Tosca Ristorante - Findlay Creek
4750 Bank St unit 1
Ottawa, ON K1T 0K8Neighborhood:
Ottawa / Gatineau
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Tosca Ristorante - Findlay Creek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tosca-ristorante.ca/
- Phone: (613) 822-6933
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Tosca Ristorante - Findlay Creek
Ottawa's upscale Italian restaurant in the heart of Ottawa's downtown core.Tosca Ristorante offers a magnificent blend of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine in surroundings nothing short of sheer elegance. As soon as you walk in you will be greeted with a combination of traditional Italian color ways of patina, stone, and rich wood. This essence has been incorporated in every detail of this charming and sophisticated restaurant and bar; from Tosca's creative Italian menu and selected wine list, to the inviting interiors providing for a comfortable, intimate and memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tosca Ristorante - Findlay Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014Our family recently ate here and everyone enjoyed both the menu and the service. The mall location caused us some concern when we arrived but once inside the restaurant it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food, Pleasant AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014Staff were very courteous and attentive without being obtrusive. Both of us found the meal to be delicious and the recommended wine very palatable. The ambiance was just right for us - quiet and semi-private without being isolated to some dark corner. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian DiningLeafs04Dined on 3/14/2014Great service, Great food, we had another excellent meal at Tosco's in Findlay Creek, We recommend this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2014Great food, excellent service, clean and comfortable with great atmosphere. Only negative was too much vinegrette dressing on my salad, next time I'll ask to have the dressing on the side! The price was reasonable also, we will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okwws2Dined on 3/8/2014Food was average at best Nothing bad, nothing great. The portions were enormousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening as AlwaysOut4supperDined on 2/15/2014Tosca Findlay Creek is a favorite place for us to dine, and it once again met our expectations. Cozy, romantic, friendly comfortable and delishous food and great wine. Servers and other employees freindly and pleasant. We look forward to our next visit there.Special Features:
- RecommendednighoutDined on 2/15/2014The evening was incredible, the food delicious and the ambiance relaxing. I would highly.recommend this little gem in the heart of Findlay Creek.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!RubydoDined on 2/15/2014This restaurant was recommended by my daughter. It has a lovely ambience and very good service. The food service was prompt and everything was piping hot and delicious. This was our first visit to Tosca, but it certainly won't be our last.a new favorite, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Great ServiceLeafs04Dined on 2/14/2014The food and service get better with every visit !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice décor and food iscalyDined on 1/22/2014Very nice décor and food is very good. It can get quite loud when there are many diners. It has a nice private room, if you can get it, for about 12 people. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJoceDined on 11/2/2013A bit noisy, but it was Saturday evening. The food was excellent, as was the staff. My favorite.....Tortellini GorgonzolaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ital foodBellaDined on 8/31/2013Can't go wrong with the food, ambiance and the service. You will not be disappointed. This is a true Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The appetizers and saladsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2013The appetizers and salads were great. The main courses were a little diassapointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighbourhood ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2013Nice neighbourhood Italian spot.Food is very good with large portions.Good wine list. Worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian Food at ToscaBunnyDined on 5/10/2013We were out with our family to Tosca restaurant last Friday night. The waiters and waitresses were very attentive and efficient. We didn't have to wait long for our food. The deep fried zucchini was the best and everyone enjoyed their main courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was greeted. Seated. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2013Was greeted. Seated. Very nice table by window (although no view). Service was great, and the food was very good, with all my party commenting positively. Only exception was the pasta Aribierara was very spice! Fairly good value although the wines were priced just a touch high. All in all a wonderful experience and we would all elect to return.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013good service. upbeat and helpful staff. my husbands salmon dish had some skin left on but enjoyed it. my chicken parm was very good, large serving. We plan on returning in the future to perhaps try a lunch menuSpecial Features:
- It was our first time at Tosca.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013It was our first time at Tosca. The reception was warm and welcoming and the place was packed! We started with mussels and they were fantastic. My husband had the seafood linguini and he said it was good although the scallops and scampi were rubbery. My seafood salad was really tasty. We found the noise level so high that we couldn't hear each other without raising our voices :( Next time we will book a booth so we are separate a bit and we can visit more easily. Thank-you....Special Features:
- Good neighbourhood spotOttawaGirlDined on 1/23/2013We went to Tosca for our anniversary, and the restaurant is very nice. The chicken parm was a bit flavourless... The manicotti was very tasty. The desserts were fantastic! This would also be a great place for a girls' night out.Special Features:
- Food was very tasty well preparedtastymeDined on 12/31/2012Food was very tasty well prepared and presented. Arctic Char and Chicken main were full of flavour . Will go again .Great neighbourhood addition to Findlay CreekSpecial Features:
- What a nice surprise ...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2012The food at this location is just as wonderful as its established restaurant downtown, which we have frequented since it opened. At Findlay Creek, pastas are well prepared, sauces delicious and other offering following similar suit. Additionally, they have the best spumoni! The service is not yet seamless however -- I suspect they are still working out the kinks and polishing their service skills, having just opened. I am anticipating that it will improve though, since the staff is friendly, eager and, by the size of the crowd on Saturday night, local diners are more than happy to help them through it. Looking forward to my next visit -- this coming weekend!Special Features: