Toscano Italian Steakhouse
3900 S Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Toscano Italian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.toscanolv.com/
- Phone: (702) 685-7171
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Lunch: Opening Soon
Special Events: Anytime, Lunch or Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Giovanni Tufaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant features handcrafted classic wood décor for a warm and inviting feel. Our private rooms can accommodate groups starting from 20 people up to 150 people to each room, total restaurant accommodation is over 400 seats. The restaurant feature an atrium dining room, private wine cellar and large banquet room with built in dividers if required which is perfect to customize your wedding, business meeting or any celebration. Customize your wedding or party event further by choosing any of our musicians for play to your guests. We also are available for private events lunch and dinner with custom made menus, wine, decorations and any special requests you may have to create the most memorable event of your life. Choose your favorite wine from our extensive wine list or from our wine cellar.
- Private Party Contact: Tom, Guilia, Francesco 7026857171x
- Entertainment: We feature nightly entertainment with talented Las Vegas musicians that have been in and around the city for years. Our music style is soft jazz background music with some favorites from the Sinatra years that would be enjoyable for any age.
- Special Events: Anytime we can accommodate up to 425 people
A word from Toscano Italian Steakhouse
Welcome to Toscano Italian Steakhouse. We are proud to be located on the Paradise Restaurant Row behind the famous Las Vegas Strip. We feature classic Italian dishes and some French favorites giving you the true European experience. In addition to our Prime Steaks we also offer live seafood like Blue Lobster and Langoustines from Europe and a traditional table side service. Come enjoy a beverage in our cocktail lounge and listen to our entertainment perform your favorite Sinatra era standards and stay for our late night menu features. Choose your favorite wine from our extensive wine list or from our wine cellar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Toscano Italian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (4)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (3)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good foodMarchVIPDined on 8/7/2014It was our 2nd times went there, food was very good and service. We will go back there, try different food in the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 26 reviews are from the Toscano Italian Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Highly recommendvegashomieVIPDined on 7/20/2014This is a beautiful place with excellent service. Cocktails were outstanding.The Caesar salad was the best that I've had in a very long time, and is big enough for two to share as an appetizer. The star of the night was my husband's short rib pasta dish. I had the petite filet, which was very good as well. They gave us some limoncello after dinner, which was so refreshing. Definitely would return.Special Features:
- Expensive for what you getJoycetylerDined on 7/18/2014We were there early (6:00) and service was quite slow. A larger table that came in after us was greeted first and they ended up leaving before ordering (I suspect sticker shock). We were served a complimentary appetizer which was nice, but not the prosecco that others were offered, maybe because we ordered martinis. The tortellini was very expensive ($28) because it was supposed to have shaved truffles over it, but I swear they were not truffles, maybe mushrooms. Truffles have a very distinctive flavor which this tortellini did not have. the restaurant is off strip in a small strip mall so I can't imagine it is high rent. They did serve fresh housemade pasta, so some of the price was warrented, but I would not go back.Special Features:
- New favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014This is my new favorite find! Great food! The service was outstanding. Not one thing to complain about!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMarchVIPDined on 7/16/2014Food was excellent, service was wonderful, will go back with few friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not BadOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/7/2014In a city that has some of the best steakhouses in the country, this place has a hard time playing with the big boys. If this steakhouse was in hometown USA, it could stand up with your local favorites. The venue is an old Ruth's Chris. It was rebranded by another steakhouse that failed. Now this one popped up. They didn't do much more than change the name and menu. Service was very good and friendly. They brought out a complementary piece of bruchetta to try before my meal. They also brought out a complementary small dessert sample with the dessert menu. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my steak or sides. There was nothing memorable about it either. I wish them well but wouldn't bet on their future.
- Awesome dinnerzplackDined on 6/29/2014We were on our honeymoon so we decided to go here for a romantic dinner. This was hands down the best dinner experience I have ever had. I have already ranted to family/friends how great this place is - you will not be disappointed - I can promise you that!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014As far as the food goes, our entrees were good (although my boyfriend said the mashed potatoes were flavorless, but he didn't use the gravy). We also had a house salad, which was nothing special. They also served bruschetta and bread that were just ok (one soggy and one too hard). The included dessert was good. We ordered NY cheesecake and my boyfriend didn't think it was very good. We don't often go to nice restaurants, so I found this one particularly attune to service and ambiance. I enjoyed the service. They also included a glass of champagne. The restaurant had a total of maybe 3 parties while we were there not including us. It was somewhat awkward. I probably would try it again, but it was quite pricey.Special Features:
- soundman296Dined on 6/20/2014Outstanding service and food. We would choose them again when we go back to Vegas.Special Features:
- The place was pretty empty.tiffytooDined on 5/24/2014The singer was not very good and too loud. The steak was good but overpriced. Tablespoon of potato served as side.
- This place is SOLIDMoreFood4MeVIPDined on 5/24/2014Excellent char on the ribeye and a very decent Caesar salad makes me a very happy diner. The linguini wit white clam sauce was also very good. The escargot could use more salt and garlic, but overall, no complains on the food. Service was very efficient and friendly.Special Features:
- Off the beaten path with ambianceMitchDined on 5/23/2014Steaks were very flavorful with excellent crust and came as ordered. Veal was above average. Very friendly staff and live music in background added to ambiance. Did have to take a cab, 5 minutes ($10)from strip and good if you want to have a more quiet romantic experience. Stay at strip if you want the vibe of Vegas life. Used groupon for nice $30 discount.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!!!!!!!!RANAVIPDined on 5/11/2014Nice good location and service is not bad. friendly
- Nice FindHandCDined on 5/6/2014We were pleasantly surprised when we took a chance on this restaurant. The service was very very good and the staff very engaging. Our group enjoyed a variety of dishes including steak, osso buco, lobster and chicken. All were pleased with the quality and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.DianeDined on 5/2/2014I purchased a Living Social voucher for this restaurant based on the fact that the Yelp reviews were all positive. I'm happy that I did. The restaurant was very nice, the food was great, and out waiter was awesome and helped to make it an overall positive experience. We took another couple with us, and they thoroughly enjoyed their experience as well. The little extras; i.e. the shot of lemoncello and the dessert raviolis were the "icing on the cake". We travel to Las Vegas every year, and will definitely plan another visit to this restaurant next year!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bruce is a great server, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2014Bruce is a great server, friendly and great service. Food was excellent. Lighting in the dining room was a little bright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice new diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/8/2014A group of 5 of us took a chance on this restaurant, and it was a terrific find. All were happy with the meals. Service was excellent and very attentive. We splurged on a couple of very nice bottles of wine that were well worth the money. A quick and tasty dessert finished the evening. Decor was classy. This will definitely be on the meal list when we return to LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything made us want to returnLauraLeeDined on 3/22/2014From our attentive and personable waiter, Cipriani, to the lovely and classy lady who seated us, we were made to feel welcome at this delicious restaurant. We will return for the service and fabulous food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhouse/italian food spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2014We showed up a lil early and went to the bar, two huge martinis and I knew we were in the right place. The last time I was here it was Ruth Chris and we went to a wedding reception in the banquet room.....this time the food was better. The wife didn't want a big steak so she went right for the lobster pasta...awesome. I had the cowboy....extremely awesome, don't have words to describe. We had a great night and can't wait to go back. We will be there Saturday for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereLADYTDined on 3/16/2014Nice atmosphere. All of the staff was very attentive and friendly. Our waiter was very pleasant and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLAHDAVYDined on 3/9/2014THE DINNING ROOM WAS NICE ENOUGH,THE WAITER WAS POLITE ,THE BUS BOY WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH PERSONALITY,THE FOOD WAS FAIR,I HAD THE OSSO BUCO,IT WAS FAIR,THE RISOTTO WAS BAD,MY COMPANION HAD A PETITE FILET,IT WAS LOST ON THE PLATE WITH A SMALL TOMATO.I NOTICED A WAITER AT ANOTHER TABLE PUSHING SIDES TO ASIAN CUSTOMERS LIKE A USED CAR SALESMAN.WE WENT TO THE BAR,THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS SURPRISINGLY FANTASTIC,THE BARTENDER WAS NICE BUT SLOW APPROACHING US,AND THE BAR WAS ALMOST EMPTY.I HAVE BEEN IN THE BAR AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS SINCE 1962,I WOULD CLEAN HOUSE,HIRE A HOST/MANGER WITH A PERSONALITY,AT THESE PRICES I COULD MAKE A LIST OF PLACES THAT ARE FAR BETTER.I'M TAKING THE TIME TO HELP YOU NOT PUT YOU DOWN
- Great new placeitalloverDined on 3/8/2014Six of us went to dinner Saturday at Toscano. What a great place!. Atmosphere was "old Vegas," not loud like so many other restaurants, could actually hold a conversation without yelling. Food was wonderful - everyone at the table was happy with what they ordered, plus we shared. We will definitely be back again and again. So nice to finally find a really good Italian restaurant with great food and be able to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new place.randycarDined on 3/4/2014I was a little hesitant at first since Toscano’s is a fairly new restaurant and there were no reviews. However, I was very happily surprised! From the moment I walked in, I was relaxed, the Frank Sinatra cover band and the comfortable bar made me realize that I made the right reservation for my clients and I. The appetizers were amazing, we had meat balls, calamari and Tuna tartar. I had the New York and it was cooked exactly how I asked, my client had the Lobster and was having a hard time with getting the meat out, so our wonderful waiter helped him to the point he was so impressed with him. Between the good music and the wonderful food I fully recommend Toscano’s.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an AMAZING dining experience!BozzynaDined on 2/22/2014It's a new restaurant with live music just behind the strip!They have a very extensive wine list and amazing cocktails! There is an area with aquariums of live seafood imported from all around the world and a beautiful display of prime steaks. We got sat quickly and started off with a few appetizers, the duck pâté with fig jam was to die for! I then had the spaghetti Pescatora which had a combination of seafood as well as the prawns and langoustines I had saw earlier in the aquariums seriously best plate of pasta I've ever had! My friends enjoyed their dishes as well seabass and filet mignon. We went with the side table choices crepes and banana foster OMG amazing! Service was outstanding! Worth the 2min cab ride from the strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantericlovesfoodDined on 2/14/2014This is a great place to eat off the strip! The food that both my wife and I ate was incredible. The bread they served prior to was absolutely delicious. The server was very nice and was always around at the right time to serve us or to ask how we were doing with food and drink. They played live jazz music, which helped made the experience that much more enjoyable. I encourage anyone who is visiting Las Vegas to check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never again!Msjetta13Dined on 2/14/2014The wait for our food was too long, I understand it was valentines day but 2 hours and then got the food the lobsters were burnt and the portion sizes were very small. Over priced for the taste and service. I should have went to red lobster!Special Features:
- We already want to go backwineNdineDined on 2/14/2014We were celebrating our 5 year anniversary and wanted someplace special. We sure did find it here. The food was excellent, the service even better. Our water Ciprian was outstanding. The prices were very good for such an excellent steakhouse. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.