Tower Club - Ft. Lauderdale - Club Corp
100 SE Third Avenue, Regions Bank Building, Floor 28
One Financial Plaza
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Tower Club - Ft. Lauderdale - Club Corp
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tower-florida.com/
- Phone: 9544178770
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Friday 5:30 - 9:30 pm
Casual and Upscale Dining Available
Please specify casual or upscale menu when reserving a table.
Valet Service Provided @ $5.00 per vehicle.
Dress: Jackets optional, business casual encouraged (denim allowed)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Randy Jacob
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host a fabulous event and enjoy the fruits of your labor along with your guests. Our Private Event Director helps with everything from food to decorations to entertainment, and our staff makes sure your event is truly memorable. No matter what the event, we will create the appropriate mood and take the stress out of hosting. (Don't worry, you still get all the credit.)
Weddings * Rehearsal Dinners * Showers * Anniversary Parties * Birthday Parties * Private Dinners * VideoConferencing * Banquets * School Parties * Holiday parties * Business Meetings * Seminars *Bar or Bat Mitzvah * Luncheons * Reunions * High Definition Broadcasting through Velocity Broadcasting
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Director 9547648550x229
- Entertainment: Acoustical Guitarist Wednesday & Friday in the City View Lounge from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
- Cross Street: SE Corner of Broward Boulevard & SE 3rd Avenue
- Public Transit: From the Broward Central Terminal, walk east on Broward Boulevard to the Regions Bank Building located on the southeast corner of Broward Boulevard and Southeast Third Avenue (5-minute walk).
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet Parking is located in the one-story Regions Bank Parking area on the northeast side of the building. Valet Parking is $5.00 per vehicle.
A word from Tower Club - Ft. Lauderdale - Club Corp
Don't miss the chance to discover why Ft. Lauderdale is named the Venice of America. Experience breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Fort Lauderdale skyline. Visit the City View Lounge for a drink and/or a quick bite to eat from the club's casual menu or visit the club's main dining area for a more upscale menu. An acoustical guitarist is featured in the City View Lounge Wednesday and Friday from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Experience world-class cuisine and superb personalized service in a gracious environment. Established in 1974, the Tower Club is located just one block north of the prestigious Las Olas Boulevard. Take advantage of this special opportunity to visit this private club via a guest pass from Open Table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tower Club - Ft. Lauderdale - Club Corp reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great experiencethrilseekerDined on 2/14/2014Visited here for Valentines 2014 and my wife was really impressed. Made me look good. Beautiful view, Nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View & Service Food- So So..WilliamVIPDined on 8/16/2013We were impressed with the outstanding views & service but the food below standard. The filet was like a boiled piece of meat and potatoes look like a pre-prepared side out of a frozen box . The price of the food was too high for the quality that they are serving, I can see paying more for the food because of the great view but this place could be a great location for Florida but they have to serve top quality food if they are going to charge top prices. The Fish was very dry too. Go to Mortons, or Ruths Steakhouse or even J Alexanders for a lesson on great foods. If they step up the quality from the kitchen then the customers will do the rest by marketing the establishment to others. "A+" for views! "A" for Service! "D+" for Food :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At one time this was the veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2013At one time this was the very best in Fort Lauderdale. It has fallen by the wayside.
- It was a fun experience diningJack147Dined on 4/26/2013It was a fun experience dining at the Club Level. The service and attention to detail is outstanding, even though they mixed up one of our dishes, it was quickly noted and fixed. The little notes packages with our parties names was nice surprise. I also could not try their bread pudding because they run out of. Another reason to return... :-)Special Features:
- As soon as we told them weOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013As soon as we told them we had a TravelZoo voucher we were treated as second class citizens. The bar server said in a very loud voice so everyone could hear that only Members could get happy hour and not TravelZoo voucher holders. The food servers were good but food was nothing special, soup was luke warm and watery, sorbet was just like sugar, 1 of the 2 steaks was good wrong, so I had to eat my meal on my own while they remade my wifes, then she ate hers on her own - they should have been taken away and brought together. I would have thought a "up-class" restaurant would at least make their own desserts, but mine was a store bought (I buy it myself from Whole Foods). Basically they charge top dollar for very average food.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2013Wonderful experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- The food tasted great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/23/2013The food tasted great and looked amazing. The timing between each course was perfect. Servers were friendly and made you feel special. They were always there when you needed them. I would highly recommend the Tower Club, especially if you are trying to impress a customer or close a deal.Special Features:
- It was a special treat toRandeVIPDined on 1/9/2013It was a special treat to be so pampered by an excellent staff with a beautiful view of Ft.Lauderdale at night.The menu was varied, but my husband and I each ordered a beef entree. mine was tableside steak Diane and was fixed nicely. The whole experience takes you back in time when dining was more of a special treat. After dinner coffees were superb! We highly recommend checking them out as it's really a private club and you may have only a window of opportunity to experience it.Special Features:
- Only one word can describesOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/21/2012Only one word can describes my experience... AMAZING!!!Special Features:
- THe restaurant was a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/19/2012THe restaurant was a little depressing in its decor. They advertise music on Wednesday evenings but the singer was at the bar and you couldn't hear him from the restaurant.I asked for a diet coke with lemon - no lemon. We asked for water with lemon. No lemon. The food was just warm, not hot. Nothing special in its preparation. High price without quality service.Special Features:
- 3 it! Pork was amazing andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/20123 it! Pork was amazing and the view, staff and ambiance were to die for! Thank you to Erin for making the reservation :)Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2012Situated on the 28th (top) floor of the Regions Bank building in downtown Ft Lauderdale, this exclusive club restaurant is amazing. I was able to take advantage this fine club through a promotion of the Ft. Lauderdale Convention and Visitors Bureau called "Dine Out Lauderdale" from Oct 1 - Nov 8. Our night began as we exited the elevator into the lobby of the club. The hostess greeted us and upon learning who we were and without looking at her book she wished us a happy anniversary. Then we were directed to the Matre' D who wished us a happy anniversary and took us to our table along the wall of windows overlooking the city. We were presented our menu and our drink order was taken. My wife was presented with a fully bloomed yellow roSpecial Features:
- Go try this Private Club!JazzybVIPDined on 10/5/2012So glad the Tower Club opened to the public for a while through Open Table. We had never been - it's a private club! The food, staff and views were soooooo wonderful. What a great experience! I even tried my first Sushi - very good!Special Features: