy, too hot, and not worth returning. Food was fair to average. Air conditioning wasn't able to handle the warm and humid evening. Despite that they continually left the door open to accommodate servers delivering food to outdoor diners. Tables are very close to one another so you can hear the conversations of everyone surrounding you. since the restaurant is so small that means you can hear everyone.
- hot, hot, hotNapleslocalDined on 6/14/2014Too hot to enjoy the food, it would have probably been good, but we were sweating during the entire meal. Even after the waitress stated that she had turned down the AC.
- Great findbirthdaydinnerVIPDined on 6/3/2014Terrific homade pasta. Creative kitchen. The chicken dishes are especially tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Naples bestUncinmiDined on 5/30/2014There are many choices in Itlalian restuarants in Naples. Trattoria Abruzzo is consistently good That is why we keep going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fooddeliciousDined on 5/29/2014the food was wonderfull and presented well. You won't be dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A go to placeAlfrescoDined on 5/25/2014We also go to Trattoria Abruzzo whenever we arrive in Naples. This place is not elegant, but you can always count on getting a great meal and good service. It's out "Go To Place".Special Features:
- FantasticIowaFoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food and service were amazing. We already made another reservation. Try the homemade pasta.Special Features:
- The following 122 reviews are from the Trattoria Abruzzo reviews archive.
- Outstanding Food.luv2eatitalianVIPDined on 5/18/2014Outstanding. Strongly recommend. Have been back several times and will continue to do so,Special Features:
- tastelessdinesoutalotDined on 5/17/2014Server was excellent...mentioned how you had the best homemade pasta in Naples. Nothing had taste...very bland sauces. All four dinners were less than what we had hoped for.Special Features:
- Trattoria AbruzzoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014We have been dining here for the past year! Food and service always fantastic. Highly encourage you to give it a try. Gino the strolling musician adds to the fun!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Not very authentic Italian food. I am Italian and expected much more authentic Italian and it was more American Italian. It tastes like frozen food not much taste.
- Very GoodcdmarchanteDined on 5/10/2014I am picky about Italian restaurants, but this is one I would frequent, the people alone are reason enough to come back. The food however was extremely good. So with good food, good people, and a good atmosphere I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real Italian RestuarantUncinmiDined on 5/9/2014After living in Naples for seven months we found real Italian food without having to go downtown and play tourist. The good was authentic and the portion size was great. The service and entertainment were outstanding This trattoria beats all the " must go to" restuarants. It is small well priced and a great find for the locals and their visitorsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseVIPDined on 5/9/2014We have been to this restaurant especially on Friday night many times. The entertainment is great. Food and service is outstanding as usual. One of our favorite places for a great italian meal. They treat you like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family run, home cookingklmityDined on 5/9/2014you feel like a guest in a home that has a lot of fun and good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacieDined on 5/8/2014Great food and service. Homemade pasta was fantastic. Generous portions and menu selections. Great breadSpecial Features:
- first time thereArnieVIPDined on 5/7/2014My first time, the food was very good . They were very flexible in adding some things to the standard recipe. I will return. It was busy for late in the season and during the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JneillDined on 5/3/2014We were seated immediately, even though the restaurant was full, which indicated that they don't over book. Service was very good and the food was great and moderately priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/1/2014This restaurant is in an unassuming spot in a strip mall but you can tell by the patrons that's it's a popular local eatery. The pasta was delicious. The strolling guitarist was a nice touch and the service was attentive without being cloying. We'd recommend Trattoria Abruzzo without pause.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014We had a party of eight the night we dined. Everyone had a great meal. We have recommended it to several people since.Special Features:
- too noisylilwDined on 4/28/2014We sat inside. Tables are crowded. Too noisy for us. Food is good; prepared to order.
- Food is Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Took a friend from Cape May NJ who was visiting & is a restaurant owner & Itailian. Thought is was excellent & loved the decor, food and wine!Special Features:
- Great Italian RestaurantlinaRDined on 4/22/2014This is like going to a neighborhood restaurant in Italy. Great food and staff.Special Features: