Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
15 N.E. 11th Street
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.touchemiami.com/
- Phone: (305) 358-9848
- Hours of Operation:
Closed for Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 27.
Sunday - Thursday: 6pm - 12am
Friday - Saturday: 7pm - 1am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Executive Chef: Carla Pellegrino
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Information available upon request
- Private Party Facilities: Please call Touché for details, ask for Ken DeGori or email at email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Ken DeGori 3053589848x
- Entertainment: Touché will offer a variety of entertainment, including live bands, DJ's and special after hours events, at various times & days. Please check website for specific shows.
- Special Events: We are always happy to discuss any special event request you may have. Please feel free to give us a call.
A word from Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant
Touché is centrally located in the heart of Downtown Miami. Poised to be the most coveted seat in the city, Touché features an array of dishes ranging from Classic Meatballs and Beef Carpaccio to pastas such as Lobster Fra Diavolo and Asparagus Risotto. Main dishes including Colorado Lamb Lollipops; Red Snapper with Gaeta Olives, Teardrop Tomatoes & Caperberries; and Salmon Harissa. The menu also serves sushi and sashimi including the Tropical Citrus Salmon Roll and Halibut Usuzukirui Sashimi for those guests that would like a lighter option or would like to share. Located on the rooftop, Touché – accessible via private elevator – is a luxuriously designed 7,100SF fine dining destination with indoor/outdoor seating via a state-of-the-art retractable roof. The intimate 50-seat indoor dining room features an open kitchen. The 225-seat outdoor lounge includes design highlights such as a waterfall wall, fire pits and a communal table & bar for guests to mingle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (26)special occasion (23)scenic view (23)late-night find (21)hot spot (21)fit for foodies (19)vibrant bar scene (18)great for outdoor dining (16)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Think Twice Before Dining HereOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/22/2014Waited 40 minutes even though we had a 9:15 pm reservation. Food was good and service too but not worth the automatic 20% added to bill. Will not be returning.
- Surprising good ItalianJRJLawVIPDined on 11/21/2014I really enjoyed everything about dining at Touche. All of the staff was very friendly, attentive, and accommodating. I had the meatball appetizer and it was SUPERB. You should definitely order it when you go. My date had the red snapper for her main entree and I had the Veal Parmesan. Both dishes did not disappoint. The one thing that I didn't like was that my entree was roughly $29 but I had to buy pasta separately and that was $24! For pasta? Really? That put me off a little bit but even with that being said the pasta was delicious. I loved the decor in this restaurant, it was very miami chic with the white furniture and white table clothes, with the light up marble bar. You also have a great view of the chef as she prepares your meal, which I thought was nice. It reminded me of when I was a kid waiting for my mom to finish preparing dinner in the kitchen at home. Also, the size of the restaurant made it feel very romantic. It was small and probably had a seating capacity of about 40 people, which I liked a lot because It made out dinner more intimate. I didn't like the act that they don't validate your parking. I doubt that you can walk out of that restaurant spending less than $200. The least they could do is validate my parking. Finally, the chef was a really nice lady. Definitely check this place out when you're in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!TravellerVIPDined on 11/19/2014The food was outstanding and Chef Carla was amazing as usual. Split a couple of dishes, including the gnocchi - which was great! The restaurant space was intimate - the weather precluded outdoors dining but the inside table was quite cosy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The topsPaulVIPDined on 11/15/2014Beautiful rooftop lounge with outstanding bar and great bar menu. This place gets going late at night. We got there at 7:00 and enjoyed a quiet meal and drinks in the lounge. We plan to try the enclosed restaurant next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlbertVIPDined on 10/31/2014Great food and service. We went early in the evening on Halloween night so really can't comment on the later night happenings. Will go back to enjoy the later crowd fun and delicious food. Beautiful location and ambiance.Special Features:
- Cozy and chicLalaphantDined on 10/23/2014Our server, Sunny, was great. The staff very good. Beautiful, little place with chic decor. Delicious food choices. Def make reservations before you go!! Large outdoor lounge above Club ElevenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good good good serviceMattDined on 10/15/2014Visited this restaurant on a gilt voucher. Good food well priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale restaurant/outside sceneluv2dineVIPDined on 10/9/2014Service was excellent. Veal and risotto were both very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014Had an awesome experience at touche, food and service by sony our waiter was great, romantic and chic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sofrequentmiamidinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014Not the best place I've been. A little strange atmosphere, food was decent but strange menu, sushi and Italian not exactly sure how that goes. Food was nothing special. Bread was good. Antipasti was good, very big. Probably would return. Many other options in Miami.
- DisappointedJurdxvDined on 9/25/2014I read about this new hotspot with rooftop lounge and took a friend of mine from out of town. Other than it is on top of a men's club, the frequency was not at all our cup of tea.Special Features:
- BoredHappyToEatVIPDined on 9/18/2014The food was OK at best. Nothing to rave about. When my husband asked for the cocktail list, we were told they were still working on that, seems slightly ridiculous to open that caliber of a restaurant with out a cocktail list. However, the gin & tonic with muddled cucumber the bartender made was fabulous. The service was decent until a larger table sat down beside us, then we waited 30 minutes after dessert for our check. Seems we were the less important of 4 tables in the restaurant at the time.
- Lots of reasons to go to TouchestevestoDined on 9/13/2014You could go to a restaurant because the food is great. Or you could go because of the ambiance, or the crowd, or the wine list or the service. Or because you can get the full menu at midnight. Any one of those reasons might be enough. Touche combines them all. It's very small, with an open kitchen; and on any given night it seems like many of the guests know lots of other people there... which says there are a lot of regulars, meaning people are coming back often (not just for special occasions).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrlunaDined on 9/6/2014The ambiance was great the service was also great an all around great place to dine and celebrateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best spice find so farwenbDined on 9/6/2014This a cozy rooftop bar ourside, restaurant inside with windows on all sides. The service is fantastic, they do add 20% gratuity, but our waiter earned it. This is the only restaurant that I know of that along with dinner and desert thay give you a free glass of wine and coffee all included. Food was outstanding, we really enjoyed our visit.Special Features:
- Excellent findjcodyDined on 9/6/2014Delicious from beginning to end. Beautiful interior and great rooftop loung/ bar area.Special Features:
- Exceptional customer serviceSamyEDined on 9/4/2014Great costumer service, the food was ok, not worth the menu price. The scene can be nice depending on where you are sitting. The place looks like it's located in the ghetto. I did self- parking and was afraid to leave my car. Overall the staff was very polite, and the food was okay.Special Features:
- SatisfiedFoodieDined on 9/2/2014After reading other reviews on places such as Yelp, I had mixed feelings coming in but was still open to trying it out myself. We took the elevator up and we were floored with the whole atmosphere and ambiance. So trendy, so chic! The dining area is small and intimate and all white decor- so romantic for our date night. We went on a Tuesday so there was only one other table seated in the whole room. Loved the intimacy. The waiter was attentive, and the FOOD WAS PHENOMENAL. Everything we ordered was truly amazing. The meatballs are a must have! We enjoyed dinner at the perfect pace, our waiter knew exactly when to bring out the next item. After dinner was over, we went out to the rooftop and finished our drinks. I'll never forget this place!Special Features:
- Muy buena atención, buena comidamalvarezDined on 8/26/2014Fui por primera vez en esta ocasión y aprovechando el Miami Spice, por eso no puedo opinar sobre la carta habitual, aunque la comida fue muy buena y el vino de la casa tambien. Muy recomendable y con un ambiente muy agradable. La atención óptima.Special Features:
- DagonDined on 8/26/2014Everything was very good but the meal was nearly ruined by the Chef's heavy hand with salt on the pork chop.Special Features:
- Wayde from MiamiNewYorkerinMiamiDined on 8/26/2014Food at best was mediocre. I had the pork chop. Dry, and boring. The pork chop at Toscana Divino blows it away.Special Features:
- GablesmanGablesmanDined on 8/23/2014The Miami Spice menu was excellent. I had the Classic Meatball appetizer ( a generous portion) and, thanks to the waiter's suggestion, the pork chop entree. Frankly, it was the best pork chop I have ever had; the hot and sweet cherry peppers and accompanying sauce were a tangy surprise!. However, don't park on the street where parking is restricted by hours and poorly marked. The waitress warned us that towing was common, but we felt secure because we had fed the meter. I still got a $28.00 ticket and had to move the car to valet parking. Also, try to avoid tables near the inside bar; as friends meet in the small space, they crowd your table; sit near the windows! Overall, excellent food and a cozy atmosphere made for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated, bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Food was below average. Maybe because it was after 10:30 and because we ordered off the miami spice menu but it wasn't very good. Service was ok.
