11 Old Tomahawk Street - Route 118
Granite Springs, NY 10527Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.traditions118restaurant.com/
- Phone: 9142487200
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday:4:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Traditions 118
Traditions is truly a unique and magnificent establishment that should not be missed. Nestled in the small community of Granite Springs, Westchester County, NY, we offer our time honored classic cuisine with contemporary flair from our award-winning chef. Whether you prefer a romantic evening with a loved one, a night out for martinis with the girls, or a family gathering in a private dining room, Traditions 118 restaurant is a “tradition” in the making in a charming, newly renovated setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Traditions 118 reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (3)romantic (3)fit for foodies (3)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 7/27/2014everything was wonderful..service.......food.........would recommend........would go backSpecial Features:
- Traditions 118OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Traditions 118 is always a treat to visit. Eclectic menu gets refreshed periodically. The food is consistently of high quality. Never, ever, been disappointed.Special Features:
- Food OK. Service Bad. Overpriced.BuckeyeFoodieDined on 7/12/2014Made a reservation with OT. When we arrived the Hostess was MIA. Waited 5 minutes for her to show up. We waited another 10 minutes for a table. The waiter who served us was basically MIA for our entire meal. The service was slow. We got the wedge salad ($12). Small. Overpriced. Had way too much dressing. After finishing our salad, waited another 20 minutes for our entrees to come out (waiter still MIA). We both got the Filet & our son got a bowl of pasta. While the steaks were cooked OK & the sides OK...the whole dish lacked seasoning. The pasta our son got was a good size, the past was cooked well. He ate the whole thing. Overpriced @ $10. Getting the check was another slow process. Hostess had to get it for us. Won't go back there again.
- Great food terrible serviceSummerdinerDined on 7/1/2014We had a great meal at Traditions, but the service was awful. The waitress forgot to tell us the specials (we heard them being given by another waitress after we ordered), and in a nearly empty restaurant, had to wait a half hour for refills on our beverages, and for the check. We decided to skip coffee and dessert because we thought it would take another hour. Great food, but we won't go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 6Tbones1Dined on 6/29/2014Decor and layout average at best Food was ok - no side salad with dinners?? Portion size on small end of scale Appetizers were better than main course.
- Middle of the Road WestchesterDaveVIPDined on 6/21/2014Visited Traditions for the first time on Sat. night, and was not terribly impressed with the food. The selection was fine, although my wife ordered the special fish, which came out dry and a bit (not a lot) odorous. The salad was fine and my burger excellent, however wine by glass selections were quite limited, certainly not commensurate with the pricing of the food. We had great service, and the house sent over some terrific zeppoles to go with my coffee, which was a nice touch. Very nice and accomodating, hope the food gets a bit better, and wine selections more interesting.Special Features:
- Hammer99Dined on 6/5/2014All around great experience when we dined here. The food was delicious, the employees were all very kind and professional, and the dining room gave us a nice warm welcoming feeling. Can't wait to go back and try more things on the menu!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Traditions 118 reviews archive.