Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
555 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topofvancouver.com/
- Phone: 6046692220x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Appetizers and Drinks: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
**For groups of 13 people or more, please contact the restaurant directly.**
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, International
- Executive Chef: Mr. Joe Wong
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Looking to show your staff a good time? Trying to impress clients? Top of Vancouver offers buyouts for larger groups during the holiday season. We offer great 3 course meals, or buffets for groups of 100 or more. Cocktail parties are also welcome. Dates are filling up fast!
- Private Party Contact: Jon Yacoub 6046692220x
A word from Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
Come dine at 553 feet! A stunning combination of great food and a magical panoramic view. Together it"s what makes us famous!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (173)special occasion (140)romantic (114)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (27)late-night find (25)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (19)hot spot (16)kid-friendly (14)great for brunch (13)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (13)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- It was really On Top!OliveDined on 10/18/2014What an amazing experience it was for my boy friend and me to celebrate our second anniversary! Of course, the amazing view 360 degrees around Vancouver made it mostly special, but, in addition, everything else turned to be first class. Our waiter was attentive and just right in terms of checking up on us, allowing us to have privacy and love sharing in this special place. The food quality exceeded our expectations. A pleasant surprise was a celebration dessert, mango non cooked cheesecake out of this world! When we made a reservation on Open Table, we mentioned we would like a table by the window as we would like it to be romantic to mark our anniversary, but we never expected a free cake with a candle!Special Features:
- Oustanding view with good dinnerUlrichDined on 10/14/2014We was not the fisrst time on the top of Vancouver but always surprised about the scenry of the city which goes from day to night and to see vancouver by night from above. The dinner was great.Special Features:
- 景色不错WayneFDined on 10/13/2014景观餐厅，中午去的，人不多，估计都是来观光的。可以看到整个城市，温哥华地标建筑，餐厅上面是观光层。值得一去。Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great ambienceMoonstruckDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I loved the food. Little pricey but worth it to go for special occasions. Great view of Vancouver skyline. Our server also got us a complimentary cheesecake as it was my husband's birthday and it was delicious. We will be definitely going back again soon.Special Features:
- Food good betterMikeyDined on 10/10/2014Taking my visiting Vancouver friends to this restaurant once in a while. Couple years ago food was just ok and meals were very small. This time I liked the food more. Of course people come to this place for the view, not just for the meal. You are getting what you pay for - there are few things more gorgeous than view of Vancouver from Harbor Center at Sunset. Service was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceAntonDined on 10/10/2014An anniversary of sorts, our first dinner date was here 30 years ago. While memories are a bit dim, dinner 30 years on did not disappoint. Our server, Andrew, was very helpful in recommending a BC wine and with the menu, and took care of us very well without being intrusive. The stuffed lobster and my wife's halibut were excellent, and the view of course was superb. The restaurant completes about one rotation per hour, so by the time we were finishing dessert we were just finishing our 2nd rotation, having seen the sun set and evening descend over this beautiful city. Highly recommended for any special romantic occasion.Special Features:
- A special experiencesatisfieddinerDined on 10/10/2014I took my husband here as we were in Vancouver for a limited time and it was only his second day in Canada. I wanted him to be able to see all of Vancouver, and he did! Good service, the Caesar salad and salmon w/chipotle and yogurt was delicious.Special Features:
- Terrible ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014The service at this restaurant is appaling. I went for lunch with 3 other people. After waiting 20 minutes for our waiter, he only offered to bring us water and began to walk away when we stopped him to order wine. Appis came out fine, but only 5 mintues later, our our entrees are brought out! He brings out my friend's entree and then tells her that he ordered the wrong halibet dish for her, but did she want him to fix it? Then my halibet came out, the waiter grabbed my appi away and put my entree down. I wasn't even finished with my appi. Then I notice my dish is covered in shrimp. The waiter never mentioned the special had shrimp at all. On top of all of this, we had to remind him to bring our wine 3 times.Special Features:
- Terrible restaurantterribleDined on 10/7/2014The view at night is beautiful, everything else was terrible. For the price you are charging for your food, it should be a decent meal. instead it was some of the worst food we ever had. Halibut was dry, crab legs tasted like you cook them from frozen, pasta was undercooked, desserts were o.k. but nothing to write home about. Overall, this is one of the worst restaurants i've ever eaten at, and i would never come back.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014Amazing treat for my mother and sisters birthday. Out of this world views, wonderful attentive staff and beautiful foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner w/excellent view!luv2dineDined on 10/6/2014Great view of the city. Had salmon and steak perfectly cooked. Pineapple crumble was delicious. Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:
- mehcouldbbetterDined on 10/4/2014Good restaurant. Food was OK not great for the price. Server was mediocre and not too attentive. We went for a bday celebration told the host. Didn't expect anything but maybe a happy bday would have been nice. Maybe spending almost 300 for 2 kids and 2 adults is not enough. Would not go back.
