Tranquil Garden Tea Room
62 A Main Avenue
Ocean Grove, NJ 07756Neighborhood:
Afternoon TeaPrice: $31 to $50
Tranquil Garden Tea Room
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tranquilgardentearoom.com/
- Phone: 7323088159
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday - Monday: 11:30am - 5:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Afternoon Tea, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Patricia Betty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Afternoon Tea includes pot of tea or iced tea, garden salad, assortment of finger sandwiches, scones of the day with Devonshire Cream and jam, fruit and dessert.
High Tea (or Late Supper) includes beverage(s), large salad, 2 hot entrees, open faced sandwiches, fruit and desserts.
Baked goods on premises, also home made ice creams available.
- Private Party Facilities: Rent our space for your private event -- maybe bridal or baby showers; jewelry parties; little girls tea parties; family gatherings; meetings and the like!
- Private Party Contact: Patricia Betty 7323088159
- Entertainment: Quiet music, classical, soft guitar, live entertainment sometimes
- Special Events: In the Summer....
Friday and Saturday evenings, beginning 6 pm: "Ice Cream Sampler" of 5 different home made ice creams; $20 p/p; reservations required.
Friday and Saturday evenings, Brie and non-alcoholic champagne tastings, along with canapes; $25 p/p; reservations required.
- Cross Street: Pilgrim Pathway
- Public Transit: NJ Transit to Asbury Park, taxi to Ocean Grove. Or, Academy Bus directly to Ocean Grove -- bus stops in front of the tea room.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Ocean Grove is a busy, destination town, with no garages and on the street parking offered on a first come, first served basis. This gets much easier outside of our High Season (June to September).
A word from Tranquil Garden Tea Room
Tranquil Garden Tea Room, a year-round indoor Oasis, offering a unique take on the Traditional Afternoon Tea and High Tea menus. More Global than rigid, our service is a fusion of many cultures, leading to unexpected twists in conventional sandwiches, as well as newly created ones. Many experienced tea room regulars have now become our regulars, reveling in the relaxed, cozy environment, while relishing the freshly prepared offerings we serve. We are fast becoming a tradition for many individuals and groups.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos