Toscana Ristorante Italiano
6401 Morrison Blvd,
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Toscana Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.conterestaurantgroup.com/
- Phone: (704) 367-1808
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Bring the flavors of Tuscany to your home, office or special venue. Whether its a large hors d'oeuvres reception or an intimate multi-course dinner Toscana can take care of all you off-site catering needs. Pick-up or delivery is available, delivery fee varies upon location For more information or to place an order call 704.344.9222 or email email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Toscana would like to personally customize your special and private events. We can comfortably accommodate sixty-five guests for a seated dinner and over one hundred for a cocktail and hors d’oeuvres event. We also have a seasonal patio that can seat up to fifty for dinner guests and is the perfect venue for a summer evening cocktail reception. Toscana is available for private parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, showers and all of your special event needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions and we look forward to hosting your events.
- Private Party Contact: Chafik Elmaghri 7043671808
A word from Toscana Ristorante Italiano
TOSCANA Ristorante is located in the specialty shops across from South Park Mall, and is South Charlotte’s premiere upscale Italian restaurant. Since 1998 we have offered guests impeccable service and authentic Tuscan cuisine. Toscana is the perfect setting for an intimate meal or group dinners. Our romantic ambience feels just like a tranquil European courtyard that will enclose you with it's old world elegance. Our seasonal menu of Northern Italian favorites is crafted with passion and offers only the freshest ingredients including local produce and herbs, as well as the finest, poultry, prime meats and seafood to bring the true flavors of Tuscany to your table. In addition all pastas and desserts are made fresh in-house daily. You'll also find an extensive list of fine wines featuring all regions of Italy. Come experience the flavors and ambience of Europe right here in the “Queen City."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Toscana Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in SouthPark ›
Toscana Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (64)neighborhood gem (53)fit for foodies (46)special occasion (41)romantic (39)notable wine list (30)good for groups (16)hot spot (14)great for lunch (11)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Tried and true!lovestoeatVIPDined on 11/21/2014Toscana has long been our favorite 'special occasion' restaurant. With so many new restaurants in our area, we hadn't been in a long while. We decided to head back in for my hubby's birthday dinner and it made us realize we need to go back more often! Lively, warm, vibrant atmosphere. Food and service were both fantastic. Overall, we had one of the best dining experiences we can remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningbgw52VIPDined on 11/20/2014Meal, wine and service was outstanding. Always a pleasure to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, service, wine all greatBarbDined on 11/15/2014Food, service, wine all great. Watier knoweldgeable about wines. Had great table too although not all tables are as nice for two people. Not rushed so very relaxing. Didn't feel like there was any push to get you in and out quickly. Small so must make reservations early to get the time you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceTBoneVIPDined on 11/14/2014The food was good, but the service was even better. We were celebrating two birthdays and everything combined to make our evening special and memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placesnardyDined on 11/5/2014Good food but very noisy. Had to speak loudly so my wife could hear me. If you want a place for a quiet dinner this is not the place for such a setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great authentic italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014A group of us went and had a fantastic meal. Food was spectacular. Service was impeccable. Excellent wine list and dessert is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal - as expected!KingPrawnDined on 10/21/2014Took my wife to Toscana for our wedding anniversary. Were politely greeted and shown to our table. Pleased to see that someone read the note I made with my reservation stating our anniversary as our server welcomed us with a glass of champagne on the house. Ambience was little on the quiet side but then not surprising as it was a Tuesday night. My wife ordered the Branzino which was spectacular (as has been the case on previous visits). I couldnt make my mind up on the Osso Bucco or the Carbonarra, so on suggestion of server I got a sample plate of the Carbonarra (for which i was not charges) to accompany the veal shank. The deserts were simple but delectable and the evening was rounded off with a delicious espresso martini. Great night!Special Features:
- Bebe2Dined on 10/18/2014Disappointed with food. Very noisy. Nice setting lovely outdoor space.Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014Fabulous experience, as always. We took friends who had never dined there before; believe Toscana now has two new fans!Special Features:
- A worthwhile experiencegrumpygourmetVIPDined on 10/17/2014I have been dining at Toscana for several years and have never been disappointed. The food is always well prepared and well presented. Sometime things get a bit frenetic, but that is to be expected given the accessibility and reputation of this establishment. G.G.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianRosieVIPDined on 10/11/2014First time, and we were so happy we came. It was a beautiful night, so we sat on the outside patio. Was a bit cool, so we asked our server to put on the portable heater. Unfortunately, it wasn't on until we were almost finished with dinner. No big deal, since the vodka and wine warmed us a bit! The white beans and oil, that come with the warm bread was delicious, and a nice touch. My salmon was cooked as requested, to a perfect medium rare. The seafood over linguini was adjusted to a bit spicy, as we like it. So good. Will definitely be back, and will bring friends!Special Features:
- Amazing Service!SparemouseVIPDined on 10/9/2014We had such a great time. The food was exceptional and the service was outstanding! We were immediately and warmly welcomed by our server, Renee, and chatted like old friends throughout our dinner. There was a larger party at the front of the restaurant, so they put us in a much quieter area where we could have a leisurely and romantic dinner together. The white bean, garlic, and olive oil dip was a terrific starter, and each course proved better than the last. When they didn't have the wine we selected, an even better choice was presented... a new favorite for sure! This will be a regular haunt for us whenever we are in Charlotte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, comfortable settingCGM55Dined on 10/9/2014Great evening as usual at Toscana. If the weather is good, sitting outside is perfect, but on colder nights, inside seating is comfortably intimate. Service is professional, but friendly. This is one of the few restaurants in Charlotte that could easily fit in any European city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatYumyumVIPDined on 10/3/2014It has been a while since I've dined at Toscana's. It was great! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints.SPCharlotteanDined on 9/27/2014We can always count on Toscana for great food in a delightful setting.Special Features:
- authentic italiannjitalianDined on 9/20/2014Awesome meal as always...the mare and osso buco are 2 of my favsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and menuServiceDined on 9/17/2014Excellent service and varied menu with wonderful wine selection; all of the staff is polite, friendly and professional. We are always welcomed as if it is a family dinner; comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. A delightful dining experience in a beautiful setting that reminds us of Florence. Looking forward to returning soon.Special Features:
- Consistently Great!CLTfoodie1VIPDined on 9/13/2014Great meal, service and quality food. Routinely go this restaurant 2-3 times yearly for the past 10 years and consistently quality service (professional servers) and authentic (not Americanized Italian) food where you can taste the ingredients and are not covered by heavy sauces.Special Features:
- always a great eveningjudyDined on 9/12/2014wonderful pasta, fish, risotto, and salads, helpful service with wines. Friendly staff and owners. AUTHENTIC ITALIAN! You aren't in Tuscany, but a favorite place to go on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Slightly disappointed this timeCharlottevisitorDined on 9/9/2014It was a very enjoyable evening for outdoor dining and the atmosphere was lovely. Some of the food was very good but some was a bit disappointing compared to previous visits. I will be visiting again, however, because every establishment has an off night once in a while.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceAwesomeDined on 9/9/2014Toscana is one of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte. I have never had a bad meal and the service is outstanding. I enjoy entertaining people for those reasons.Special Features:
- Good FoodOutstandingDined on 9/3/2014Enjoyed a great meal with clients from out of town... wine list is all Italian wines, so picking was difficult but ended up with a great wine on a recommendation from the waitress - and a very reasonable one at that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly worth the tripjayem41Dined on 8/29/2014My son and I found Toscano while we were looking for what should be some of the best chicken/veal parmigiana in Charlotte. Being from the northeast where we have great italian food we knew that it might not be all that easy to replicate that in the South. Toscano was a truly excellent restaurant. The service and atmosphere were wonderful and the food was very good. While the cheese on my sons veal parm wasnt fully melted everything was still quite good. If back in the area would definitely go back to Toscano.Special Features:
- Great dinnerbgw52VIPDined on 8/16/2014Outstanding meal, wine and service. Alwasy a pleasure to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday summer eveningzoltocVIPDined on 8/15/2014As usual, the food was excellent from the osso buco, to the saltimboca, butera, and calamari. Probably one of the most pleasant settings in Charlotte is the outdoor terrace dining on what is essentially a private courtyard. Not to be missed.
- I Expect MoreTheNewYorkersDined on 8/13/2014Good food and wine. Sit outside if possible as the noise level inside is disturbing. Be prepared to be there three to four hours as service is poor. My wife and I arrived to find our reserved table was given away. The manager apologized, sat us at the bar and gave us each a glass of Champaign. 15 minutes later we were seated. After 15 minutes a waiter finally came to serve us; 25 minutes later he delivered our wine; After another 25 minutes he took our order. 30 minutes later our appetizers arrived; 50 minutes later our main course arrived. The waiter, who we saw only a handful of times, apologized and told us that a large party had arrived, causing backup in the bar and kitchen areas. To compensate we were give a desert with our coffee.Special Features:
- FantasticByronVIPDined on 8/12/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Always great food along with great service.Special Features:
- Something's different and it'HHishomeDined on 8/8/2014We've gone to this restaurant at least once or twice per year for 20 years. This time the service was not good (they brought the food before the wine). The food was just ok. The restaurant had half as many customers as before. Maybe ownership change or management change, but it's obvious they are fading.Special Features:
- A hidden gemRWarriorDined on 8/1/2014One of our FAVORITES! Sandy at the bar is a delight. The pasta Buttera is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to wind down...KphjrVIPDined on 7/31/2014When traveling, it is nice to fine a warm and comfortable restaurant that makes you feel at home. Toscana was a welcome respite after a day on the road. The food, service and ambiance, all very inviting. If you are a fish fan and love Italian cuisine, this is a great find. We had grouper and branzino... both delicious. Some dishes are those that you find at other restaurants, but with a twist, ex. fresh gnocchi with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. If staying at the Marriott or anywhere near Southpark Mall, it is just 2 minutes away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great timeDavidDined on 7/26/2014We went during the Queens Feast week. The food was great, the service particularly was also great and considering that the place was full to capacity the wait staff didn't miss a beat. We sat outside which was very nice. At our arrival time pf 8:00 PM the inside dinning was so loud that it was uncomfortable...so we opted for outside. I cannot hold this against the restaurant at all. Rather the place was filled to the brim with 100+ well lubricated patrons having an outstanding time, therefore loud was to be expected. I am sure its not like this on normal evenings. Since we will surely be going back, I will know soon. :)Special Features:
- The following 623 reviews are from the Toscana Ristorante Italiano reviews archive.
- ExcellentH3is4HVIPDined on 7/26/2014Consistently excellent in all aspects. Service was especially good.Special Features:
- Another Fabulous Meal at ToscanaFoxcroftFoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014My family had another fabulous meal at Toscana. Food was outstanding, service excelled, and ambiance is fabulous, a cozy little place where you can actually carry on a conversation without screaming.Special Features:
- Best Italian in Charlotte!enelramDined on 7/26/2014Toscana's staff is always professional, attentive & helpful. Food selections are outstanding, beautifully presented & delicious. Great restaurant for entertaining guests. Always a winner!Special Features:
- great overall food experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/24/2014food was fantastic. Service is great. level was off the chart. but will return the next time we're in Charlotte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was amazingLove242Dined on 7/23/2014I made reservations for my boyfriends birthday and Toscana was perfect. Every course was cooked to my liking and was very flavorful. The wine that the manager chose for us was excellent. Ryan our server was very attentive and we will ask for him next time. We had a great experience and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant.SteveMonoVIPDined on 7/23/2014Had dinner here on a Wednesday night. Didn't come here for restaurant week, but ended up ordering off that menu. Both the frutti di mare and the ravioli were fantastic, and the prosciutto is clearly top quality. Ryan was our server, he was very hospitable and had a wonderful demeanor. Thanks again for the great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BH1234Dined on 7/23/2014Perfect food, I am thankful they participated in Queens FeastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dining at ToscanaLittleKidDined on 7/21/2014Thoroughly enjoyed dinner at Toscana during Queen's Feast. Wine was superb, food, though limited in choice was very good. Possibly due to the busyness of the restaurant, the service was a little slow. I would definitely go back and also try it for lunch!Special Features:
- myitalianDined on 7/21/2014Franco did a great job taking care of us; overall wonderful service. My wife's Raviolla was out of sight but my fish was just OK. Appetizers and Dessert were fabulous.Special Features: