New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
Theater District / Times Square
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.torinoitalian.com/
- Phone: 2127572233x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: .
A word from Torino
Torino is a casual northern Italian restaurant located in the heart of the theater district of Midtown Manhattan.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Torino reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (9)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Work LunchSuzann98Dined on 9/17/2014Outdoor seating was lovely on a sunny day, menu has lots of options (salads, sandwiches and full meals) and every enjoyed their meals. We weren't in a hurry but if you are I would let them know ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkZiggyzDined on 9/13/2014Nothing special. Just ordinary with a unique designSpecial Features:
- New guy in townPapapatVIPDined on 9/12/2014Tried this new place and wasn't disappointed. Had the calamari and lemon chicken. Both very good. Sat outdoors which was very pleasant. Hope they can keep going in the winter as the inside was small and tables seems close together. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- first month of business kinksnycjylDined on 9/7/2014Sparkling water brought to the table with no glasses Ordered two glasses of red wine. Got one red and one white Octopus was chewy and hamachi crudo was average Pine nuts tasted stale We had no napkins or silverwear or breadplates when our food came Busboy cleared us and asked if we wanted dessert menus before our entrees were out. Also he took our silver and then asked us if we wanted more silver which i then reminded him yesss we havent eaten dinner yet Oh and he took our bread Our negronis came in different glasses The pasta was ok but it took wayyy too long We werent offered dessert and my double espresso looked like a single even thou we paid for a double Waitress was nice just inexperienced. Way too $$$ for this level service
- Nice italian choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014This restaurant offers a different twist to the traditional cuisine. The top section on the menu is the Pizza Frita and offers a variety of ingredients with it - although I was not impressed with my choice. It is conveniently located in the theater area so it's a good choice for a bite before the show.
- KathyDined on 8/29/2014An enjoyable little find under " new restaurant gems". We enjoyed a perfect summer evening outdoors. The wait staff was very professional. Limited menu. I enjoyed the Insalata Verde, surprisingly good. I also enjoyed their version of a pizza, dough is fried with toppings on top. My husband ordered the Lasagna Di Melanzane which fell a bit short. The eggplant needed something more done with it. The manager helped us with a lovely Italian wine, and reasonable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Torino RestaurantMaruzellaVIPDined on 8/26/2014New restaurant that just opened a few weeks ago and I highly recommand it. The food is delicious and the seating outside is comfortable and pleasant. We had a very helpful waiter that saw to it that we were happy throughout the meal. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- New AdditionmlvsigmaVIPDined on 8/26/2014Great new addition to the midtown restaurants. Food is a little pricey but excellent. The outdoor seating is unique for the area and very nice.Special Features:
- The following 78 reviews are from the Torino reviews archive.