160 Marble Ave
Pleasantville, NY 10570Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://trattoria160.net/
- Phone: (914) 579-2126
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm.
For group reservations please contact the restaurant directly.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Joe Giordano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Specializing in on-site banquets from 15-130 people
- Private Party Facilities: Trattoria 160 offers a private wine cellar seating 12-25 people. Semi-private space seating up to 35 people. Large banquet room setting up to 130 people
- Private Party Contact: David Morganelli 9145792126
- Entertainment: Live music and dinner shows
A word from Trattoria 160
Trattoria 160 a casual family friendly Italian restaurant specializing in homemade pastas , fresh seafood and traditional Italian cuisine.Continued
For group reservations please contact the restaurant directly.
For group reservations please contact the restaurant directly.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trattoria 160 reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (10)notable wine list (7)special occasion (7)romantic (5)great for lunch (5)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- love this place! always delicious!JBW1VIPDined on 11/21/2014Always great!----started with a glass (their suggestion) of a cabernet blend that was great and affordable--love the new menu items including thin crust pizzas to share (pollo fino is light and full of flavor) and the thin crust pizzas. Our favorite dessert is the peanut butter and salted caramel tartufo. Always a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local foodbrianmDined on 11/21/2014The meal was very good. Large portions that can serve two. Suggestion - share the salad; one pasta dish and one meat dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealLelandoVIPDined on 11/9/2014We went on a Sunday night where they offer the 4 course price fixe for $30. Portion sizes were a bit small but excellent food. The service was very friendly and attentive. Wine list a bit pricey but typical of Westchester. I would definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super tuscanHudsonRiverViewsDined on 10/24/2014A couple of true restaurant professionals that opened a great northern Italian restaurant. The menu will keep you intrigued, the service is attentive, and the wine list is comprehensive and fairly priced. We've been there several times and each time the menu specials are innovative, seasonal, and delicious. Highly recommended for any occasion.Special Features:
- Neighborhood WinnerCallyDined on 10/11/2014This was our third time there. We went at 7pm on a Saturday night to celebrate my husband's birthay. All four of us were very happy with our food. I had the shrimp wrapped in bacon for the first time and i would get that again. We think of it as a place to go on special occasions.Special Features:
- Three different opinionscloudwriterVIPDined on 10/10/2014This is reasonably price, good food and nice atmosphere. It has an authentic italian feel. Not the best restaurant by any measure, but certainly not disappointing either. The menu was a bit limited but there were numerous mouth watering specials. The thin crust pizza made a great appetizer. I will go back.
- newandinterestingDined on 9/20/2014We found the bar to be very professional and friendly. The maître d was wonderfully informative on the history and pedigree of the fairly new place and very knowledgeable. The food was certainly above average although just a bit pricey. (worth it if you don't mind ). My only criticism was that I ordered rack of lamb rare and it was not but in the scheme of the evening it was acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella4VIPDined on 8/21/2014The menu was terrific!! Great selection!! Went for a birthday celebration and everyone was very pleased!! Food was excellent!! Would highly recommend!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Lovely dinner for the second time. The service was attentive and the menu interesting, with additional specials. The only negative was that it was FREEZING, even when the air conditioning was adjusted. But we will definitely return.Special Features:
- Perfect Service and Food!AnnaDined on 8/8/2014Stopped here for an early dinner and brought two friends. We were blown away by the food and even more by the service! Our waiter explained the evening specials with such gusto that our mouths were watering. Compliments to the chef! We savored every morsel with delight. What stands out the most was the special appetizer flatbread, followed by the pan toasted gnocchi pasta special.Delicioso!!Special Features:
- Better than we expectedTonyBDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant has changed names frequently over the past several years, so we were not sure what to expect. Happy to report that Trattoria 160 is the best yet. The service was very attentive, and the food was really quite good. I had a stuffed veal chop, and my wife had a salmon special. It's a large place, so we were able to get a table on a Saturday no problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious and reasonableJBW1VIPDined on 8/2/2014our food was terrific--chicken w shrimp and veggies, shellfish starter was awesome--fabulous tartufo to finish (salted caramel/peanutbutter) we love it here!Special Features:
- The following 37 reviews are from the Trattoria 160 reviews archive.
- Wonderful food and serviceWine35runnerDined on 7/26/2014We made a last minute reservation and couldn't have been more pleased. From the second we said hello to the host we received impeccable service. The menu is diverse without being overwhelming and they had a great list of specials to complement it. The buratta appetizer was delicious as was the seafood pasta and Branzino special. Even the desserts were unique and delicious - the lemon sorbet came served in a carved out lemon peel. Wish we would have known about this gem before. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LauralynDined on 7/25/2014Every time we go to Trattoria 160 it's better than the last time we were there. The food is always excellent and this time the presentation was beautiful as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JOJOVIPDined on 6/6/2014Have been to Trattoria 160 many times, as usual everything was delicious with great service. The best Ceasar Salad in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/31/2014We chose this restaurant because it was near the Burns Film Center and were very pleasantly surprised. The menu, which was mostly solid and traditional Italian fare, had some interesting selections. We had squash and mushroom ravioli in a light garlic cream to start and it was excellent. The staff was attentive and the wine list had some very nice and reasonable choices. Visually, it's a lovely place with several rooms, including a party room. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- ms of ossining nymaryDined on 5/31/2014First time there. I loved it and so did everyone in my party. I will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- 2nd time in a week!FalchieDined on 5/10/2014Went twice in one week -- had another great meal, Dover Sole was superb. Had dessert this time - the Chocolate Wafer with cannoli cream was amazing! Was a busy place with Communion parties and a lot of kids running around, quite a few large (and very loud) parties. Next time may try to get a table in the wine room which has a glass door separating it from the other dining areas. But looking forward to going back and trying the Prix Fix dinner -- menu for that looks amazing. Wait staff was very attentive and helpful answering questions about the menu. Overall a great meal again!Special Features:
- NoreviewVIPDined on 5/8/2014Great value especially the early bird menu. Worth traveling to the restaurant as we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodFalchieDined on 5/7/2014First time to Trattoria 160 and will definitely go back. The food was excellent as was the service. The restaurant is beautifully decorated.Special Features:
- Marvelous Italian DinnerOldtimerDined on 5/3/2014We have returned many times to this attractive reincarnation of one of Pleasantville's landmark restaurant sites. David, our host, greeted us by name, and Mariano, our waiter took great care of us. The ladies had the veal special, which they loved, and I had the osso bucco, which emphasized the osso with not quite enough bucco. The peanut butter ice cream dessert was uniqe, and our daughter enjoyed the coconut sorbet, served ina cocnut shell!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLou3434Dined on 4/26/2014The food was absolutely delicious. We were a group of 8 and everyone raved about their dishes. The spaghetti carbonara was great and the stuffed veal chop was fabulous. Good wine selection and good service, although it was a bit noisy, but no so bad that we couldn't talk. We will happily return many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- debTDined on 4/19/2014The bread, wine and appetizers were all delicious. Strangely, the entrees were less interesting/tasty than the appetizers.Special Features:
- RevisitmyfiveDined on 4/5/2014We have eaten here a several times and the food never disappoints. The specials were great, the stuffed zucchini flowers and the fried polenta with pulled pork were table favorites for appetizers. Great items on the dessert menu. We devoured the tartufo with peanut butter ice cream and cannoli cream with berries. We started coming when the place first opened. The food was always good but the service, although always cordial, is significantly better now. If you haven't been there in a while, it's time to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trattoria 160 on A weeknightMattDined on 4/1/2014My wife and I weere looking for a new place to try for our anniversary and we hit on Trattoria 160. The reviews were good and the pics were nice so we took a chance. It was Tuesday 3/31/14 and only 1 table was sated in the section where we were. Service was attentive since we had 4 waiters to look after us, but I'm sure that, based on the quakity of the service we received, that it woud just as good any night. I had the Osso Bucco with risotto and it wa great and so werete clams oreganata appetizer. My wife;s home made gnocchi were kust as good. Great food, great service and I will definitely be back and would recommend the restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceRevisDined on 3/22/2014This is one of the neighborhoods newest and best restaurants. The food was great and the service was even better. Everything was fresh with a nice presentation by the great staff. The beet salad was excellent. We will be going back real soon...Special Features:
- New place hits a high note!RLMdinerDined on 3/20/2014Highlights included the beet salad, fig & goat cheese flatbread pizza, swordfish & homemade rigatoni with chicken. The salt in the ravioli fish over powered the wild mushrooms. Service was attentive. Would have liked to hear the specials before perusing the menu. Appreciated the waiter asking if the child's food should come out with the appetizers or main course. Large, open room but noise level was moderate. First time dining here (came for a birthday dinner) & will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh....OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/1/2014From the pictures, expected a much smaller and intimate restaurant. Restaurant is very large, and decor pretty non-descript, feel like they could have sprung for a nicer floor or something to warm up such a huge place. Service was very friendly and accommodating. Split Citta salad, portions very large. It was okay nothing more. Main courses chicken scarpariello & pasta were also just okay, although were served nice and hot, but we had to wait a very long time for the entree, at least 45 minutes. I suppose if you want a serviceable dinner with friendly service, standard prices and don't mind a slow kitchen and screaming over noise, you could eat here,but why? Really can't understand all the rave reviews, but then again,it's Westchester;
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014The food was good but the service was a little rushed, at first. We arrived at the restaurant and were seated promptly, however almost as soon as we were seated we were asked for our drink order, however they had not provided the wine list yet, which makes that a little difficult. They have a great selection of bottles, but the wines by the glass were a little limited. They also didn't provide the food menu until after the drink orders were taken. I prefer to have both menus when I am seated, but that's just me. The service after that was good, the service was quick but not rushed. All of the food was good, with large but not huge portions. I would recommend this as a good place to dine with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Valentine's Day dinnerMichaelDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I had been meaning to try Trattoria 160 for some time and were very pleasantly surprised by how good it is. We made reservations for a Valentine's Day dinner and had a great time. The food was amazing and the service was friendly and attentive. Will definitely recommend to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time splurgeFoodie3Dined on 2/14/2014Dined here for the first time with my husband on valentines day. our table was ready for our 6:30 reservation and it was not crowded by other tables. The decor was simple but elegant. There was a lot to choose from the wine list I had a half bottle Pinot Grigio my husband a glass of Pinot noir. We shared an appetizer (mozzarella caprese) beautiful presentation. For the main course I had rack of lamb which was cooked perfectly the mashed potatoes it came with was very good. My husband had some sort of coffee crusted medallions which he raved about. For dessert we had creme brûlée and a wafer with canoli cream I recommend both of these. It was a pricey dinner for 2 ($180 with tip) but they do offer pre fix lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealJGW1Dined on 2/8/2014Nice menu with lots of specials. No kids menu, but kids were nicely accommodated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time at Trattoria 160Lou3434Dined on 1/18/2014We were a group of 8 (4 couples) trying out this restaurant for the first time. What a great find! We were seated immediately in a lovely wine room with just one round table in the room, so it was beautiful and private, although a little cool since the wine has to be kept at a certain temperature. The service was prompt and drink orders were taken right away, and menus presented quickly. The food was exceptional. Their version of minastrone soup, different than the usual, was out of this world. The spaghetti carbonara was delicious. The stuffed veal chop - fabulous. The breaded lamb chops in lemon and white wine with peas - wonderful. Everyone loved everything we were served. We look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok Local PlaceJLefVIPDined on 1/11/2014The menu was varied. The food was ok. The service was inattentive. Water was hardly filled. The bread was taken way before dinner. The temperature in the restaurant was very warm. The presentation of the meals were nice. I wouldn't rush back.Special Features:
- Very slolw service. We hadJOJOVIPDined on 1/10/2014Very slolw service. We had an 8 O'Clock reservation, did not get our entree until 9:30 Misunderstanding of what we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian food at a great priceKekuDined on 12/26/2013Late night find. Great service and excellent price. Well stocked bar. Good food.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant Pleasantville!CathyHillVIPDined on 11/30/2013We had a wonderful dinner on Saturday at 160. Staff is fabulous and food is yummy. Bartender makes excellent Cosmos! They have a private room that would be great for a small party with wine bottles sorrounding the perimeter on the walls. Finally a good restaurant in Pleasantville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2013Had lunch at Trattoria 160 on 11/26/2013. The food was very good and service was good as well. THe only complaint was that the room was very cold.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved the meatball appetizer. WJOJOVIPDined on 11/23/2013We loved the meatball appetizer. Wonderful veal dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is fantastic! I loveLojayDined on 11/21/2013The food is fantastic! I love the stuffed veal chop its a favorite! The wine is superb as well!Special Features: