Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
15 N.E. 11th Street
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.touchemiami.com/
- Phone: 3053589848x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 6pm - 12am
Friday - Saturday: 7pm - 1am
Sunday - Monday: Closed for Summer
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Executive Chef: Carla Pellegrino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Please call Touché for details
- Entertainment: Touché will offer a variety of entertainment at various times & days. Please check website for specific shows.
A word from Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
Touché is centrally located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Poised to be the most coveted seat in the city, Touché features an array of dishes ranging from Classic Meatballs and Beef Carpaccio to pastas such as Lobster Fra Diavolo and Asparagus Risotto. Main dishes including Colorado Lamb Lollipops; Red Snapper with Gaeta Olives, Teardrop Tomatoes & Caperberries; and Salmon Harissa. The menu also serves sushi and sashimi including the Tropical Citrus Salmon Roll and Halibut Usuzukirui Sashimi for those guests that would like a lighter option or would like to share. Located on the rooftop, Touché – accessible via private elevator – is a luxuriously designed 7,100SF fine dining destination with indoor/outdoor seating via a state-of-the-art retractable roof. The intimate 50-seat indoor dining room features an open kitchen. The 225-seat outdoor lounge includes design highlights such as a waterfall wall, fire pits and a communal table & bar for guests to mingle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
romantic (28)special occasion (25)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (21)scenic view (18)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (10)notable wine list (6)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Muy buena atención, buena comidamalvarezDined on 8/26/2014Fui por primera vez en esta ocasión y aprovechando el Miami Spice, por eso no puedo opinar sobre la carta habitual, aunque la comida fue muy buena y el vino de la casa tambien. Muy recomendable y con un ambiente muy agradable. La atención óptima.Special Features:
- DagonDined on 8/26/2014Everything was very good but the meal was nearly ruined by the Chef's heavy hand with salt on the pork chop.Special Features:
- Wayde from MiamiNewYorkerinMiamiDined on 8/26/2014Food at best was mediocre. I had the pork chop. Dry, and boring. The pork chop at Toscana Divino blows it away.Special Features:
- GablesmanGablesmanDined on 8/23/2014The Miami Spice menu was excellent. I had the Classic Meatball appetizer ( a generous portion) and, thanks to the waiter's suggestion, the pork chop entree. Frankly, it was the best pork chop I have ever had; the hot and sweet cherry peppers and accompanying sauce were a tangy surprise!. However, don't park on the street where parking is restricted by hours and poorly marked. The waitress warned us that towing was common, but we felt secure because we had fed the meter. I still got a $28.00 ticket and had to move the car to valet parking. Also, try to avoid tables near the inside bar; as friends meet in the small space, they crowd your table; sit near the windows! Overall, excellent food and a cozy atmosphere made for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated, bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Food was below average. Maybe because it was after 10:30 and because we ordered off the miami spice menu but it wasn't very good. Service was ok.
- coolIvetaVIPDined on 8/16/2014Restaurant with great atmosphere, service a food. Open roof lounge has cozy and romantic feel. Got to meet the chef, she was friendly and gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sky line dining4meanduDined on 8/15/2014Touché is an upbeat hip/trendy restaurant. The food is good but not great. I had pork chop that was supposed to be sweet and spicy, but it was just spicy. Other than that the Miami spice menu was ok. Except for that they forgot to offer me the included coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved loved loved itshankiVIPDined on 8/14/2014delicious food..tried the miami spice menu...superb...my partner ala carte....great stuff,...tasty desserts...great flavors and spices...cutie pie beautiful chef!! Carla! you go gurl! thank you OPEN TABLE for telling me about this placeSpecial Features:
- Great serviceBrittMIADined on 8/9/2014I came here for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend for my birthday on a Saturday night. After being an hour late due to a minor car accident they still accommodated us. The hostess I spoke with on the phone greeted us and showed genuine care about the accident. We were sat next to a loud group of what looked like a "ladies night out". We asked to move and were quickly reseated at a more intimate table. The manager came over shortly after and asked if we were more comfortable and visited our table a cpl more times throughout the night and even offered to get us into the club downstairs complimentary. Everything was flawless! Great food as well. I work in the industry in the luxury segment and know great service. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServiceakadickDined on 8/9/2014The food and service are spectacular. The mood/ambience is excellent as well. The lounge/bar is spacious and great for groups. To be honest, the tables could have been set up in a way to better enhance the experience, no one should be facing a wall. That being said, the restaurant itself is not very large. The "rooftop" is not false advertising but its not a high building so its not like the view is what you might expect, just to be clear. I would certainly recommend this to everyone.Special Features:
- Food was not goodcrod26Dined on 8/8/2014We made reservations ahead of time, we waited a short time and were seated. The restaurant is small but nicely decorated. The food however is very pricey and not good at all. My husband ordered the asparagus risotto and it was bland no taste, it looked like oatmeal. And my plate the lobster fra diavolo was just ok, it looked like pasta I could have made at home. I would recommend the lounge area, there was a lie band and the view is great.Special Features:
- Disappointed!vb0366Dined on 8/2/2014Went their for a birthday celebration and was very disappointed with the service and food. Took over 1/2 hr to place an order. Food was bland. Waiter did not even acknowledge my birthday celebration. Restaurant needs a major redo. Restaurant needs an identity.Special Features:
- FOOD AND SERVICElizelaVIPDined on 8/2/2014WONDERFUL , MAITRE'D , GREAT SERVICE, VERY BUSY AND THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the beststevestoDined on 7/29/2014Miami has so many places to eat... but this one stands out. The restaurant itself is tiny with an open kitchen that seems much bigger than necessary for that small space, but it serves the entire rooftop bar and lounge, as well. The restaurant is very elegant and comfortable. It is not cheap. But if you're in or near Miami, and you want great food in a place that screams "Miami!" - especially late at night, because there are no other great restaurants where you can get the full menu after 11 pm, go to Touche.Special Features:
- 10 out of 10. A plusFrequentdinerDined on 7/24/2014espectacular, fantastic, fun. great food and ambiance. fit for mature audiences preferablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VdelgaDined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent but I will have to say that the waiters must be a little more professional. They touch with their hands the water glass edges, they were trying to take the plates from our table without asking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- just excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014Very romantic great food and services a most do for real food and miami loverSpecial Features:
- foodlisa1Dined on 6/8/2014I'm not very picky to please when it comes to my food. However, I must say the food here wasn't good for the price we paid. The calamari appetizer and salmon entree was extremely salty. The Marilyn Monroe sushi was overpriced and wasn't satisfying. I've had better. The staff was extremely friendly. Unfortunately, I will not return to this place for their food.Special Features:
- Great SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/7/2014When you first walk out of the elevator you are greater by a great (though loud) lounge scene with many beautiful people. The restaurant is tucked in the back and is screened from the noise. If you like Rao's NY Italian cuisine, you will be pleasantly surprised with the food as many of the sauces and dishes are inspired by Rao's. Good value, good scene but there are better in Miami.Special Features:
- TuriDined on 6/3/2014The food was great. The codfish and the scallops were cooked perfectly. The gazpacho out of this world. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Touche'OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014Great food , great drinks, great sevice. Very Expensive but worth it!!Special Features:
- My ahhh momentsophiaDined on 5/23/2014Touche is such a classy and sophisticated place. The ambience is romantic that you can have a nice date night/celebrate anniversaries, (btw while I was there, there were 3 ann.). It's also somewhere you can go to sip on a cognac with a grown and sexy loungey feel. Or if your just having a ladies nite and just want the breeze of the night air to caress your face cause your up on the rooftop. Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. The bartenders Chris and Carmen always ensured that they checked on us to see if we needed anything and the host Armando was such a gentleman. Miami has had a few roof top places I must say, but they seem to miss the mark somehow, but Touche has all the right ingredients, ahhhh.Special Features:
- It's roof top of 2nd floorSeashellDined on 5/22/2014I like the food and service, but the location was in the middle of no where. I was expecting high rise roof top, not the 2nd floor roof top. Over all good restaurent.Special Features:
- PretentiousEnricoDined on 5/22/2014Airline quality with luxury prices. A small selection of sushi adds a bit of horror to the obscene mistreatment of Italian style. A pompous nonsense whose sadness emerges in the melancholic glances of the waiters. Just skip it.Special Features:
- Rooftop TrashTrashyVIPDined on 5/20/2014The perfect ambiance with low class people, why go to a rooftop lounge dressed sharp to be with 85 percent of the people dressed in shorts, bling bling caps turned around backwards. there should be a dress code at all times, it feels like the trash from club Eleven are pregaming upstairs. A very uncomfortable situation.Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant reviews archive.
- Not bad. Had higher expectations.definitelyDined on 4/25/2014Lambchop lollipops where good. Risotto was ok. Service was as expected, except that my Macallan 18 had suger bugs in it the three times they changed it. They ended up throwing away the bottle and opening a new one but no apology was offered. At the end of the day it is what it is, a restaurant on top of a strip joint. Cool place to visit. And nice that it's open late. I might go back but there's better options for the money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014I can't wait to back.. perfect experience at there..amazing and great moment.. Tks for all serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014I took my wife here for an anniversary dinner. We were the first seating of the night. I had requested a bottle of champagne at my table when I made the reservation.. There was no champagne upon my arrival. I also had requested a window table, but was instead seated centrally. Our server was very attentive once we were seated. Food was ok. I ordered lobster fra diavolo pasta which. Sauce and pasta were excellent but lobster was very overcooked and rubbery. My wife ordered chateaubriand steak rare, but this was served medium. Restaurant has potential but needs some work...
- A mini Vegas experience in MiamiRMRRDined on 4/16/2014The Chef here, Carla, is well known in Vegas, but I think new to Miami. She has done a great job replicating the vibrant exciting experience of a "fun" restaurant with great food. Where I am past the point where I like going to very loud nightclubs, I enjoy the nightclub experience without the "headache factor" of it. Which I can get at touché. I can fell like I am in a club, but just enjoy great food. I particularly liked the margarita pizza, and the lobster (out of shell) far diavlo (extra hot), which was PERFECTLY done. Oh, and if you want to be in the Nightclub, just go down a floor or two for a completely different (but fun) experience!!Special Features:
- Great scene fair food.OverblownDined on 4/12/2014excited to experience a future miami hot spot. The rooftop lounge was beautiful and featured great live jazz. I was disappointed in the vodka selection..Very pedestrian. We had 9:30 reservations, seated at 10:30. The waiter spoke English with a very thick accent,appeared very nervous. The atmosphere was beautiful and trendy, most of the other diners where other rappers and entourage , or restaurant investors. Fun! Chicken Milanese was more like a salad, boring and dry, we sent it back. A seafood pasta dish was lively and delicious with a slight kick.Too bad the service was so poor , as the wait time was long to be seated and served, and never offered a desert menu .Conclusion... Great potential, great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Excellent ambiance & veryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Excellent ambiance & very clean. However, terrible waiters/waitresses. Terrible service. Paid for items not received.
- Rooftop Elegance!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2014As you r approaching your destination you'll notice this Beautiful restaurant/ lounge is in a shady part of town. Don't be afraid the property is brand new and fenced & valet parking attendants and bouncers are waiting right in front or guests, Touche is beautifully decorated in all white. The kitchen is open & you will see chef Carla in there making sure dishes are coming out perfect. FOOD instead of the usual bread you get in every restaurant they bring you freshly made rosemary flatbread ahhhhmazing!!! for appetizers we had the beet salad, meatballs and the salmon sashimi with Caviar. For Entrees I had the snapper and my hubby had the Veal Saltimbocca and finally IL Dolci... riccotta cheesecake..Wow Delicioso!!! Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Touche will be a place thatluv2dineVIPDined on 4/12/2014Touche will be a place that everyone will go to time and again. The atmosphere is wonderful and the service as well as the food are very good. The prices are reasonable for a restaurant and lounge with live entertainment in a downtown location. This is a very recent entry into the Miami nightlife scene so it will take a little while to catch on but when it does it will definitely be the place to be scene . I will go back and bring some friends with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night at TouchéWCorbettVIPDined on 4/5/2014This restaurant is off to a fantastic start! The food and service were outstanding. The design lends itself to a very cozy and upscale atmosphere. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- AwesomeireeleseorishasDined on 4/5/2014Touche is the new cliche for fine dining. Awesome concept and execution.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new place in downtown Miami.ArturoRovirosaDined on 4/5/2014We had drinks at the 11 rooftop bar as the sun was starting to set and then entered the dinning room and sat down for dinner. I had the Chateau Briand. It was perfectly cooked at the temperature I asked for. My friends had the meat balls, sushi and red snapper. I had a taste of it all. It was great. Chef Carla Pellegrino herself came over to our table To make sure everything was to our liking. I'm not a food blogger or expert on the subject by any means but I eat out every weekend at the best places in town and I know good food when I have it. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.