- coolIvetaVIPDined on 8/16/2014Restaurant with great atmosphere, service a food. Open roof lounge has cozy and romantic feel. Got to meet the chef, she was friendly and gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sky line dining4meanduDined on 8/15/2014Touché is an upbeat hip/trendy restaurant. The food is good but not great. I had pork chop that was supposed to be sweet and spicy, but it was just spicy. Other than that the Miami spice menu was ok. Except for that they forgot to offer me the included coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved loved loved itshankiVIPDined on 8/14/2014delicious food..tried the miami spice menu...superb...my partner ala carte....great stuff,...tasty desserts...great flavors and spices...cutie pie beautiful chef!! Carla! you go gurl! thank you OPEN TABLE for telling me about this placeSpecial Features:
- Great serviceBrittMIADined on 8/9/2014I came here for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend for my birthday on a Saturday night. After being an hour late due to a minor car accident they still accommodated us. The hostess I spoke with on the phone greeted us and showed genuine care about the accident. We were sat next to a loud group of what looked like a "ladies night out". We asked to move and were quickly reseated at a more intimate table. The manager came over shortly after and asked if we were more comfortable and visited our table a cpl more times throughout the night and even offered to get us into the club downstairs complimentary. Everything was flawless! Great food as well. I work in the industry in the luxury segment and know great service. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServiceakadickDined on 8/9/2014The food and service are spectacular. The mood/ambience is excellent as well. The lounge/bar is spacious and great for groups. To be honest, the tables could have been set up in a way to better enhance the experience, no one should be facing a wall. That being said, the restaurant itself is not very large. The "rooftop" is not false advertising but its not a high building so its not like the view is what you might expect, just to be clear. I would certainly recommend this to everyone.Special Features:
- Food was not goodcrod26Dined on 8/8/2014We made reservations ahead of time, we waited a short time and were seated. The restaurant is small but nicely decorated. The food however is very pricey and not good at all. My husband ordered the asparagus risotto and it was bland no taste, it looked like oatmeal. And my plate the lobster fra diavolo was just ok, it looked like pasta I could have made at home. I would recommend the lounge area, there was a lie band and the view is great.Special Features:
- Disappointed!vb0366Dined on 8/2/2014Went their for a birthday celebration and was very disappointed with the service and food. Took over 1/2 hr to place an order. Food was bland. Waiter did not even acknowledge my birthday celebration. Restaurant needs a major redo. Restaurant needs an identity.Special Features:
- FOOD AND SERVICElizelaVIPDined on 8/2/2014WONDERFUL , MAITRE'D , GREAT SERVICE, VERY BUSY AND THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 24 reviews are from the Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant reviews archive.
- One of the beststevestoDined on 7/29/2014Miami has so many places to eat... but this one stands out. The restaurant itself is tiny with an open kitchen that seems much bigger than necessary for that small space, but it serves the entire rooftop bar and lounge, as well. The restaurant is very elegant and comfortable. It is not cheap. But if you're in or near Miami, and you want great food in a place that screams "Miami!" - especially late at night, because there are no other great restaurants where you can get the full menu after 11 pm, go to Touche.Special Features:
- 10 out of 10. A plusFrequentdinerDined on 7/24/2014espectacular, fantastic, fun. great food and ambiance. fit for mature audiences preferablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VdelgaDined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent but I will have to say that the waiters must be a little more professional. They touch with their hands the water glass edges, they were trying to take the plates from our table without asking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- just excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014Very romantic great food and services a most do for real food and miami loverSpecial Features:
- foodlisa1Dined on 6/8/2014I'm not very picky to please when it comes to my food. However, I must say the food here wasn't good for the price we paid. The calamari appetizer and salmon entree was extremely salty. The Marilyn Monroe sushi was overpriced and wasn't satisfying. I've had better. The staff was extremely friendly. Unfortunately, I will not return to this place for their food.Special Features:
- Great SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/7/2014When you first walk out of the elevator you are greater by a great (though loud) lounge scene with many beautiful people. The restaurant is tucked in the back and is screened from the noise. If you like Rao's NY Italian cuisine, you will be pleasantly surprised with the food as many of the sauces and dishes are inspired by Rao's. Good value, good scene but there are better in Miami.Special Features:
- TuriDined on 6/3/2014The food was great. The codfish and the scallops were cooked perfectly. The gazpacho out of this world. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Touche'OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014Great food , great drinks, great sevice. Very Expensive but worth it!!Special Features:
- My ahhh momentsophiaDined on 5/23/2014Touche is such a classy and sophisticated place. The ambience is romantic that you can have a nice date night/celebrate anniversaries, (btw while I was there, there were 3 ann.). It's also somewhere you can go to sip on a cognac with a grown and sexy loungey feel. Or if your just having a ladies nite and just want the breeze of the night air to caress your face cause your up on the rooftop. Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. The bartenders Chris and Carmen always ensured that they checked on us to see if we needed anything and the host Armando was such a gentleman. Miami has had a few roof top places I must say, but they seem to miss the mark somehow, but Touche has all the right ingredients, ahhhh.Special Features: