1225 El Prado
Torrance, CA 90501Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tortillacantina.com/
- Phone: (310) 533-9606
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: My Mom :) - She is awesome!
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering items can be ordered online and include larger trays for your next event.
- Entertainment: We have every UFC pay-per-view event and also have live bands just about every Saturday. Please see website calendar. www.tortillacantina.com
A word from Tortilla Cantina
Tortilla Cantina has quickly become one of Old Torrance's favorite Taco Gastro Pub. Along with 18 different tacos ranging from Tri-Tip, Honey Chipotle Shrimp, Pan Fried Steak to Cajun Mahi-Mahi served on hand made tortilla's and 41 premium beers on tap, your sure to find a flavorful combination. Located in the heart of Old Downtown Torrance on the corner of El Prado Ave and Sartori Ave with plenty of street parking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tortilla Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food!BarbaraDined on 11/7/2014Mahi fish tacos so good. Chips and salsa tasty and very fresh.Special Features:
- Fun placeArlovskiVIPDined on 10/28/2014We have been here a few times and each time was great... Worth a stop and I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical cantina without the barFridayNightDinerDined on 9/19/2014It is a typical cantina. They have a salsa bar, but you wait for chips. Food is slow. It is beer and wine only. The wine is really bitter leaving a bite to the back of your throat. Needed the margarita mix to soften it up.
- Good Torrance Find!RaulVIPDined on 5/25/2014If you haven't been to Old Torrance area of the South Bay, Tortilla Cantina is a really nice find. Good food and drinks. Awesome Happy Hour specials. Tons of monitors showing sports. Lots of windows to look out at the people walking downtown. Very cool place.Special Features:
- Great food, not so good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/25/2014I wanted to really enjoy this place & while the food was great the service seemed as if the servers weren't really attentive or cared whether or not it was your first time dining there (even after they were told it had been our first time there). The restaurant wasn't too busy either. Overall not sure if I would return or not. If I did I definitely wouldn't expect top notch service but just enjoy my time there while I eat.Special Features:
- Great value/service & shows UFC!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/26/2013Loved that I was able to make a reservation on-line for 15 people. The restaurant called to confirm the reservation and asked if I had any special requests! Our server was sweet and very patient, crowd in the restaurant was lively and the prices were reasonable. Pretty big menu selection and to die for happy hour items! Hint: Bacon & Date Chimichangas.. woooooowww They could do better with a full bar, but if you love beer, they have an amazing selection. Also saw that they show the UFC Fights, that's a big plus in my book!Special Features:
- Great service from the bartender.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/15/2013Great service from the bartender. Food was fantastic. Their taco selection is really interesting and doesn't disappoint. The salsas at the salsa bar were great. We went on a Monday so it was quiet but I can imagine this place gets pretty busy and loud at times.Special Features: