The original Touchdown Club was formally organized in 1947, holding meetings at The Mission Inn located at the Route 981 and Route 30 crossroads. he premise of the Club's foundation was to "increase public interest in sports
and athletic games and to assist students, with proven scholarship… ability at St. Vincent College and in need of financial aid, in continuing their education." In 1954, the Club was moved to Murphy Mansion on Center Drive and moved again in 1960 to its present location on Route 30 in Latrobe. In November 2005 the original Touchdown Club closed.
Then, just a few months later in May of 2006, the new Touchdown Club II was reopened by Michael Molina and Jonathan Miller. Both of them graduated from Greater Latrobe High School and currently reside in the area. These young gentlemen plan to continue many of the same traditions that started back in 1947. The tradition of a friendly gathering spot has been here for many years and will continue to be in the futureContinued