10250 Santa Monica Blvd., #192
Los Angeles, CA 90067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.toscanova.com/
- Phone: 3105510499x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday : 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Agostino Sciandri
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: To book a party in our private room please call us directly at:
A word from Toscanova
Toscanova, the elegant Italian Trattoria named after its celebrated executive chef partner Agostino Sciandri, is one of the latest additions to grace the enclave restaurants in Century City. Satiating the palate is an unusual and enticing variety of pasta dishes, seafood and steaks, Spaghetti allo Scoglio, and Risotto Ai Funghi. Following the success of Century City, Chef Agostino Sciandri is introducing the flavors of Tuscany to Calabasas, opening April 2012.Continued
Read our reviews on: Zagat.com (http://www.zagat.com/Verticals/PropertyDetails.aspx?VID=8&R=141145) .
Read our reviews on: Zagat.com (http://www.zagat.com/Verticals/PropertyDetails.aspx?VID=8&R=141145) .
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Toscanova - Best Restaurants in Century City ›
Toscanova reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (35)great for outdoor dining (28)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (15)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (9)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (7)romantic (6)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 9/18/2014Excellent attentive service; great food; sizable portions; reasonably priced;Special Features:
- Delicious ItalianFIRSTTIMERVIPDined on 9/4/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and had a new dish which I loved. The sole was grilled with a side of fresh veggies. Delicious, light and perfect for lunch. Service is always top notch. I continue to go back and enjoy this place. I am sure you will too.Special Features:
- only okay but great servicenorcaldisplaceDined on 8/1/2014The wine was good. The ambience was nice, trendy. Our waiter was very attentive and our food came in a timely manner. But the food itself wasn't that great. My son ordered salmon but the vegetables were unseasoned. My ravioli was good, but it seemed like it needed a bit more pizazz. Dessert: it was great. I would go back because the location was great, the ambience nice. Great place to meet friends. Maybe I will try something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placedebbVIPDined on 7/29/2014For a restaurant in a mall, Toscanova isn't bad. The food is about average, but the service was great. Very crowded restaurant, and noisy.
- Rude HostessBevHillsDinerVIPDined on 7/18/2014When we arrived we were not greeted, instead were treated rudely by the hostess (an unprofessional, young Hispanic who barely understands English). The servers and waiter were cordial and nice and lunch experience was good and the food was edible. Ordered glass if Chardonnay, Burrata salad and John Dorey entree all very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningoutVIPDined on 7/10/2014love the restaurant - the host is so great to us - the food is consistently really good - and we love carla!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Toscanova is TopsRuthEDined on 6/28/2014My 1st time there with 3 others who love it & with good reason. Outdoor ambiance delightful, not on street level so no deafening motorcycles or exhaust fumes! We 4 shared everything, pizza Margherita, Mediterranea salad(including yummy house-made mozzarella), perfect house-made pappardelle with melt-in-the-mouth wild boar ragu (fabulous!), started with elegant Bellini cocktails, finished with 2 stellar desserts (tart tatin outstanding). Couldn't have been better. Can't wait to return, so many other tempting items to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillVIPDined on 6/22/2014handsome venue with traditional Italian dishes and attentive service.Special Features:
- Loved DarioShellyVIPDined on 6/15/2014Food outstanding as I have been a few times before although they were out of the artichoke salad my favoriteSpecial Features:
- Sunday Brunch on the PatioLauraLVIPDined on 6/8/2014They have a lovely outdoor seating area and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. They have a Brunch menu, but we had the Caesar salad; the Salmon & Pasta Bolognese. Yum!Special Features:
- Dinner on the runMakdineVIPDined on 5/31/2014We had the best meal here before heading to a movie. They had a table outside as we requested ready for us. They were quick to respond when told we were rushing a bit for a movie. The food came out quickly and was delicious. Great kids menu. Service was outstanding. Definitely a do over when in century city.Special Features:
- ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2014Service was very good. Great spot for a business lunch. Very good meal...pasta was great and combined with swordfish, was very filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 312 reviews are from the Toscanova reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014I was annoyed by the waitress who asked me which "brand" of wine I wanted, but not my guest. I specifically ordered the "grilled" chicken I was questioned in Italian (I did not know what she was asking). Instead of "grilled" chicken I got breaded chicken and the waitress insisted she said something i Italian and I told her I specifically asked for "grilled" chicken. When I paid for me and my guest (who went to the restroom) I told the waitress to put the cost for the meal and wine on my card and keep the cash for a tip, the waitress returned to my table to question me about my method of payment in front of my guest even though she had already charged my card. I felt like the waitress was trying to belittle me in front of my guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic ItalianfoodieDined on 5/16/2014So nice to eat at an authentic place and not the usual phony-Italian fare. The Octopus and Potato Appetizer salad (Polipo e Patate) was right on point and not an item you generally find outside of Italy. Pizza was perfect. The Pappardelle with Wild Boar Ragu was fresh with deep flavors. Nice variety of price on the menu for any budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian Food in a Mall!UCLADinerVIPDined on 5/8/2014Unexpectedly fabulous - must taste: Octopus & Potatoes appetizer. Fish done accurately, very good wait staff. Only complaint: making me look like a no-show to open table, despite my regular visits!Special Features:
- Good for business lunchesToscanovaDined on 4/30/2014Good service, good food. Manager came over several times to make sure everything was OK.Special Features:
- Great for LunchIz79VIPDined on 4/30/2014Always reliable. Good option for lunch in Century City.Special Features:
- It Was okay2foodiesDined on 4/19/2014My wife and I stopped in at Toscanova after visiting the Annenberg Space and were slightly dissapointed. The music was odd, they were playing something you would find in a night club (Techno). The ambiance was nice, this is a very stylich restaurant. We ordered carpaccio as an appetizer and were a bit dissapointed in the flavor of the beef and the thickness of the parmesan. The beef needed salt and acid (lemon) and the cheese was so thick it made it difficult to manage. For the main I had beef taglietelli and my wife had the totellini; the pasta was a bit too aldente and the beef was ground instead of shredded. Overall is was an okay experience, the standout was the staff, the were very attentive and curteous.
- Great Service!luvf00dDined on 4/17/2014Loved the services that we got there! Out waitress was amazing! Food was delicious. WE normally go to the one in Calabasas, that one is very nice as well...Special Features:
- Consistently good!mikemVIPDined on 4/15/2014We frequent Toscanova when shopping at Century City and can always count on a quality meal. My wife likes to "create her own" pasta and they are more than willing to work with her. Look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Good but not greatLadoodieVIPDined on 4/11/2014Toscanova is a place I go to because it is convenient as opposed to brilliant. I can't really fault it but there is not amazing about it either. If you are in century city and feel like having Italian food in a pleasant atmosphere, then it is a good place to go.
- Had better timesPrivateDInerVIPDined on 4/9/2014Been here before when it was really good! Maybe too busy or not a great server but it was kind of off this time. Try againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced American Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Rude hostest. Specials punched on guest. Not sure if there is one Italian in the kitchen. Over cooked steak special- pasta not flavorable. Would not return - would not suggest.
- Always a delightrestaurantguy55Dined on 3/26/2014Conveniently located in Century City, the menu is rich with many choices, great pizzas and my favorite, the chicken Milanese. Just a delight.Special Features:
- Toscanova delivers again!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/8/2014Once again, my hubby and I had a delicious meal at our favorite spot. The food and service were the best! I love this place. I feel like I am visiting Italy when I dine there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unflexible!NancyVIPDined on 3/5/2014My guest is a rather tall person who asked the host if he would please give us a bigger table, but the host refused. I was talking with a friend at the table we were about to be seated at so I missed the exchange, but my guest said the host flat out refused the request. I know they were probably booked up, but perhaps the host could have found one table if even outside. So my guest was a bit physically uncomfortable.
- Gem in the MallFIRSTTIMERVIPDined on 3/3/2014Love this restaurant. Great food and great service. Always delicious pizza, pasta and desserts. Recommend for business lunch, family dinner, special occasion. Outdoor patio nice area for al fresco dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serviceblackjack21Dined on 2/19/2014The bus boys do all the work and they are the ones that make sure you have and get everything you want out of your food dining experience....They bring you the food, drinks, bread, re-fill your drinks, ask how you are doing and then clear your table. The waiter/tress all they do is take your order. At the end of our meal experience, I gave our bus boy a bigger tip than our waitress, who in my opinion deserved nothing.... The food was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Star in the mallFIRSTTIMERVIPDined on 2/18/2014I have been to Toscanova many times and always get great service in a relaxing environment. The outdoor patio area is great for watching shoppers stroll by. I have been to this restaurant for lunch, dinner and happy hour. Always a great time and delicious food. I have had the pizzas, pastas, risotto and salads, all worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is fine but no prizeLadoodieVIPDined on 2/12/2014Toscanova is somewhere you go because you are at the mall already and want to have Italian as opposed to you should go there for the restaurant itself. Having said that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it either.
- Had the Chipino and it wasn'tLuv2eatVIPDined on 2/7/2014Had the Chipino and it wasn't very. Fish wasn't very fresh and would never had it again................!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbianceRRloveitDined on 1/31/2014I love the ambiance of this place inside and out doors. The food was great especially the beet salad which is one of my favorite. I would definitely go back and recommend to friends...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DInner and a MoviePeteDined on 1/19/2014Did a great job giving us a fantastic meal in one hour as we went to a movie. Fantastic service, wine and truffle pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisy. Tables too closebreezeDined on 1/5/2014Very noisy. Tables too close together. Made an online reservation 36 hours ahead , exactly on time and got a lousy table... and even mentioning we were there for our son's birthday, we got a lousy table.
- Lovely and can't wait to go backdinnerloveVIPDined on 12/27/2013The restaurant was lovely and fantastic. The service was fantastic. The food was wonderful. And it was very romantic and quiet. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious, friendly serviceRockyDined on 12/20/2013The all- Italian wait staff is very friendly and very efficient and helpful. Food is always delicious. We were a party of 5 and everyone was happy with their meal, one fish and four different pasta dishes!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- do not care about customersbearDined on 12/18/2013Had to have someone find the waiter many many times. Took two hours to have dinner which should have been one hour.
- Consistent, casual but elegant.NancyVIPDined on 12/13/2013Consistent, casual but elegant. The food is always incredible.Special Features:
- Shared the eggplant parmigianoLuv2eatVIPDined on 12/10/2013Shared the eggplant parmigiano and it wasn't as good as last time. I think that the eggplant was ripe enough. Tricolori salad with chicken was good. My friend had the minestrone soup and it looked great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- response time lackingMaryCDined on 11/17/2013Food was good. Service could have been better - at first, they were attentive but then my water glass sat empty for the duration (after they refilled it twice, they never came back). I think they need more staff on Sundays. Also, the hostess did not stand behind the hostess desk - most of the time she went to a booth behind and sat down. This is not good, especially at lunch time. I saw several people approach the front of the restaurant and not seen anyone and try to figure out if they should come in or not. Someone on the patio had to physically come into the restaurant and ask for her bill/payment back as she had to leave and it had been a long time. Suggest the restaurant focus more on customer service response times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.