Township Bar & Grill
250 6 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3H7Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Township Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.townshipbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 4032653837x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Late
Saturday: 5:00pm - Late
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nick Atkins
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We love hosting social, corporate, and catering events! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to request our events booking package.
- Entertainment: In our lounge there are TV screens that broadcast all of the Calgary Flames hockey games and other major sporting events.
- Special Events: We have space available for your special event, and rooms for 14 to 300+ people. Our event menu can be customized for your sit down dinner, cocktail reception, or event. Please contact email@example.com for information and to request our events booking package.
- Cross Street: 2 Street
- Public Transit: WB 6 Av SW@ 2 St SW; EB 7 Av SW@ 3 St w LRT Station
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary indoor parking in Bow Valley Square (under the restaurant) for evening guests, free after 6pm. Please enter off of 5th avenue and tell your server once you are seated. Street parking is also available, free after 6 pm.
A word from Township Bar & Grill
Eat. Drink. Socialize. Township Bar & Grill is driven by a passion to provide an exceptional social experience in a comfortable, stylish and relaxed setting. Everything from our bold food, welcoming service and fresh beverages is meant to create an exciting experience that our customers love – every time, and time and again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Township Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (9)good for groups (6)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (3)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (0)late-night find (0)great for brunch (0)kid-friendly (0)Show More
- Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014I booked an office lunch there on Monday for a birthday. There was 6 of us and the unfortunately the service was terribly slow. We sat down at 12:15 and 5 minutes later someone brought us water who said was not our server but she would be by soon. We waited 15 more minutes before our server finally came by. She was very much robotic, not sure if she was new or what the situation was but it wasn't good. The place was pretty full, but at the same time if you can't handle that many tables then there should be more people on. We will be back, hopefully by then the service will improve.Special Features:
- A pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014I had booked a reservation at Redwater Rustic Grille so was surprised that we were actually at Township Bar & Grill. This was it's 2nd week of operation which would explain the very small crowd. We had terrific service and the food, especially the ribchop was great. THe appetizer of ahi tuna tartar with a mouse of avocado and jalepeno was smooth, creamy, and served with tasty little crisps. An acquired taste, but tasty. For the main, we split a ribchop for two, with parmesan fries and spicy mac and cheese. Cannot say enough about the ribchop. The seasoning was bang on and was simply outstanding. The mac and cheese, although tasty, was overcooked. All in all, a great evening and we will be back.Special Features:
- Very loudDiningoutisfunVIPDined on 9/26/2014The noise was the biggest factor for us as it was so loud you could barely talk to each other. Our server was only on her second day, so we will cut her some slack and the food was fine. The volume of the music is the sole reason we wouldn't come back. Probably a great place to hang out if you are under 35!
- YasminDined on 9/26/2014The food was excellent and cooked just right....mouth watering steak sandwich and sweet potato fries !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service at this new restaurant! I will definitely be visiting them again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Township Bar & Grill reviews archive.