Touch Supper Club
2710 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Touch Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://touchohiocity.com/
- Phone: (216) 631-5200
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Lunch: Thursday & Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Touch Supper Club
Touch Supper Club is the only venue in Cleveland to combine exquisite cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere with top-notch, world-class entertainment. For years, Touch has been known as a destination spot for music, having hosted some of the city's most memorable parties and events. Now, Touch's reputation for its food is also becoming the main attraction!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Touch Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)romantic (1)Show More
- A little more, please!Out2lunchDined on 9/18/2014I was disappointed that we didn't recieve some type of bread with our meals. The potato side was very good, but I felt like I only got a couple of bits of it on my plate. The wine choices were fine. The waiter, Chuck, did a nice job of anticipating and meeting our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1sttimeVIPDined on 8/23/2014Long wait for dinner. Over 1hour after we ordered. Glass of red was old & very warm. Funky decor dark in back . Food was good so was the server
- Don't miss the food!LoveGoodFoodDined on 8/17/2014This is one of my favorite spots in Ohio City to get dinner or brunch. The food is delicious, beer selection is great (not to mention mimosas and a Bloody Mary bar for brunch). The service is always good. I have never had a complaint to make during any trip to Touch. They are even great at accomodating groups for special events. I recommend it to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchAmherstDined on 8/10/2014The food selections we made were delicious, nice selection of omelettes to choose from, breakfast burrito, Touch breakfast sandwich was heaven on a bagel and the service was excellant. We definetly will be back to try other choices on the menu and bring others with us.Special Features:
- The following 197 reviews are from the Touch Supper Club reviews archive.
- Again let down...DebbieDined on 7/27/2014Went for Sunday brunch on my birthday. Based on awards, thought I'd give it a second try. My daughter says there are tables in the back of the restaurant, but not sure who gets those. She originally came for a special event in the back a couple yrs ago and really liked the whole experience. While our server was friendly, he wasn't particularly attentive or knowledgeable. My warm coffee kept getting cooler. Anything I wanted on the limited brunch menu was sold out. This is my second time coming and each time the food has been just average and the service very slow. Perhaps the people at the back of the restaurant (or whatever keeps drawing the staff back there) is getting all of the attention. Don't think I'll be going back.Special Features:
- Father's Day BrunchPJSmeDined on 6/15/2014Food was great! Corn Beef Hash a must try if you're in for that sort of fare. Bloody Mary Bar, variety of Mimosas and great coffee!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We tried againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We had brunch here a few weeks ago and it was fine, nothing great, but since the brunch menu was so limited we decided to try it for dinner. Unfortunately we were disappointed, we felt crammed into a table next to a very noisy party. Our appetizers were good but all of the entrees that came to the table were disappointing. Everything sounded really good on the menu but nothing was executed very well. Sorry:(
- DisappointedesmithVIPDined on 6/13/2014My group was one of only two tables with patrons. Our drinks and appetizers were good, served by a friendly waiter. Unfortunately, thats where the enjoyment ended. After the appetizers were removed, we then waited 25 minutes for soup. Then after that, another 40 minutes for our main course. When they arrived, they were disappointing. A caramelized onion, goat cheese, and balsamic pizza was served swimming in balsamic vinegar, which made the crust soggy and mostly inedible. The glazed pork chops, which I have enjoyed before, were badly over cooked. The manager apologized and said they had an entirely new kitchen staff who were "learning the recipes". He did comp one of our appetizers.
- chorizo gravy and cornbread!HeyItsSolomonDined on 6/8/2014Went for brunch on a Sunday and cleaned my plate of chorizo gravy and cornbread, which was a really nice mix of sweet and spicy flavors. We happened to be there while it was unexpectedly busy, so the service was a little slower than you'd like, but our server was very friendly and helpful. This is a neat spot with a comfortable atmosphere... I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!AgoodtimesVIPDined on 5/28/2014Casual, quiet evening at Touch. Food was great (short ribs) and drinks were cold. Love this place!Special Features:
- Nice placeGeooDined on 5/23/2014Didn't look like much from the outside but very nice inside. Food was excellent. Service was pretty good. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Family nightgreatnightoutDined on 5/17/2014Gnocchi paprikash, risotto, lobster mac, and salads were all great. And of course the Christmas Ale!Special Features:
- AwesomeLovefoodDined on 5/17/2014Love the food and the service was awesome! The bananas foster was the best I have ever had!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great All-around Experience!RoseNoseDined on 5/16/2014Flavorful from sushi through dessert. Reasonable wine pricing! Good envoronment for carrying on a dinner conversation without having to virtually yell across a table. We'll be back, and recommend to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchPaulVIPDined on 5/11/2014First time here for Sunday brunch. It was outstanding. Got the breakfast burrito with chorizo. My wife got the three cheese omelet. My kids split a bunch of stuff. Staff is friendly and attentive. They always give great recommendations. I'm never disappointed with TouchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal, great serviceohiorosieDined on 5/3/2014Went out with a friend. Had reservation and was seated immediately. Tables were spaced nicely so it wasn't open (not cramped). Background noise did get louder as evening went on, but there was a good energy. Food and drinks were nice and of very good quality for the price. Service was good, made sound recommendations, but was not intrusive.Special Features:
- VERY GOOD!Love2Bcooked4Dined on 4/27/2014We were a party of 10 for brunch - delicious food and outstanding service - will definitely go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2014Went for brunch. Quaint little place. Very good service and the food was very good a plenty of it! Most of us took half our meals home. The mimosa's were a little flat and pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous experienceGoodeatsDined on 3/29/2014Went for a birthday dinner with a party of 8. I was told on the phone that there were 4 group reservations at 8:00 so the food ticket times would be longer.. Not the case, the service (roger) was fantastic and every bite from app cheese board through dessert, bananas foster was delicious! Very cool place, young hip clientele and great bar scene after 11! Go!!!! Already making plans to bring other friends there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very cool place with amazingAlexamaDined on 3/28/2014A very cool place with amazing food. Loved the dark atmosphere...very intriguing!! Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underrated JemPalouloverVIPDined on 3/23/2014Touch remains one of the best underrated restaurants in Cleveland. An interesting and dynamic menu lends itself to groups. Always a great brunch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drinkin' and Dinin'OhmonnieDined on 3/22/2014Great spot for drinks, apps and dinner with friends!Special Features:
- Great short ribsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/22/2014I have never had a bad meal at Touch. We love the intimacy and really enjoy eating thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014Our waitress was extremely rude to one of our guest. I've come to touch supper club several times and enjoyed my time. I didn't enjoy my time Saturday. It was my girlfriends birthday and she didn't have fun. They waitress didn't even acknowledge her birthday until we paid. I don't know of I'll be coming back. That's waitress needs more trainingSpecial Features:
- Sunday FundayGFT216Dined on 3/9/2014I'm never disappointed when I go to Touch for brunch. They won me over with their tots & build your own Bloody Mary bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-so.ClevelandEaterDined on 2/22/2014Touch is an interesting place - it doesn't seem to know what it wants to be. It's part romantic hideaway, part club, part hipster joint perhaps? I mean, who has a cigarette machine anymore? The food was just OK. Flatbreads are soggy, chicken bland. Even the water tasted a bit off, although that may be due to the glass, not sure. Service was friendly, but no water refills and infrequent visits. We didn't even know about any specials until we heard another table being told. Nice ambience, but very disjointed and only passable food.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceAnneDined on 2/19/2014Came here on a Wednesday night for a low-key dinner. The bartender was also our server, and he was fantastic and friendly. We got chicken paprikash gnocchi and a margherita pizza. I was happy with the food, and everything came out in a timely manner. Overall, I had a great time and will be returning.Special Features:
- Great FoodjmasVIPDined on 2/15/2014We went on February 15 for dinner, we were seated in the front private area and waited about 15 minutes until we finally had to tell the hostess that we had not had anyone come to the table. Roger waited on us and did a great job--he wasn't aware that he was assigned our table. We started with the green bean tempura app--awesome! and the warm mushroom salad-amazing! Roger suggested the pot roast and the shrimp, which were very good. We wanted to go to the dance party downstairs that was suppose to start at 9, then 10, and then we were told 11--we didn't wait . . .I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2014Nice ambiance and setting. Food was good and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We went for the special 4 course meal with champagne . We were seated promptly and our waiter was very friendly and helpful. The staff all seemed very happy and not stressed or hurried. There was an overall feeling of being welcome and the surroundings were very comfortable and cozy. The food was outstanding! Loved the champagnes and how they were expertly paired with the meal. I would definitely return. It felt like we were being welcomed into somebody's home.Special Features:
- Romantic spotDoubleDDined on 2/14/2014Great ambiance and good food. We didn't stay for dancing, but hope to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A diamond in the roughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014Had dinner last Saturday night at "Touch Supper Club. Was a wonderful experience from the time we walked in the door. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Our waiter was always one step ahead of what we needed. The food was wonderful. My husband had a steak and I had the pot roast. Both where wonderful and not super pricey. We will be going back very soon.Special Features:
- Love!AgoodtimesVIPDined on 1/30/2014Always have a great time at Touch. Awesome service, delicious food, interesting cocktails...on and on...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for a quietOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/26/2014Excellent place for a quiet dinner or Sunday brunch. Definitely a neighorhood gem unique to Ohio City!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in Cleveland?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/26/2014There are a lot of good brunch places, but Touch has a wide selection, specials, and is consistently great. It's my go-to brunch spot. It's great for dinner too.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!HI1965Dined on 1/26/2014Not appealing on the outside, especially in Winter, but very caudal and clean inside. Food and service was awesome. Hole in the wall, but definitely worth the brunch. It has a full bar, so evenings may be just as fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!BusyBusinessTravelerVIPDined on 1/18/2014We almost missed it, because it is not very well marked -- look for the neon cigar sign on the corner! We had an excellent meal, and great, attentive service. The guys were impressed with the two page list of beer choices! There was something for everyone on the menu, from the vegetarian to the picky eater.Special Features:
- appetizers & desserts, yumdinerDined on 1/18/2014The mussels and calamari were outstanding and a good size for sharing. The guys loved their meals, one had chicken the other the shrimp linguini. My daughter and I didn't care for our choice of entree but found that we like each other's so we traded and dinner was good. The bananas foster and fruit foster for dessert were a perfect ending to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expectedClevelandSandyDined on 1/11/2014I have wanted to try this place for awhile. They have been around almost 20 years. Very charming atmosphere. No sign out front so it took a little guess work. Great menu choices I had a hard time making a decision. I got chicken gnocchi it was very good my guy got the ribeye it was excellent. Going back for taco night Thursday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taco Thursday!TinaKVIPDined on 1/9/2014Awesome tacos every Thursday. Great pricing and wonderful bar drinks and beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.