- Romantic experience103romanticDined on 10/3/2014October third is our one year anniversary, we have a really good experience here. Thank you:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- above and beyondCanuck007Dined on 10/1/2014Had a wonderful time service was friendly (Andrew+Gilbert?) Food was awesome rich plenty full, my family had a memory for life and are looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Come for the viewOCbowringDined on 9/28/2014The view is amazing. If you're going to pay nearly $20 to go to the lookout, it's pretty much worth the extra $25 to tack on brunch. The food was fine. It wasn't fabulous, it wasn't disgusting. Solid choices ranging from traditional breakfast to seafood to prime rib. The dessert table was fairly impressive. If you're in town and have the time, it's a nice tourist spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking view excellent meal!!diner57Dined on 9/27/2014We had reservations for 7:30 which meant the sun was just settling down below the horizon. We could see all the way to Vancouver island. As it got darker, we couldn't see as far away but the lights were amazing! Our waiter provided excellent service and everyone at our table enjoyed their meal! I had the poached salmon stuffed with baby shrimp, crab and smoked salmon. It was delicious!! I would definitely recommend this place to others, for either a romantic evening or a group celebration, as ours was! Our birthday girl thoroughly enjoyed herself!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceourvacalifeDined on 9/24/2014Wonderful views! The restaurant was not crowded on Wednesday night which made for a very relaxing dinner, good food and wine choice and excellent service. We were on vacation and had a great conversation with our server...gaining some insight on where else to eat during our stay in Vancouver. Great city and extremely friendly. Would love to visit British Columbia again!!!Special Features:
- The others were right..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014The scene is beautiful. It takes some getting used to to eat while spinning. The customer service is good too. The downside is the ribs. It was bbq ribs but it tasted like sweet and sour sauce! We also had steak which tasted ok, but the sides weren't complimenting the food. The tiramisu we had for dessert tasted watery in the bottom, clearly it was frozen before.Special Features:
- good spot to have a romantic dinnerBogoDined on 9/19/2014Good place, a little expansive, great view at night.Special Features:
- Vancouver gemcrawfordblatchDined on 9/19/2014With great scenic views over a Vancouver approaching dusk and darkness, the food and service here gave us a great evenings experience and one which we'd love to repeat - but we live in the UK so maybe not next week! Choice of meals was very good, presentation of food attractive but not silly and time between courses was just right - we were not rushed but neither did we feel that we had to wait excessively. It's a great place for couples or groups. The food we had was well cooked and tasty, and even some vegetables (yes, really!). Overall a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best way to see VancouverOnenewchefDined on 9/18/2014We had a very nice time, we went here for our 10th Wedding Anniversary and had the Cajun Halibut, it was very good. My daughter had the ribs and enjoyed them. She loved the Chocolate Perrine and has talked about it with her friends, she is 9 so it made quite an impression. The waiter we had however seemed very disinterested and when taking our order stared out the window rather than looking at us. If we would have better service then we would have had a better time. The food was great but our waiter seemed to lack the proper skills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome viewsLove2eatDined on 9/16/2014We chose this restaurant location for a special meal. This was our last night at the end of a special tour of The Rockies, Victoria and Vancouver. we wanted a quiet, romantic spot with good ambience, we certainly got this here! The views both before and after sunset were wonderful. Food was very good, cooked well and very tasty, although a little more expensive than we would normally pay, but then it was a special meal. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The food , ambience, service and of course the view was alltogether execellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunset at the to of vancouvernickDined on 9/15/2014The ambiance was pleasant, the food was great, the view was amazing, the customer is always right? well not here, and not according to the serversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleNorthShoreDined on 9/14/2014I booked a reservation here for myself and my friends visiting from Italy. When we were greeted we were asked what we would be eating, we said likely desert and appies. We were then seated on the non revolving part of the restaurant because were were not having "entrees". I can respect that the staff was perhaps doing their job, but the restaurant was literally empty. Only a few tables had guests. And nowhere on their reservation was this explained ahead of time! Having worked in fine dinning for 5 years and another 3 in tourism and hospitality management, I can say first hand that this restaurant is run more like a tourist trap and lacks integrity. Except for our server who was fantastic, the rest was very poor! I do not reccomend.Special Features:
- We'll be backbaldbuddyDined on 9/14/2014last Sunday was the first time we had been at Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant we started stuffed mushrooms and then our then main courses and the food was fantastic.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Could not have asked for a better place to visit on my birthday. When I'm back in town, I will visit again.Special Features:
- ThoughtsGirlfromtheIsleDined on 9/14/2014I thought the view was amazingly spectacular. The noise level was great until they seated a family of 10 (I believe it was a Birthday) 2 seats away from us and then our quiet, romantic dinner was interrupted. We couldn't hear each other. I loved the rack of lamb however, I would have preferred to have it served with potato/rice or vegetables not a bean dish. It was good (like a chili) but I think it was should have not accompany w the lamb. All in all it was a wonderful way to spend our 1st Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlexDined on 9/14/2014Brunch was excellent! Food was very good, with lots of healthy choices. The view is amazing as expected. Staff was very nice and kind as well. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Majestic long lasting memoryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It was a memorable experience. Took my wife and family to dine out on her birthday and it was a surprise for them. When they were lifted 550 feet up in the air and could see Vancouver glittering in the dark night, it was majestic! Restaurant didn't have a kid menu but that is understandable. Breathtaking view and company of your loved one's, best evening ever!Special Features:
- Best Restaurant experienceHokeyDinerDined on 9/13/2014This was the best restaurant experience that my girlfriend and I have ever had. The service was incredible (our waitress was able to move us over to a window table just before dessert arrived as we had requested. She really went above and beyond for us), the food and drinks were great, the atmosphere was right on, and the view was spectacular.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant did not have adequate staff, the kitchen was backed up, it took over an hour to get our food. Several other parties were so disgusted they left before their meals arrived. This was supposed to be a special evening for my daughter's birthday. It was a disaster.
- View over foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014This is a good restaurant in a great location. The view is what you pay for. The greeting staff was very friendly and accommodating but the service and kitchen were perhaps spread a little too thin. The food was good, but not on par with other restaurants in the area at this price range.Special Features:
- pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The service was excellent, the food was great, view was awesome, definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best View in Vancouver!TravellingDiner1Dined on 9/12/2014Great and impressive views of the city and bay areas, not surprising though, given it is a revolving restaurant and it was a clear evening. Not very busy and so the service was speedy and efficient, the food and wine were good too, but the venue and view are what make this restaurant specialSpecial Features:
- Great View, Decent VireAnthontDined on 9/12/2014This restaurant is great for mostly one thing - the view. I went for a birthday lunch with my partner, and they were very accommodating; they even brought a cake out for him. The best thing was looking down at the city. The food was decent, maybe even disappointing. My chicken was dry and the vegetables were burnt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!ChrisB39Dined on 9/11/2014Absolutely amazing food and view! Service was outstanding. Certainly will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dinningdab9317Dined on 9/10/2014Excellent dinning experience. The view is wonderful looking over the city while you turn 360 degrees. The food tastes excellent. Only complaint is when you pay top dollar for a meal I expect the meal to satisfy my appetite. The main meal is only the size of a appetizer so don't expect to get full eating here on the main meal. Had to fill up on bread to satisfy my appetite.Special Features:
- HiFoodalldayDined on 9/9/2014Great place to go for a romantic date or to visit if you're not from Vancouver. Amazing views of all of the city and delicious food to go with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food very poorAwfulDined on 9/9/2014My husband and I ordered calamari and brie for a starter. Waiter came back to say that brie was now off the menu so we had to order a basic salad instead. We ordered carbanara for main. We were absolutely disgusted with the poor quality of the main. It was basically a bowl full of spaghetti with a handful of peas a few bits of bacon and no sauce. It was dull and dry. We demanded that the meals were taken back as we had hardly touched them. We then paid for our starters and drinks and left disappointed. Great view with horrendous food. Not a great start to our honeymoon.Special Features: