Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar
125 York Blvd
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tourosteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9057386876x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 11:00am-3:00pm
Lunch: Monday to Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:30pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Tapas / Small Plates, Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Paulo Stadler
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cigar Room, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Touro offers many private dining options, including our private cava room seating up to 20, semi-private areas seating up to 60 and our main dining room which can be booked for groups up to 160 people.
- Private Party Contact: Adam Ladha 4167284929
- Cross Street: Highway #7 & #404
- Public Transit: We are located at the corner of East Beaver Creek Rd and Highway #7 which is accessed by Via Purple Line East and Westbound.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The complex has over 1,500 parking spots, plus we offer complimentary Valet Parking Services for our guests.
A word from Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Touro Churrascaria offers a unique dining experience that is unlike the traditional Western-style steakhouse, we use a fixed-price dining concept known as ‘Rodízio’. This service style features continuous table-side service of a wide variety of select cuts of beef, pork, poultry, lamb, and seasonal seafood. The ‘Rodízio’ service also includes an exquisite salad and appetizer island featuring in-house baked breads, cured meats, imported cheeses, and a vast array of greens and vegetables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Richmond Hill ›
Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)good for groups (89)fit for foodies (53)romantic (33)notable wine list (27)kid-friendly (21)hot spot (20)great for brunch (19)great for lunch (17)vibrant bar scene (17)neighborhood gem (16)great for outdoor dining (12)late-night find (9)scenic view (2)Show More
- Not on a weekdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Touro Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse in Leslie /Hwy7 is a nice location, they great you well and get you seated right away as long as you have a reservation. I've been here on a weekend before and the selection of meats/Apps were a lot better than than this time (Monday Night) Also the last time they gave "cotton candy" along with the bill, thought this was a nice touch to end the night. Anyhow, Monday night experience wasn't the same. The waiter was great and the server's brought you what you wanted as long as its served that day.
- Meat lover paradiseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/28/2014Definitely a place for meat lover. I had eaten around 10 different meats. All very delicious.Special Features:
- Great FoodmeataterianDined on 9/27/2014I've now been to Touro twice and can't say one bad thing about it, it's a great concept with great food. The staff is very pleasant and the atmosphere is outstanding. I consider myself a "meataterian" so naturally, this place is like heaven for me. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to go for a special occasion OR just a night out with your significant other. I'll definitely be back soon!Special Features:
- Very good first experienceSexyNSweetDined on 9/26/2014I only heard about the restaurant recently. After my first visit I can honestly say that this exceeded my expectations. My date love the atmosphere and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an experience!pf2m4Dined on 9/25/2014Most impressive restaurant I have been to so far. The service was excellent, the ambiance was amazing and the concept of the dining experience was one I have never seen before. Very impressive dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacana is the BestTorontonianVIPDined on 9/22/2014This is my third visit. Sam, our waiter, is very friendly and quite attentive. The Picana (house special cut), the garlic steak and the lamb shank is still as good as I remember, and I think I have eaten a whole grilled pineapple! One draw back though: one of the meat servers was quite rude when he refused to serve me because my 'sign' was turned to the red side. I wanted to finish what was on my plate at the moment, but I could't resist some more lamb when he passed by. Didn't have to be so strict, did you? Btw, the iPad wine menu is very informative and easy to use. I like it!Special Features:
- reservation issuesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I booked a 2 pm reservation online 3 weeks before hand. They called me the morning of to confirm and all was well. Then they called at 1:15 pm and asked me to change the reservation (for 10 people) to 1:30 pm! As if!! The food was OK, but the brunch menu doesn't have a lot of options... maybe it's better there for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Went there for my girlfriends birthday with a small group of family and friends. We were all very satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014All the elements come together to make a visit to Touro restaurant a wonderful experience. The food is outstanding! The service with very friendly and helpful wait staff make the dining experience even more pleasurable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TouroWhitbyDinerDined on 9/13/2014Just a quick note to say that I enjoyed the experience of dining at Touro on Saturday evening. The meats were all excellent and well seasons, particularly the parmesan crusted sirloin, and the pineapple was a hit at my table. Service was prompt all evening, and the decor and environment were great. It was a couples night out, date night without the kids, and it made for a great evening. Special thanks go to our service, Rouzbeh, who went above and beyondSpecial Features:
- Great experiencegreatdiningexperienceDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend. It was a fantastic experience and we will definitely be coming back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the greatest...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014In my opinion, Touro is not up to par with either Copacabana or Brasa, especially on a Saturday night. The sides are not the greatest selection and the meats does not come soon enough. However, the restaurant itself is really nice. The servers are polite and friendly.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I noted in the reservation that there was a birthday celebration. None of the waitstaff did anything special.Special Features:
- Nice AtmosphereBunnyDined on 8/31/2014Love it here, the food is amazing. I would def. come back.Special Features:
- food wasn't equally distributed.fundineDined on 8/28/2014Waiters were friendly & their services were great! However, some of the staff who serve food weren't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service subparOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I have taken clients out to restaurants all over the gta. Honestly was very disappointed in the level of service the entire night. Had to wait on drinks and even water. Orders were confused. You lava cake desert came out cold in the middle. Just disappointing all around . I service my clients every day and expect the same for a dinning experience . Needless to say will not be returning ever again.
- Great Client Dinnernjc37Dined on 8/26/2014Brought clients in for dinner. They loved it. Something different. Food is great. Lots to choose from. Had a gluten allergy and vegetarian in out group and they had lots of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dining ExperienceDinnerwithoutourkidsDined on 8/25/2014We loved Touro, - absolute favourites were the bacon wrapped chicken, lamb, chicken wings, sausage, prime rib, and especially the Pineapple. The Staff was friendly and attentive. We have already recommended Touro, and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner experience disappointing...FoodieDined on 8/23/2014Was excited to visit Touro for the Rodizio experience...went for Saturday night dinner...the ambiance was lovely and the restaurant is beautiful...meat selections that were brought to the table were quite good although heavy on the beef side, would have been nice to have some seafood as well. The side dishes were very disappointing, not very tasty and too many cold dishes. Service was ok, our waitress was pleasant but we had to ask several times for water to be refilled. Odd thing - the same music kept being played over and over - was quite annoying. Will not go back for dinner - too pricey & did not deliver for that price, however will try brunch to see what it is like. Overall, not as good as I thought it would be. :(Special Features:
- CarnivorousItalianmeatloverDined on 8/23/2014Meat lovers must visit this restaurant. All meat cuts were delicious. The sad part is I have cut down the amount of food I eat and therefore I couldn't try them all. The salad bar was also quite extensive.Special Features:
- delicious and funlhermanDined on 8/22/2014we chose Touro for our anniversary dinner, and had a lovely time. the food was excellent and plentiful! (we had to waddle back to our car!) and the dessert was great too. highlights were the grilled pineapple and the prime rib, though all the beef cuts were perfectly cooked and delicious.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Meat is good and fresh, however, appetizer selection needs to be updated and more fresh. The decor is nice you need more music so you don't hear everyone else's conversations. Teo was our server he was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, acceptable serviceLemonboy54Dined on 8/18/2014We had a group of 8 going into the restaurant which is also a last minute booking from opentable, the environment is really nice, food was amazing except for their special meat which i think its too salty and we were expecting lamb as well bit they said that they didnt have it in stock so it was kind of disappointing. I gave a service of 3 is because the server walking around with their signature pineapple promised us that we will hv it on out table the next time he gets it but instead he went to another table so by the time he got to our table nothing was left so we have to wait for another round. Overall it is a good restaurant for special occasion since it is too pricey but good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reception/greetingVanessaDined on 8/16/2014Worst greeting/ reception. Tried to seat me at a table that was already in use. Didnt care about my service advised me take it or leave it. Had to put up a fight to get a seat. Made reservation for 745.Special Features:
- ServiceHohohoDined on 8/15/2014For the price they charge, I expect a better service. Overall, the food is good. I like the everyday $5 drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Food selectionsoniaDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed the whole experience from booking to finish. Great décor and service.Special Features:
- Not going backMillerDined on 8/10/2014We dined on a Sunday evening when the restaurant wasn't overly busy. The evening started with two different gauchos each explaining the restaurant service to us, but neither of them took our drink orders and, after having to ask, we didn't get them until we were well into the meal. The service was off to an okay start, but towards the end of the meal, we realized we hadn't been offered several of the menu items. We had to make several requests to the various gauchos to have some of those items offered to us and even then, we never did get all of them. Our requests to have more of a particular meat brought to us were not readily met and often had to be repeated. Towards the end of the meal, it seemed difficult to get any service at all!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014My husband and had a date night @ Touro...WOW we were impressed, food & service OUTSTANDING!! and great looking restaurant! We will definitely be back!!! P&C :)Special Features:
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The meats are overcooked and tough. The salad bar is too small. The soup is too salty. The pineapple was over rated - its too sweet. The restaurant decor is nice. Our wine took a long time to come.
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014We have been here a few times and this time the service was very disappointing. We ordered drinks in the beginning and didn't get them towards the end of our dinner- we had to ask the server 3 times (how hard is it to open and serve a bottle of beer?)! The food was great though - love their quinoa salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive for kidsDri2UDined on 8/1/2014Charge two kids of 3 years $24.00 each is an absurd knowing that kids eat a very small portion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatElsieDined on 8/1/2014As a wine lover, I was happy to see that they have just changed their wine menu which includes a lot more different wines. However, I was a bit disappointed to see that they took away the old a la carte menu. Right now if you have to sit for a la carte, there is only options of appetizers and sandwiches (unlike before where you can choose from steak and fish).Special Features:
- Amazing Dining!RavenshoeDined on 7/30/2014I have been to a few Brazilian restaurants in the past, and none of them have the atmosphere that Touro has. A lot of fine detail has been put into this establishment. Brazilian steak houses are known to be heavy on the meat, however their salad bar is extensive and has a lot to offer including other traditional Brazilian cuisine. The quality of the rotisserie meats is incredible and perfectly cooked and seasoned. The roasted pineapple at the end is a perfect way to end the meal - don't miss out on that! The staff and the Goucho's do an excellent job. I can't recommend this enough! Looking forward to my next meal!Special Features:
- Mediocre service & foodbonvivantDined on 7/27/2014Typically for a $60 per person meal, you would expect great service and great food. My first experience at Touro was quite frankly disappointing. For a Sunday night that's not too busy, you expect great service. The server dedicated to us was nowhere to be found most of the night. We asked for additional cheese bread, reminded him twice- yet was never give any. The meat servers were friendly and great, however, I can't say the same for the meat itself. The chicken wings were bland and not really marinated. Many of the other cuts of meat were dry & lackluster. Luckily, they gave you small servings of barbecue sauce, chimichurri sauce and pico de gallo. Chimichurri sauce and grilled pineapple were probably my favourite parts of the meal.
- Brazilian food in our backyardSteixeiraDined on 7/26/2014The restaurant is beautifully appointed and the food was outstanding. We left so full, we could barely walk.Special Features:
- Disappointed...kpituDined on 7/26/2014Although the restaurant is beautiful and well kept, the service was extremely slow and sometime non-existent. Our server would disappear for long periods of time, our drinks took a very long time to come and we had to wait too long for them to change our plates. The gauchos seemed to work in shifts: we would get 4 or 5 one after the other, then they would disappear for 10+ minutes. The food selection is too North American for a Brazilian restaurant. Out of all the desserts, there was really only 1 Brazilian option (Mousse de Maracuja) and the only thing really Brazilian in the buffet was the Feijoada. I never saw Chili and Nachos at a Brazilian steakhouse before... I think they mixed up the cultures here.Special Features:
- UnhappyUnhappyDined on 7/26/2014I went there on a Saturday night, I made a reservation online, and mentioned that I have an infant with me on the reservation. We arrived, The girl didn't find the reservation that we made. They provided us a table that was shaking and placed the infant chair in the hallway so every time the servant need to pass will hit the chair. Some of the food were not perfectly cooked. At the end of our experience we asked for the bill, and it took about 20 min to get the bill.Special Features:
- Excellent night out.jackiezeeDined on 7/25/2014Food and service was outstanding. I would recommend you bring your appetite. The pineapple is a definite must to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014We never got seated to eat, even after waiting half an hour and that was with a reservation.
- Big disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014Although the restaurant itself it quite nice decor wise, everything else was really lacking. Compared to some of the other notable Brazilian Churrascaria restaurants in Toronto and Niagara Falls, this was by far the worst we've been too. The salad bar is pathetic with less than appealing options for anyone who wants some greenery in their plates. The choices for meat were not as plenty as some of the other restaurants and some of the cuts were tough and fatty. The caipirinha we all ordered were incredibly weak and drowned in ice...you couldn't even tell there was alcohol in there as compare to what it's supposed to taste like. Do yourself a favour and head to the other churrascarias in Toronto. Tuoro is to be skipped and not worth the moneySpecial Features: