Toscana's Ristorante - Turlock
1801 Colorado Ave #190
Turlock, CA 95382Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Toscana's Ristorante - Turlock
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.toscanas.net/
- Phone: 2092163555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stan Dimond
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: With a focus on community and sustainability, Stan sources choice ingredients from local growers and vendors. That’s not to say we don't think globally. Toscana's does caterings of any size. Be it an intimate dinner party for a few friends, a Costco opening, private baby shower or even the SaveMart 350 NASCAR event, we have the skill and the vision. We enable our clients by personalizing our services while delivering the unexpected.
- Private Party Contact: Kim Gaynor 2099965136
- Entertainment: Live music weekly.
A word from Toscana's Ristorante - Turlock
Toscana’s Ristoranté is situated in the beautiful Tower Health & Wellness Center on Colorado Avenue near Emanuel Hospital and the MedicAlert Foundation in the city of Turlock. Executive Chef & Owner, Stan Dimond, has spent his life working in the food and service industry. With an acute knowledge of culinary arts as well as entertaining, one might gesture to say hospitality were his middle name. He has worked for Mallard's and Tyson Foods in the past, and today works closely with Costco, SaveMart and FoodMaxx in addition to his own enterprise. With a focus on community and sustainability, Stan sources choice ingredients from local growers and vendors. That's not to say we don't think globally. Toscana's does caterings of any size. Be it an intimate dinner party for a few friends, a Costco opening, private baby shower or even the SaveMart 350 NASCAR event, we have the skill and the vision. We enable our clients by personalizing our services while delivering the unexpected.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Toscana's Ristorante - Turlock reviews from OpenTable diners
- PriceyGiantsfanDined on 9/10/2013The food was a disappointment for the expensive price. Not much flavor and poor presentation. The bread tasted liked they forgot an ingredient. The service was very good and I guess I would still recommend it as it is one of the nicer restaurants in town and maybe they just had an off night. We had a fairly large party and I made the reservation online which made it very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant. It wasLike2eatDined on 7/20/2013Love this restaurant. It was very noisy the night we went as they were catering a party. Music was loud and somewhat distracting. This is the first time I have encountered this level of noise at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2012Excellent food and service. Half price wine on Monday nights is an real draw as they have some pretty good selections on their list.Special Features:
- Overall very good, the ribTrekrdudeDined on 9/25/2012Overall very good, the rib eye needed basic seasoning but was cooked to temp. Interesting take on the ceasar salad. Not sure if I would order it again. Dessert was fantastic.Special Features:
- First time dining at Toscana"sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2012First time dining at Toscana"s and was very pleasantly surprised of how good the food is and the service was outstanding. Very nice place to dine for a special occasion since it is a little pricy.Special Features:
- An outstanding eatery tuckedTetradDined on 8/16/2012An outstanding eatery tucked away in a medical complex. The menu is full of great selections, the food quality is A-One, the service is attentive, but not over-bearing, and the room is attractive. A total package for fine dining in Turlock.Special Features:
- Turlock's bestTetradDined on 7/14/2012Service and food were outstanding. The menu offers a nice selection of dishes which will make this a restaurant to visit often.Special Features:
- A wonderful dinning experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012A wonderful dinning experience! Cozy atmosphere. Outstanding and friendly service. The table of 4 had nothing but excellent comments about their food. I'm looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Out of main menu selections.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/11/2012Out of main menu selections. They did sustitute a custom meal. Server was good. Noisy place with bar in same space.
- Great restaurant, exellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Great restaurant, exellent food, and great service. We had a fantastic meal and would love to return another time.Special Features:
- This is one of the top restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/7/2012This is one of the top restaurants in Turlock. We dine here often, for lunch and dinner. The food and service never disappoints.Special Features:
- Food and service were good.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/14/2012Food and service were good. Our waitress was very accomodating and attentive. They had a performer singing and playing guitar, and it was a little loud, which made it difficult to hear the waitress or carry on a conversation. When we told the waitress, she asked the performer to turn it down a little. Everything was delicious.Special Features: