210 23rd Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.toscamiami.com/
- Phone: 7862167230
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: (Starting on Mother's Day) 12:00 noon - 6:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Happy Hour: Daily 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Tosca is a truly special venue for any type of event, with one of the most amazing gardens in Miami available for highly personalized and intimate gatherings, as well as larger functions of up to 169 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Danny Pena 8889861448
- Special Events:
A word from Tosca Restaurant
Delicacies from the Italian RivieraContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tosca Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fraud.SeanDined on 11/16/2013Place is awful. Don't go. Food looks nothing like the pictures. Way overpriced. Joke.
- Wonderful food and serviceShannonVIPDined on 11/2/2013We went to dinner for my fiancé's birthday and I made note that we were celebrating his birthday on my open table account. Normally, whenever I leave a note, it goes unnoticed but the second we walked in, they wished him a "Happy Birthday" and gave us a wonderful, romantic table outside. The service was fantastic. They were very attentive but also knew to respect our space and gave us time to enjoy our cocktails and food so we would not feel rushed. The food was excellent! It is on the pricey side but it's great for a special occasion. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over PricedNatalie0028Dined on 9/28/2013LOVED the floor plan and decoration of the restaurant. it was comfortable, romantic, and interesting The service was exceptional. However way over priced it was over a 200$ dinner and the food was just OK. That is not acceptable. We had brochette it good but ridiculously small, 2 bites each. Then we sampled some meats and cheeses (gross), the fettuccine was spectacular but not worth 60$ maybe $30 tops. The Branzenio was good still not worth $60 though. had a filet that was horrible, tough, no flavor, and we did not eat it and did not want to take it home to our dogs that is how unappealing the $80+ dollar steak was.They were also out of many of the things on their menu which is unacceptable. restaurants should be better managed then that.Special Features:
- Far exceeded my expectationsPatriciaVIPDined on 8/29/2013Great restaurant. Excellent service & attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No explaination of the dishes.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/22/2013The only thing that we miss to rate this restaurant as excellent was: the waiters brought the dishes to the table and did not explain anything about them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A let downJoe7573Dined on 8/17/2013Started well. Good drinks & attention. Wife & I had a good meal but our friends has the tasting & was a three hour ordeal. And each course was progressively worse. Wrong meat was brought & desert was basically melted ice cream ( supposed to be chocolate mousse).
- Miami Saturday NightRobert4tDined on 8/17/2013The service was mixed up, different waiters asking to take your order. The first waiter didn't come back to the table until much later. The sommelier/maitre'd was knowledgeable but he seemed above it all. The food was presented well but not very exciting. Overall it was not a bad evening just sort of mediocre for what is billed as a high end dining experience. Wine list was overpriced.Special Features:
- Everything perfect, except the foodEaglesanchDined on 8/17/2013The restaurant had one of the best ambiance in Miami, and the service was outstanding. However, the food was another story. To start, the amount of food on our plate was not enough to feed an infant. My girlfriend and I walked out hungry after eating an appetizer, entree, and desert. Mind you, my girlfriend weights 115 pounds and the food wasn't enough to fill her up. Moreover, the food did not taste all that great. The patties at McDonalds had more flavor than the steak at Tosca. This was very disappointing considering that the restaurant was extremely expensive (The amount of money we paid for food and drinks was enough to go on a cruise). If you're looking for a restaurant with good food, this is not your place.Special Features:
- Never again!goldengirlVIPDined on 8/17/2013The portion size was minuscule and the service was terrible. Despite the fact that we had ordered desert at the same time our food was ordered, they and they left us waiting in the table for hours. We kept reminding them about our desert order and finally as it was not coming, we paid and as we were ready to leave, they then rushed to give us some desert. What they brought was still different from what we had originally ordered. What a disaster!
- Really terrificMellieVIPDined on 8/3/2013We have lived in SoBe for ten years and this is one of the best meals we've had here. We ordered the Miami Spice menu as well as numerous items off the menu. The gazpacho taste was a wonderful beginning. The octopus was fabulous. A little smokey flavor. The Branzino was terrific. The steak was cooked perfectly and so moist. The fetticuine- that they are known for - was the best we have had. Preparing it at the table was a treat. The chocolate mousse was good. The tiramisu not so great. The tasting menu for two is a huge amount of food - too much for us. The Miami Spice menu is plenty. Service started off great - attentive and pleasant. Then things slowed down in fact our waiter pretty much disappeared. Great corner booth! Will go back!Special Features:
- Memorable diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2013Our experience at Tosca was first class all the way. The service was exceptional and attentive, and the chef's preparations were so unique our group is still talking about it several days later. The fish and the steaks were some of the best ever prepared. We gathered at Tosca for a special occasion and the most memorable part was experiencing such variety of flavors in such a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointing...CariocaDined on 7/25/2013Nice place,beautiful garden,crowded bar,excellentservice butthe food is so,so... Except the grilled octupus which was excellent as starter ,main dish was really disppointing. Expensive restaurant for a simple menu! NY steak was really poor( no taste at all) and linguine with frutti di mare ( pasta was not all dente)Special Features:
- good setting but found itemilioVIPDined on 7/20/2013good setting but found it overpriced for the quality and portions. the first 2 items we ordered fron the regular menu they were out of. the first wine we ordered they did not have either but to their credit they offered us a "more expensive" wine (not on the wine list) at a discount.Special Features:
- over zealous waiter doesn't know whfoodieVIPDined on 7/13/2013Love this romantic restaurant. The food is also surprisingly good. But the waiter has to explain the whole menu to us like we are morons. Another waiter has to tell us how to eat an artichoke thinking we have never seen one. Please give us some credit. I ordered the $60 Fetttuchini with truffles and the waiter has the nerve to shave 2 truffles on top. Yes, you heard right 2 truffles!! You have got to be kidding me. If you are going to charge those prices then deliver. I've been around the block a few times and have ordered pasta with truffles before. We complained and you think we would get a free dessert or a drink, not just a feeble apology. All this aside, we still love the restaurant.Special Features:
- RomanticAmandaVIPDined on 7/6/2013We really enjoyed it but there weren't many people There on a Saturday night. Pasta w truffles was Amazing and I had branzino which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very helpfull staffTONYDined on 7/6/2013overall we had a great time the place is outstanding and the food forgettaabouit very quiet and great music the staff very I ordered flowers to the table and it all hit perfect what and idea nice its a shame more people don't go there you may think a little expensive but if you want the good stuff you hasto pay. lol it was nice I recommend highly to anyone looking for a great dinner. thank you Tosca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In Another WorldRuthereDined on 6/21/2013My date and I went to Tosca for his birthday. I had wanted something special Let's just say I wasn't disappointed. From the manager to the busboy, we were treated like royalty. It was so romantic and the food was to die for! My boyfriend was in awe of me cause everyone was so nice. I highly recommend this restaurant if u want good food, great service, and anything special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodTonicwaterVIPDined on 6/1/2013This restaurant has a great atmosphere...beautiful outdoor and indoor seating, deejay spinning music that is appropriate for the atmosphere and a friendly staff, especially Danny, the manager. Be prepared to spend here, as it's not cheap, but the ingredients are fresh and from Italy. We both ordered pasta dishes, mine being the $60 fettuccine with mascarpone cheese served tableside. It was to die for, between the truffles and the parmesan wheel. So rich and delicious. My boyfriend had the short rib and foie gras agnolotti and said it was really good. For dessert we had the chocolate mousse (heaven!) & the pineapple flambe. They were both great. You can only order wine by the bottle, so come with that in mind.Special Features:
- NIce newcomer to Miami scene.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/31/2013NIce newcomer to Miami scene. It was kind of empty for a Friday night. The food is very good, service as well. The manager is very kind and knowledgeble. There is something missing to be a hot spot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chic with substanceEricaVIPDined on 5/6/2013Went to Tosca off the recommendation of a friend, but had little insight into what to expect. I felt like a child in a candy store as the hostess led me through the small front bar and out into the open-air restaurant. The entire venue is open to a romantic, charming, garden. Mature vegetation, chandeliers, twinkle lights, and a bubbling fountain transport you to the Italian Riviera. The overall restaurant decor is uber-chic, but in a genuinely comfortable, totally lounge-comfy manner. It was insanely cool, crazy chic, and utterly romantic. The food was surprisingly good --try the gnocci with truffles. Service was top notch. Highest praise to the affable sommelier and delightful manager Danny Pena! Best restaurant I've been to in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not over-priced. Under-valued.IheartmiamibeachDined on 4/27/2013Tosca opened many months ago and we were told that it was ridiculously over-priced. We assumed it was just another iteration of failed restaurant attempts waiting to happen in this space, and didn't go there. On a whim we went there recently and were pleasantly surprised to discover that they aren't over-priced at all! There is a wonderful selection at price points not at all unlike other Italian restaurants in the area with far less to offer. We spoke with Nicolas, the Assistant Manager, at length about our perception of Tosca versus the reality. He told they adjusted their menu and price point to accommodate the local market shortly after opening but word is just getting out. This was an incredible experience.Special Features:
- Very disappointed! The sizeHAppyVIPDined on 4/20/2013Very disappointed! The size of the portions were so small that it was a joke. fruiti Di Mare was in a small cereal looking bowl. Panzenella salad was onions, lettece and VERY snoggy croutons. We didn't stay for dessert. Very expensive for what is served. Have to say though, the manager was very nice and welcoming in spite of the food.Special Features:
- Amazing food and superb service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/11/2013Amazing food and superb service. We had the 7 course tasting menu and the fettuccine dish was the most memorable. Love the atmosphere and definitely a cool vibe.Special Features:
- Beautiful sexy delicious expensIveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2013A beautiful romantic restaurant in south beach. Food was excellent. Very expensive restaurant but worth it if you want a romantic evening.Special Features:
- Absolutely loved my time atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Absolutely loved my time at Tosca. Was so surprised to have found this hidden gem. First off, the ambiance was beautiful, romantic, and effortless. Perfect for my date night. Upon arrival, we were greeted politely, and the service was great. Although the meals may have been a little bit pricey, the ingredients used in our meals were extremely fresh, that I did not mind at all. Definitely recommending this restaurant to others, and will be returning.Special Features:
- Awesome dining under the starsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013Tosca is a hidden gem in South Beach. Its a really spectacular space that leaves you speechless- awesome gardens. Service was a bit slow between courses but the food was really good- simply prepared but really high quality. They have this crazy pasta dish where they mix the pasta in a parmesan wheel table-side then use a blow torch to melt the edges- never seen anything like anywhere- a step up from table-side guacamole- ha! Will definetly be back especially since they now have a $75 tasting menu which has that pasta dish on it. Prices can be really really high but its defineltly a restaurant I won't forgetSpecial Features:
- A Cinematic Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/4/2013Awe-inspiring! It is honestly like watching into a fairy tale when you walk through the tree archway to the outdoor/ indoor dining room. Very magical. Apparently they didn't used to haev a bar and lounge but now they have a very trendy adn intimate area- we didn't try the bar bites menu but will definetly try it before a night out on the town in the future. There are a lot of high end rare ingredients on the menu but we each had the $75 tasting menu as our model-handsome server told us it featured all their best dishes. Their fettuccine marscapone is a knock-out- they serve it table-side by mixing the pasta in a parmesan wheel and using a blowtorch to melt the edges- dinner and a show. We also saw some other dishes being served table-side.Special Features:
- The food was not worth theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013The food was not worth the price - and as somebody who regularly drops $500 on dinner, I was expecting a lot more. Just like Miami, this place is all appearances. Champagne Risotto with shaved truffles for $95 - average risotto with zero truffle taste. Chocolate Mousse was decent, but really needed some fruit to be able to get through it. None of us finished ours. Truffle Mac & Cheese - the waiter FORGOT mine. I suppose the service might be good by Miami's terrible service standards, but when you spend $600 on dinner you expect the service to be flawless. They forgot my dish, and weren't very friendly. The one bright spot was the bar, with a very friendly and helpful bartender.
- Very special dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Loved the ambience and the waiting staff was very attentive. Food was very good with the right size portions, not too much. Even had room for their absolutely heavenly chocolate mousse! Beautiful place to dine and just enjoy a nice relaxing evening with someone special. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- We were pleasantly surprisedfoodieVIPDined on 2/22/2013We were pleasantly surprised how wonderful this new, beautiful restaurant was. It is in such a romantic setting. The DJ spins great music and the food actually lives up to the waiters descriptions. standouts were the the pasta tossed with marscapone cream in a large parmesan wheel. The Branzino and the beef tenderloin were excellent. They had the best chocolate mousse I have ever had. A lovely evening.Special Features:
- I had made reservations forOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/1/2013I had made reservations for 3 couples to dine at this new restaurant. While the ambiance was very special and the food was good quality, for the price paid the service should have been OUTSTANDING and it was fair at best. We paid $300 per couple including tip w/o any bottles of wine and only half of the table ordered alcoholic beverages. All 3 couples arrived at different times and met at the table but we did not receive a greeting as a group once we were all together. Our waiter seemed shy and unable to speak up about any specials or recommendations. For these prices, a highly trained, well seasoned waiter is a must. When looking to ask a question or reorder a drink, waiter could not be found. Not sure if I would go back.Special Features:
- From the moment we walkedCutlerBayFoodieVIPDined on 1/31/2013From the moment we walked in to we fished dinner we were treated like royalty. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/29/2012Dimly lit and way overpriced with service that did not match prices being charged
- Very expensive, service andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Very expensive, service and ambiance excellent, food average.
- food was good , ambiance isgjp714VIPDined on 11/17/2012food was good , ambiance is very nice , very different concept , and bring lots of $$$$$ you will need itSpecial Features:
- It´s a restaurant with a lovelyamezajVIPDined on 11/9/2012It´s a restaurant with a lovely decor, very good service but the food not satisfied our expectation, very god ingredients but bad preparation. The price is really high but this is not the problem because if you try an excellent black truffle you can´t wait less.Special Features: