6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.renaissanceseaworldorlando.com/Tradewinds-Restaurant-32.html
- Phone: (407) 351-5555
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:30am; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American
- Executive Chef: Steven Haughie
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dining section in our TradeWinds dining room that can accommodate 49 guests. We offer choice of limited dinner menu's besides our a' la carte menu. We have the capability to accommodate audiovisual needs for a fee based on what equipment is requested. Please contact our TradeWinds dining room directly to reserve your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Michele Sweeney 407 351 5555
A word from Tradewinds Restaurant
TradeWinds focuses on comfort foods prepared with natural meats, organic produce and fresh seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tradewinds Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Food, Bad ServiceCsfaDined on 5/16/2013The food and wine was great but the service was surprisingly uncomfortable - our waiter kept rushing us at one point and then disappeared at another point, we couldn't really figure out what was going on. During this whole time we were the only 3 diners in the restaurant.Special Features:
- My husband and I were in forMBHAYESVIPDined on 11/29/2012My husband and I were in for the weekend. Found this place on open table and decided to give it a try. The food was very good and the resaurant was very quiet. Nice addition to the hotel. Parking is only downside, $15 self park or $10 valet with validation from restaurant.
- 25th Wedding Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012We were celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Renaissance Hotel in Orlando. 25 years ago we spend our Honeymoon at this same hotel. We deceide to have dinner at the Tradewinds Restaurant. The food was delicious. Our server scott was the most humble and pleasant person we had ever had serving us. After our dinner he brought us a delicious desert (Oreo Cheesecake). When we got to our room our server Scott had delivered a bottle of wine with two glass to celebrate and enjoy our evening. We though that was the most amzaing experience ever staying in any hotel. Thank you so much Scott for your genourous gesture.
- Food Good, Service was poor...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2012The food was excellent sadly, the service was slow and ineffiecient!Special Features:
- Tradewinds has a good varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2012Tradewinds has a good variety listed on their menu and everything oredered at our table was gourmet quality. Each table is served a complementary order of chips made in their kitchen. The chips alone are worth the visit. The ambiance is very appealing. Very nice decor, quiet enough to talk, but busy enough to be interesting.Special Features:
- The food and drinks were outstandinDannyJDined on 5/27/2012The food and drinks were outstanding! The organic and all natural menu is very appealing and economical.Special Features:
- For the past 20 years we haveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/27/2012For the past 20 years we have been having breakfast at Tradewinds when we are on business in the Orlando area. The service is exceptional and the breakfast buffet is terrific. The made to order omelettes keep us coming back.
- Amazing staff, made my stayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2011Amazing staff, made my stay at the hotel wonderful.Special Features:
- We had Christmas dinner atTarheelborn1VIPDined on 12/25/2011We had Christmas dinner at Tradewinds Restaurant. My daughter had the buffet and loved it but the rest of us ordered off the menu. No one disappointed and everyone felt their food was well prepared and very tasty. Our waitress was very good as well. The only down side was the relative lack of atmosphere in the restaurant. The light were a little too bright for an evening meal. But we would all highly recommend the place.
- I didn't particularly findOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/24/2011I didn't particularly find the it to be a very romantic setting. The serving staff was great, but the menu was quite limited and the servings were small. It's a nice place to eat but I wouldn't necessarily choose it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2011Really enjoyed our dinner at Tradewinds. Staff friendly and helpful, very attentive staff. Reasonably priced and food was excellent. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. If I had to point out one area for improvement, it is to leave a bit more time between courses. We were still eating our appertizers when our main course landed on the table - this made us feel a bit rushed hence the minus 1 score for service above.Special Features:
- We chose Tradewinds for it'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/19/2011We chose Tradewinds for it's organic and locally grown options. We were happy with our meal and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Our food was very tasty andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/4/2011Our food was very tasty and well prepared, but we were generally unimpressed with the service. We were initially seated in a closed section by a host who had no idea what was going on, waited entirely too long to be greeted by anyone, and had a runner who tried to bring us dessert before our entrees came. Get it together!
- Mothers Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Very good overall experience. We went there for Mother's day and were seated immediately. The buffet was fully stocked and wait time for items such as freshly prepared omelets were very reasonable. My kids had fun and my wife enjoyed her meal and the service.Special Features:
- They upgraded their normalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/24/2011They upgraded their normal buffet breakfast for Easter and the food was really fresh and tasty. Even later in the morning/early afternoon, they were still replenishing the food with freshly made items.Special Features:
- It's great to find a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2011It's great to find a restaurant that tries to use organic or locally grown foods. The food was great and the service was phenomenal. I would highly recommend Tradewinds and have done so already. I will be returning in the near future.Special Features:
- Tradewinds...a breath of fresh airOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2011The restaurant is small, and the service is wonderful. The ambiance is soothing and cool, like a cabana with some mellow jazzy tunes in the background. The menu is small but the food is outstanding, so all of the choices are great. Also, this is a place to go for locally grown fare, and organic foods as well. I was completely pleased with my valentine's dinner there, and plan to go back again. Dress is casual, and the prices are very fair.Special Features:
- Not bad for orlando, everythingme2222VIPDined on 12/26/2010Not bad for orlando, everything was fresh. Nice staff, validated parking.
- Tradewinds is in the RenaissanceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/26/2010Tradewinds is in the Renaissance Orlando was sparsely attended when we were there. We ordered across the board - salmon, steak, french onion soup & caesar salad. All were prepared well. Service was average, not outstanding but not poor. Wine list was lacking but was reasonably priced. If you're staying at the hotel and don't want to go out for dinner this is an acceptable choice.Special Features:
- We had the Christmas day buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/25/2010We had the Christmas day buffet and although the food was passable there was not one christmas decoration in site. We sat in a booth and thought we could be sitting in any cafetria on any day of the year instead of in the renaissance on christmas day. We were very dissapointed as last year we went to Ritz Carlton Buffet on Christmas day and that was fantastic and had seen some good reviews on tradewinds christmas day buffet so had decided to give that a try. We will definatly be booking Ritz Carlton for next year. The $45 buffet didn't even include a soda !!!!!!!!!!
- Our service was fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2010Our service was fantastic. The prices were great. And, best of all, we loved the organic and local selections. We will certainly be back!Special Features:
- VAlentines was one to rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2010VAlentines was one to remember at tradewinds Awesome customer service! Great food ! Will visit again!Special Features:
- The waitstaff at the TradewindsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/7/2009The waitstaff at the Tradewinds are superior. They were friendly and knowledgable. The service was outstanding. The food was delicious.Special Features:
- Ordered two appitizers thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/6/2009Ordered two appitizers that both read as exciting and very tasty. I was planning to order the steak but decided the second appitizer just sounded like too good an item to pass up. So I ordered their Turkey Club with Heirloom Tomatoes, and Roasted Beets as my apps. The Beets were thin and the choice of cheese was very dry. The tomatoes were tough and not very seasoned. The Turkey tasted like turkey roll bought at a deli counter of a supermarket. I was very disappointed in the quality of the food. If your stuck at the hotel it may be acceptable. I won't be jouneying back.
- Brunch buffet has everythingBeauxcrestFarmletVIPDined on 6/7/2009Brunch buffet has everything you could want to eat for brunch, and price is only $20. Good deal.