13270 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75240Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://townhousedallas.com/
- Phone: 9723000986
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am -4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm -12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Townhouse Dallas at the Galleria is the perfect place for a Private Event.
- Private Party Contact: Gregory Sawin 8887095015
A word from Townhouse-Dallas
Featuring warm wood-paneled walls, beautiful hardwood flooring, an alluring wine wall and floor-to-ceiling windows, this distinctively urban restaurant and wine bar provides an elegant yet casual feel, ideal for lunch, dinner or after-work cocktails. Townhouse’s uniquely designed menu offers a large selection of small plates, sandwiches, salads and entrees to suit any taste.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Townhouse-Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pretty goodMizzadieVIPDined on 7/20/2013The blackened bacon wrapped shrimp was divine ... Ate at the bar The server /bartender was attentive and friendly / drinks were goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was ok. They wereSusanVIPDined on 7/4/2013Service was ok. They were to busy talking to each other on the bar. Tacos were ok not much taste.Special Features:
- Chains on the doorsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/10/2013The restaurant was chained and locked by the landlord for non payment of rent.Special Features:
- Good for lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/6/2013Generally quiet and business-like. Bacon donuts were swell!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2013I had the daily Mac special which was good, the foot long grilled cheese was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!zee12345Dined on 5/17/2013Fantastic restaurant. Food was delicious. A great place for a girls night out. I enjoyed the street tacos which were flavorful and original. I would definitely come back.Special Features:
- Loved this placeAmazingVIPDined on 5/12/2013First time here and we loved it (Mother's Day 2013)! Great food - loved the mac with jalapenos (slightly spicy very tasty). Really good burgers. My husband said the half chicken was amazing. We'll be back many times!Special Features:
- No hostess, the bartenderFloridian1223Dined on 5/8/2013No hostess, the bartender told my boyfriend looked like a server so he could carry our drinks to the table...They were out of 3 items nothing was done other then an apology. Chairs around the bar are the most uncomfortable thing ever. This is a place to be seen, drink menu was awesome the food they did have was good. Definitely apprent they are short staffed and need better management...
- Enjoyed the experience, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/29/2013Enjoyed the experience, food was a bit overcooked though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok Experience, not Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013Townhouse was ok. The food was good and the service was average. The place was empty so I would have expected more attention.Special Features:
- Excellent horseradish salmon!DinerDined on 4/24/2013Excellent horseradish salmon! Just wish it wasn't so loud.Special Features:
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013I made reservations for my graduation lunch and I wanted to try something new.. the restaurant just open @ the galleria and I love it. The food was great, our table was ready, the waitresses was very nice.. my family enjoyed the food and would recommend it..Special Features:
- Overall experience was ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Overall experience was ok. Beautifully designed restaurant. The carpaccio was good, the burger came out undercooked, and chewy red. Service was generally attentive, but missed key opportunies to shine. The butter cake has very good. Don't know if we'd come back, weren't that impressed. Pretty empty for a Friday night.
- Nice sport for lunch. TheBzzzpeanutVIPDined on 4/4/2013Nice sport for lunch. The steak salad was a little fatty.
- Our waiter comped our steakOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 4/2/2013Our waiter comped our steak since we didn't like it.
- Interesting choices and everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/30/2013Interesting choices and everything was delicious. We had a daily flatbread special that was off the charts good. Shrimp and Grits was excellent.
- Everything was great. We hadFoodie4LifeDined on 3/29/2013Everything was great. We had the calamari as an appetizer. Our entrees were shrimp and grits and the spinach salad with salmon. That was one of the best salmon salads I have ever had. Nice, friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- This was my second time goingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013This was my second time going and i enjoyed it just as much as the first. My friend's food was cooked as much as she liked and the staff was vety concerned about getting it exactly like she wanted. Awesome service!Special Features:
- Was disappointed restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013Was disappointed restaurant was not busy yet service was slow. White wine came out warm, drinks sat empty for 15 min before saw waitress, food came out wrong. Still had fun, waitress nice, just expected more. Friend was told about beer happy hour, ordered domestic beer, yet it came on tab full price? Valet out front was oddly rude... And it's $7!!! More than the nicest restaurants in Dallas.
- We decided to try TownhousebigbearVIPDined on 3/22/2013We decided to try Townhouse out after seeing some reviews. We were looking for a quieter place to wind down after a long work week so the noise level was a bit too much for us on a Friday night. But we gave it a chance and were happy. The drink list was cautious but we found a very well mixed sage-based martini. The wine list was tame so don't expect much. Food was a classic American bar/comfort food menu so nothing jumped out. However we started with their Deviled eggs followed by beef carpaccio and the fish special (Arctic Char). All of the dishes were really fantastic! We were very happy with the quality and the service. I would recommend this restaurant if a bar-style restaurant with great comfort food is your thing.Special Features:
- Problematic service=subpar eveningTheRealDJDined on 3/22/2013This was the fifth time coming here and invited friends to join after raving of the great service the last few times. Friday night at 8pm was not too crowded but our drinks, food and dessert all coming in later than usual made it seem something else was going on. Calamari app and ahi tuna main course were highlights.The Asian Thai sandwich was a low light. Bacon doughnuts and the butter cake made up for the evening however. Ultimately, we may not come back.Our waitress was pleasant but disappeared way too much. Dishes kept coming at random times and never all together.The water was removed while still talking. Sign of a good place for me: you get the check when you ask for it. Here, the check was dropped off when dessert was pr
- A great find and attention to MallOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/17/2013We had a party of 8 and went for Sunday lunch. There regular menu has something for everyone , even though It's not a BRUNCH menu. Service and Food was terrific. Not sure way place hasn't caught on yet. It's attached to Galleria Mall. One if the best Places to eat there for sure.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed the food.CJH95VIPDined on 3/2/2013We really enjoyed the food. The jalepeno bacon mac & cheese was amazing. Our new favorite. For entrees I had the Penne Diablo with shrimp and really enjoyed it. My wife had the farmstead tacos. She enjoyed them, but would not order again. They didn't have a lot of flavor. But there were other items on the menu that we would like to try. Initially the service was not great. We arrived and waited at the empty hostess stand for quite a while before being acknowledged by one of the waitstaff. Apparently there was no hostess on staff on a Saturday night at 8. The service was good, albeit a little slow. Overall the restaurant had a very trendy feel and we had great time.Special Features:
- The food was spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013The food was spectacular! I can't understand why the place isn't packed!Special Features:
- Townhouse version 2.0TheRealDJDined on 2/1/2013This is the third menu update to this place in less than a year. No more duck quesadillas but their fried doughnuts with bacon makes up for it! Eclectic menu with a great Texas brewery selection. The Mac N Cheese for $16 isn't worth it. Get the side app version of it instead. Go for Happy Hour time instead and save $3 for each app. Manager was very friendly and service staff was as well. It's the same western chic decor but totally updated menu.Special Features:
- Ace pear cider!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013Great restaurant in Galleria. Gave it 5 stars because it has Ace pear cider. The burger was missing salt but I'm sure that was just an oversight.Special Features:
- Went for a business luncheon.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2013Went for a business luncheon. The food was excellent. Restaurant very clean. However, it seemed the wait for our order was a bit long for a lunch. The servers were excellent at keeping our glasses full, and apologizing for the long wait. They were very attentive to us at all times.
- One of my gauges for gettingAndreDined on 1/23/2013One of my gauges for getting excited about a restaurant is if I am unable to decide on a menu choice for my meal, which means I will need to return. this restaurant will have me coming back multiple times to satisfy my culinary curiosities.Unfortunately, our waitperson was not very attentive and blamed the kitchen for her shortcomings. The two biggest serving mistakes.Special Features:
- JAN. 22, 2013catherneVIPDined on 1/22/2013THIS WAS OUR FIRST VISIT TO THE TOWNHOUSE - DALLAS. GREAT LOCATION - CLOSE TO THE MALL AND HIGHWAYS. BUT THEN MY REVIEW OF THE RESTAURANT, GOES DOWNHILL FROM THERE. EVEN WITH A RESERVATION, THEY HAD TO SET UP A TABLE FOR US AFTER WAITING AN ADDITIONAL 15 MINUTES. THE WAITER APOLOGIZED FOR THE ADDITIONAL WAIT FOR OUR ORDER -- BUT WHEN THE FOOD CAME -- THREE OF OUR ORDERS WERE WRONG. NO SALT OR PEPPER ON TABLE -- WAIT FOR THAT, ALSO. NO ONE DRANK WATER AT TABLE SINCE GLASSES WERE COVERED IN WATER SPOTS. THE RESTAURANT WAS PRETTY BUSY DURING THE LUNCHTIME BUT IT JUST WAS AN OVERALL BAD EXPERIENCE.
- Restaurant was good. The onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013Restaurant was good. The only draw back was an extremely slow waiter. We had to ask for tea refills as well as ask for to go boxes and our check after a long wait. The restaurant wasn't even half full to warrant the poor service.Special Features:
- The food was horrible. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/19/2012The food was horrible. My girlfriend who never sends food back had to send back the tuna tacos, because the tuna was bad. She then ordered the carnitas tacos which is the same thing I had and it was served with pico and salsa which mine was not. Inconsistent. Overall the worst part was the service. We had to sit at the bar, because they didn't have a table open for us even though we had a reservation. It took forever to get a drink. Appetizers came out with the entrees. To get the server's attention was like an act of congress. Will not ever go back.
- The Townhouse is reliableMidModManVIPDined on 10/30/2012The Townhouse is reliable for tasty food and great drinks. Glad to have it nearby.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toMidModManVIPDined on 10/16/2012This was our first visit to Townhouse. Our server was helpful and friendly and made good suggestions. The $3 margaritas (Tuesday special) were quite good. I'm still undecided about the Wedge salad - the dressing wasn't exactly what we expected, but it was a hefty salad with flavorful blue cheese and bacon. One of us had the deviled eggs and said they were great. The lamb french dip that one of us had was terrific. The smoked beer can chicken was flavorful, but arrived barely warm to the table and a little dry. It seemed like it might have been sitting for a while. The star of the night was the jalapeno/bacon mac & cheese side. We all loved it.Special Features:
- Don't let the name keep youOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012Don't let the name keep you from coming here. Great food, great atmosphere! New Management has this place running very smoothly. Loved the Bacon Jam Appetizer, and the Mexibano Pulled pork sandwich. Everything was fantastic!Special Features:
- More bar than restaurantpreferuniquerestaurantsVIPDined on 10/12/2012Tried it out and was good. Thankfully we went early in the evening so the noise level was tolerable. The food was ok not great, service was very friendly, but as the crowds grew attention waned. Would not recommend going at a busy time as it quickly became more of a bar scene than a restaurant.
- Not Up to ParYogafoodieVIPDined on 10/11/2012My food was cold. I ordered a dish that came with two sides and I only got one. They offer valet at a reduced rate whereas other malls offer it free with validation. My waiter never asked if I needed my valet ticket validated. So, I had to hunt for someone to validate it. It took over 5 mins because the host wasn't at his stand he was in the kitchen eating, I could see him. There appeared to be only 2 waiters on a Thursday night and were too busy to help. So, I went to the bar and they made me wait. I did not have a pleasant experience.
- Cool restaurant with reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/8/2012Cool restaurant with really good service. We were able to get in, enjoy our meal and get out fairly quickly too. It was cold when we went but they did have a patio area that is going to be awesome in the warmer months!Special Features:
- Super SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/7/2012As my guest said, "This is heaven for small plate lovers." The food preparation matched her excitement level--the cornbread chicken salad being "something I'd like to order two more of to take home on the plane." I enjoyed one of the fab burgers that others have mentioned ahead of me. James provided perfect service--working both the bar and our table. Be sure to review the extensive list of draught beers, including Franconia (from McKinney, TX).Special Features:
- The Galleria's Little Dinner SecretOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/7/2012I really enjoyed visiting the Townhouse Kitchen & Bar in Dallas. The interior of the restaurant had a cozy modern look that was relaxing. It was located next to the Galleria Mall’s valet parking booth which made parking easy and shopping before or after dining an option. Well, I really appreciated the fact that our server took the time to explain the menu and gave us some pretty good recommendations. We ordered the spicy calamari for an appetizer and it was simply delicious. I will definitely return for a second visit.Special Features:
- The beer can chicken, andOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/5/2012The beer can chicken, and burgers were incredible. We asked for special items with our meal and the server and chef were very accomodating. The food was awesome. Pork and Beans, and Jalapeno Mac n Cheese were both amazing sides.Special Features: